[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to have a penis and a vagina

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: human-sexuality-44-638.jpg (40KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
human-sexuality-44-638.jpg
40KB, 638x479px
Guys...I know this might sound ridiculous but I am serious. I was born with male sex but I started slowly transitioning around the age of 17. Not completely to be a woman. I want to keep my penis but also have a vagina. It do not know how to explain this. It would simply make me more comfortable with me. I do not know if this is a common practice or not. I only came out with this recently to some of my friends and now I am asking for advice.
>>
>>8832324
That's a clitoris you dumb fuck. Just ask for a bilateral orchidectomy and get a skin graft vagina made, with your penis where the clit is (or keep the testes off to the sides so you can still produce enough T to get hard)
>>
>>8832324
Sorry excuse me I know you're going through some inner turmoil or some shit but do you mean to tell me my dick got little legs on it????????
>>
>>8832334
The picture was just to catch attention. Can you repsond to the actual topic pls?
>>
>>8832333
Why are you so mean? I was trying to be nice. :_(
>>
>>8832342
Ok ya if u can get a dick and have a pussy too and that's what you want then do it lol does it really matter? If it makes you feel more comfortable/happy then why not lmao? North Korea gon kill us all soon anyway call your surgeon tomorrow fuck it.
>>
>>8832360
>>8832360
I actually want to have sex with three people at the same time. That is my secret fetish.
>>
>>8832369
With ur peen and vajeen? That sounds tricky
>>
>>8832381
And ass. You know, two inside me. My dick inside another one.
>>
>>8832324
Men and women are the same inside. Why can't I feel sex like a woman can?
>>
>>8832414
No they are not.
>>
>>8832324
A vagina is created out of a penis, so you need to choose to have either a penis or a vagina.
>>
>>8832392

Your dick inside another dick? Two vaginas inside you? I suppose your reply could have meant two asses inside you while your vagina/dick was inside another ass.

Ugh. Threesomes used to be so much simpler to understand when there were only two genders.
>>
>>8832334
OMG THIS IS FUCKING EPIC
thank you so much.
>>
>>8832324
I'm always amazed that people can comeout to friends and family as weird shit like this like it's nothing and people just accept it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.