[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tttt/. Is it possible that some of us pass way better than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: pondering.png (736KB, 742x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pondering.png
736KB, 742x1000px
Hey /tttt/. Is it possible that some of us pass way better than we think? My cis friend showed me a picture of what she described as an "absolutely stunning transgirl," but to me she just looked like a man in a dress and makeup. Are we just way better at clocking people because we're trans?
>>
you sure shes not just being nice? ( to you i mean)
>>
>>8830964
Well when you have an ugly friend you have to play it up that she's good looking so they'll stick with you and you look better by comparison. So maybe you're the designated ugly friend
>>
>>8830968
Nah, I was just talking about how badly some trans people pass (I think I specifically said due to height) and she showed me the picture as a counterpoint. Girl in the pic was 6'4" and had linebacker shoulders.
>>
File: 394058.png (219KB, 468x604px) Image search: [Google]
394058.png
219KB, 468x604px
>>8830964
You should be able to detect every *actual* type of dimorphism in amab and afab. If you can't otherwise it shows that you have no real knowledge to your own passing and are probably deluded in how you view yourself.

Also, not being able to do that, and thinking that every woman that you see with masc features is trans, is a known straight man trait. So is screeching and trying to say that passing trans women like Blaire White are "hons".
>>
>>8830983
Cara stfu.
Anyways, there's a difference between masculine features and looking like a man in entirety. Idk why you brought up Blaire, but I think she passes anyways so w/e.
>>
>>8830977
what did she say after you told her how bad the pic was?
>>
>>8831004
I kinda... didn't tell her... She knew the girl in real life, and I didn't want to be rude.
>>
>>8830983
Typical Carapost being delusional like always.
>>
>>8830964
>Is it possible that some of us pass way better than we think
Yup, you have disphoria and thus your own perception cannot be trusted. Also you think about this stuff alot, most people don't ever think about trans-stuff. If they see a tall tranny with wide shoulders and a square jaw they won't think "tranny", they'll just think it's a big girl.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.