[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AI GAYDAR: Neural Networks Predict Homosexuality Better Than Humans!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 19

File: DJIo0P3XgAEOgyE.jpg (156KB, 1712x1268px) Image search: [Google]
DJIo0P3XgAEOgyE.jpg
156KB, 1712x1268px
>"Deep neural networks are more accurate than humans at detecting sexual orientation from facial images."

https://psyarxiv.com/hv28a/

>We show that faces contain much more information about sexual orientation than can be perceived and interpreted by the human brain. We used deep neural networks to extract features from 35,326 facial images. These features were entered into a logistic regression aimed at classifying sexual orientation. Given a single facial image, a classifier could correctly distinguish between gay and heterosexual men in 81% of cases, and in 74% of cases for women. Human judges achieved much lower accuracy: 61% for men and 54% for women. The accuracy of the algorithm increased to 91% and 83%, respectively, given five facial images per person. Facial features employed by the classifier included both fixed (e.g., nose shape) and transient facial features (e.g., grooming style). Consistent with the prenatal hormone theory of sexual orientation, gay men and women tended to have gender-atypical facial morphology, expression, and grooming styles. Prediction models aimed at gender alone allowed for detecting gay males with 57% accuracy and gay females with 58% accuracy. Those findings advance our understanding of the origins of sexual orientation and the limits of human perception. Additionally, given that companies and governments are increasingly using computer vision algorithms to detect people’s intimate traits, our findings expose a threat to the privacy and safety of gay men and women.

If someone came out with an photo-based 'gaydar' app, would you use it?
>>
File: 1504838668383.jpg (12KB, 507x511px) Image search: [Google]
1504838668383.jpg
12KB, 507x511px
Funny I am mtf and I look like a gay woman even though I am into men. I also wear glasses tbqh.
>>
>>8834952
>If someone came out with an photo-based 'gaydar' app, would you use it?
Yes, yes I would. Though that gay motherfucker is ugly and camp-looking vs the straight guy, so I may also try to alter my face shape to look less gay myself.
>>
>>8834952
Enough gay guys had glasses that it faintly shows up on the composite.

Gays confirmed for vision impaired
>>
>>8834952
>both of the more attractive faces are the gay ones
is this just because i'm gay or something that i'm seeing it that way
>>
>>8834952
wow
straight people are so ugly
gotta feel bad for them
>>
>>8835063
I dunno, I think it would only really apply one way- like, you wouldn't really have any reason to see gay people of the opposite gender as any better than straight versions

gay people just take better care of themselves I guess
>>
>>8835063
You are not alone. The man on the left looks like a brute caveman who would punch you whenever he pleases while the guy on the right looks intelligent and probably enjoys talking about Proust or whatever.
>>
>>8834952
The gay girl is hot, the straight one is significantly less so. So like, am I just naturally primed to be attracted to other lesbians, or are gay people just inherently better looking?
>>
>>8835132
since gay people are looking for people of the same gender, they know what looks best in that gender, meaning they can achieve it more easily

plus, both gay women and men seem like they weigh less than their straight counterparts.
>>
>>8835132
Objectively gay people are superior to straight people in every way. There is a reason why insecure straights come to shitpost on /lgbt/ every day.
>>
>>8835108
they aren't even ugly but this is complete bullshit

i am a straight guy who comes here time to time and I can tell you most of you faggots are disgusting.. straight people mop the floor with you in every way

please faggots and dykes, dont lie to yourselves just to make yourselves feel better
>>
>>8835177
>t. ugly straight
>>
>>8835157
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>8835177
You sound frustrated, sweetie. Show me on the doll where gay people made you feel inferior.
>>
>>8835193
Case in point: >>8835177
>>
>>8835205
i just see all the bullshit you guys say on here time to time

i guess if i was as miserable and had as much unconcious self hatred as you guys, i'd force myself to believe shit too to make myself feel apposite
>>
Can we just, like, ignore the straight trolls? They don't really contribute anything to the board 99% of the time. Giving them attention only feeds them.
>>
>>8835237
suck this long thick latino dick you hoe
>>
>>8835263
is it intact?
let me succ, big boy
>>
>>8835291
yeah
>>
>>8835336
o-oh gosh
>>
>>8835371
lol ha
>>
>>8834952
>psyarxiv.com
>psychology isn't a real science so they can't use arxiv
>>
>>8834952
Why straight people are so ugly?
>>
>>8835573
gays tend to be more feminine, which is attractive in both men and women
>>
>>8834952
>Additionally, given that companies and governments are increasingly using computer vision algorithms to detect people’s intimate traits, our findings expose a threat to the privacy and safety of gay men and women.
Am I the only who's actually scared this might happen?
>>
>>8835573

OP's bullshit picture is not reality

better question is, Why are faggots and lesbos so repulsing?
>>
>>8835644
In western countries I wouldn't be too worried- I don't think we're gonna get back to a point where being gay is legally dangerous, at least not in our lifetimes, hopefully.

I'm afraid for the members of our community in places like Russia or China, which are not as accepting and more than happy to be overbearing in observation.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>8835614
.........right.
>>
File: fag.jpg (35KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
35KB, 960x640px
>>8835677
faggots are so bootiful and feminine yo
>>
>>8835686
>>8835677

>doesn't understand what generalizations and averages are
I'd call you a breeder, but we both know you won't be doing that
>>
>>8834952
It looks like the gay ones just are younger on average. It would make sense because gays have to go online to find partners.
>>
>>8835698

ive already breeded before, only 1 time but she was beautiful. jokes on you!
>>
>>8835699
Yeah, poorly thought out conclusion in the OP article.
>>
Gay people have higher eyebrows confirmed.
>>
>>8834952
> 61% for men and 54% for women.

Really activates the almonds
>>
>gayface composite is faggy numale
>even has faint outline of problem glasses

Not exactly what I think of when I think of gayface but still very depressing.
At this point, I'm thinking it might be a better bet to just wait for working conversion therapy (or start experimenting with it myself).
>>
>>8834952
a gaydar app would be great because you know it'd make a good thread. imagine all of us posting our faces and seeing if the app could guess our sexuality, or some other bullshit game that somehow involved /lgbt/ vs the app.

as an aside, are there any studies that test a gay person's gaydar vs a straight person's gaydar? or, like, "bislut-dar" studies?
>>
File: turn on the gas.jpg (53KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
turn on the gas.jpg
53KB, 500x364px
>>8835177
>i am a straight guy
>>
>>8834952
LMAO what is that shit
dykes are more fat on average
>>
>>8834952
>tfw my gf and I both look completely different, almost never get pegged for gay but both of us look a lot more like the girl on the right than on the left.
Welp. I guess if they ever use AI to round us up, we'll be in the net.
>>
>>8836497
talking away your dick will never work and 60 years worth of experimentation hasn't made it happen or produced anything close to making it happen.

Your best bet is radical brain surgery.
>>
>>8835449
i want your thicc cholo cock inside me so bad tbhon
>>
File: scanners_-_head_explosion.gif (425KB, 400x295px) Image search: [Google]
scanners_-_head_explosion.gif
425KB, 400x295px
Dont even fuck with my gaydar. My fag telepathy might not always be strong enough to get a straight guy to "yes" but I can make it the most painful 'no' he will ever remember.
>>
>>8835177
Lmao what? The gay and lesbian pics are the only attractive and intelligent two, the straight guy looks like some barbarian and the straight girl looks like a hooker
>>
>>8837968

personally I don't think they are that bad

but you are going off of one picture. try going off of reality. most LGBTQ folks dont stack anywhere close up to straight people, and you know it

you're just milking this one picture to try and gain some confidence
>>
File: lesbians-ugly.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lesbians-ugly.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>
>>
File: Capture.jpg (47KB, 694x406px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
47KB, 694x406px
>>8838030
d/a but why are you a moron who doesn't understand what a composite picture means?
>>
>>8838220
>>
>>8838030
>>8838162
>>8838169
>>8838175
Lmao butthurt ugly straight dude, there's a reason straight women say "all the hot guys are gay" and read yaoi manga
>>
>>8838230
>fugly baby
>>
>>8838237

not ugly my man, just spitting truth.

and i've never heard a woman say that in my life. if anything, i've heard quite the opposite

>>8838240
typical degenerate faggot insulting innocent babies, what is new?

you probably wish the baby was up to your standards huh? yeah so you could sexually abuse it?

you homos have a good history of doing that, pedo
>>
>>8838248
>not ugly
[proof needed]
>>
>>8838257
you think i really care what some faggot thinks of me to the point of actually posting a pic of myself on 4chan?

nothin to prove to you bro.. i do just fine with the pussy. and i pull wifey material
>>
Why do homosexual men tend to be more attractive, while homosexual women tend to be uglier? Do men have a greater appreciation for aesthetics?
>>
>>8838279
You care enough to post here on a fag board, darling. :^)
>>
>>8838248
So much reaching going to waste :/
>>
>>8838286
As a gay man, the lesbian is more attractive than both the straight people
>>
>>8838248
I just worry that the kids is going to grow up and realize how badly his ugly parents fucked him with genetics
>>
they all have fat fucking noses wtf
>>
>>8838230
>you're just milking this one picture to try and gain some confidence.
>>
>>8835132
Same. I'm a lesbian and I think this is why I've been able to lock eyes with so many other lesbians. We just know.
>>
>>8837660
Not to long ago I've met 9 lesbiands at once - none of them were fat or even chubby.

At clubs same thing no fat people.

I thing it's more American thing than lgbt.
>>
>>8838475
It's definitely an American thing. There's hardly anyone fat in Asia, gay or straight. Obesity rate in Japan is 3.5%. In the US? Over 33%.
>>
make one for eggs
>>
File: alimifam2.jpg (61KB, 600x897px) Image search: [Google]
alimifam2.jpg
61KB, 600x897px
>>8838417
>>
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
>>
>>
>>8834952
>straight people have disgusting upside down Seth McFarlane heads

Not surprised desu.
>>
File: wpid-jj5z3zk.png (394KB, 438x557px) Image search: [Google]
wpid-jj5z3zk.png
394KB, 438x557px
>>8839118

dude fuck off, gay people are superior. look at this photo.
>>
>>8834952
I heard about this. Another study concluded that "gay face" is a thing - people were able to guess sexual orientation based on faces - even eyes alone - with statistically significant accuracy.
>>
>>8838030
Nah, not true for gay men. Gay men take much better care of their bodies, faces, and appearance in general than straight men. Flaming gays that go out of their way to appear androgynous or flamboyant don't count in that, of course - which is most likely what you're basing your opinion off of given they are the only ones you can identify from sight alone.
>>
File: stop falling for bait.jpg (8KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
stop falling for bait.jpg
8KB, 326x179px
>>8835177
>all those replies
goddamn this is some good fishing area
>>
>>8838030
>but you are going off of one picture
Actually it's a composite of thousands of pictures but whatever makes you feel better lol.

>>8835230
>i guess if i was as miserable and had as much unconcious self hatred as you guys
Lmao you clearly do, otherwise you wouldn't be here Mr. Closet Case.

I hope to god you're a troll I feel so bad for you, you're so insecure and sensitive. Not trying to insult you, I really mean it, don't let posts on the internet get you so worked up.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 197x256px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 197x256px
>>8834952
The antl-lgbt website mpcdot.com uses Tyler Clementi as their GAY emoticon. I hate to admit it but gayface looks a lot like him.
>>
File: real_sexy_alien.jpg (122KB, 800x1149px) Image search: [Google]
real_sexy_alien.jpg
122KB, 800x1149px
>>8834952
If you believe that homosexuality is caused by some genetic difference (I do), then it's not that unbelievable that the same genetic difference might cause subtle morphological differences.

I only say this because I have this theory that lesbian women have unnaturally small eyes in proportion to their heads and in comparison to heterosexual women.
>>
>>8840289
So you think the composite on the right has unnaturally small eyes?
>>
>>8839084
You're still over 8000 cherry-picked photos behind the composite. And it's like you think we're retards who don't see ugly straight people every day to know you're full of shit.
>>
>>8839630
My Posting Career Dot Com is a website of peace, please do not slander their holy texts and images
>>
>>8840574
Gay racist bodybuilder spotted.
>>
>>8835000
So you're gay then
>>
>>8842539
:^)
>>
>bottom left
So the other boards weren't kidding when they say straight women are full on degenerate
>>
>>8842807
She DOES look like a coal burner to me tbhon
>>
Which do bisexuals look more like?
>>
>>8838328
Because she's the only one that looks like a guy?
>>
>>8845984
So, you don't think the straight guy looks like guy? What are you, an FTM?
>>
Wow! To me, the female straight composite isn't attractive at all, but the homosexual composite looks super hot. As a transbian. that's very interesting.
>>
As a Tranny I have to say I kinda like the gay women and both males but I cant decide on which males since the gay onein looks a bit beta.
>>
>>8835053
I think gays are more likely to wear glasses for the same reason chavs are less likely even if distribution of vision impairment is the same.
>>
>>8835157
>Objectively gay people are superior to straight people in every way.
>Objectively
>in every way.
This is provably false. For instance, straight men are better at getting boners from looking at women than gaya men. Q.E.D.
>>
>>8846109
>joke
>the empty void of space
>your head
>>
>>8846656
>getting boners from looking at women
>better
wrong again straightboi

being aroused by women = inferior
being around by men = superior
>>
>>8834952
>If someone came out with an photo-based 'gaydar' app, would you use it
Yeah, sure.
>>
Daily reminder that this story is bullshit. The '''AI''' was tested on the same data set used to teach it, which basically turns the whole thing into a glorified memory test. The botnet can't determine your sexuality yet (at least, not via facial recognition).

>t. /g/
>>
>>8834952
Yet more proof that gays are feminized
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.