[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just do...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0289.gif (434KB, 326x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.gif
434KB, 326x185px
Gay anon
> Recent move to college
> Finally away from ultra conservative parents
> Naturally download Grindr and actually attempt to use it for something other than nudes
> Don't really find much at first, first day of move ins there were one or two guys at my college that were my age (18) but were not my type (black)

So I give up and just go mess around campus with a few friends for the rest of the day, nothing important happens.

> cut to that first night after everything has died down
> suddenly a ton of qt3.14's everywhere in Grindr for the age group of 18-21, all of them less than 1000 ft away

Then I get a message from easily the hottest guy I've seen on that app

> "Wanna come over and drink to celebrate school? Got a few buddies throwing a party and I need a date"
> Immediately say yes as my bottom senses compel me to act
> End up fucking in his apartment, protected, after he finishes we go to his friends' place
> Literally 5-6 guys I saw on Grindr that day, everything is really awkward until people start drinking
> Suddenly there are two couples now making out heavily while the rest of us slowly figure out what's going on
> Muscle anon that brought me does the same
> Pretty toasty at this point, don't even think about it as he rips my shorts off and lubes up my ass
> Getting fucked and it feels amazing
> Turn around and realize I have no idea who is behind me, just one of the other guys

Without a condom.

> too drunk to care

To tl;dr this, somehow got roped into an orgy and became the gang bang-ee.

I feel really disgusted right now that this is how I started college off... already went to the doctor and blew through a few hundred dollars to start PEP because I got bare backed by strangers.

I feel disgusting
>>
>>8832230
You just realized that now you are away from your parents you can let out all of your repressed sexuality.

Pretty standard.

You should chill though tbhon.
>>
Just don't do it again and find a bf. If you can't live with having done that, enough ketamine should wipe your memory of it.
>>
>>8832314
I can live with it, it's just eye opening to realize how easy it was to go against every conviction I had about shit like that
>>
>>8832230

Relax, you're a little sluty and into degrading sex. It's really not that bad. Just remember to use a condom next time
>>
>>8832230
Hopefully it makes you happy to know half of lgbt prays they can be gang banged by 18-21 college students teebeeh
>>
>>8832230
lol
enjoy it, just use a condom next time
there's nothing to be ashamed of, being a degenerate feels amazing otherwise nobody would do it, duh
>>
>>8832848
>>8832581
>>8832318

Literally don't listen to these people, keep taking your PEP and learn that this kind of behavior is deadly. You don't want to be that freshman who caught HIV the moment he got to college
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.