[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-trannies, would you rather spend time with an MtF or FtM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1504733614782.jpg (78KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504733614782.jpg
78KB, 540x540px
Non-trannies, would you rather spend time with an MtF or FtM?
>>
>>8829456
Honestly MtF, FtM's disgust me on a very visceral level for some reason.
>>
>>8829456
Honestly FtM, MtF's disgust me on a very visceral level for obvious reasons.
>>
>>8829456
Honestly FtM, MtFs disgust me on a very visceral level for some reason.
>>
>>8829456
Honestly, MtFtM, MtFs and FtMs disgust me on a very visceral level for some reason
>>
>>8829460
t. repressing mtf
>>
I don't care you they are unless they are nice.
>>
>>8829523
Why would you say that?
>>
All self-mutilating people disgust me equally.
>>
>>8829529
Let's just say it's an educated guess.
>>
>>8829456
Uh, probably an MtF. I don't hang around dudes much.
>>
>>8829456
MtF, assuming she's cute and passing. Then she's just a normal girl. Otherwise the FtM, because they usually pass and it'd just be like hanging out with a bro.
>>
>>8829456
MtF > cis female > cis male > FtM
>>
>>8829456 (OP)
Honestly FtM, MtFs disgust me on a very visceral level for some reason.
>>
>>8829456
Honestly MtF, FtM's disgust me on a very visceral level for obvious reasons.
>>
>>8829456
Mtf by far. Dont think id ever date one still considering theyre still men and all
>>
>>8829456
I'm a trans girl, but generally speaking I'd probably rather hang out with the average FTM over the average MTF. Although that might just be speaking to my bad experiences with the latter.
>>
>>8829456
Honestly cissies, trannies disgust me on a very visceral level for some reason.
>>
>>8829545
I don't think so, I'm not a chaser.
>>
File: 1424112238494.jpg (28KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1424112238494.jpg
28KB, 400x250px
>>8829456
Depends on how mean and ugly they are, the more the worse.

I've spent more time with FtMs than MtFs and have had mixed experiences with both.

I want to say I prefer FtMs because they're very creatively constructive. Many of them are artists or cosplayers, both of which are creative hobbies that I enjoy. I'm not too convinced of what a post-op MtF can bring to the table that a cis woman already can, on top of sometimes MtFs unintentionally have sexist ideas about women that rub me the wrong way.

That said, my worst ex was an overweight non-passing tumblr FtM and jesus christ I will never make that mistake again. Even my bad experiences with MtFs never got THAT bad.

My best MtF experience was a sweetie that did a lot of cute les stuff with me. It was really nice but she had oneitis for someone else and I let her follow her heart. I think about her sometimes and hope she's okay.

I'm honestly terrified of dating trans in general again because of how mentally unstable that one ex was, I don't think I'm equipped to handle comforting a suicidal person that tells me I'm wrong for wanting them to stay alive and then goes into personally insulting me to bait me into giving them more reasons to kill themselves. I don't know what else to do other than ignoring the abuse and going into distraction mode, but that doesn't really fix the fact it's abusive behavior.

I never want to go through that again.
>>
>>8829456
>bisexual cis female
MtF. When they have more masculine features they're attractive to me idk
>>
>>8829456
I wanna know what FtM people are like.
>>
>>8829628
When something bothers you on an intrinsic level (particularly with disgust) and there is no discernable, rational reason why, it's virtually always because you're registering an egoic assault.

Our presence, for some reason or another, threatens your ego. It's up to you to try to isolate that reason, because it's likely something detrimental to you (and not only in relation to us, but to other things that may trip that response).

>>8829456
I'd hang with an MtF because males generally don't like me, although if I somehow knew that wouldn't be a problem I'd choose a FtM.
>>
>>8829778
hons and ayydens viscerally disgust me. t. mtf. explain this.
>>
>>8829752
They're essentially dykes that have taken their desire to be masculine to the next level. Some make attractive boys, others are fugly tubs of lard.

And then you have tunglrtarts that want to be genderqueer by being a "feminine transboy" and other ridiculous variants that all boil down to my first 3 words.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.