[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>getting groceries with mom >come up to trans cashier >purple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: trans.png (742KB, 999x1412px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
742KB, 999x1412px
>getting groceries with mom
>come up to trans cashier
>purple dyed hair and fake woman voice, name 'Luna'
>really doesn't pass but might be okay from 10 ft away in peripheral vision
>we smile and get our groceries
>right as we're out of earshot mom goes "What an UGLY woman! What the hell is wrong with them?"
>I say she's a tranny
>mom goes "Duh!"
>Loudly complains all the way to car about how ugly they were

I felt bad but at the same time I can't wrap my mind around why anyone would do that to themselves. This is just my mom, too, one person after a day of serving probably 100. I couldn't imagine being the daily laughing stock for random people after doing something as basic as cashiering...
>>
>>8834610
>What an UGLY woman!

Jesus christ, I probably actually do pass. They're not hugboxing me after all....
>>
>>8834610
Youre momy is a cunt.
>>
>>8834639
t. AGP hon
>>
Funny how normies' first reaction is "that's an UGLY woman" and not "that's a fucking tranny."
>>
>>8834639
Why? My mom is normie tier, so she's not any worse or better than most people. But that's what i meant in OP - even doing a basic job makes you the butt of ridicule for normies
>>
>>8834708
>contempt for people in service roles
>normie

nah cunt thats a cunt attitude that gets stronger with age as people lose empathy
>>
>>8834728
>contempt for people in service roles

Who knew those gave you a magical force field for people noticing you don't pass
>>
>>8834610
>be me
>7-8
>getting groceries with mom
>checkout
>2-3 lanes over a 35yo hon in black dress
>I don't notice or care
>mom bends down and whispers over my ear 'don't look now, but across the way is a he-she, a man in a dress'.
Whatever. Even as a dumb kid I thought pointing that out is stupid.
And she doesn't really think I'm trans, because this, Jazz and Jenner are her benchmarks.
>>
>>8834610
Yet /lgbt/ seems to push masc trannies into transition.
>>
>>8835758
>masc trannies
>purple hair
>cringe name
>fake voice
Gee, it seems like there are a lot more problems with this hon then just being masc. I can only imagine her clothing choices and accessories are as badly paired as the above traits.
>>
>>8835769
>>8835758
Trannies have an uncanny valley effect until they get facial feminization surgery. Maybe a nice selfie angle can cover it up, but IRL normies notice right away
>>
>>8834610
i could understand poking fun for the sake of a laugh but to actually have contempt for this trap? yep, your mom is a cunt.
>>
Closes I have to that story is my father started singing"Dude looks like a Lady". I ask him why and he said the tall blonde woman that passed us by was a trans. It's gotta be depressive knowing that you are a hon.
>>
I'm cis male with long hair, considered handsome but "womanly", more of a pretty than handsome actually also quite tall. In high school they called me Legolas. What pisses me off is that people often consider me tranny in boy mode and mock me. I never asked for my appearance. I'm not trans one bit, I just like my long hair and clean-shaved face. Why do people mock other for how they look. I could understand making fun out of people with no self respect who don't bath or something but why us?
>>
>>8836046
Because people are shallow assholes who look for bad qualities on a person to mock and feel less insecure.
>>
>>8836055
This shit is so wrong. Girl who mocked me the most in high school and came up with that stupid nickname was actually envy of my hair or so I heard from her bestie. She tried to bully me into cutting them. Well, at least now my bf has no problem with my hair.
>>
>>8835815
Like I said before, my mom is one normie. That person was the subject of ridicule for these "cunts" probably every day they show up to work. Also it wasn't a trap they were clearly taking hormones
>>
>>8834610
>. I couldn't imagine being the daily laughing stock for random people after doing something as basic as cashiering..

Yeah, they get a lot of abuse.
That they still face it shows how badly they want to live as a woman.
Also, I think it more than adequately accounts for all the bitchiness, prevalence of mental illness and suicide.
>>
>>8835801
>IRL normies notice right away
no, they really don't
>>
>>8837581
OP is the pedo spammer and his mommy is the only sample size he can use.

>Over 18
>still citing your mommy for anything
>>
>>8834625
Only your friends will lie to your face just to say you look decent. (I guess that say something about society as a whole.) If a stranger lies though, they'll play it up and say you're beautiful or some shit like that.

Regardless, if nobody really ever calls you "sir", you probably look fine.
>>
>>8837592
Spending time with your mother every now and then is a perfectly normal thing to do.
>>
any tips on how to distinguish between "i've been on hormones for a year and a half and now i look female enough to generally pass" and "i've been on hormones for a year and a half and now i have breasts that make it obvious i'm a tranny to service employees"
>>
File: we_jigglin_or_what.png (376KB, 900x702px) Image search: [Google]
we_jigglin_or_what.png
376KB, 900x702px
>>8834610

>when you're a cishetwhitemale and know you'd be able to get along with this cashier if they could act normal

I hope none of you think the world hates you as much as you hate yourselves.
>>
>>8834610
basically why most transgender people are angry
>>
can you guys give hons a fucking break sometimes??? some of us transition before we pass. what is so difficult about not being a dick to people. they may have just started their tradition, give them time.
>>
>>8837646
it's normie nature

they're perfectly willing to eat each other too
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>8837646
>going full time before you even remotely pass
>expecting to be catered to when you do this
>expecting people to just know you're early in your transition and that things might get better with time
>expecting to be treated as female even before you look the part
Is this a fucking joke? Nobody cares about your struggles - if you don't look like a female but dress as one, people are either going to assume you're a creep or an incredibly ugly girl.
>>
>>8837685
spoken like someone who doesn't know the definition of uncanny valley
>>
File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>>8834610
>daily laughing stock for random people
>>
>>8837592
>OP is the pedo spammer
I don't come to this board, just wanted to share my blogpost

>>8837646
I really don't think it was a hon, looking at the examples of them. It was a young guy with thick makeup who could maybe pass from a distance. Soon as you get close you notice the nose, jawline, forehead, arms, etc
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.