[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any people in nola looking to join a tranny cliqe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

So I started the Nola tranny squad kind of out of desperation, you see most of the lgbt community is filled with crazy cucks that cant except any other opinion than the ones they enforce and tried to make friends in the only trans chat room for nola and was pretty much swarmed and kicked out once they had found out my political opinions... So I made this group for people in new orleans to make friends in a politically neutral environment
>>
can i be the leader?
>>
File: ad.png (69KB, 517x657px) Image search: [Google]
ad.png
69KB, 517x657px
Here is my AD
>>
wtf is Nola
>>
Oh I almost forgot to put in the link to the group. Facebook/Nolatranneesqaud
>>
>>8831220
New orleans Louisiana, at least people who live here call it that.
>>
i should make a California one and have Cliqe battles
>>
Tbh NOLA is filled with awesome trans folks, the only reason why my friends wouldn't accept you was if you were one of those weird autist dudebros who transitioned but were still very 4chan with your views.

For obvious reasons people wouldn't take your shit.

Anyways best of luck and don't fuck with the wrong ones because the trans girls down there can and will beat people up.
>>
>>8831237
XD you know what i mean, just a group of friends
>>
>>8831246
Yeah it is but I feel like mostly they are kind of sexually oriented or more into going ot clubs and stuff... I dont personally drink and im A-sexual. really I just want a friend because I really do feel by myself in this, I think it would really help to just have a friend to hang out with or go do girl shit with XD It would bring my confidence up allot certainly. because right now really im not on hormones and im seeign an electrolisist for my facial hair and from there im thinking of doing an informed consent thing to get hrt or just convinc a psychiatrist im suicidal and need hrt or i will buy all my shit with bit coin then use it for a few months then tell a psych i have been on them and need more because iv already been on them. i cant do that waiting for years shit jsut for them to write a letter
>>
>>8831208
How many layers of autism are you on rn anon?
>>
>>8832759
Welp im a borderline autist. so a thin layer lol
>>
maybe if you were less racist brick and boring you'd have friends :thinking:
>>
File: ara ara.jpg (7KB, 200x187px) Image search: [Google]
ara ara.jpg
7KB, 200x187px
>metalguy lumberjack
>"tranny squad"
>"desperation"
>"cucks"
>"my political opinions"
>"politically neutral environment"
Into the trash you go, my man.
>>
>>8833697
Not a racist just not susceptible to SJW bullshit
>>
>>8831208
>was pretty much swarmed and kicked out once they had found out my political opinions

Be honest OP. Did you start any sentences with "I'm not racist, but..."?
>>
>>8836073
No this is the funniest thing about that, All I said was the word dude then the mod straight up came into an hour long PM convo with me trying to force me to appologize and was being a complete asshole i even have allot of the logs of my interactions with this group on my nola tranny sqaud page
>>
>>8837769
Our mission statement is to allow everyone a platform to make friends and connections in the trans community Not just one type of person.
>>
File: 1493946584662.png (24KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493946584662.png
24KB, 120x120px
>>8833697
>>8835145

cuck is pretty racist Dude ;/ it has its roots in the same racebaiting rhetoric used to justify lynchings and shit like that. u cant rly argue that its separable from its racism either bc it constantly gets used like that so dont try it!
as is like railing against ~sjws~ obviously lol like you realize you've singlehandedly created perhaps the cringiest post ive seen on lgbt in months, which is saying a lot as i'm sure youre aware.

"The word, derived from cuckold, is specifically meant to debase by fear and fantasy—the target is so weak that he would submit to the humiliation of having his white wife lie with black men. That the slur cuck casts white men as victims aligns with the dicta of whiteness, which seek to alchemize one’s profligate sins into virtue. So it was with Virginia slaveholders claiming that Britain sought to make slaves of them. So it was with marauding Klansmen organized against alleged rapes and other outrages." - from the ta-nehisi coates thing you should have read but u didnt bc ur a fucking dumbass lol like desu u should take a vow of silence until ur at least like 2 years hrt so u dont like fuck up your reputation forever just my two cents. j trying to help u like for real read a book
>>
>>8837898

>>cuck is pretty racist Dude ;/

your comment is bait,
((reads further))
yeah bait
>>
File: tryharder.png (301KB, 365x442px) Image search: [Google]
tryharder.png
301KB, 365x442px
>>8838699
literally just trying to help u lmao. u look and talk like alex jones and its not cute, like cryptonazi bullshit (cuck, echos, et al) rly is not a good strat to make friends. theres hope for u tho and i hope someday you will repent and put a lil work into being pretty and sociable
>>
>>8839509
Im just telling you what happened i mentioned the word "dude " and they lost their shit when I was completely nice to them. You really dont know what happened
>>
>>8837898
>cuck is pretty racist Dude
What?? Cuck just comes from the word cuckold, which is a semi-antiquated term for a man who's wife cheats on him. There's no racist connotation to it at all other than when people specifically refer to someone being cucked by a black man with a big dick - which is a new slant on the term. People don't even use "cuck" to literally mean someone being cheated on - they just mean someone who's a pussy or who's lost his manhood/honor in some way.
>>
>>8839644
>>People don't even use "cuck" to literally mean someone being cheated on - they just mean someone who's a pussy or who's lost his manhood/honor

nailed it
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.