[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Straight mtfs here, would you break up with your boyfriend if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 8

File: 934058593485.png (854KB, 704x954px) Image search: [Google]
934058593485.png
854KB, 704x954px
Straight mtfs here, would you break up with your boyfriend if he ever came out as trans?
>>
Yes absolutely
I'm the woman in our relationship
>>
>>8833288
I'd have to see his dick first. If it looks like patchwork, no fucking way.
>>
>>8833288
yeah honestly
I love him but I have a line and a limit

a part of our dynamic is based around me being feminine and him being masculine

i'd still be his good friend and support him with my experience but I wouldn't stay with him
>>
>>8833291
this
>>
>>8833288
I can find girls attractive but not as in a they get me horny and I want to fuck them kinda way so it would be a huge deal breaker.

Like, imagine how shitty the sex would be on my part when I'm 100% not attracted to the person.
It's better to end and just be her friend instead, I can even help her out in a lot of things but I'm not going to sleep with her anymore.

I know a girl who actually ended in an open relationship because of this stuff but unlike her I'm not into poly shit and I wouldn't cuck my bf even if he decided to become a girl. I would just end with said bf and become their friend.

Also I really hope this never happens to me because I really have some insecurities and issues and my bf becoming a she would destroy me.
>>
>>8833288
honestly i'm not sure. i want to be with a guy that's masculine so it would be hard for me. i would absolutely still support them 100% because i've been through the same thing and i know how hard it is but i don't know if our relationship would ever be the same and i wouldn't be nearly as attracted to them physically. i'm guessing we probably wouldn't date anymore but we would still be friends.
>>
>>8833318
Yuppers, this. I'd be there for support 100%, but I'm just not a lesbian.
>>
>>8833288
yes, and would try to dissuade him
>>
>>8833288
If my bald 6'2" 240 pound beefcake bf came out as trans I would tell him that he would never pass and he could just live out his fantasy through me. Maybe put make up on him and let him cross dress a little (because it would be funny). But, he loves his beard, working out, being dominant, meat, and taking care of big dogs. if he was serious about being trans, I would be supportive for a few months. But, I know that's highly unlikely.

If I was dating an androgynous guy that was similar height as me that I thought would pass. It might be different. that would be kind of fun. But, I think I wouldn't be attracted by to them in the first place...
I love me a tall bearded hunk who is every bit as masc as I am fem.
>>
>>8833379
>I would tell him that he would never pass and he could just live out his fantasy through me. Maybe put make up on him and let him cross dress a little (because it would be funny).
You'd encourage another trans woman to repress?
>>
>>8833379
that's so fucked up. its not about what you look like, that's so shallow. how can you love someone and not want to see them happy? i wouldn't be attracted to them sexually but i would still care about them. do you have any empathy?
>>
>>8833399
trans is never just what you look like. if her boyfriend is a repressor, then he's pretending to be someone else and she fell in love with the pretense.
>>
File: 1504811378897.png (992KB, 704x954px) Image search: [Google]
1504811378897.png
992KB, 704x954px
Of course. Gross.
>>
>>8833399
>that's so shallow
Humanity is shallow in nature. To deny that is to deny who you are.
>>
>>8833390
>repress
I feel like this phrase will catch on
>>
>>8833453
speak for yourself. i don't want to be that way and i don't think humanity should be that way even if that's reality. there's so much more than what people look like.
>>
>>8833455
Uh...
>>
>>8833379
>he could just live out his fantasy through me
what if hes already doing this
>>
>>8833464
>speak for yourself. i want to stay in denial
translated that for everyone who doesn't speak BS
>>
>>8833288
id still listem to him and support him and be there in rough times, cuz i also needed that myswpf however i could never see him as a bf or gf then.
>>
File: 1486946357483.png (3MB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486946357483.png
3MB, 1080x1349px
>>8833618
Then he's stupid living through his twinkhon gf instead of a hot cis girl.

Should have learned with all the other repressing sugar daddies out there and got a hot bimbo or something instead to maximize his AGP gainz.
>>
>>8833646
>tfw will never be an AGP magnet bimbo
>tfw will always be a homely nerdy twinkhon who's too socially retarded to ever find a guy
it hurts to live tbhon
>>
I would definitely leave him and break off all contact. Been there, done that. Those guys are creepy af, if they really were trans they wouldn't be able to play pretend for so many years. They're just fetishists.
>>
>>8833662
gross either way
>>
File: IMG_2247.jpg (77KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2247.jpg
77KB, 690x460px
>>8833288
Yes.

Immediately.
>>
This thread is proof straight MtF have actual female brains.

First thing you all did was to ditch the guy and find a new man.
If it was some transbian she would probably get a hard on from this shit.
>>
File: 0439859034.png (148KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
0439859034.png
148KB, 432x454px
>>8834766
Then the "male brain" in FTMs would explain why they stick with their partner even if they come out as lesbian or also FTM.
>>
yeah, but i'd feel kinda bad about it :/
>>
>>8833399
Passers are unempathetic trash surprise surprise
>>
>>8834935
don't be
>>
>>8833292
I...I don't think that's what the OP meant.... But fair point.
>>
>>8833390
what kind of quality of life does really big and bald hon have. I don't think everyone should transition. they just become laughing stocks for others to gawk and scoff. It's hard enough as it is, and I consider myself lucky genetically.

>>8833399
>I lack empathy. Giving up my sex life and most likely relationship as a result means I lack empathy? It's a lose-lose situation for me, and I've made sacrifices for this man. eg. waiting for 5.5 months for him to get out of the Navy.
>it's not about what you look like? Oh please, being a happy girl has nothing to do with looks. We live in a shallow world, where girls are constantly objectified.

>>8833618
If this is what he is doing, I would feel betrayed. How can you love someone if you just want to be them? it doesn't work. He would be lying to me.
>>8833646
calling me a twinkhon? fuck off with your projecting.
>>
>>8833288
depends on if they most likely become a hon or not
>>
I'd leave him instantly. Sorry but I hate women, I'm as misogynistic as possible.
>>
I would support him and stay as a friend but I really can't see myself having sex with him.
I think helping my now ex boyfriend sorting their life is more important than staying with them tbqh.

I'm attracted to men and it's pretty hard to go against your nature and needs you know? but that doesn't mean I'm going to be a heartless bitch I will help my ex bf because I'm sure I still have feelings and I want their best.

If we were married I think things would be a lot more complicated though, I have no idea what you have to do do fill a divorce and what you do if you both live under the same roof but are technically separated.
>>
>>8833379
TRIP ON KAYLA
>>
>>8833453
Denying your nature and not letting it control you are entirely different things.
>>
no, my soulmate stays my soulmate, i'd never go away.
>>
>>8836128
Not gonna lie, but that's p sexy - not sure how serious you are though.
>>
>>8833288

I'd hate to do harm to a fellow trans, but yes I would.

This is what you get for having a relationship with a chaser. 1/3 of them are closeted trans and want to live their femininity through you.

I just hate being trans when it comes to dating.
>>
I think he's already trans because he "joked" about wanting to start hormones a few times and always sends me memes about hons...
>>
>>8833300

Same here.

I thought I was bi all my life, but somehow sex with women didn't work well.

Then after I break out of my repression I slowly started ditching girls.

I'm all for men now.

and yes, I'd ditch the guy if he wants to transition. I'd help that person get info and a head start, but that's out of "trans empathy", just that, after that, good riddance.
>>
File: tumblr_ma9qd1zjLX1ryzaiso1_500.jpg (132KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma9qd1zjLX1ryzaiso1_500.jpg
132KB, 494x750px
>>8833379

Casandra, stop lying to yourself, you'd make the hon transition just for the lols and you know it.
>>
>REEEEE CHASERS WILL TURN INTO WOMEN

But what about late transitioner hons that were married to cis women?
>>
>>8836571
>But what about late transitioner hons that were married to cis women?

Most of them end up divorcing anyways.
Just check /r/mypartneristrans.

Some very few cases they stay together because both are already 50+ and their sex lives were dead and they are too scared to move to a new place and split up.
>>
>>8833288

I'm bisexual, but I certainly would break up with my boyfriend if he came out as trans. I signed up for a man; even if I'm open to women, I'm not fine with them switching the game on me like that.
>>
>>8833693

You spent years in a relationship with one? How?

>>8834766

But a transbian wouldn't have a boyfriend to begin with.

>>8836316

How is that sexy?

>>8836333

I'm sure you have already thought about what you will do. Why not get this over with now so you can move onto a relationship with a real man ASAP? Do it like a bandaid. Push him to transition if that's what he wants to do.
>>
>>8836660
No, I just dated him for a few months. But he was in his 30s and managed to live his whole life as a guy just fine. I just don't believe late transitioners are actually trans. If they really had gender dysphoria they wouldn't have been able to survive for so long while living all those years as men.
>>
>>8836660
>I'm sure you have already thought about what you will do. Why not get this over with now so you can move onto a relationship with a real man ASAP? Do it like a bandaid. Push him to transition if that's what he wants to do.

if he transitions I dont mind, I love him for who he is so I'm not gonna leave him if he decides to transition.
>>
>>8836859

muh prejudice

Some people are better at self discipline. Some people just have bad environments.

I was gnc all my fucking life, I just exploded and had to transition after feeling miserable for life.

The fact that you were lucky doesn't entitle you to judge others. Each narrative is different.
>>
>>8836933
Sure thing, fetishist.
>>
>>8836859
So what are gays that come out of the closet later in life not really gay?
>>
>>8836859
>and managed to live his whole life as a guy just fine.
Do you have any idea how unhappy she was?
>>
>>8836949
>zilch argument
>>
File: blush.jpg (172KB, 734x800px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
172KB, 734x800px
Nope, figure yourself out before you get with me. I'm not going to stick around when a lot of the things that I like about the guy I'm with will go away through transition. Not to mention the titty Skittles might make her more interested in masculinity anyways, which is an obvious no no.
>>
>>8836949

I ranged from self-abandonment and suicide attempts to being an androgynous femguy who actually passed as a girl, to a flamboyant gay, to back to self-abandonment and sucide attempts. Rinse and repeat until transition at 30, because homophobic family, homophobic village, wrong choices and extreme poverty.

Feti-what?

You spoiled brat. Learn what struggling against life feels like, before you talk about me
>>
>>8833288
I'd like it, I actually think my bf could pass lol
>>
>>8833288
>Date a dude for six months
>We decide to get it on after a LONG FUCKING TIME of doing dumb shit
>He takes off his pants and reveals a vagina
>Immediate rejection
>>
>>8837007
I'm legit scared of that happening one day because I don't want to be an asshole to another trans person, specially someone that I may be in love with.

But I can't for the love of god imagine myself having sex with a FtM.
I already want to get rid of my thing and the last thing I need in my life is being the one with a penis in the relationship or having to use it.

On the bright side I'm 6 feet tall so it's kinda hard for any FtM to ever hit on me.
>>
>>8836982
There are plenty of trans women who didn't have a supportive family and lived in poverty, yet they still transitioned at a young age.
You're just making excuses.
>>
Another mansbian reveals their true colors.
>>
>>8833288
No, if he's my bf I'd support him. When you go from "we go on dates from tome to time" to "his my bf and I'm his his gf" you're in for a hell of ups and downs- because that's how relationships are supposed to be. Sorry kiddo, that's just life
>>
>>8837377
That's commendable but I think it only works for people who are inherently bisexual, anon.

For someone who is 100% het the best you can usually do is to be her best friend and support her during her transition but in a totally non sexual kind of relationship.

I know it's not easy but what can you do? It's like some guy who has a gf and she says she's trans and but he's not into men.
You can't force your bf/gf into not transitioning but you can't force yourself into changing your sexual preferences either. Both are very wrong and the best you can do is accept who you both are and try to be happy.

Breaking up with someone doesn't automatically means you both will hate and never see each other again.
You can still be best friends even if you both are in new relationships. It doesn't have to end in a bad way at all.
>>
>>8837318
Why did they delete their post?
>>
>>8833288
I'd give it a shot, though I'm not sure it would work out. I love him, and I'd want to stay with him so I would try, but I'm really just not into girls
>>
>>8837083
what do you get out of being an asshole to strangers on the Internet, anon?
>>
>>8837481
they probably calmed down from their mangry fit
>>
>>8837864
He did sound mangry about it as if transitioning early and having a "harem of men for you" was a bad thing.
Only frustrated late mansitioner mansbians would ever say that.
>>
>>8837564
How am I being an asshole exactly? By stating that there are lots of trans girls who didn't live in a supportive environment and still managed to transition? It was necessary for them because they were dysphoric.
I find it hard to believe that someone who's legitimately trans can live as a man for so many years.
>>
>>8833288
I kind of want to know if transbians would break up with their cis gf if they came out as mtf.
>>
>>8838283
>I kind of want to know if transbians would break up with their cis gf if they came out as mtf.
You mean FtM, no?
And probably would.

I know lesbians who freak out when their butch wives who were repressing for a decade turn into FtM.
>>
>>8838283
A lot of transbians had gfs pre-transition who stuck with them. What do you think that tells you?
>>
>>8833288
yes, same way i would if he came out as gay or bi
>>
Yes lol, I'm the girl in my relationship
>>
>>8836874

You should still force him to action.
>>
>>8836859
It was a lot easier to stay in the closet when it wasnt so widely accepted.

If I had come out in high school I would have been beaten up and never made any friends at all.

I never thought Id live in a time that was tolerant towards trans people so I tried repressing and I would hardly call repression "living as a man". Its hell. I have always been female but I also have to survive.. ten years ago being trans would have you not getting any work ever.

think before you fucking judge bitch you havent lived my life.
>>
>>8839259
stfu bitchboy. I started hrt when I was 19, living in poland of all places, by self medding from black market. I learned about hrt by accident after I decided to castrate myself chemically, and googled how to do it. By God Almighty whom I don't worship, I would inject ethanol into my balls or cut them off if I lived in a time where hrt didn't exist

I face a lot of abuse still, so what. it's not about courage, it's something I had to and have to do else I kill myself from dysphoria. courage or cowardice are meaningless concepts in face of necessity.
>>
>>8834766
A lot of them would be supportive and help him out, what the hell else could you ask of a straight woman if her man suddenly wants to be a woman? If anything this thread makes me like the straight mtfs here more
>>
>>8837083
>yet they still transitioned at a young age.
and some didn't. not everybody manages it.
>>
>>8837083
This implies either said early transitioned suffered more intense gender dysphoria OR decreased conscientiousness/will power.

Personality research suggests the latter. Classical early transitioners do it because they are straight up self centered.
>>
>>8839345
>Classical early transitioners do it because they are straight up self centered.
Because they're trutrans?

That would explain why there'a less of an early/late divide among FTMs.
>>
>>8839281

>in face of necessity.

Such drama... delicious.

Also, what do you think about drag queens (gay men) who tend to transition in their mid 30's?

>RuPaul.jpg

I call either troll or self-centered cunt
>>
>>8833288
>would you break up with your boyfriend if he ever came out as trans?
I would dissuade him from transition cuz there's no way he would pass. But I love him and would stay with him
>>
>>8839281

>making movies in anonymous imageboards

Ah my sides

>getting mones in Poland's black market, a country who didn't even know gay men existed
>you're posting from america, and you don't even know how I catched you but it was a stupid mistake you made
>posting at a time where everybody in poland is asleep

Girls, girls just remember 4chan's motto:

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>8840484
Because you're a transbian
>>
>>8840486
that's not what they meant by 'black market'
duh...?
>>
>>8840486
>"making movies in anonymous imageboards"
>"a country who didn't even know "
>"how I catched you"
Contain your rage, salty Polack.
>>
>>8840486
>making movies in anonymous imageboards

what the fuck are you even trying to say m8
>>
>>8840486
>05:52
>alseep

underage go and stay gone, this is 18+ site
>>
>>8841024
>Because you're a transbian
I want you to read both posts again, this time slowly. When you're done thinking it all over post that again
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.