[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asexual, does best friend have sexual feelings for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (86KB, 720x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 720x639px
sorry for posting again, I just figured a title might get a couple more responses

>ftm
>best friend has expressed crush on me numerous times over the last 2 years an made me feel horrible dysphoria
>still friends because I was desperate for friends
>now he thinks I have a dick because I showed him a pic of me in underwear and pack around him now
>I asked once and he denies feelings now but I'm still scared

I'm still pre t but very andro, most strangers label me male, and have gotten a lot more masculine than when he first liked me. The complication is that I have feelings for him romantically but would never never want to kiss or bang him, and the thought of him wanting to do that or jerking off to the thought of me makes me suicidal. We cuddle when we're alone together very often, and even though he never has a boner even if we spend the entire night and morning holding each other, does that even mean anything?

I guess I'm just paranoid because closer to the beginning of our friendship he told me he only talked to me because he wanted to fuck me. He made it pretty clear since then he wouldn't stick around if that was the case, but I just really really don't want him to like me that way.

Is there any way to know if he does? Is it possible for a virgin guy like him to even have this sort of relationship where we cuddle and can be sort of sub/dom at times, without him thinking sexual thoughts? It would literally make me want to die if that was the case, but l need to know for sure.
>>
>>8827804
Have you tried just being upfront about your fears?
>>
>>8827804
>he only talked to me because he wanted to fuck me.
What a shit ass. Why would you even befriend someone like that?
>>
>>8827804
You can give it a try I guess, but seriously prepare for the possibility of disaster.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.