[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I convinced my mum to pay for my FFS!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: note from mum.jpg (2MB, 1633x2329px) Image search: [Google]
note from mum.jpg
2MB, 1633x2329px
Hi, so my mum was refusing to lend me money for ffs until i finish uni and get a job, so you guys suggested i try and kill myself to help convince my mum to pay for my ffs, and it worked! I self harmed, tried to od on estrofem, and almost cut myself in front of her last night, and i said i would never afford ffs so i should die etc, then she agreed to loan me for ffs with facial team, and i can pay her back once i get a job :)

I woke up to find this note on my desk (see pic), she spoke to my nanny (her mum), and it looks like she is realy serous :O
>>
>>8830629
Lol, what a cuck. I hope you didn't hurt yourself too badly. She's pathetic. Congratulations.
>>
>>8830629
Disgusting, honestly.
>>
>>8830629
Why is your mom's handwriting such shit?
>>
>>8830699
Don't act like it's not a nice change from a tranny being disowned and ending up on the street because "trannies end up on the street" (legit happened) or given nothing for surgeries while her sister get thousands for her wedding.
>>
File: 1423641979529.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1423641979529.jpg
18KB, 400x386px
>>8830714
>given nothing for surgeries while her sister get thousands for her wedding.
t. me
i guess i should threaten suicide and cut myself
>>
>>8830907
Try it, or something else tailored for your parents after studying what your sister does for good girl points. Besides just being a cis girl...
>>
>>8830934
maybe i should just kms instead

she gets enough passive ggp from existing as a cis girl than i can ever hope to accumulate
>>
>>8830629
how old are you?
>>
>>8831020
What other better treatment does she get?
>>
>>8831028
support, validation, tolerance for being inconsiderate, help with anything she is too lazy or stupid to do
>>
>>8831090
Specific examples?
>>
>>8831123
So what reason do you have for asking other than schadenfreude value anon?
>>
>>8831152
It's not schadenfreude, it's like a sour need to hear unpleasant things so I hate the world for how unjust it is. "schadenbitterness"
>>
>>8830641
nah i'm fine, my head is a bit messed up from smacking it though

>>8830708
She would have scribbled the note before rushing to work

>>8831027
I'm 24

>>8830699
>disgusting
Not once have ffs :p
>>
>>8830629
As an MTF with an awful relationship with my mother, you sicken me.
>>
>>8830629
My mom said she'd pay for my surgeries if she had the money but has given me no money for my transition. Oh well, at least i can afford it.
>>
>>8830629
>Mezy
Typical tranny name christ. Go with something original like Alice
>>
>>8830629
What the fuck is wrong with you? This is emotional manipulation. You are why people hate trannies.
t. mtf
>>
>>8831410
Its actually Mely, my name is Melony
>>
>>8831565
Oh
That might be even worse
>>
>>8830629
That's extremely manipulative and you don't deserve such a supporting mum let alone the surgery or even hrt unless that's out of your own pocket.
>>
>>8831565
Why not Melanie, a normal human name? Judging be your posts, you aren't exactly right in the head, though, so maybe it suits you.
>>
>>8831621
>Why not Melanie
My mum wants me to spell it "Melanie", but i did have a reason for going with Melony.

When i was like 3-4yo my older brothers used to tease me and make me cry by calling me melonhead. Then my nickname in my family became Melon, even into my twenties they called me Melon. When i came out to one of my older brothers as trans he sent me a message calling me "Melony". I kind of felt like he had named me and it had great sentimental value, but i guess Melanie would be a more normal way to spell it. I'm still undecided
>>
>>8832156
Unusual spellings of names are super common, especially for girls. Melony is fine.
>>
>>8830629
Fuck you OP. i wish i had caring parents that i could manipulate into paying for my transition with suicide threats.
>>
>>8831617
Who the fuck are you to say she doesn't deserve to transition?
>>
>>8830629
How long have you been on HRT? It seems like you just recently chose your new name, I'm not sure it's a good idea to get FFS so soon after starting.
>>
>>8832501
been on hrt 1 year now
>>
>>8832487
t. Ugly hon
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.