[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7635.jpg (34KB, 827x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7635.jpg
34KB, 827x975px
Do they work?
>>
Yes, but you have to get used to them.
>>
>>8827154
What do you mean get used to them?
>>
File: 1445196823486.gif (515KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445196823486.gif
515KB, 225x300px
>>8827154
>>8827151
I need to buy one probably.

I should spring for a nice one, right?

Someone make a suggestion, this is now /epigen/ epilation general.
>>
>>8827156
They work, but the pain is immense during your first time. You might even think that it's not worth it.
>>
Is this some kind of electronic tweezer? Are you guys really this scared of ingrown hairs?
>>
>>8827158
Seconding this
>>8827151
I own that one. It doesn't work very well in my experience. My hair often ends up breaking or being missed. Maybe I'm just bad at epilating?
>>
>>8827158
If you're a hairy guy, you should definately do a normal shave or use nair or something before using this right?

I imagine if I took this to my beard it would be way worse.
>>
>>8827158
I would recommend buying at least a semi good epi. I bought a cheapo from walgreens, and you have to it run over the same area multiple times to get anything done.
>>
>>8827151
>first time fucking hurts
>doesn't hurt once you get used to it
>doesn't give as clean a shave, but the results last longer
>still a chance of ingrown hairs
>i wouldn't use it on sensitive areas like my face, but I think there's facial epilators
>>
>>8827229
Any recommendations?
>>
>>8827658
anything from the braun silk-épil line of epilators is good. if you do want something less expensive, just avoid conair epilators and you should be fine.
>>
I love epilating. I've been doing it for years. It's kind of oddly satisfying seeing all the roots of your hair being ripped out lol
Plus it at least lightens up your hair over time. With shaving it was super obvious I shaved because you could see all the roots of my hair underneath my skin. You could see exactly where I grew hair and where I shaved, especially in sunlight.

I have the emjoi emagine 72-tweezer one but the Braun silk epil and Philips satinel (I think that's what it is) are also supposed to be quite good.
>>
>>8827692
>It's kind of oddly satisfying seeing all the roots of your hair being ripped out

This. You see the hair being shot out and the roots still attached it's kinda cool to see....then the pain sets in. P
>>
so do i shave first amd then use it?
>>
>>8827897
The shorter the hair the less pain. I use trimmer then I go to town.
>>
>>8827199
You're not supposed to epilate a beard at all, you'll fuck your face up. It's just for legs and arms and junk if you're brave
>>
Can you use this on coin purse?
>>
>>8828035
Good question actually. What's a good way to get rid of hair on your junk?
>>
How long do the red bumps last?
>>
Bump. What is this?
>>
>>8828644
An epilator. Gets rid of body hair by pulling it out at the root, kind of like an automated tweezer. Hurts like shit the first time, but gets progressively less painful as you go, and stays smooth for a while.
>>
>>8828035
I do. First time I did my pubes there was blood though lol
I have a pretty high pain tolerance though, and I'm pretty used to epilating. For testes just manually pluck the wrinkly portions
>>
>>8828672
Are they worth it? Do they work.
>>
>>8828827
I bought my emjoi like 6 years ago for $120 and it still works perfect so I'd say it's worth it
>>
>>8828825
>First time I did my pubes there was blood though lol
Same. The hair there is so fucking course.
>>
>>8828394
Several hours, I guess. It's best to do it before you go to bed so they can go away while you sleep.
>>
>>8828866
Mine comes out pretty easy now though. It didn't take long for the hair to weaken.
The hair is still pretty wiry and gross as it grows back though
>>
Epilation doesnt hurt that much if youre addiction to heroin
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.