[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: spideyman.png (4MB, 1200x1872px) Image search: [Google]
spideyman.png
4MB, 1200x1872px
Is it more AGP or more HSTS to cry about not being able to be pregnant and raise biological children?

I haven't met a clear cut agp who had this kind of dysphoria, a really passing bi trans girl has a similar experience to me, besides them I haven't talked to too many other trans women about the topic.
>>
>>8829930
Pregnancy is one of the things both types can wish for.

Also
>bi trans girl
>not clear cut agp
>>
>>8829930
I had one really good friend that I drunkenly cried to about how I wish I was a real female so I could have babies with him. I've kind of accepted while sober that I can still adopt and be a just as loving mother. I've had people on here call me AGP but also HSTS
>>
Wanting to have biological children is just a mental illness. That aside, crying about not being pregnant is AGP, but crying about not being a mother is HSTS
>>
>>8829930
It's only AGP if they get off on the thought of being pregnant.
>>
>>8829974
And because of fools like you, people are going to keep saying Blanchardians can't make up their mind on what's AGP and what's HSTS.
>>
>>8829988
Good. Enjoy noise in your perfect machine, autist.
>>
>>8829930
not many mtfs cry about that because pregnancy is a terrible experience and raising children requires a lot of effort and sacrifice and not many people look forward to it(most breeder scum don't plan it, it just sorta happens to them and they are against abortion/whatever so they just go with it)
>>
>>8829930
Jealousy of women is a creepy man thing.
>>
I am a bi mtf and I wished I could get periods, get pregnant and become a biological mother but it is impossible. I just wish I was cis.
>>
>>8830031

I'm not jealous, it's just very internal that I want kids and can't, most support material I read was written with infertile cis ppl in mind, but the experience is so similar, if not identical, it's useful to use to cope with.
>>
>>8830023
Some of us enjoy putting effort and sacrifice into life for a greater reward. You short-term desires wouldn't understand it.
>>
File: 1446188632259.jpg (23KB, 267x361px) Image search: [Google]
1446188632259.jpg
23KB, 267x361px
Can someone tell me what HSTS is? I did SRS, didn't care anymore, got a job, but now I'm NEET and lurking and that's a new acronym to me.
>>
>>8830096
>great reward

like for example?

what can biological child give you that adopted child at the age of 3-4 can't?

what's so rewarding about coming through pregnancy and childbirth and caring for toddler?
>>
>>8830110
One of the two types of trans people. Most trannies are AGP instead but a few are HSTS.
>>
>>8830122
>what can biological child give you that adopted child at the age of 3-4 can't?

Your flesh and blood. I am not French, I do not believe familial connections are purely of the environment the child is raised in.

>what's so rewarding about coming through pregnancy and childbirth and caring for toddler?

Raising and shaping a human being for this Earth. As I said, you can't understand. Too much popular nihilism these days, too many antinatalist spiels. Maybe one day you will.
>>
>>8830134
>breeder mindset

fuck off. seriously.
>>
>>8830126
okay thanks but what does it stand for and what does it mean?
>>
>>8830151

homosexual transexual

t. Blaire White
>>
>>8830151
It stands for homosexual transsexual and it means the mtf is etiologically connected to gay men.

As it used to be termed in the trans community in the past, it means an "formerly gay tranny, not a formerly straight tranny".
>>
File: The Horrible Truth.png (655KB, 1910x2830px) Image search: [Google]
The Horrible Truth.png
655KB, 1910x2830px
>>8830134
>>8830138
Breeder mindset can be pretty disgusting as it is, then read something like pic related.

Look where those connections come from. The mother gets manipulated by the fetus even if that fetus isn't viable. I've always thought it's weird, scary and sad when a woman gets pregnant. They go from an individual to "a mother" and not much more. To me it marks the death of that person.

There's a huge gap between couples with and without kids. There's an even bigger gap between singles and couples with kids. And being a "single mom"... who the fuck would EVER want that? Struggle to both make a living and take care of your kids on top of the death of the individual? I dread the day when my friends all start talking about kids. I'm so glad when some of my friends specifically say they plan on never having kids.

The only appeal of having genetic children for me is that I would want to pass on my good genes, but I have so many bad ones that I don't know if it's worth the risk.
>>
>>8830184
>>8830169
oh OK... that's really stupid, no wonder it caught on here
>>
>>8829970
what if you cry about both
>>
>>8830031
how is it any different from infertile cis woman being jealous of those who can have kids?
>>
>>8830219
>Look where those connections come from. The mother gets manipulated by the fetus even if that fetus isn't viable. I've always thought it's weird, scary and sad when a woman gets pregnant. They go from an individual to "a mother" and not much more. To me it marks the death of that person.
The idea of the individual (or agency) is overrated anyway. We're all constantly bound by social contracts visible or otherwise. If you wanted to reduce everything down to biological realities, every single emotion you experience is just a chemical reaction ultimately anyway. We're just biological computers mirroring (unoriginal) thoughts back at one another.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.