[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't tell what is even attractive anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: kkdhjd.jpg (8KB, 219x300px) Image search: [Google]
kkdhjd.jpg
8KB, 219x300px
Has anyone else felt like there is a massive lack of consistency as to what people on this board find attractive?

Before I ever came to this board I felt that I knew an attractive person when I saw one. I also thought I could identify an unattractive person.

Since being here I have seen so many pictures of people I'd say are attractive being deemed as ugly. As well as a ton of pictures of people I'd deed ugly being heralded as attractive.

Please tell me, am I the one that's out of touch with reality? Or is it the people here?

This whole thing is giving me a complex. I used to think I was pretty decent for a feminine leaning male, but when I see pictures of guys I think are drop-dead gorgeous being ripped to shreds I really start to doubt myself.
>>
>>8831197
Maybe you are a hon
>>
>>8831202
Kind of need to be female identifying for that one to apply.
>>
>>8831205
You are a hon by default
>>
Idk about you anon, but I know that my opinion is always right. Hons are the ones that have a twisted view on reality. If you are a hon it is probably you who is wrong, but if you are not you are probably right.
>>
>>8831197
I feel like ppl on 4chan will say anyone who isn't a bimbo or a chad is ugly.
If you are """"alternative"""" aka; tattoos, piercings, short hair if you're a girl, etc. they'll call you ugly, especially if you have tattoos, it seems prevalent on all 4chan boards.
>>
>>8831232
I'm a guy, not a hon. But I still feel like I'm not seeing what a lot of people here see. When I talk to other people in everyday situations we seem to mostly agree on who is and isn't attractive.

>>8831234
Well that's what I expected. But I've seen a few pics of mundane transgirls on here and people go wild over them. Maybe I don't get it because I'm not a chaser, but still you'd think I'd be able to tell, right?
>>
>>8831197
I've always had this problem irl

There've been many times someone would comment on how ugly someone I was interested in was, and I couldn't wrap my head around why they thought that

I like people with unconventional features I guess. Maybe a turbo gay
>>
>>8831396
I kind of know what you mean.

I've seen a few people I've thought are really attractive only for someone to say a second later that they think that person's nose is too pointy or something.

That said the reverse of that situation happens as well.
>>
>ITT: Literally autistic people groping about in the dark with each other because they are fundamentally incapable of understanding the basic concept of "subjective opinions".
>>
>>8831923
damn, beat me to it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.