[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw straight and not a bi/gay degenerate therefore going to Heaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1504827665492.jpg (651KB, 1273x1640px) Image search: [Google]
1504827665492.jpg
651KB, 1273x1640px
>tfw straight and not a bi/gay degenerate therefore going to Heaven
>>
>>8834343
>comfortable enough to post on the gay board
Okay, homo
>>
>>8834349
traps aren't really gay desu, it's written on the Bible somewhere
>>
>Heaven: eternal slavery where you're forced to worship the prick that made you relenquish self indulgence on earch
>Hell: eternity spent laughing at the dicks in heaven with a likeminded master who couldn't stand that God prick, because why the fuck would היללさま hate us for being on his side?
Hmm, yeah. You've got it all figured out, OP.
>>
>>8834422
Satan is not the master of hell though, he's tortured there along with the rest of the damned.
>>
>>8834422
you can still repent, you know, you have time....
>>
>he believes gays are all going to hell
lad it says in leviticus only femfags are burning
>>
>>8834487
Then...
Then who...
The fuck...
Is doing the torturing?
>Also, implying that there aren't older religions
Get ready to fucking reincarnate, lad. See you on the same side since we won't both have reached nirvana so we'll be back here again. 1000 years older and remained much better conserved throughout the ages than Christifaggity.
>>
>>8834516
wtf are you talking about, cute lesbians are cute and ok, you homo phaggots on the other hand are disgusting and need to burn in hell
>>
>>8834516
No it says "a man shall not lie with a male as with a woman".
>>
>>8834343
Of the Immortal Man it should be said that He is hermaphrodite, or male and female, and eternally watchful. He neither slumbers nor sleeps, and is governed by a Father also both male and female, and ever watchful. Such is the mystery kept hidden to this day, for Nature, being mingled in marriage with the Sky Man, brought forth a wonder most wonderful--seven men, all bisexual, male and female, and upright of stature, each one exemplifying the natures of the Seven Governors. These O Hermes, are the seven races, species, and wheels
>>
>>8834343
but anon we're living in a simulation lol
>>
>>8834343
>live in some constantly lit office where God calls on you to fight for/with Him against evil for all eternity
No thanks. I hate the military. Hit me up when you're dead, and bring a story. There's always room at my table, and I'm making such a spread. There is laughter and joy in my afterlife, not meditation and condescention. Life is where people congregate, in abundance.
>>
>>8834753
and where does it say we are going to hell. hell is not mentioned in that verse at all
>>
>>8834611
lesbians are bad people
>>
>>8834918
That is mentioned elsewhere, 1 Corinthians 6:9.
>>
File: 1478398218223.jpg (424KB, 675x637px) Image search: [Google]
1478398218223.jpg
424KB, 675x637px
>>8834343
We all know gay men will go to hell, but what about the lesbians?
>>
Hell wasn't even mentioned in the bible until some rewrite.
>>
>>8834343
>being a spiteful loser
ok
>>
>>8834343
Ahh, bad theology. While in Christianity homosexuals act are sinful (hell, even listed as one of sins that cry to heaven for vengeance in cathecism of st. Pius X.) it wrong to damn people to hell. Specially since Church don't ask you about feelings and tempationa. It is deed that matter.
>>
>>8834343
>tfw mellisand therefore not believing in afterlife realms
how non fundamentalists don't cull afterlife with the rest of the obvious political bullshit like "no contraception" when it's the most obvious of the bunch is beyond me
>>
Daily reminder that christians will go to hell for being idolators.
>>
>>8834516
>lad it says in leviticus only femfags are burning
No nigger, it says those who partake in idol worship (which happened to consist of gay sex in a temple at the time) will burn.
>>
>>8837632
Not the whole story since idol worship is always more than "idol worship" and always come with an ideology.
>>
>>8837653
I'm not him by the way >>8834516
>>
>>8834343
>Degenerate
How does it feel knowing you're a retard like those idiots who use "problematic"? Because you're the exact same, using some term that sounds more official than "I don't like it, make da bad homos go away >o<!!"
>>
File: good life.png (153KB, 255x380px) Image search: [Google]
good life.png
153KB, 255x380px
>>8834343
>be transbian
>by committing both the sins of being gay and being trans, they have canceled each other out, and I legally get a free pass into heaven
neat
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.