[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boymode meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: zhhyn sajvnk.jpg (52KB, 960x959px) Image search: [Google]
zhhyn sajvnk.jpg
52KB, 960x959px
Boymode is a meme, right?

Let's say that, for some reason, someone have to "stay at boymode" during years or even forever in the case the person wants to be just a girly man/don't pass for some reason

Anyway, you can't really hide it do you? You can delude yourself by thinking that the usual stare is completely unrelated, but everyone knows. You can't hide boobs unless you bind them which is realle unhealthy and can fuck you up if done wrong (and if done right, it doesn't really hides anything). As for bralets, people can always see the marks under your shirt.

You can dress as a skater boy all you want, but people won't see you as a skater boy, right? They'll know something's up, specially the ones you see everyday at college or twice a week at your hobbies.

People just treat you nice but know you're either a "tranny" or "some freak" in places that transsness isn't common. They'll try to avoid you and talk shit about you to the others.
>>
Not really, no.
>>
tbqh things do get pretty weird when people can't tell if you're male or female...I thought it would be fun confusing people but it's actually very uncomfortable

everything you wrote is true except for the last paragraph...people don't interact with me less, if anything it's the opposite
>>
>>8834036
Wait until your late 20's when all the men around you have masculinized but you still look like a 16 year old with gyno.
>>
>>8834036
>You can dress as a skater boy all you want, but people won't see you as a skater boy, right? They'll know something's up, specially the ones you see everyday at college or twice a week at your hobbies.
Wtf are you following me around or something?? I don't think that people can see my boy boobs through my T shirts I wear them extra big so I hide everything. I wear a thick sweater on top of that it usually does the trick but I'm unpassable so if I keep hiding the boobs I pass for a skater guy a slightly fem skater guy because I have a weird soft voice from practicing if I ever went full time (lol) and from it never dropping and I look like a twink but I look like a guy none the less so iunno
>>
>>8834085
That's literally my case tbqhon. I look like some fragile 16 year old boy with gyno while men my age look huge and old.
>>
Over a year in, and my breasts are so small they just look like very slight gyno under clothes, no need to put effort into hiding them. ;_;
>>
>>8834106
not only does that sound kind of cute, but compared to looking like a man that sounds great
>>
>>8834036
>People just treat you nice but know you're either a "tranny" or "some freak" in places that transsness isn't common. They'll try to avoid you and talk shit about you to the others.
This is my biggest fear, I'm only 3 months in but people already stare at me, yesterday I locked eyes with a boy in my class so I looked away and then I looked back an he was still looking at me and he smiled
>>
>>8834085
Tbqhon i hope i pass by then
>>
>>8834112
It is but I am in boymode so it's all kinda wasted. I wish someone had hit on me, preferably one of these huge men tbqhon
>>
>>8834106
Someone asked me what high school I was going to since I school around me started. I was with my mom shopping, and didnt know what to say it wasnt the first time that happened. I'm well into my twenties and look like a high school boy with boobs.
>>
File: IMG_2412.jpg (162KB, 790x843px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2412.jpg
162KB, 790x843px
>>8834094
You probs look like this senpai.
>>
>>8834106
I went to a family gathering recently and everyone mixed up myself and my 7 year younger brother. On the way back, my brother and I stopped at a restaurant and the host and server both acted like he was the one in charge. Then, another time, visiting some distant family friends, before we went out, the mom was telling me to take care of myself because those boys are rowdy, lectured her son who is a huge viking looking guy to take care of me, and gave me his oversized jacket to wear. Still not coming out.

>>8834124
Don't get your hopes up, desu.
>>
Ugh no way that's is me do people really notice???? I'm paranoid now
>>
>>8834173
>>8834160
>>
>>8834170
>and everyone mixed up myself and my 7 year younger brother.
Oh God that's hilarious
>>
>>8834173
It's just a meme, Alice.
>>
File: 1502747230521.png (86KB, 382x395px) Image search: [Google]
1502747230521.png
86KB, 382x395px
Starting hrt today...

>5'7
>Feminine face depending on the angle and tricks because of my fugly roman nose. Also hiding it with a beard i'll hopefully laser in the future, but i need it for now to hide i'm a tranny
>Wide hips and thicc legs bc of genetics but big ribcage as a curse
>Place too hot to hide boobs with hoodies, and people can already kind of see my gyno with one oversized T-shirt

C-can i hide the changes forever, r-right?
>>
>>8834303
>genetics
Are you Hispathicc?
>>
>>8834309
LEL
brazilian mother and german father ;-;
>>
>>8834362
you sound sexy as fuck.. and you are a nice height.. come to daddy..

good girl..
>>
>>8834071
this
>>
>>8834375
not really tbqHON

i hope hormones change my fugly features
>>
>>8834410
Hormones can't change bone structure, you'll have to get surgery to fix your nose and your rib cage can't be fixed.
>>
File: IMG_2676.jpg (983KB, 2974x2319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2676.jpg
983KB, 2974x2319px
Boy mode isn't a meme, no one can tell I'm not a straight cis male
>>
>>8834418
hi faye
>>
File: 1447042655474.jpg (217KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1447042655474.jpg
217KB, 500x625px
>>8834036
>People just treat you nice but know you're either a "tranny" or "some freak" in places that transsness isn't common. They'll try to avoid you and talk shit about you to the others.

over four years on hrt and this is my experience, but it's still easier than presenting as a woman
>>
>>8834036
It's not about whether people know or don't know, nobody really gives a fuck. Until you show up in a dress demanding that people call you Susan and let you use the women's restroom. Then they care, because now you're imposing something on them. That's why boymode.
>>
>>8834410
im a straight cis male.. i bet you're beautiful..

be a good little girl and come into daddys arms.. ok?
>>
>>8834416
b-but it can compensate with hips and curves right?
>>
>>8834429
that's not true. people often laugh at me and mock me even though I present male, but I have no doubt it would be worse if I presented female
>>
>>8834435
Yeah, but you'll still be wide.
>>
>>8834036
My boy mode is very strong after 5 years HRT and I started at 20. I never get treated differently or talked down to because I'm 5'10 and tall as every other guy in town.
>>
>>8834494
>nothing to see here, just us boys being boys as usual :)
>>
File: 1501389939629.jpg (97KB, 599x315px) Image search: [Google]
1501389939629.jpg
97KB, 599x315px
Tbqh it would be cute to be the smallest boy in the group, the they're supposed to PROTECC

But i know that's not how it works here, people would just mock me and beat me to death. Thats why i only leave my house to go to the college
>>
>>8834410
hey you.. dont ignore me..

i will be your father figure..
>>
>>8834410
where are you baby?

I'm here for you..
>>
>>8834036
I live in a really liberal, university student dominated area, so keep this in mind. I boymode, Im flat chested atm but get "mistaken" as a girl or just outright asked quite a lot what I am. I dont think pretty much anyone thinks Im a freak or talks shit about me, but heres the thing:

People avoid other people and talk poorly because they're ugly. And often, not always, but often, being unpassable = ugly. For me, My skin is a bit rough, my voice isnt perfect, flatchested, andro clothes and adam's apple. Ive only been on AAs for a couple weeks. I dont think people perceive me as particularly ugly because of these things, just andro, and those that do dislike that are usually just old people that want pure and utter gender conformity. I dont mean to make it seem like im bragging here, I was an ugly child hence why I think this, I just think that if youve got male nose bridge, or a square jaw, butt chin but boobs/andro features, youre probably going to be seen as ugly. Just like any ugly cis person, only for different reasons, that's why people avoid you. Personally I get compliments a bit that Im attractive, though I hate my body/hips/dick/whatever a lot, I do think I have reasonably attractive facial features that works on either sex.

Point being, it's not usually you being trans. Boymode isn't a meme, people are just gonna avoid you quite a bit if your boymode is mixing ugly male features with female ones. Like, a hot cis woman with adams apple wouldnt stop being hot. But with a huge square jaw, or that split chin, or a male hook nose, she would be. Hope that makes some sense.
>>
File: IMG_0093.png (78KB, 255x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.png
78KB, 255x253px
>>8834609
Mfw when I have a hook nose a split chin and a kind of wide jaw and am ugly but trans
Kill me
>>
>>8834036
hey Mia
>>
File: 1485137210110.jpg (66KB, 540x504px) Image search: [Google]
1485137210110.jpg
66KB, 540x504px
>>8834036
I feel like I hide it pretty well.
I usually wear a jacket and a ski cap most of the time to hid my body unless its too hot for me to bare. I just pretend people are giving me weird looks because of that and go on about my business. Im usually by myself anyway so its fine.
>>
The hell are you short trans still in uni going boymode for? It's for 6'1 old hons like me who can pull off manmode flawlessly
>>
>>8834303
How old are you? If you're young and already have a feminine body and face except for your nose, you could probably just get a nose job and pass after that. Is it because you're financially dependent on your parents and they won't support your transition?
>>
>19
>5'7
>already pretty androgynous looking and have a little gyno
>starting HRT soon
D-do you guys think I'd be able to make it through the next two years of college in boymode?
>>
>>8837347
So long as you keep your voice deep and your hair short, you'd be fine.
>>
6 months E and no one thinks something is off with me.

actually people are commenting that I'm too skinny or similar shit like that but other than that nothing.
>>
>>8837367
they know, they just don't want to say anything because they don't want to deal with your mental problems
>>
>>8837347
>19 and 5"7
Hey yeah you defi-
>2 years of HRT
Not a fucking chance. You'd be entering "extremely feminine male" at like month 6 no matter how you dressed. The good thing is College is incredibly accepting and no-one will care or say much of anything (unless someone like Cara stalks you).
>>
>>8837370
no way. I don't even have a long hair. (I cut it couple of months ago)

I came out to my mum a month ago and she had no idea that I was taking hormones.

ALso my brother would definitely make a snark comment if he had realized something.
>>
>>8837383
It's a trade school, not traditional college. It's pretty much all guys and dudebros, that's why I'm worried. If it was regular college I know it'd be fine.
>>
>>8837370
Lol cis people are oblivious to trans stuff. Nobody ever knows and nobody ever assumes you're trans. They'll just assume you're gay because cis people usually think gays have like a completely different bodytype as well because most people are retarded. Seriously your average person isn't going to investigate your appearance very much and even fewer will be able to figure out if anything is up
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.