[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont want a relationship because of bis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Sem título.png (96KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
96KB, 276x305px
As a lesbian, it would piss me off dating a girl and find out she is bisexual. Lesbians are arare as fuck, i already accepted my forever alone fate. I will probably just hook up with a whore or some Tinder girl eventually.
>>
>>8832218
I'm bi and I don't want a relationship with hets or gays.
>>
>>8832238
thats a smart decision, you know yourself.
>>
>>8832218
This is relatable and, probably as a result of it being relatable, depressing.
>>
>>8832218
grow up?
>>
>>8832218
Just like in the "straight" dating scene a lot lesbain women have by bisexual leaning. What's your issue with it?

>>8832238
So you only fuck of a other bid or what?
>>
>>8832440
Yes I only want to date bi men and women.
>>
>>8832320
We should make a club
>>
>>8832218
I mean or you could just date transwomen. There are lots and it doesn't make you any less of a lesbian.
>>
>>8832218
Get a penis surgically implanted on yourself and you will get a legion of transbians to role play as real lesbians so you won't be alone anymore.
>>
>>8833063
hi transbian, you weren't trying to be subtle at all, were you?
>>
>>8833063
i disagree
>>
File: bitch me too.gif (1MB, 244x224px) Image search: [Google]
bitch me too.gif
1MB, 244x224px
>>8832218
Don't give up on finding true love, OP.

>t. gay who doesn't want to date bi men
>>
Sounds like you're insecure as fuck, OP.

Get over yourself.
>>
>>8833082
Do I need to be fucking subtle? I see OP ranting about bisexuals and then about lesbians being rare. I am pointing out that trans lesbians are plentiful.

If you want to be a bitch about it then you fucking deserve to be alone ya cunt.
>>
>>8833374
trans lesbians aren't lesbians though
they're straight men
>>
>>8833374
Just bc she's lonely doesn't mean she has to get rid of all standards
>>
that's kinda rude desu
why would it matter who she might have been attracted to, or even had sex with (so long as she still isn't diseased or whatever), so long as she's with you now?
>>
>>8834905
Dating people who have similar experiences and are the same in important aspects like sexuality is, well, important to some people.
Girls who find boys attractive is offputting to some for various reasons.
Everyone knows bisexual women rarely end up in gay relationships long term, marriage.
>>
>>8835198
iirc, it's like a 10-90 split?
that's pretty good when you consider the gay population is like 5% or whatever.

Of course more bi people are gonna end up in a straight marriage- the population differences guarantee it
>>
>>8833374
Why do transbians always feel entitled to a girlfriend? It's almost like they're straight men.
>>
>>8835973
they get pretty mangry imo
>>
>>8835973
I don't think it's a feeling of entitlement.
Imagine if someone said "Ugh, there just aren't any nearby lesbians" and there were a shitton of lesbians of other races, but what you really wanted was a white lesbian. I think they would get upset too. It's more of "screw you for excluding large groups of women who are attracted to women and then complaining that there aren't enough women attracted to women"
>>
>>8836434
except for the fact that for many lesbians transbians arent women.
>>
>>8836434
>>8836441
dyke here, I don't hate trans people I'm just not really attracted to them unless they happen to basically look and act exactly like a woman and have no penis whatsoever.

I think judging people for what they are attracted to is wrong but at same time I also believe it's wrong to shit on people for what they are.

A lot of cis girls do this to transgirls out there and it's a pretty shitty behavior. Also FtM happen to hate them a lot but I think it's more about some kind of inherent trans jealousy since one has what the other wish they had I guess.

Anyways like I said if I wasn't in a relationship, meet a girl who I was attracted to and happened to be trans I wouldn't ditch her or mistreat her.

They are women too, specially if they pass and have a vagina.

>inb4 clg autistis start calling me tranner apologist cock craving bishit.
>>
>>8836441
Sure, I understand that- and I imagine the transbians are upset about that, just like bisexuals are probably upset that they don't get included in groups of women who love women.
Going back to my race example, it'd be like if a bunch of lesbians felt that like, black people or whatever aren't really women- for which, of course, there is precedent, and I'd recommend reading Sojourner Truth's bit "Ain't I a woman?"
Maybe since I'm just a cis bi dude my opinion is uncalled for here, but it does kinda make sense why they'd get upset.
I'm not saying that lesbians have to be attracted to trans women, or the trans women who do get really shitty about it (see whoever the fuck that youtuber was talking about how not dating trans people is transphobia or whatever) are any less shitty, I'm just saying I do think that it's not really an entitlement thing.
>>
>>8836457
>unless they happen to basically look and act exactly like a woman
why the hell would you want them to act like women? surely the lesbian dream is a woman who acts like a man? i know that's what i want as a transbian.
>>
>>8836543
Probably because not all lesbians are attracted to masculine women.
>>
I've thought about how annoying it must be for actual lesbians trying to sift through all the retarded college experimental/poitical lesbians.
Must be a pain.
And actual bisexual women must fucking hate it. I mean, no one will ever believe them because they only account for like 15% of all the women claiming to be bisexual.
>>
>>8836543
>surely the lesbian dream is a woman who acts like a man?

Not at all sorry.
If I wanted someone who acts like a man I would want a boyfriend not a girlfriend.
Have more respect for yourself as a woman even if you're trans.
If you act and think of yourself as a man you are probably failing your tranny thing aren't you?

And don't come with the "but muh butches".
Trust me the great majority of lesbians are into other femme girls and butches usually end up with other butches because they are left on the side.

Again nothing against you transbian people but I really don't like getting dicked or having a girlfriend who acts like a dude and wants to dick me.
>>
>>8837360
tbqh I think any trans lesbian who wants to dick someone isn't really trans or a lesbian
Like, if you suffered from legitimate dysphoria about being born male, how could you happily use what is unarguably the most male body part?
>>
>>8832218
Why would it piss you off?
>>
>>8832218
No one wants to date an ugly dyke anyway. Enjoy sex death you miserable bitch
>>
File: 1497473891423.jpg (31KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497473891423.jpg
31KB, 640x640px
>>8832218
>be bifemale
>will never date bi males because theyre whores
>all bi cis chicks in my area are just barsexuals not actually interested in dating chicks
>dont even bother with cislesbians because I know the majority dont want to deal with bifems
>ended up with a bitrans girl who dislikes men

>tfw have perfect happy functioning relationship.

shits good.
>>
>>8839201
>ended up with a bitrans girl who dislikes men
>Ended with straight man in a dress.
kek, nazi is right to hate bishits.
>>
>>8839201
I'm happy to hear that things are working well for you anon. Sometimes I think there's way too many sad stories around here
>>
>>8839204
hey it works for me desu.

>>8839223
Thanks man. Its actually been one of the healthiest relationships I've ever been with and Im still so in love with her. shits great. All things going well I'll marry her.
>>
>>8839201
>will never date bi males because theyre whores
not all of them! not the ones who are just bitrans in repression!
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.