[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share experiences of bicalutamide (Casodex)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1432786047927.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1432786047927.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
21 mtf here. I started on Spiro 50mg 2x daily and 2mg Estradiol 2x daily, did that for about 6 months but then home life got rough and had to quit.. Moved out of state and started back on it 6-7 months later. Well I had a reaction to the spiro and it fucked up my blood pressure and caused intestinal bleeding.

My wife was like "oh hell no" and told my doctor to put me on something else and the doctor recommended Bicalutamide, not only for it not affecting blood pressure but so my parts will still work. (No dysphoria there, and I like diddling my wife) So please share some experiences if any of you have been on bicalutamide.

TL;DR: Spiro almost got me killed and now I would like to know experiences of Bicalutamide to decide if I'll get put on it.
>>
>>8833961
How did you even manage to get a wife at 21 and still be trans?
Usually being trans fucks up any possibility of relationships let alone marriage
>>
>Spiro
A G- just kidding, bud.

>My wife
A G P !
G
P
!
>>
>>8833985
I've known her for six years. Waaay before I came out and she is a supporter of the LGBT community. We just kinda hit it off.

>>8834035
I have no idea what that means.
>>
File: the gang's here.jpg (37KB, 832x238px) Image search: [Google]
the gang's here.jpg
37KB, 832x238px
>>8834046
>I have no idea what that means.
You need to be introduced to the Holy Teachings of Ray Ray, Roddy Boy, B-Dog and Law-man then.

Look up "The Man Who Would Be Queen" t b h.
>>
>>8834076
Oh alright. So autogynephilia abbreviation. Sure, I'll check it out. Nothing better to do after work.
>>
>>8834076
>>8834090
Also, I wouldn't say I'm aroused at all by the thought of being a woman. Quite the opposite. I wish I didn't feel the way I do. If I could just be a normal guy, hell yes I'd do it, but mentally I can't get past seeing the wrong person in the mirror. Doesn't help I'm 21 and have no facial hair yet.
>>
>>8833961
>mtf
>no dysphoria
>hetero married
>I like diddling my wife
kys dude
>>
>>8834157
I didn't say I had no dysphoria. I said I'm not dysphoric about my genitalia. And I enjoy life even if I get depressed, everything is wonderful.
>>
Anyhow, back on track. Can anyone help me with this? I really don't want to get on something I have no idea about what its like and google has minimal articles about it being used for transitioning.
>>
>>8834225
/femgen/ use it, ask them
>>
>>8834320
Thank you!
>>
>>8833961
I'm scared with going the legal route because I'm a burger and I think they will push the Spiro meme. It there any other options for an AA? I want Cypro but it's illegal here for some reason though I find no sex drive highly desireable.
>>
Bicla is 100% chance of cone tits

>>8835184
Cypro is illegal in the US because it's so hepatoxic the gamble isn't even worth it for prostate cancer patients. If you take it in the cancer range (150 mg+) it's a gamble you'll cure the cancer to die from liver failure instead.

Given trannies don't take nearly that much, but it hasn't been tested or approved at lower doses for gender patient. I would think it would be hepatoxic taking it for years as it builds up, though.
>>
>>8835246
>Bicla is 100% chance of cone tits

How comes?
>>
>>8835246
>Bicla is 100% chance of cone tits
lemme see those cone tits tbhon
>>
Can somone just post a body shot of what bica did to them?I'm curious about fat resistribution, nipple changes, face changes, and all that shit. Ordering bica soon and possibly E while I take Ralox and taper of cypro.
>>
>>8835246
funny how FDA went panic mode over few cases of cypro hepatoxicity deaths in very old people yet doesn't give a fuck about dozens of death from spiro from potassium poisoning and combination with common antibiotics
while everywhere in the world cyproterone is considered safe and with less side effects
(not to mention that Bica is fairly hepatoxic in cancer doses too)
>>
>>8835246
Wat there's no known cases of hepatoxicity with cypro alone and the lowest dosage giving hepatoxicity was 100mg cypro and 750mg flutamide. But flutamide and cypro have known liver interactions. Each on their own is vastly safer.
There's been no cases of hepatoxicity below 100mg
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.