[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you tranny faggots stop doing shit like this. How are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22

File: Capture.png (1MB, 619x824px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 619x824px
Can you tranny faggots stop doing shit like this. How are the rest of us normal trannies going to get any respect holy shit
>>
if you cant beat em join em?
>>
>>8831807
I'm a cis gay man and I do that too
Stfu
>>
>>8831812
You're a degenerate amongst degenerates... congrats.
>>
>>8831812
Other anon that's into this kinda thing here
What role do you most like to play? What kinds of stuff do you have?
>>
>>8831812
why would you want to look and feel like a complete idiot? do you get sexual pleasure out of being obnoxious and repulsive?
>>
>>8831807
people need to learn not to judge a group based on what a few individuals in that group does.
>>
File: 1503915893063.jpg (38KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1503915893063.jpg
38KB, 403x433px
>>8831818
"degenerate" is the alt-right version of "problematic", it's a meaningless code word for "Thing I don't like!!! :(("

Gas yourself.
>>
>>8831862
It's diapers. For catching piss and shit. The word 'degenerate' and even 'problematic' to describe your fetish is proper.
>>
>>8831921
i'd say it's pooper
>>
>>8831921
It's not just wearing diapers too, from what I can tell these people actually shit and piss themselves, like that's part of it, getting off to the fact that they're walking around in public covered in their own piss and shit.
>>
>>8831921
Oh, so you don't get a boner from pooping in your pants and having your mommy use your shit as lube to fuck your dirty butthole while eating the fresh shit out of your diaper and then licking you clean before vomiting it all back into your eager mouth? You should kill yourself you evil trump supporter!
>>
>>8831961
>>8831973
nice samefag.
>>
>>8831985
Yeah sure, anon.
It couldn't be possible for more than one person to think your diaper fetish is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8831998
Nope, it's literally only one person that thinks shitting themselves and getting off on it is disgusting holy shit
>>
File: 1398979861159.gif (721KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1398979861159.gif
721KB, 245x245px
>>8832003
I know you're joking, but in the back of my head, I'm constantly reminded that there are actually people here that are into that.
>>
Lol this thread
>>
>>8831807
Omg I just realised that's cara?!?!?
>>
>>8832068
It's some trans girl that goes to one of the local trans groups around me
>>
>>8832300
wait, so u just like, stumbled upon this thing?
>>
>>8832378
yeah, I was internet stalking all the people that go to the group... you know as you do. It was on fetlife
>>
>>8832300
Lol her pic is hilarious. She looks like an interesting person.
I'd chill with her.
As long as she doesn't have piss and shit in her pants
>>
>>8832393
ohhhh i thought u just walked in, saw this, then took a pic
>>
>>8832408
If I walked in and saw that I turn around asap and contemplate suicide for being in the same room.
>>
>>8832408
Lmfao imagine.
I'd ask her if she had another doll and just play with her. Feel like a little kid again.
>>
>>8831807
>uses tranny faggots
>pretends to be normal
>>
>>8832429
On one hand that'd be really like, relaxing I guess.
On the other, it'd be really weird
>>
File: Capture1.png (992KB, 882x673px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.png
992KB, 882x673px
>>8832399
Have fun, also pic related.
>>
>>8832439
I don't think it'd be weird. Maybe it would I haven't had the urge to play with a doll in probably a decade.
I think it would be fun though and you could make it cool.
Like pretend they're the kardashians or something.
>>
>>8832448
I guess. It could be fun. But then again the whole diaper thing would be offputting for me. Like, you'd be sitting with her and she might be like, pissing herself. dats weird man
>>
>>8832452
True. I'd tell her to take off the diaper and put on something else.
I imagine she'd be easy to boss around so she'd do it.
Then we can play dollies.
And she could be real life doll who's hair I could straighten and dress her up like a ho.

I want to meet her, I need a tranny girl bff who plays with dollies.

I want one now.

Now
>>
>>8832678
Have you tried looking on eBay for one?
Although on a more serious note, i feel you could prolly pay someone to do that for you.
>>
Or we could all just chill out and not freak out about people doing things that don't hurt anybody
>>
>>8832685
No gross I don't want some whore to play dolls with me and let me make them over.
I want a funny oddball tranny bff who I can boss around and turn her into a hot bitch slut.
Like I'm not a predatory chaser, I'm a gay man.
Basically I'd do to her what I'd want to do to my daughters but wouldn't do because I'm not raising mega sluts.

I'd love to see her metamorphosis from weird adult-child in a diaper with bushy mud coloured hair, into an insatiable cock slut with one straight platinum blond hair in body con dresses and 6 inch stilettos.
It would be amazing.
>>
>>8832704
Bone straight not one straight lmfao.
>>
>>8832704
This turned interesting
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>8831807
>Can you tranny faggots stop doing shit like this

never
>>
>>8832702
True but still, less shit/piss filled diapers pls
>>
File: Hannah-101.png (979KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Hannah-101.png
979KB, 1366x768px
>>8831807
Just be like me and pass so nobody associates you with this degenerate tranny scum.
>>
>>8832704
This sounds fantastic!!! Adult-child with mud-colored hair here. Would let you turn me into a grownup
>>8832725
You're telling me!
>>
>>8832704
Raise me daddy
>>
>>8832925
>>8832948
I really cringe when people try to hook up on here but I really want to transform an autistic tranny now and tear up as he see her blossom into a hot bitch cock tease.
If either of you live in London, central London, I'm not travelling further than Zone 2, I will meet you and transform you.
You'll be my masterpiece.
I really want to do this now. Where is a good place to find local shut in weirdo trannies I can turn into fierce bimbos?

And ew don't call me daddy
>>
>>8831807
is that diapys?
>>
>>8831807

Well, in space suit you wear diapers too. And the requirements to get there (both physical and mental, along grades) are so high that none of us could ever afford to go there in a 20-years term.
>>
>>8832959
One of the anons you replied to. I'm in Burgerland, so I'm out. Thanks for being spontaneous, yet realistic.
>>
>>8832959
I'm out too because I live in the states. You kinda lost me at the don't call me daddy thing anyway.
But as far as where to look for weird shut in trannies, you are definitely in the right place. If you're that serious about it, go to /soc/.
>>
>>8832911
>tfw pass
>tfw still has fucked up fetishes
There is no escape
>>
>>8832976
>>8832990
You both need to find gay male friends who want to give you make overs and will show you how to turn guys on.
Take you to sex parties and whore you out (not literally unless you wanted to).
2787 McCHeSNEY
Teach you the importance of the motto:
Sex, lies and rinsing guys

I would legit get a kick out of getting my little tranny baby trick some straight guy into having sex with her and then taunting him and building up her confidence til the point she can destroy men by making them fall in love with her and then breaking their hearts.
It would be glorious.
I need to find a tranny baby
>>
>>8833032
>tricking straight men
This is how you get stabbed to death. I'm good.
There is a reason why I disclose the fact that I'm trans to every single guy before I meet up with them.
>>
>>8833032
Yes, I hoped you would write more about this fantasy.
You would need to start by teaching your "baby" basic manners and coping skills.
>>
>>8831862
fucking concise. your razors are sharp and fierce.
>>
>>8831807
This. Sane people don't want to have an ass full of shit, or to have someone else clean them up. Any sexual stimulation you get from this is a sign of a broken mind. This is toddlercon lite.
>>
>>8831807
lul trans "people"
>>
File: god save the english way!.jpg (102KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
god save the english way!.jpg
102KB, 958x640px
>>8831807
NO!!

What are you stupid? Shit no we CANNOT set into motion the end of that shit. Whatever we do, it will keep on happening.

It doesn't matter what our attitude towards it is. Even if we're all somehow 100% dead set against it, some britbong expecting to be seen as a hero will decide to scheme up some "therapy plan" based on Winnicotian psycoanalytic notions of healing a patient by treating it like a baby and allowing it to feel like a god and waiting on hand and foot for it. And then for some reason broadcasting on a local gay youtube channel in Canada where it happens to be that they're doing all these fetish-rooted therapy-pretensions.
>>
>>8831807
I'm AGP and I've always been sickened by diaper fetish AGPs. Fucking degenerates yes I know i'm a hypocrite.
>>
>>8832999
>tfw being passing and cute got me a mommydom gf
Use your passing skills to fulfill your weird fetishes.
>>
>>8836508
>tfw passing but as an ugly mannish lady at best with big shoulders
>tfw i will never be a smol getting smothered by a bigger momdom
>tfw people will never have a protective instinct over me
at least they let their guard down around me cause of my cute face
>>
>>8831807
I actually feel a little bad for people that have this kink.
Most people would freak out about when you try to explain it to them.
as "evolved" as I like to think I am I would still cringe on the inside if my partner was into this.
>>
>>8836508
True I do pass well enough to get asked out on dates on the regular but I never stick with someone long enough to trust them with the knowledge of my fetishes
>>
>>8837594
>tfw only got asked out like 5-6 times in a year of cashiering
I'm a hon
>>
>>8831921
>implying everyone who like/wears them shits and pisses in them
>implying they aren't the most comfy undergarment in the world
>implying they are also the cutest undergarment in the world

Yea I pee in them occasionally but that's it. They're comfy and make me feel adorable.

So fuck off. If your offended go to tumblr.
>>
>>8838262
kys if serious
>>
>>8838305
Sorry you're so fragile.

Most people into diapers don't shit in them. They've probably all tried at some point out of curiosity as I have, but decided it wasn't for them as I did.

I think it's an amazing fetish to have. If you find someone to reciprocate the feeling it's god tier. Solo not as much. I'll tell you it's a great coping mechanism for life instead of drugs/alcohol. That itself is enough to be god tier and has made me forget my problems time and again.
>>
>>8838419
Seriously though they are so comfy, like it exceeded my expectations when I first tried it and desu I was trying it hoping to kill the fetish by trying it out. Sadly it did the opposite
>>
>>8831862
Your post is totally correct except for the fact that you're defending diapershit. That makes you an ACTUAL degenerate.
>>
>>8838419
>>8838821
please kys
>>
File: DICUhT4U0AEPGOh.jpg (90KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DICUhT4U0AEPGOh.jpg
90KB, 675x1200px
>>8831807
As a mtf transgender women, I also love the feeling of as acting like a toddler again. Nothing is wrong with having a diaper fetish or drinking from a bottle, anon.
>>
>>8839222
What is it with AGP MTFs liking diapers so much?
>>
File: 3e9.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
3e9.png
698KB, 600x640px
>>8842095
>why are mentally ill people mentally ill

really roasts my almonds
>>
>>8836823
You should feel bad for them, they are the pariahs of even the fetish world. I know this because I'm a diaper fetishist. The amount of money I've wasted on therapy because of this is staggering, as is the amount of mental and emotional anguish I've put myself through.

If and when i do off myself, my diaper fetish will be paragraphs 2-6 in the suicide note.
>>
>>8842215
Why get therapy for it? As long as you keep it to yourself nobody else would even know, and you can seek out other people into it online.
>>
>>8842215
do you get off on the poop/urine?
the helpless/infant?
or the suckle mommy aspect?

asking for a friend who is writing an article on the adult diaper community
>>
>>8842264
Because it has destroyed my sexuality, my self-confidence and my ego. And I have sought other people out online, I didn't like what I found, I hated the diaper fetish parties and conventions I went to and I hated 90% of the people there. Not because they were weirdo creeps, sure plenty of them were, but it was because I'm not comfortable with this being a part of my life, despite the fact that it so obviously is. I am not comfortable being around other diaper fetishists. It just serves as a constant reminder of how abnormal and sexually broken I am.

>>8842277
I get off mostly on the taboo nature of diapers and ageplay. I also need there to be a strong maternal aspect to diaper stuff, with the main character of whatever story i'm reading being primarily diapered by his or her mother. It's weird, I have a great relationship with my mother, but she's also a lot like me, she can be cold and distant at times and I think that's maybe what caused this fetish for me.
>>
File: cake.jpg (401KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
401KB, 960x1280px
>>8842317
>I get off mostly on the taboo nature
If it became mainstream/accepted would you still be turned-on?
Or would you switch to something more perverse?
And if so, what might that be?
>>
>>8842356
>If it became mainstream/accepted would you still be turned-on?
Probably, but not to the same extent. A lot of the ABDL fiction I read is about how diapers suddenly become popular in high schools or because school policy mandates that the kids be diapered or something. Those stories are completely ludicrous but get my dick diamond hard.

>Or would you switch to something more perverse?
Probably not, I don't really have any other fetishes. It's not like I "stumbled upon" diapers when I was masturbating one day and thought "hey that seems kind of neat" - this fucking goddamned mark of Cain has been with me since I was 5 years old, long before I ever even had a sexual inkling of any sort.
>>
>>8842317
>it has destroyed my sexuality
It is your sexuality or part of it, just accept it.

>I hated the diaper fetish parties and conventions I went to
Just stick to online then.

>how abnormal and sexually broken I am.
Wow big deal, at least you're not literally changing your sex. How abnormal and sexually broken would that be! inb4 you are trans too
>>
File: nNPGPsO.jpg (108KB, 605x748px) Image search: [Google]
nNPGPsO.jpg
108KB, 605x748px
>>8842387
>school policy mandates that the kids be diapered

so, is the erotic part of this the lack of consent or the actual exposure during the diapering and checking for diapers?
do you fap to teachers/principals diapering students or is it more about just knowing that everyone in class is wearing a warm, wet, squishy diaper, even though they may find it uncomfortable/disgusting?
>>
>>8842415
>just accept it.
make me faggot i'll fight u 1 on 1 IRL
>Just stick to online then.
yes that will surely make me happy and sexually satisfied
>inb4 you are trans too
Nope, thank God for that at least. You're right, trans people have it rough, probably even rougher than I do, but at least you're developing an "identity"- no matter how comfortable I get with this fetish it's going to be a hidden taboo subject for me forever.
>>
>>8842317
>And I have sought other people out online, I didn't like what I found, I hated the diaper fetish parties and conventions I went to and I hated 90% of the people there.

Same for me. I'm pretty exclusively into ageplay in the sense of one partner taking care of another, either me doing the caring or me being cared for.

Me caring for my partner I like the idea of them basically relying on me to protect them, nurture them, and provide for them. Ageplay for me isn't even a sexual thing, it's more like having all the good parts of raising an actual child of my own, but without all the horrible shit like sleepless nights, actual danger of them killing themselves in someway, all the expenses of having an actual dependent infant or child.

When I'm the one being cared for it's like a total release on all my life's responsibilities and worries. I can just forget about everything and experience the joy of unconditional, innocent affection between me and my partner.

As for diaper stuff, I'm almost exclusively into pull-ups style diapers or diapers that look more like baby diapers. And I'm not into scat at all (totally grossed out by it) and not particularly into urination either, though if my partner was into it I'd be okay.

This seems to be rare in the abdl community as everywhere I looked it's just sissies or scat fetishists. Everyone's all into these huge bulky diapers and all the sissy gear like baby clothes, those fucking glove things that restrict their dexterity, playpens and cribs and shit. Then on top of that they sexualize the whole thing with buttplugs and chastity devices, bondage, and spankings. I'm just not into any of that and I've never found anyone who was into what I was without it being a very obvious sugar-daddy/sugar-baby arrangement where they just want me to pay for their college.
>>
>>8842277
Your friend really can and should do more research than consulting some rando on an anonymous image board
>>
>>8842427
>so, is the erotic part of this the lack of consent or the actual exposure during the diapering and checking for diapers?

I don't think it's an either/or thing. I like both the lack of consent and the total consent. i like stories about people being forced into diapers and I also like stories about people desperately wanting to be put into diapers, I remember one particularly great story about a girl who gets in a car accident and wakes up from a coma in a diaper and she pretends to act like a baby just so she can keep wearing them.
>do you fap to teachers/principals diapering students or is it more about just knowing that everyone in class is wearing a warm, wet, squishy diaper, even though they may find it uncomfortable/disgusting?

Again, it's both, depending on the story. I generally stick to stories that are AB (adult baby) oriented rather than DL (Diaper lover) oriented. The only real difference is that DL stories are strictly about diapers and incontinence without being treated like a baby. The AB stuff obviously is mostly about the baby stuff but also diapers play an equally large role. My favorite story of all time, and it's pretty short, is caleld Schoolgirls in Pampers and it's about the UK government, concerned with teen pregnancy, subliminally brainwashing all the teenage girls in the country into wearing larger versions of baby diapers, that the government subsidized Pampers into making. That story is hot because it normalizes teen girls being put in diapers against their will and that shit gets me hotter than anything else.
>>
>>8842477
Thanks for your concern.
She is doing other research.
I'm just board and thought I'd give her some extra material.
>>
>>8842445
>Ageplay for me isn't even a sexual thing, it's more like having all the good parts of raising an actual child of my own, but without all the horrible shit like sleepless nights, actual danger of them killing themselves in someway, all the expenses of having an actual dependent infant or child.
well that's where you and I differ, it really is almost entirely sexual for me.
>As for diaper stuff, I'm almost exclusively into pull-ups style diapers or diapers that look more like baby diapers.
I hate pull-ups, they're not even diapers. But I do agree that baby diapers are best, the classic Luvs with Barney designs on them are my favorites. I wish there was an ABDL company that made them but that would be in violation of a few copyrights I think.
>This seems to be rare in the abdl community as everywhere I looked it's just sissies or scat fetishists
I'm not into scat either but I do think it has its place in fantasies just for the sake of "really committing" to diapers. I'm not into sissy stuff either, though I do like gay diaper stories an awful lot.

And I'm not really into bulky diapers either, I never understood the concept of "double diapering" - one diaper is more than enough for me.

Also I almost never wear diapers. I have a pretty sizable stash but I just never wear them. The fantasy always trumps the reality in my mind.
>>
>>8842489
So is the hot part for you the actual diapering event?
The struggle (presumably) against the diaperer and the accompanying nudity?

Or is your focus more on the sensations of sitting alone in the diaper?

Also, do you ever diaper yourself, or is it only effective if someone else is doing it to you?

Thanks for all your responses!
>>
>>8842538
>So is the hot part for you the actual diapering event?
Somewhat. I like the diaperee struggling against the diaperer but it doesn't have to be non-consensual. I think I just really like the juxtaposition of one character treating diapers as normal and another recognizing how weird, taboo and strange it is to be put in a diaper.

> is your focus more on the sensations of sitting alone in the diaper?
No, definitely not, there needs to be some public exposure aspect to it to really get me off.
>Also, do you ever diaper yourself, or is it only effective if someone else is doing it to you?
I do diaper myself but it's not as rewarding as somebody else diapering you. That's why I don't wear diapers all that often.
>>
>>8842555
So it is more about the shame and humiliation of being publicly exposed?

Do you see yourself as a child/infant?

Do you make noises (goo-goo/ga-ga/babytalk)?

Do you enjoy diapering others against their will or humiliating them with a public display of their diapered state?

You mentioned you didn't enjoy ABDL coimmunity events that you attended in the past.
Was this because the participants were not attractive to you or because it somehow short-circuited the fetish and made it seem "normal"?
>>
>>8831807
i know right! how am i supposed to be seen as a normal person wen shit like this is what people think of when they think of us?
>>
>>8842600
>So it is more about the shame and humiliation of being publicly exposed?
That definitely is a big aspect of it for me yes. I am kind of an exhibitionist though.
>Do you see yourself as a child/infant?
No. I like the taboo nature of treating an adult (or teen) as an infant, not that I see them actually as an infant.
>Do you make noises (goo-goo/ga-ga/babytalk)?
No, but I do like some fantasies about being forced to only communicate in baby talk or being forced to just crawl around.
>Do you enjoy diapering others against their will or humiliating them with a public display of their diapered state?
Yes definitely. That's a very common fantasy for me
>Was this because the participants were not attractive to you
Yeah that was definitely an aspect of it. I'm no George Clooney but I think most people would rank me a 7+/10. I was without a doubt the best looking person at this diaper party I went to. Also I'm bisexual and when it comes to diapers it's mostly women I'm attracted to, and almost no women are into diapers, just gay guys and sexually frustrated straight guys. Not exactly the best community in the world to get along with.
>because it somehow short-circuited the fetish and made it seem "normal"?
i think that's certainly part of it, I think it's moreso that they constantly reminded me of how abnormal and weird my fetish was and they pretended not to be.
>>
>>8842642
It's the same problem black people have with niggers.
>>
>>8842518
>though I do like gay diaper stories an awful lot.
You said you like male and female characters being diapered by their mother as well as gay diapering. Are you bi? Does who you like being diapers or doing the diapering reflect your sexuality?

>>8842555
>I think I just really like the juxtaposition of one character treating diapers as normal and another recognizing how weird, taboo and strange it is to be put in a diaper.
That's really hot.
>>
>>8842673
I KNOOOOWWWWWWW!!!! im not racist i just hate niggers! i dont hate black folks.
>>
>>8842675
>Are you bi?
Yes.
>Does who you like being diapers or doing the diapering reflect your sexuality?
It does for me, I don't know if it does for everyone else. I think it's different for most diaper fetishists.
>That's really hot.
you should check out this story then
https://abdlstoryforum.info/threads/2032-Schoolgirls-in-Pampers-by-Abigail-(circa-1999)
>>
>>8842644
Were you ever able to open up to a gf about your fetish and, if so, how did they react?
Do you think a female would be opposed to being diapered or role-playing with you if you made it clear to her that it wasn't about scat but more about humiliation?
Would you enjoy having sex with a woman while she or you were diapered?
Or does the sexualizing take a different form, say, fapping in private after the event?
Would you be able to enjoy a diapering event with a female in the privacy of your bedroom or would you need some sort of public exposure of you or her in diapers to feel fulfilled/reach orgasm?
>>
>>8842706
>Were you ever able to open up to a gf about your fetish
No, the only real girlfriend I had was in high school and even though we were together for 3 years I knew it would be a bad idea to tell her. And I was right, she started spreading rumors about me out of spite after we broke up, thank God I never told her about that. The only person I've ever voluntarily told is a good lesbian friend of mine who told me about her fetishes when we were drunk one night.
>Do you think a female would be opposed to being diapered or role-playing with you if you made it clear to her that it wasn't about scat but more about humiliation?
I don't know, I bet I could probably find a girl to do it but they're very rare. Most girls hear "diapers" and think pedophile weirdo creep.
>Would you enjoy having sex with a woman while she or you were diapered?
Sure why not, though it's not a common fantasy. Most of my diaper fantasies are not overtly sexual (though still sexual at the same time if you understand what I'm saying)
>Or does the sexualizing take a different form, say, fapping in private after the event?
yeah that's more of my sex life.
>Would you be able to enjoy a diapering event with a female in the privacy of your bedroom
Absolutely, but the fantasy of being diapered in public would be much hotter to me.
>>
>>8831807
>us normal trannies

Top lel m8
>>
File: Coffee-Foam-Art-13.jpg (78KB, 552x351px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee-Foam-Art-13.jpg
78KB, 552x351px
>>8842805
Thanks for answering all my questions, diaperanon!
I hope you find a nice girl who helps you make all your naughtiest dreams come true!
>>
>>8842698
>I think it's different for most diaper fetishists.
Why?

Is a girl being diapered by a man hot for you too? It's the one pairing you haven't mentioned.

Thanks for the link. The waking up after an accident in a diaper story sounded hot too, but not the deliberately keeping wearing them. I'd rather that be forced on her.

>>8842805
Are there any differences in your fantasies of diapering someone else and being diapered yourself?
>>
>>8842840
thanks, I hope so too
>>8842847
>Why?
Because every time I hear questions about "why do you have this fetish" I get like 500 different answers.
>Is a girl being diapered by a man hot for you too? It's the one pairing you haven't mentioned.
Not as hot, in fact I think it's the least hot pairing for diapers for me, which I think is pretty abnormal. I'm not really into "daddy" type stuff, either gay or straight. Even the gay diaper stuff I get off to is mostly two diapered boys playing together
>Are there any differences in your fantasies of diapering someone else and being diapered yourself?
I guess since I'm not really a dom I don't fantasize about diapering others very often but I would certainly like to see it.

Here's another story if you like the "being forced into diapers" thing
http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=storyinfo&story=868
>>
>>8842387
Lol about eh same time I discovered diapers too. Once my evil babysitter found out I was curious she diapered me over my clothes which probably sealed the deal. It was supposed to be a punishment but now it's a great release. Jokes on you cunt lel.
>>
>>8838821
No joke man. I used to make homemade cloth diapers that were kinda neat when I was younger and when I got my first depends in college I never wanted to take them off. When I finally got a quality one from ABU... forget about it. GOD TIER.
>>
>>8842317
Dude that's tame as shit. How about you spend more money on diapers and less on therapy and get on some anti-depressants. Or smoke some weed srs. You'll be alright.
>>
>>8842909
My elderly Jewish babysitter just told me to "stop playing around" when she caught me stuffing a diaper into my underwear
>>8842931
I have diapers, very high quality diapers, and I hardly ever wear them. It's more about the fantasy for me than actually wearing them, plus wearing them on your own is no fun. Also I smoke weed everyday and SSRIs kind of scare me. I see what they did to my brother. He's happier now but he's basically a zombie. And it's "tame" by 4chan standards, when it comes to normies it's completely non-tame at all. I'll even go into those /soc/ threads "ask the opposing sex anything" and I ask women if they would accept their boyfriend having a diaper fetish and like 95% say no.
>>
>>8842871
>in fact I think it's the least hot pairing for diapers for me, which I think is pretty abnormal.
That does seem odd but makes sense if you see yourself as the one being diapered and your bisexuality is for maternal women and other diapered boys.

You don't fantasize about diapering others but you do fantasize about yourself and others getting diapered?

Reality change stories can be pretty hit and miss but I'm liking this one.
>>
>>8843102
>You don't fantasize about diapering others but you do fantasize about yourself and others getting diapered?
I don't know, I usually don't include myself in the fantasies, though I do self-insert in some diaper fiction stuff.
>Reality change stories can be pretty hit and miss but I'm liking this one.
i've got plenty of favorite diaper stories, let me know if you want another one
>>
>>8843122
Can one of us post a burner? I'd like more stories and to compare tastes.
>>
>>8843147
>burner
do you mean like a throwaway e-mail? You can reach me at [email protected]

My name is not actually James Longstreet
>>
>>8831807
diapers are the future of trannies. get on with it FAGS
>>
File: 1504248061591.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504248061591.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>8831807
>normal trannies
>>
>>8843201
Yes. Check your junk folder.
>>
>>8831807
>wearing actual childrens clothes
>playing with walmart childrens toys
that is a [[[[[[low-teir]]]]]]]] diaper tranny.

i am the diaper queen, i wear only the most expesnsive brand angelic pretty dresses, the cutest diaper covers that hide my triple layered diapeys. iam the dumbest baby. i play with only the best anime lil'fairy dolls. my daddy is the tallest at 14inchs taller, reads me bed time stories everynight

that horrible example of a diapER BABY must be deleted by my diapcree.
>>
>>8844468
we all know the op is u pal :^^))))
>>
>>8844468
PUFFY BUTT I LOVE YOU

DIAPYS
>>
>>8844491
gross no
>>8844501
ily2

diapies ^W^
>>
>>8844515
how do i get inside you?
>>
File: 754785785.jpg (154KB, 700x766px) Image search: [Google]
754785785.jpg
154KB, 700x766px
>>8844519
sowwy my babyhole is only for daddy
>>
Diaper fetishes and AGP seem to have a near total correlation.
>>
>>8844530
your autism enlightens my penis. Is it possible we can make some compensations?
>>
>>8844530
>>8844541
>>8844541
>>8844541
>>8844541
>>8844541
>>
>>8844548
suck my gt
>>
File: 7845785478-78.jpg (94KB, 597x495px) Image search: [Google]
7845785478-78.jpg
94KB, 597x495px
>>8844541
[citation needed]
>>8844548
[citation needed]
[citation needed]
[
>>8844543
daddys sausage is the only apple in my eye sorry but if u take a pic of a diaper bulge from ur boney woney then ill add it to my collection
>>
>>8844590
that was directed towards diaperfag, she claims to not be agp
but if you're offering i'm not saying no ;3
>>
>>8844599
>but if you're offering i'm not saying no ;3
you horny whore
>>
>>8844600
>you horny whore
well i wasnt horny before you said that but idk about now
>>
>>8844597
Diaperhon is Curehon?!
>>
>>8844612
>Who Was Phone?
Yes, and they are also SkullchanCaraPoster
>>
File: 7488-7-87.png (11KB, 352x382px) Image search: [Google]
7488-7-87.png
11KB, 352x382px
>>8844612
[citation neebeb]
>>
>>8831807
We all know trannies are mentally troubled.
>>
>>8844812
:(
>>
>>8843201
Got my mail?
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.