[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it transphobic to not like hons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: DI4ch-AXoAA2OXS.jpg (31KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
DI4ch-AXoAA2OXS.jpg
31KB, 500x359px
I hate being around them, they make me so uncomfortable.

I met one on tinder, and I think we're most likely going to go on (at least one) date. I'm trying to get over my revulsion, I haven't told anyone how I feel, I keep it private, but it's very innate. I want to overcome it because I think it's transphobic.
>>
File: 1450591268957.jpg (18KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
1450591268957.jpg
18KB, 300x292px
>>8829486
it is if you don't like them for their looks, it isn't if you don't like them for their behavior
>>
Nothing is more transphobic than not wanting a transbian to use their cock to fuck you.
>>
>>8829503

I like cute transbians and never had a problem with them
>>
>>8829486
Why would you be so horrible to an innocent little crab?
>>
>>8829503
thats hot
>>
File: 1503781346479.jpg (28KB, 716x567px) Image search: [Google]
1503781346479.jpg
28KB, 716x567px
>>8829486
Tbh I think there is a big difference between what is actually a hon, and what people on this site consider a hon.
>>
Don't be such an arse.
>>
>>8829736
explain
>>
>>8829723
The one on the left is a twinkhon though
>>
>>8829749
Twinkhon isn't a real word. Go find any source for it outside of this board or a Redditor that took it from this board. I'll wait.
>>
File: i'm a doc trust me.png (203KB, 461x573px) Image search: [Google]
i'm a doc trust me.png
203KB, 461x573px
>>8829753
I am sorry you feel that way my dear Susanite hon but she's way outside the female range:

Her "problematic" features are:
- wide squarish Chad-chin
- dudenose
- thin upper lip
- noticeable brow ridge and caveman forehead
- expanded facial planes that better fit a Chad than someone of the female persuasion
- idubbbbzTV hairline
- masculine philtrum
Her facial features overall are feminine but her skull shape is more that of a young lean man.

inb4 the AGP/chaser defensive classics:
>you are just jelly of her stunning looks
>you are overexaggerating, she's looks 100% female!
>stop insulting my waifu!
>>
>>8829830
young lean man's*
>>
>>8829830
Nice meme but it doesn't change the fact that /lgbt/ doesn't get to invent its own special snowflake word. Deal with it autistic tranny.
>>
File: yung-lean-sadboys.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
yung-lean-sadboys.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
>>8829830
>>8829834
some good points
>>
>>8829830
BDDchan strikes again!

Please, skullchan, don't go see Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot will have you succumbing to apoplexy with her brow ALONE.
>>
>>8829849
Samefagging doesn't change the fact that you don't get to invent a word by circlejerking it really hard.

Autists will autist!
>>
>>8829856
im actually a totally new poster shitposting about the rap god yung lean as they use the phrase "young lean man" in their points

someones a bit paranoid
>>
>>8829840
>facts
>meme
The point still stands, she's not a hon but she does not pass for a biological woman either so whatever you want to call her I don't care at all.
>>
>>8829859
You mean you're autistic so you needed to explain the joke nobody else cared about. Got'cha, samefag.
>>
>>8829862
"Ugly"?

God, it's like you autists NEED to reinvent the wheel when you want to insult your girfriends. Gag.
>>
File: wgrrrwrwrhwrhrwyhwrh.png (91KB, 852x544px) Image search: [Google]
wgrrrwrwrhwrhrwyhwrh.png
91KB, 852x544px
>>8829866
I had to explain the joke because you came at me accusing me of something ridiculous

red dots mean its my post
your'e a very angry person
>>
>>8829874
>I know how to use Paint.NET! r u mad yet?

Nah. Keep trying to explain the joke nobody cared about though, "unique poster".
>>
>>8829875
is there a way for me to prove this to you lol?
tell me how and I can

your'e a very angry and hateful person, people might have better conversations with you if you relaxed and calmed down a bit.
>>
>>8829859
>I'm totes not skullchan!
>I'm a brand new poster who just happens to know skullchans exact lingo, posting style, tempo, and mindset!
S-sure thing, """""new""""" """""poster""""".
>>
>>8829881
no seriously

I just posted a fucking yung lean meme
seriously what the fuck
I have nothing to do with this debate
what is wrong with you people?
>>
>>8829855
>comparing women's faces/skulls with faces/skulls of late transitioners'
There is your first mistake. Gal Godot's face is proportional and perfectly in the female range because that's what female puberty does to you.

>>8829856
You took it way too personally, didn't you?
"Someone insulted my beatifule waifu! I have to defend her honor on the Brazilian nut-polishing site!" it is, then.
>>
>>8829637
Possibly because they are about to eat it, so they quickly kill the poor thing to put it out of its misery so it doesn’t have to suffer anymore rather than being cooked or boiled alive.
>>
File: no more honhon.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no more honhon.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>8829486
I'm a lesbian and hons are scary.

>>8829503
this term will never cease to irk me in a very autistic way
>>
>>8829870
Stop putting words in my mouth, I didn't say or suggest that in the slightest.
"Masculine" is a more accurate term in this case.
>>
>>8829879
>>8829886
Triggered tranny spamming u mad as soon as you reveal basic facts like the English dictionary to her ugly caveman face.

I think we're done here, nothing more of value can really be extracted of you. Enjoy autism.
>>
File: qwgrrrrwrghwrhg.png (9KB, 801x122px) Image search: [Google]
qwgrrrrwrghwrhg.png
9KB, 801x122px
>>8829892
realise im not a part of this
I just posted a fucking meme
stop trying to get me involved
>>
>>8829891
Masculine in MtFs is ugly. Quit beating around the bush. If you're going to insult someone, insult someone. The passive-aggressive shit belongs in my local school counselors meeting, not 4chan.
>>
>>8829897
The only person "trying" to "get you involved" is yourself. But you already knew that.
>>
>>8829882
...oh hell.

You're right, I fucked up anon. I clicked one post lower than the one I intended to then responded to it. I owe you an apology.

However, my only posts were the ones that mentioned 'skullchan' and 'bddchan'. The other ones weren't mine.
>>
>>8829902
no really, I just said "some good points" because you cant do blank posts

in every single one of my posts since ive told you to fuck off and realise whoever this person is, isnt samefagging you and im just some random calling out your paranoia
>>
>>8829906
The more desperate the "random" needs to "prove itself", the more suspicious anyone else sane is going to get. Why spend so much effort when you could just ditch the thread? Lol?

So much mental gymnastics for an autist pretending Paint.NET tricks from 2012 can fool me. LOL!
>>
>>8829886
So it is your claim then that it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a male skull to fit within female parameters? Am I reading this correctly?

Because otherwise, 'proportionality' has precisely squat to do with squat. So help me here. What, precisely, are you saying?
>>
>>8829914
She's too busy trying to argue that her two split personalities are in fact unique avatars to bother giving real arguments to whatever you care too much about.
>>
>>8829905
I didnt need an apology but I thank you

I just find some people really lose their heads and turn a potentially productive discussion into really stupid shit, like this for example

you seem sane and you realised there isnt some samefag conspiracy so youre alright
have a nice day anon.

the other anon isnt really with reality so theyre losing it at me

if I was some samefag would I waste my time trying to show you im not
wouldnt my time be better spent pretending to back up the original post

>>8829911
going to leave now I guess since you simply are not capable of listening or rationality and have the reasoning of a 9/11 conspirator with your efforts to unearth some sort of conspiracy
I asked you how I could prove it but you don't seem to want me to prove them wrong
if there's a way please let me know and i'll happily do it for you to show youre being insane

some people are fucking CRAZY
>>
>>8829920
Probably. I really don't care too much, I'm just bored and waiting on my bf to ring to come pick him up. But let's be fair, she's amusing. I feel kind of bad for her, but she keeps kicking the nest.

WTF I had to do FIVE screens for a captcha? It wasn't one of those blink-out ones where it thinks you got it wrong either, just kept sliding right. I think I just got Tinder'd by Google or something.
>>
>>8829934
Nice job admitting you were in fact a samefag and you're switching back to your other personality now. <3
>>
>>8829946
that doesnt even make sense!
stop responding to me
leave me the fuck alone
unless you have a way for me to show you that im not a fucking samefag

youre on the same mental tier as a flat earther
>>
>>8829956
The fact that you really don't know or are unwilling to hide the thread just makes me more convinced you're the skull shitposter.
>>
>>8829960
yeah im a retard for letting myself fall into this shit I admit that

but I thought you would be reasonable enough to see after the first few posts that youre wrong for accusing me of this but you dont want me to prove you wrong
you dont want to believe the truth
you want to gottya the evil autist and prove them so wrong
>>
File: smug anime girl.jpg (54KB, 634x753px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl.jpg
54KB, 634x753px
>>8829892
It's funny, no one has been calling her ugly or "caveman" all this time but you and you also took offense at the claim even though you aren't the person we are talking about which screams "butthurt chaser/egg." Also the posters you replied to weren't even me so that pretty much speaks for itself. You aren't exactly the brightest puppy in the basket, now are you?

Good baitgame, my man. Now shoo back to Susans where you you are more than welcome to hugbox late transitioner hons there.

>>8829898
>ugly
A G P egg spotted. Only A G Ps conflate masculinity with "ugliness" even though masculine typically in many cultures imply "handsome" and that was my first thought as well. You could say she's classically handsome.

>>8829914
>o it is your claim then that it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a male skull to fit within female parameters?
It is if you undergo male puberty, yes. If you disagree you are in denial and/or delusional. (Exceptions happen but (You), my man, aren't that exception or that twinkhon gf you pump on the side).
>>
>>8829967
>A G P egg spotted. Only A G Ps conflate masculinity with "ugliness" even though masculine typically in many cultures imply "handsome" and that was my first thought as well. You could say she's classically handsome.

How is masculinity IN AN MTF anything but ugly?

You can't answer this question. You can just call me a tranny. Go ahead, but it won't change the fact you're wrong.
>>
>>8829967
>no one has been calling her ugly or "caveman" all this time

>>8829830
>- noticeable brow ridge and caveman forehead

autist cannot read own post LOL

or mine for that matter, because I was calling you ugly, not the weird trannies you stalk.
>>
File: don't do this.jpg (55KB, 929x621px) Image search: [Google]
don't do this.jpg
55KB, 929x621px
There are plenty of skull denialists here it's unbelievable. You literally deny science just because your chaser/egg feelings got hurt.

Anyway, I am not telling you to believe me because skull denialists will never listen to reason even if you spoonfeed them facts like I just did. All you denialists have to do is have a late transitioner trans woman stand next to a biological woman and see how their skulls look different, that's all I am asking, I am imploring you to perform this simple task even a brainlet can do. Also be mindful of ethnic differences so always compare a Jewish late transitioner to a Jewish biological woman etc. don't do the mistake the anons did by comparing a Jewish woman with this Irish late transitioner because you will look like a fool.

Then report back. If you don't do the "have a late transitioner stand next to biological woman" test first don't even bother talking to me.
>>
>>8830027
How is masculinity in an MTF anything but ugly?

I'm repeating this question because it seems difficult for you to understand.
>>
File: late transitioner vs women.jpg (379KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
late transitioner vs women.jpg
379KB, 1600x1072px
>>8830032
You are asking pointless AGP questions only an AGP egg like yourself would care about.
And now you are having a fit of narcissistic rage at the mere insinuation that masculinity is not ugly. Typical.
>>
>>8830090
No wonder brits won the falklands war.
>>
>>8829830
oh god please analyze me like that

i love this sort of constructive criticms
>>
>>8830090
How is masculinity in an MTF anything but ugly?

Dodging the question doesn't change the question. Seems like someone is a sourpuss about admitting they were wrong.
>>
>>8830111
I agree
nice trips
im a different poster
>>
>>8829723
Literally the only thing I posted was this, and no everyone is tearing eachother apart because they can't agree on what is or isnt a hon .Kinda funny, seeing as how the first pic is just a random picture I took off of /soc/ and the other is a random picture I took off of susans place (aka the place where actual hons reside)
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.