[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw i lie and tell people that i have XXY chromosomes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: smugu.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
smugu.png
117KB, 372x351px
I probably realy have xy, but i don't tell people that tehehe

Why don't more trannies do this? its not like they can check, and it seems like people are more excepting of that than trying to argue about intersex brains etc
>>
>>8832643
Of all the DSDs to pretend to be, klienfelters? Really?
>>
>>8832643
Cis gay here. I don't buy one inch of the intersex brain argument here so this is probably a smart strategy. At least transgender people here are being honest about how their nature is inherently deceitful and pathologically dishonest.

I feel genuinely bad for any actual intersex people who comes to this board.
>>
>>8832659
>At least transgender people here are being honest about how their nature is inherently deceitful and pathologically dishonest.

/lgbt/ is the only place on the internet where trannies are actually honest about the reality of life as a tranny. Needless to say, it's not a pretty picture.
>>
>>8832659
>/lgbt/
>not full of intersex brain theory advocates
>>
>>8832659
>pathological
That is a great word to describe them.
>>
>>8832643
Many trannies do that but it doesn't actually translate in to being petite and feminine if you actually did have Klinefelter. There's something so calculated and misinformed about that lie which makes it hard to see those trannies as anything but men in basements.
>>
>>8832711
basements?
>>
>>8832714
You know the Cheetos eating stereotype of unclean male gamers in basements that live a lie on the internet.
>>
>>8832711
I'm trans and was told on decent authority that I have fucked up chromosomes. Doctors thought I was going to be born a Downie. So I probably have Klinefelters or some other condition. It didn't make me a femboy that's for sure. Honestly only see the appeal for others. It means bupkis to me other than the dysphoria I experience.
>>
>>8832659
I am actually intersex, and while I think its kinda weird that people falsely claim to be intersex, I don't really have a huge problem with that if they are only doing it to escape opression and not to take resources from actual intersex people. Like generally people are just going to think your even more of a freak though, so its a probably not worth the effort.
>>
>>8835356
>I don't really have a huge problem with that if they are only doing it to escape opression and not to take resources from actual intersex people.
There's no distinction between the two. Any intersex resources are things kept out of the hands of trans people and getting them would be overcoming oppression.

Like in some countries SRS and other transition surgeries are easier to get, more likely to be paid for by the state, shorter waiting lists if you are intersex. That's both an "intersex resource" and a trans oppression.
>>
>>8832643
I'm a small passing post op trans girl, so I just claim to have androgen insensitivity instead of telling them I'm trans.
>>
>>8832643
I have Kleinfelters or a variation of it (still xxy) and nope people still see it as you are a guy transitioning to girl and no difference than an xy transitioning. Sucked growing up and having bigger boobs than some girls and constantly being groped and made fun of but at least I'm thankful that I'm not flat chested like a lot of Mtf's seem to be. Downside: despite having no body hair and really wide hips, I'm tall AF and shoulders are wide AF.
>>
>>8835378
That's actually a fair point. And a lot of intersex people transition at some point in their life too. So there aren't really clear dividing lines between the concepts.
>>
>>8835466
Exactly, and for those who do transition, it may or may not be treated the same when it comes to paperwork, insurance, etc, depending on the exact circumstances and the country.
>>
>>8832682

Not all of them. Some will literally spend hours trying to prove that transition will actually convert them into a biological female.

I think a lot of them are also schizophrenic and it is just being missed because of the tranny shit. That level of delusion is encouraged by psychiatrists with trannies in a way that it isn't with schizophrenics.

Most of their antics are more about trying to convince themselves that their lies are true, rather than trying to convince others.

Meanwhile, people with a legitimate genetic condition are lumped in with the crazies. It is genuinely sad for them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.