[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dysphoria thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 1504579464906.jpg (44KB, 534x766px) Image search: [Google]
1504579464906.jpg
44KB, 534x766px
Trans people, what causes the most dysphoria in you?

For me, it's probably my hip to shoulder ratio. It's so painfully masculine that I want to kill myself whenever I look at it or compare it to that of cis women. My height is fine, and my face is decent enough (and if not, at least fixable). But my shoulders and hips? No amount of hormones surgery can make them feminine.

Also, general dysphoria thread. Post pics and other things that make you want to kys.
>>
My face and voice is the worst. I don't give a shit about anything else let alone social dysphoria.
>>
>>8826579
Wait, is this dysphoric because the person in the picture is trans and reminds you of yourself? Or is this supposed to be an "unattainable cis female body", cause like, if so, that's a really low target to aim for.
>>
>>8826592
It's a random pic I got from another thread. No clue if she's trans or not. Either way, it's the fact that it's a low target that causes dysphoria, because I know I'll never achieve even that.
>>
comparisons to real life women never made me feel anything, probably because real life women in general really only make me sick and nothing else. there's the occasional feeling anxious that my body isn't comparable to a 2d female but that's w/e, i don't feel sexually attracted to them either but it passes quickly and isn't enough to bring me anywhere close to something like transition. i know i know epic anime infantilization fantasy but what are you gonna do
>>
File: WIN_20170905_15_22_49_Pro.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170905_15_22_49_Pro.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>8826579
my chin
>>
Since I pass day to day I don't have major dysphoria. But I still wamt to change some things when I have the chance.

In order of dysphoria:
>VFS my voice pass with no effort but it's not cis tier I need to cut lower freq and vfs is perfect for that
>srs
>Brazillian butt lift - to make my hips bigger and waist smaller
>double jaw surgery it's not related to gender but jaw misaligned makes me ugly
>breast augmentation - I'm not flat but A-B is too small for my frame.
>>
File: Most dysphoric areas.png (124KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Most dysphoric areas.png
124KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>8826579
stop falling for the perfection meme

We haven't been dealing with it as long as cis-women. Those incredibly gorgeous women you compare yourself to? They hate their bodies too.
>>
My voice I guess? It seems so un-fixable, my shoulders are a little wide and my chin is kinda...ya but otherwise I think I can fix everything? I'm not sure I haven't even started hormones although I probably will sometime soon
>>
My shoulders, but also attractive cis women.
>>
>>8827128
they don't look like men though
wanting to pass =/= obsessed with perfection
>>
>>8826579
My impressive beard. I can't get rid of them because of my family's religion, so everyday it's a struggle for me.
>>
>>8827069
>be a cute girl
>god plays a cruel joke and assigns you to a hot masc male bod
>>
Body hair, low eyebrows, knobby knees, Adams apple.

All correctable except the ones.
>>
>>8827226
Sikh?
>>
>>8827239
Muslim.
>>
At the moment my greatest dysphoria comes from my genitals.

Sure I'm tall af (6'3) but I've seen plenty of women who are my height or taller. (Don't believe the 4chan meme that you can't be taller than 5'6). My shoulders are very broad but my hips are just as wide fortunately. My face also causes me dysphoria but I have FFS in a few months so I feel better about that.

And I'm pretty sure getting panic attacks when you see your genitals qualifies as the worst dysphoria for me.
>>
My hair lol

Still waiting for it to grow out a little.
>>
>>8827236
Before I transitioned people used to say to my face that I looked like a sex offender though
>>
>>8826579
Hip crests narrower than my ribcage makes me want to shoot myself
I have to take pains to avoid looking at my body in the mirror
>>
>>8826579
Ogling at naed women is dysphoria now...?
>>
>>8827621
*naked
>>
>>8827617
padding
>>
>>8827648
Padding is fake and doesn't solve the underlying problem
Feeling like a farce is just as bad because it draws my attention to the problem
>>
>>8827660
It helps in public though. Even cis women use padded bras and dress to hide problem areas of the body.
>>
>>8827621
No, it gives dysphoria for some- we see the kind of body we will never be able to achieve. Those jutting hip bones, that slender waistline, those small shoulders, things like that
>>
>>8826579
i'v always wondered if since losing wight shrinks things like your rib cage and shoulders, if you could lose wight until your dangerously under wight and then bind your chest and shoulders and gain the wight back would you better your proportions?
>>
>>8827727
Losing weight doesn't shrink your ribcage or shoulders.
>>
>>8828092
The sad truth. I used to be a mondo fatty, when I lost weight I didnt lose the ribs or shoulders. That said my hip to waist ratio is very nice so im just a bizarre chubby twinkhon. Results may vary.
>>
>ftm and the sad truth is that OP pic is all anyone will ever see you as
>>
Honestly, my body hair mostly.
>>
>>8826579
FtM
My genitals is the worst. Second my feminine features, like boobs and wide hips. Don't feel like I can do much about the vajaja (don't like the result of phalloplasty. Prosthetics 4 lyfe) but I am saving up to have the boobs chopped off. Not much I can do about my hips other then trying to eat lean and work on my upper body and hope things evens out a bit over time.
>>
File: andro.jpg (7KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
andro.jpg
7KB, 193x262px
>>8827069
Robin, if you did a ruby rose/david bowie type get-up you could go for the hot androgynous woman look.
>>
>>8828317
Meto.
>>
>>8826579
My face
My boobs
My voice
My feet
My deformed ribcage
My hair (Its unruly black people hair thats hella thick)
The Presence of Facial hair and razor bumps
My hips
My shoulders
>>
File: IMG_1935.jpg (56KB, 564x452px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1935.jpg
56KB, 564x452px
Facial hair, arm hair, testicles, my yuge Jew nose.
>>
>>8826579
Honestly at a certain point its hard to tell which is dysphoria and which is OCD.

Like, I definitely have real dysphoria about my height, genitalia, and some stuff that probably falls better into the "social dysphoria" category.

On the other hand, things that I feel like I'm dysphoric about might be less related to my gender and more related to my obsessive compulsive tendencies. I freak out about my body and facial hair, in spite of having amounts comparable or lesser than cis women of my ethnic background. I freak out about my skin texture and tone all the time, despite apperently having better skin than most cis women my age. While my boobs are the same size as my cis sister's (we wear the same bra size), I feel like they are too small. I have no more adam's apple than my mom, and yet feel like I have one despite that. Likewise, my eyebrows, literally everyone has said they look cute and feminine ( I get a lot of compliments about them) and not at all masc and yet I'm constantly paranoid about them. I feel like my feet and hands are too big, but when I compare them to those of cis women around my height, mine are actually the same or smaller.

Basically it seems like only a small portion of my bodily problems are actually real dysphoria, and the rest are just paranoia.
>>
File: pass.jpg (90KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
pass.jpg
90KB, 480x640px
>>8826579
short height, small ass with small body and small shoulders and small face

fuq
>>
Definitely ribs, and by extension chest, since my breasts wouldn't look like man titties if they werent so wide set by my ribs
>>
>>8828348
If I had a jaw reduction I'd probably agree with you, I have the cheekbones etc.
the jaw just completely ruins it, even that pic you posted and pretty much any photo you pick of "androgynous females" (or even androgynous men) they're going to have tapered jaws and shorter chins, because there is nothing androgynous about a big thick convex jawline with a great peach-sized lump of a chin
>>
Today I'm dysphoric about my eyes being to small
>>
>>8829410
Be careful what you wish for. I used to have a very long chin and even though I only wanted it a little shorter my surgeon cut it too short and even smoothed it which was the opposite of what I wanted. I wanted a pointed chin.

Now I'm trying to find a surgeon to make it longer and pointier again so it looks nicer and goes better with the rest of my face.
>>
massive fuckoff Adam's apple
god
>>
>>8826579

> be crossdresser
> invent word "transgender" and co-opt transsexual community
> invent word "dysphoria" to mean "unhappiness over inability to publicly perform fetishistic urges"
> peopleactuallybuythisshit.png
> bring about the collapse of western civilization
> at least I got my rocks off tho
>>
>>8828424
Black hair isn't dysphoric nor that much of a challenge if you have work ethic.

You're just being lazy and cooning for sympathy.
>>
>>8832609
The original transsexuals were the AGPs.

The HSTS were gays who co-opted transsexuality out of internalized self-hate.
>>
>>8832099
any amount of chin reduction is going to make my jaw super square, I've already accepted that
I'd rather have an extremely square jaw like you occasionally get on weird-looking cis women than a thick jaw and chin you find on NO cis women

I know pic related isn't the best example of what you mean but I can't find the pic I was going to post of some European politican's wife who would be more accurate (can't remember the name)
>>
>>8832636

Wrong. Transsexuals and cross-dressers/transvestites were always two communities.

Transsexuals themselves were both AGPs and HSTS. But often HSTS would just assimilate into the straight community and want nothing to do with other trannies after their surgery.
>>
>>8832638
I recommend chin reduction by shotgun.
>>
>>8832658
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2504-i-survived-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-to-face.html
no thanks
>>
>>8832668
>i-survived
Be more careful.
>>
>>8832625
Most of the stuff I cant do without help (like braids or a relaxer) and the nearest black person is 3 hours away.
And what is cooning?
>>
My dad bod.
Chin.
Voice.
Shoulders.
Occasionally genitals.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-31-11.46.47.jpg (57KB, 562x960px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-31-11.46.47.jpg
57KB, 562x960px
For me it is seeing my old name. I've dreaded saying it and even spelling it out for most of my life. Facebook had a couple problems with name changes on their app so every once in a while my old name would pop up and I'd get thrown straight into gender dysphoria.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.