[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw trannies will never have as many ribs as a real woman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: 1502346721786.jpg (38KB, 640x557px) Image search: [Google]
1502346721786.jpg
38KB, 640x557px
>mfw trannies will never have as many ribs as a real woman
>>
>>8832919
Jokes on you, OP. I can eat more ribs than any woman I know.
>>
>>8832919
>I swear I'd pass if people would stop counting my ribs!
>>
>>8832919
>>8832947
You guys realize men and women have the same number of ribs, right? Women have smaller floating ribs at the bottom to make childbearing easier, but the actual number is the same as men have.
>>
>>8832919
I always thought they had the same amount.

Anyway, it's true that trans women will never be real women, no matter how well they pass.
>>
>>8832974
what makes a real women anon?
>>
>>8832978
Uh, being born female, for one?

Sorry friend, but, unless you were born with a uterus, a vagina, (a real vagina) female chromosomes, and all that, you're not female. Feel free to live as female, but, don't expect everyone to treat you as female, because technically you aren't.
>>
>>8832996
Let me guess... you're a guy?
Because for some reason it's always guys who want to decide who's a real women and who isn't.
I guess that's because women are by default mens property...
>>
>>8832996
>unless you were born with a uterus, a vagina, (a real vagina) female chromosomes, and all that, you're not female.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%BCllerian_agenesis
>>
>>8833016
Most likely she's a TERF but enjoy spinning a narrative of male misogyny if that's more comforting to you than accepting there are anti-trans women out there.
>>
>>8833018
But those are a small minority of people! Unlike trannies, of course.
>>
>>8833027
>enjoy spinning a narrative of male misogyny
Literally all male friends have turned their back on me and all female friends are still my friends and being supportive af.
But sure it's just a fake narrative ;)
>>
....I'm pretty sure men and women have the same number of ribs
>>
>>8833038
Your generalized anecdote is hardly evidence against TERFs existing.
>>
>>8833048
Did I claim they didn't exist?
>>
>>8833016
Yes, I'm a guy, but that's irrelevant.

"for some reason it's always guys who want to decide who's a real women and who isn't."
"I guess that's because women are by default mens property..."

Lol are you really implying I'm sexist just because I don't view men who wish to be female, as female?
Even if I was a woman I'd still see transgenders as their birth sex, what they really are. Why would my view be different if I was female?
>>
>>8833038
Women are pathologically afraid of looking mean. They don't actually like you, but they do enjoy virtue signaling, even if it means perverting science and logic by claiming males are female. You're a token to allow these women to one-up their friends by saying they know a tranny.
>>
>>8833065
Weird how they were friends with me before I came out...
But I guess some stranger on the internet knows my friends better then me.
>>
>>8833054
Well you were right >>8833058

Carry on accusing men of wanting to control womanhood because your male friends abandoned you.
>>
>>8833058
>me being a guy is irrelevant because i said so
>>
>>8833072
Lmao, what?

>>8833074
You do realize you're the one being sexist, right retard? I never said anything negative about women, just that men aren't women. Trans women are men just like me. Read it and weep.
>>
>>8833087
>you're being sexist by not letting males decide who's real female and who isn't
>implying you can even be sexist against males in the first place
>>
>>8833106
Holy fuck, you're one of those people huh?
You can't be sexist against men, and you can't be racist towards whites as well, right?

Jesus Christ no wonder so many people consider transgendered people to be mentally ill.
>>
>>8833106
And like I said, women don't see men as women either. Not sure where you get the idea that only men see men as men. Get help.
>>
>>8833110
At this point I'm just fucking with you tbqh.
You lost me when I asked you what makes a women and you reduced being a women down to the reproductive organs.
>>
>>8833118
Thank god that you speak for all the women.
That makes it so easy and convenient to get the opinion of every women at once.
>>
>>8833120
Not just reproductive organs, what a person actually is.

I know trans women feel and really do believe they're female, but they aren't. If they were born female, then they would be female.
Also, you cheeky cunt, lol.
>>
>>8833127
>i understand how trans people feel
>however i choose to be an asshole and use the wrong pronouns

Did I get that right? Because it feels like a dumb opinion and I can't see what's to gain from being a jerk...
>>
>>8833138
Yes, you did.

And what's to gain from being a jerk?

I don't call them men just to be an asshole, I call them men because that's what they are. If you like trans women, you're not straight, as they aren't actual women. I can't call someone who is male female. Although I would IRL just to be polite.
>>
>>8833152
You're back to the they aren't actually women thing but you still haven't explained it.
So let's try this again... What makes a women anon?
And this time try not to be a sexist cis white male pig and reduce women down to their reproductive organs if you can handle that you oppressive rapist shitlord. ;)
>>
>>8833163
that's literally what makes a woman though

think of dogs- when we're determining if a dog is man or woman, we look at their reproductive organs
>>
>>8833170
You sure you aren't sexist?
I'm pretty sure calling women just walking vaginas is kinda sexist.
>>
>>8833177
men are just walking penises
that's nature, anon. There's nothing magical about it, nothing mysterious, it all comes down to fucking.
>>
>>8833163
Chromosomes?
Actually having a woman's body?
These are things that make a woman.

I'm a man. If I thought I was a woman, and I was the most feminine man on the planet, would I be a woman? After all, apparently your body is 100% irrelevant.
>>
>>8833180
Weird how you get a different answer if you actually ask a female...

>>8833183
see >>8833016
>>
>>8833188
why should I care about their answer if they're objectively wrong?
>>
>>8833193
So you know what it really means to be a women and women are just getting it wrong?
There really is no hope for you.
>>
>>8832963
>what is a joke
>are there jokes on websites
>why are there dumb jokes on anime websites
>>
>>8833204
>men are unable to know what a woman is
>>
>>8833569
It's fucking 4chan. The odds of someone joking and being legitimately retarded are about 50:50.
>>
>>8833569
>I wasn't retarded just joking

jokes are supposed to be funny
>>
>>8833127
Anon, you know you are right when they call you a TERF. Be strong!
>>
>>8834038
What even is a TERF? I never browsed this section till yesterday
>>
>>8832963
Wrong. Men have one less rib than women, thanks to Adam.
t. Creation Scientist
>>
>>8834115
Trans Exclusive Radical Feminist, though a lot of people have started using it to describe anybody anti-trans
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.