[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might have committed suicide on monday or tuesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1504698326550.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1504698326550.png
94KB, 904x692px
I remember the plan, overdose on anxiety meds and jump off a building, I remember overdosing but I don't remember much of anything else, my mother refuses to tell me other than the fact that I overdosed, how can I recall everything? Is this a savegame reload? Did I succeed?

t. mtf
>>
>>8827139
you probably sharted all over yourself and she doesnt want to tell you
>>
Why do you want to suicude
>>
Where'd u go
>>
>>8827139
There's literally nothing after death. You're still alive.
>>
>>8827142
tbqhon lul
>>
You did succeed.

Welcome to Hell & enjoy your stay, my man.
>>
>>8827139
What you should've done was take the meds while you're on the roof to the building so you won't just pass out in your room or something. ODing on anti anxiety meds alone won't kill you so..
>>
>>8827431
Did I die last November?
>>
If you're posting on here, you didn't succeed.
>>
I cared up until the part when you said you were a mentally ill tranny
>>
File: 0f4.jpg (14KB, 315x327px) Image search: [Google]
0f4.jpg
14KB, 315x327px
>>8827139
I overdosed a lot of medication too, including anixety meds by which I presume you mean benzodiazepines. many packages at once, and mixed with alcohol. 10+ long blackouts, puking blood, epilepsy attacks and loss of consciousness(reported by other people) and so on, and so on

and yet im alive. guess it's not so easy to die, huh?

i dont want to die anymore, but if you truly do, try bleach next time
>>
>>8829667
Let's be honest, no you didn't.
>>
>>8829569
I hope not
>>
>>8827142
You are probably right

>>8827147
balding aging mtf tranny

>>8827270
All I remember is blackness, nothingness, no dreams but it was peaceful, no dysphoria, no depression over not having a bf just serenity, was a rude shock when I woke up

>>8828290
Probably
>>
>>8827139
You've likely shifted wavelengths (read: alternate reality). I'm pretty sure that's what happened when a cat 3 descended on me at point blank range and the next thing I know I'm standing in a pile of debris and detritus, totally unharmed but missing two minutes.

And WOW has my life been different since that day!
>>
>>8829963
What is a cat 3?
>>
>>8829681
My doc wouldn't put me on benzos long term bc she thought I'd become dependent how long have you been taking yours???
>>
>>8827139
OP it sounds weird but I think the same happened to me when I OD'd on benzos, opioids and vodka. I kinda remember most of it and after I've woken up I felt no remorse, I was just embarrassed that I didn't die. I actually wanted to jump out of the window within the hospital but nope, wasn't possible. Then I woke up again and I was so fucking happy and laughed at the doctors, walked home and I felt like this wasn't real. Have been in therapy but I'm still sure I've died. Maybe I will wakeup somewhere (?) else when I plan it a bit more, with jumping out the window or with a firearm? Sadly I can't just buy firearms here. I don't even know why I have depression, bpd, ptsd and all that crap, I pass since early adulthood. Somethings just fucked, life is not worth it. Having no future really gets you to do crazy things lol
>>8831883
You gotta get them yourself, thats the trick. I'm currently on 20 mg diazepam and some morphine, feeling lucky <3
>>8829963
and what the hell is a cat 3? Thats a weird way of revering to your third cat
>>
>>8831851
>>8833223
category 3 hurricanes dinguses
>>
Def gonn kill myself too op

How should I do it
>>
>>8834772
Tornado, but yah. I had just posted here on a diff board, heard a noise outside, opened my door (I didn't know it was even raining at the time!) and got a tornado to the face.

I swear I felt the Face of God. I've flatlined before (for a very short time, in an ambulance), and while that had its own experience, it was ~nothing~ like this.
>>
>>8834783
Gunshot, nembutal or fentanyl if you have access, I don't
>>
>>8827139
out of all the parallel universes you are in the one where you cannot die anon, you are immortal.
>>
>>8834955
FFUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK YOOOUUU
>>
>>8834934
Too poor for guns
>>
>>8834955
B-but what about me? Is this the reality where I CAN die?
>>
>>8834955
Now you must find the other immortals and take their heads, and with it, their powers. Start with >>8833223.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.