[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 048: Hair Loss Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 30

File: hrt.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
hrt.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

Previous thread: >>8807566
>>
>>8824882
Thinking of switching from sunlingual to oral because results on 6mg estrofem are quite terrible. I forget the measurement unit but it was 106 after 12 hours fasting. Bad idea or worth a go?
>>
>>8824912
Your levels will probably be lower if you switch, even after 12 hours. You can always try but I don't think it will help. It will probably be worse. You should think about patches or even better injections if you're not happy with your results.
>>
>>8824986
>wearing 6 patches all the time

Is it advisable to mix patches and oral?
>>
>>8824986
I looked into patches and they are alot more expensive than estrofem, I'd like to try them but I don't have that kind of money.
>>
>>8825241
Then injections?
>>
>>8825233
That would be pretty unusual. I don't know how high a level you're trying to attain.
>>
does smoking cigarettes / e-cigs affect HRT effects if you are using a patch?
>>
>>8825310
.005mg (50 ug) patch = 1mg Estrafem
.01mg (100 ug) patch = 2mg Estrafem

So if you take 8 mg Estrafem a day, you'd be wearing 4 patches.
>>
>>8825343
Nicotine decreases circulating estadiol. Also don't be a stinkhon.
>>
>>8823253
Hair loss as in Male pattern baldness or general thinning? My hair line which looks like it slightly receded and my temples are back to what they were a year or so ago so I'm not as worried about mpb.

However I'm thinning everywhere possibly due to cypro and it's picking up speed quick so I'm trying to find a way around that hoping the increase in E with bica will save me.

Side note: Anyone here with general thinning use minoxidil and get a decent shed in their first few weeks? I know it's expected to happen but it just keeps shedding and I don't really notice and regrowth... I feel I can see more of my scalp than before I started and it's about week 3 now...
>>
>>8825662
Should also mention I'll be taking halved doses of generic 5mg fin during my bica run just to make sure DHT doesn't fuck me up.
>>
Where does /HRTgen/ buy their Bica? Inhouse and ADC are pretty expensive but QHI is a little better. Their fees kinda suck though. Hoping for something a little cheaper for a 3 months supply though.
>>
>>8825662
Someone said in a previous thread that bica can increase MPB because it keeps test levels high and doesn't inhibit DHT to the extent spiro and 5α-rI's do. Don't know if it's true or broscience (sisscience?) though.
>>
>>8825773
I remembering recently someone telling me that at 50mg about 65% of people will have adequate DHT blocking and won't have to supplement 5AR's. I'm gonna take fin regardless to be sure and once my hiar hopefully thickens up I'll stop fin for a brief time and see if I get any negative effects.

>sisscience

lmao nice
>>
>>8825773
Honscience is the proper terminology!
It is true that Bica does not block test production, it just blocks the androgen receptors. However then the extra test converts to DHT causing MPB. That can be blocked with Bica but you need a higher dose. 50 mg is probably not enough, more like 100 or more is needed. However, fina and duta can block conversion to DHT, so if you take bica with fina/duta you can prevent mpb with a lower bica dose.
General thinning is like what can happen in menopausal women, and seems to be due to low sex hormone levels.
>>
File: 1504024072951.png (180KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
1504024072951.png
180KB, 386x406px
I was thinking about taking AA's alone for some months to see if i feel better, but won't this just make me depressed and low energy?
>>
>>8825873
Yes, quite likely. The chances you'll feel better with both low T and low E are slim.
>>
>>8824882
do girl pills reduce feet size?
>>
>>8826179
Why would they?
>>
>>8826179
>>8826189
people say they dont, but ive heard from non hons that they have. I think its another rare effect that you might just get lucky with
>>
>>8826179
Feet size is due to the bones and can't be changed.

Some people just lose enough weight to recude a number.
>>
Got fucked over hard by the NHS, so to any UK anons, is self-medding legal? And can I get a doctor to monitor my blood and recommend dosages without a prescription?
>>
>>8826294
>is self-medding legal

No, but technically no one cares about your pee-pee pills and estrogen when the package behind yours has 2 kgs of mephedrone in it.

Self medding is the only way to get started unless you want to delay your transition for years and spend thousands of dollars bullshitting with some therapist that would be better spent on meds.
>>
so my doctor will had me on Spiro for a few months before starting E because it makes my parents happy and they're paying for my college.

When I actually do start E, will anything happen quicker than expected? Is there anything different that'll happen from starting E after 3 months of Spiro that would be different from starting both at the same time?
>>
I'm bisexual and I want to have a feminine ass and soft skin, nothing else. How can I do that? I don't want less boners or breast growth.
>>
>>8826801
>because it makes my parents happy
They're literally trading your happiness for theirs. Sounds like your parents don't love you, anon.
>>
>>8826954
skincare and squats
>>
>>8825434
Forgive me for not knowing much about patches, but wouldn't it be easier then to just wear a stronger strength patch instead of wearing 4 at once?
>>
Today I'm seeing a doctor that can prescribe hormones, should I tell them that I've been on hormones already for 2 months? What should I expect? Will they just prescribe what I tell them to?
>>
>>8827107
I don't think there is a stronger one.
>>
>>8827111
I think you should tell him that you have taken them before and what exactly and how much. It depends on the doc really.
I told mine that morningwood and random boners give me panic attacks and he prescribed me cypro. I think he would only give me E tho if i didnt say anything
>>
Is there any way to decrease anxiety from hrt? I have agoraphobia and before hrt I could kind of 'tough out' situations if they were important but after a few months on hrt I get so scared in public if there's too many people around I literally start shaking and feel on the verge of tears. People also keep asking me if I'm ok and keep telling me I look scared all the time.
>>
>>8827450
Sounds unrelated to HRT. Sort yourself out.
>>
>>8827460
I had agoraphobia before hrt, hrt just made it worse, I go to two therapists already
>>
>>8826179
No. If you're fat, losing weight will probably drop you a size or so, but bones are permanent bar horrible catastrophe or illness.
>>
>>8827464
I sincerely doubt HRT made it worse. Unless it's some negative placebo effect
>>
File: pepe_hair.jpg (42KB, 321x362px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_hair.jpg
42KB, 321x362px
>be 27 with full hair, male pattern hairline though
>not losing hair anymore
>start hrt
>2 months good results even got small boobs but..
>begin to lose hair

Help me to find the problem I'm a DIY so the possibly problems I've listed are:

>balding/losing hair because inbalanced hormones(haven't made the medical tests because not enough money)
>hair shedding to a female type
>I'm just being paranoic

I've been making a 75 mg AA and 4mg E and now decided to bump to 200mg AA so hopefully I stop seeing hair falling everywhere IT'S EVERYWHERE!!!
>>
>>8827610
If you're getting generalized thinning you should be reducing your AA dosage, not increasing it. You're probably below female range T
>>
>>8827610
What do you mean by lose hair? Hair falling and coming out is natural, how much of it are you noticing?
>>
>>8827618

The thing is that I suspended HRT for a week because I got scared of boobs and then re-started it just taking E and the hair falling didn't stop so my plan is to stay in 200mg AA and 4mg E for a month just to see if it stops if not I probably kill myself by then.

I don't think it's a low AA issue but thanks for letting me know I'll put attention over it.
>>
qhi has discreet packaging right i'm going to get it delivered to my house and my family never goes through my mail but if the package says something like "illegal medication" i probably wont be able to stay in the closet.
>>
>>8827661
Which AA are you on? I hope you're not taking 200mg of cypro
>>
>>8827678
Not that person, but why would that be bad?
>>
>>8827647

I know it's natural thats why I listed paranoid I didn't notice hair falling this much before HRT tho

>>8827678

It's spiro, cypro too expensive here.
>>
>>8827676
>taking pills that make you look like a fucking girl
>expecting your family not to notice
Do you have to be diagnosed as retarded to post here?
>>
>>8827690
Because 200mg of cypro causes liver damage and is way beyond excessive. You'd easily go below female range T at that dosage as well.
A lot of cancer patients on cypro end up with some form of liver hepatotoxicity because they're at dosage ranges of like 150-300mg/day. It's usually reversible but ultimately it's a non-issue because you'd die to cancer if you didn't do it.
>>
>>8827107
100 ug is the strongest I've seen
Remember pharma companies patches are made for menopausal women with no sex hormones to get back to the lower female range, not to override 20-something year old testosterone reactors.

It would be great for a pharma company to come out with a stronger one for trans therapy, though.
>>
>>8827695
if family noticed i looked like a girl i would have no reason to stay in the closet i only stay in it because i refuse to look like a man in a dress.
>>
https://www.everlywell.com/products/testosterone-test/

Is this a trustworthy site?
>>
>>8827834
If you're in the US I'd just order a blood test through privatemdlabs.com.
>>
>>8827861
ty
>>
>>8827695
>taking pills that make you look like a fucking girl
hahahahahahaha sure
>>
>qhi ran off with my money
besides the other 2 sites, where to get pills?
i do not have a family doctor.
am in louisville kentucky

does hrtgen have a discord?
>>
File: Photo Aug 24, 2 12 41 AM.jpg (310KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 24, 2 12 41 AM.jpg
310KB, 1280x960px
How bad is my hair loss? I've been on HRT for 8 weeks so far and my T is already in female ranges. Would it would be worth it to go on Finasteride or is Spiro + Estrogen enough for hair regrowth?
>>
oh fuck I can finally fucking afford cryo! I can't believe I'm finally going to get to start this shit. Thank you so much for helping me learn about all this stuff you guys.
>>
>>8827618
What if your temples are going like its MPB, and its not a thinning everywhere?
>>
Will you get any non-negligible hip growth on HRT in early 20s?
>>
>>8828579
No
>>
>>8828586
Thanks, I'll take a bullet then.
>>
>>8828652
that's my option too
>>
>take 50mg of bica for a few weeks
>hair noticeably thinning, always a shit ton of loose hair to brush out
>switch to 100mg
>hair goes back to normal within the week
seems legit to me
>>
>>8828761
>100mg
Say good bye to your liver.
>>
>>8828498
nice, anon
>>
>>8828776
Livers are for dorks
>>
>>8828776
Yeah, that's why I didn't want to do it, but I'm switching to cypro soon so it shouldn't kill me too much.
>>
i want to grow small breasts but dont want to go full into transition.

what shall i get?
>>
>>8828761
That's consistent with the idea that you need at least 100 mg of bica to block DHT to stop hair loss.
>>
>Switch from inhouse Fincar to Dutas last year because dutasteride is supposed to be stronger y'know?
>Temples have receded significantly since then, where I used to be maintaining it
Pretty sure I got duds.
>>
>>8828860

HRT
>>
Does anyone here have experience with estrogen + no blockers? I want to start like that for a while to see how I feel and I'm not sure if I want to transition socially yet.

I would like to know if there is any noticeable breast development and if my mind will feel at ease on E without blockers. Because if I felt fine on E even without boobs or social transition it would be a major improvement for me.

Posting here because tgg seems ded.
>>
is it realistic to plan on splitting doses (with spiro specifically) or should I get pills with 25 mg or something
>>
Has anyone successfully gotten a prescription for bicalutamide?
>>
>>8829541
I haven't done it, but it is possible. You may need higher E dosages to adequately downregulate T though.
Often the first few months of it will be rough and you'll need more blood tests because your T levels will be too high for awhile.

You'll definitely grow boobs though. You don't need female range E to grow tits, just ask all the men with gyno lol
You basically need slightly above male range E to get breasts, which is above 40pg/mL. In females their E levels can dip as low as 27pg/mL and still technically be within normal ranges depending on their menstrual cycles. So you can see why it's pretty easy for men to get gyno with such wide overlaps.
>>
File: me on the left.png (795KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.png
795KB, 1366x768px
What drugs do I need to turn myself into Princess Jasmine from Aladdin? I've had an attraction to Disney princesses since I was a little kid that turned into a Disney princess fetish as an adult. Every girl I've been attracted to has resembled Disney proportions in some way. Being close to one isn't enough though, I've always felt more feminine inside and after a recent breakup I've decided to take the step to become my own princess.

Does anyone else have AGP for "unconventional" femininity whether it be transdimensional, animal, legendary figure, etc?
>>
>>8830645
Describe your attraction as a kid?
>>
>>8830663
Idk, I just thought they were the cutest things I'd ever seen. I guess when I hit puberty and actually developed sexual attraction the traits that I found cute in females - the Disney facial features and body shape - were what I became attracted to in females.
>>
>>8830645
>>8830911
>>
I've been taking 50mg of cypro for a month now and I think my hair loss has gotten worse. Should I lower it to 25?
>>
>>8826179
By a few mm at most
>>
22 mtf here, help me please! lately I've been gaining weight like madness, despite barely eating (def under my calory limit, even in resting mode) no matter what I do, it just doesn't stop. could E injections be the cause? I'm on them for about 1.5 years. I was always rail thin and ate tons of food. I also take around 37mg of cypro. problems started about 2 years into hrt (3years hrt now). I gained 25kilos in those 3 years, 15 in a bit more than a year. it's depressing. I'm getting fatter and fatter :(
>>
>>8831263
I'm 5'7" (170cm) and 75kg now for reference
>>
>>8831263
count calories

people generally stop being able to get away with eating w/e and staying skinny/skinnyfat as they age

your maintenance calorie intake def goes down on hrt
>>
>>8831302
as I said, I'm already under it and countinf ofcourse. It's around 1200 per day and that's way to less to maintain a healthy body for my height and weight
>>
File: 1462797906821.png (584KB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1462797906821.png
584KB, 992x1403px
I live in the uk, im buying blockers and estrogen because i'm sick of the waiting list, im looking at reviews for Inhousepharmacy website i got linked here a while ago and it seems to be very risky, i'm spending like £70 that could just dissapear.

Does anyone know if this website is legit or if there are any others that will ship to the uk without me needing a prescription?
>>
If you don't feel like it's legit use a pre-paid debit or gift card(make sure you register it before you use it)

Inhouse is legit, alldaychemist and QHI as well.
>>
>>8831431
Pretty sure most of them are legit, you could always order off the deepweb if you're REALLY concerned.
>>
tfw just ordered first suppy of hrt

time to become a hon :^)
>>
>>8831131
Are you only taking cypro or other meds too?
>>
>>8824882
Does starting your dose schedule at 10AM one day, and then 12PM the next, affect effectiveness of HRT?

It's just because of the sleep pattern that I have from work.
>>
Quick question - does taking 1mg estrofem every other day have any bad side effects? I want to start seeing results while on 50mg cypro, but being an 18yr/o youngfag i dont want to be outed like that one idiot ryan who took 50mg cypro and 2mg estrofem every day. What are my options? Will cypro femenize me even without estrogen? Help me /lgbt/ this is my first week taking cypro/hrt.
>>
>>8832859
you'll get menopause side effects which are horrible, you should be on at least 1mg twice a day, and yes after a month or two on cypro and e people will know something's up with you, especially at 18, I started at 21 and after just 2 months people were obviously taking looks at me, I don't think I've accidentally caught eyes with more guys until that point
>>
>>8832899
Could i cut my estrogen? Id like to only start having people question about 5 months down the line, when ill hopefully have voice training down, and college is 1/2 way through the year.
>>
File: 1504118062431.jpg (142KB, 1440x1110px) Image search: [Google]
1504118062431.jpg
142KB, 1440x1110px
>>8832435
same tbqHON

>>8832859
Low E will give you really bad side effects.

I'm in the same boat and i'm planning to just keep 25mg cypro + 2mg E for years (lowering cypro as needed). This way i'll *hopefully* be in safe E levels but feminization will not be extremely boosted. I need to hide this for the next 4 years...
>>
>>8831131
Also on cypro with increased hair loss, I cut mine down to 12.5mg because a blood test showed nuked T. It hasn't been long enough for me to really say if it helped yet.
>>
Anyone got any more detailed charts or whatever for what to expect early on?
Some people report really significant mental and physical changes within days, and that sounds like obvious rubbish. Like, losing height and shoulder width in the first few weeks.

I feel a bit different than before, having started a week ago, but not sure if it's just in my head or not. Feels like my skin is smoother and my nipples more sensitive, and my orgasms last longer but my fluid is more clear.
>>
Should i start cypro at 25mg or 12.5mg? I can't do blood tests but 12.5mg sounds safer due to hair thinning problems and etc.
>>
>>8833881
start at 25. Its not really bad for your liver if you are otherwise healthy, and 12.5 will likely not be oncough
>>
>>8833881
Hair thinning usually occurs when people wait too long to reduce dosage. You need to keep an eye on testicular atrophy.
You could try starting at 12.5mg but you'll need higher E dosages most likely and without blood tests it's more tricky.
>>
>>8833872
not a detailed chart, but my experience so far, I'm 21
>first month
skin clearing, no more acne
>second month
some temporary mood changes at the beginning of the month, nipple buds, chest/belly hair gone, lost 10 pounds from muscle atrophy(no I've never worked out), hair starting to regrow in recessed spots(I wasn't balding but I had a 'male hairline' since 14)
>third month
beard hair has become sparse(still significantly beardy though), skin feels soft, face starting to look feminine at the right angles

that's all I got so far
>>
>>8833872
>losing height
this doesnt happen after 45 years of HRT
>>
>>8834052
>chest/belly hair gone
>beard hair has become sparse

Jesus anon what dosages of what are you on?
>>
>>8834211
The chest/belly hair had literally just started to grow at the end of last year; with the beard hair, I'm blonde, so all the blonde hairs in my beard stopped growing and I only have sparse dark hairs left. 50mg cypro and 4mg of E
>>
>>8834219
Damn anon very nice. I'm on cypro too for 10 months now and I wish I had that kind of result, I swear my chest hair has only darkened lately and I can't say why.
>>
File: 1503988966646.png (1MB, 979x832px) Image search: [Google]
1503988966646.png
1MB, 979x832px
>>8833031
>This way i'll *hopefully* be in safe E levels but feminization will not be extremely boosted.

This works??? I mean, i'm starting today but i would be ok with just stopping masculinization + sightly feminization. I don't have access to Bica and Ralox so this sounds like a good idea. Will 2mg/day keep me in a safe estrogen level i can maintain for the rest of my life??

I can't do blood tests when i start but i'm desesperate...
>>
>>8834289
It really depends on how your body takes to it. Some people need 4 or up to 8mg a day to get to normal levels. 2 MIGHT work but you never really know for sure unless you get a test
>>
>>8834312
The way to know if it isn't working without blood tests is looking for low sexual hormones side effects like low energy?
>>
any gaunt face anons, when did you start getting cheeks?
>>
I need to take cyproterone alone for 1-2months while i wait for my E. What good(if any)/bad side effects should i expect?

Can i go to the uni/interact with people without killing myself during this time?
>>
>>8834622
Depends on your dosage. 25 at once is making me have rather strong depressions and suicidal thoughts while splitting it to 13~15 ish in the morning and 10-12 before sleep works completely fine with me..(kinda taking E tho, so might save me from those bad effects)
Just try out how much you can handle? Or forcefully live through that time with whatever might Happen
>>
>>8834643
>Or forcefully live through that time with whatever might Happen
lmao this sounds like my life right now

I'm going to take 25mg. Can you really split the cypro dosage? I've never heard about it before, but if it works , it's worth to give it a try
>>
>>8832786
2mg of estrofem sublingually
>>
I planned on going for 50-100mg spiro, but now I feel like for my purposes something like finasteride would be a better idea.
will blocking dht with fina be just as good for slowing some masculinization?

also considering low doses of estrogen if I go on spiro.

I'm just enby/femboy dealing with dysphoria for what T is doing to me.
my hair is okay, my dad has no mpb from what I've noticed and he's over 50
still worry about it though, I also hate feeling like I'm going to keep getting bigger muscles, I just wanna stay skinny and a little androgynous in some ways. I have a man face so I'm not expecting miracles, I've considered ffs though, it really gets to me sometimes.
>>
Has anyone used Planned Parenthood for hormones? Apparently they prescribe them with informed consent w/o a letter or anything. Seems like it might be a decent way to go legit.
>>
>>8834734
I want to know this too, currently doing 50mg at noon and experiencing some depression. Can i split cypro pills to lower the medication peak concentration or something like that?
>>
>>8834734
>>8835586

Literally no point to splitting it because the half life is so long. Anything you think you feel differently is placebo.
>>
Reminder that spiro is for hons.
>>
So, i'm taking my androcur every day at 8am, but due to changes in my routine i'll have to take it at night, probably at midnight.

Can i just skip the morning dosage and start taking it at midnight without any problems?
>>
are the 50mg tablets of cypro meant to be split? they have grooves in them so i assumed they would, but ive seen some people say otherwise
>>
Hello can drinking two cups of licorice tea everyday cause gyno?
>>
>>8834734
>>8835586
Yeah you can. I take mine after waking up and before falling asleep, there are like..14 hours inbetween taking the morning and evening one. And even if i 'should' experience depressions i sleep through them? Idk

>>8835596
Yeah sure, 'placebo' , if it works it works. Why would i care why.
>>
I got an implant that lasts 6 weeks a few days ago, it's supposed to keep my level in the 900s 24/7, what can I expect in terms of feminizing effects from this vs. the 4mg Estrofem I was per day?
>>
>>8835904
Lasts 6 months*, not 6 weeks
>>
File: 1503075771971.jpg (261KB, 1084x1084px) Image search: [Google]
1503075771971.jpg
261KB, 1084x1084px
So I was considering looking into all this to get cuter
But I have to gamble hoping the self medication I do is good, then pray it doesn't fuck my liver and kill me, then go and get blood drawn (needles nooo) every now and then to make sure I'm not fucking up
Then I have to do it for months before I see real effects (understandable but shit its still money and pills i gotta swallow)
This feels like too much risk and trouble
>>
Hey, testing for E2+T before taking meds, then liver+prolactin+thyroid is okay right? going to take bica btw.
>>
>>8834107
I know, I was listing it as a dumb thing people say they experience but are obviously not accurate.

>>8834052
Those all sound pretty nice, thanks. I guess the things I'm feeling are probably just in my head. Getting some small chest pains but that might be unrelated.
>>
UK folks- What's everyone's opinions here on GenderGP, anyone used them? I've been self-medding progy and cypro for 23 months now but can't find a GP who will do a bridging prescription or even regular blood tests and the cost is racking up + my prolactin levels were ridiculous last time I checked.

My main concerns are
-They seem to only prescribe Fina as an AA when even spiro wasn't strong enough for me, it needs to be cypro or something NHS-fancy, nobody seems bothered by this in reviews but they might be noobs who don't know better? Please tell me they're able to prescribe cypro if you're firm
-I've seen people say they were required to store sperm by GenderGP before being allowed a prescription; would they still do this at 2 years on cypro? I really wouldn't be able to bear coming off HRT when I'm not stable enough for kids anyway (serious physical health issues, would not be able to parent)
>>
File: chrome_2017-09-08_12-51-33.png (8KB, 293x208px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-09-08_12-51-33.png
8KB, 293x208px
trying to again.
just bought progy off qhi.
last time, customs got them.

I JUST WANNA BE A BE BLOB OF TITS!
LET ME BE A BIG BLOB OF THIS!
I WANNA FISH OUT MONEY FROM BETAS AND BUY TENDIES FROM WENDYS!
NEETBUX DO NOT GROW ON TREES, YOU KNOW!
>>
>>8837185
When customs gets them do they do anything to you?
>>
>>8837295
they just ran with my money.
>>
does anyone know where is the best spot to put patches?
>>
>>8837295
The DEA busts down your door for illegal smuggling of titty skittles. As part of your punishment they force you to go on testosterone instead
>>
>>8838107
It's been a long time but I think my lower back worked best. I never liked them though.
>>
>>8838133
i dont have access to injections in canada, so this is the next best thing. but why didnt you like them?
>>
>>8838142
They always kept coming off no matter where I put them. Also I didn't like having this thing stuck on me. It's nicer to take a pill and forget about it.
>>
>>8838151
i did recently find out how i could have a proper e2:e1 ratio on pills, so if i dont get my levels in range, i can switch back if it turns out to be better to do so. did you have climera patches or estradot?
>>
>>8838176
>i did recently find out how i could have a proper e2:e1 ratio on pills
Do explain your findings if you can
>>
>>8838176
This was a really long time ago, like 1990s long time ago. I really can't remember but I don't think it was either brand you mentioned. Maybe they've improved their adhesives since then.
>>
>>8838183
Different anon but sublingual is supposed to give a better ratio.
>>
>>8838122
>As part of your punishment they force you to go on testosterone instead
This much is kind of true, since if you are sent to prison or even just kept for a long period in jail awaiting trial, you may well be deprived of HRT and have to deal with T.
>>
>>8838183
so i was told that flax lignan extract supplement improves the ratio. as far as i know, the dosage was 30mg-60mg daily
>>
>>8838193
At least if you have an orchi or SRS if you're deprived of HRT you'd only have to worry about going menopausal. I would hope they wouldn't force T on you. Better menopause than to have to deal with T.
>>
>>8838196
Told by who? Have you gotten levels checked or seen this ratio balancing supplement in action?

I'm not discrediting you I am just really curious. I'm on sublingual E and my E levels were terrible as of last check, and I worry my Estrone levels are sky high.
>>
>>8838206
in the last thread, there was a person that told me about this. i had asked them how it works, and i dont remember what the enzyme specifically was, but they said that it prevented estradiol from being metabolized into estrone
>>
>>8838214
Nearly all phytoestrogens are 17B-HSD inhibitors. They prevent the metabolism if estradiol to estrone
A lot of cis women use phytoestrogens to lower estrone levels during their periods. As long as you're not using high dosages it doesn't interfere with hrt at all. They have lots of health benefits anyway.
It may not prevent the metabolism enough though, really depends on the person. Some people have horrible e1:e2 ratios
>>
>>8838242
yeah, thats what it was. its definitely worth a try i guess
>>
>>8838242
Thanks anon! I already take some primrose oil as recommended by a friend, I'll probably order some flax sometime to go with. Hopefully both of these don't interfere with hrt much.
>>
File: 1504044028499.jpg (301KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
1504044028499.jpg
301KB, 900x888px
>>8835900
Not the same anons but those 14 hours inbetween your doses... Is there any problem is i split during the day like, 1/4 of pill in the afternoon and another 1/4 at night?

>>8835596
It's probably related to the drug peak and effects on your body.
>>
Accidentally just ate a banana with my Spiro. How fucked am I?
>>
Aren't estrogens effects greater in the morning or night? Which one?

I'm thinking of bumping it up to 6mg and I want to see if I can do 4/2 rather than 3/3.
>>
>>8838573
P I S S H O N
I
S
S
H
O
N
>>
>>8838758
Better than being a jaundicehon
>>
File: 1503805157835.jpg (5KB, 233x224px) Image search: [Google]
1503805157835.jpg
5KB, 233x224px
>>8838769
>Extremely rare side effect detected in 60yo prostate cancer patients taking 30x the trans dosage
vs
>The main effect of a granny diuretic that also happens to lower T at high dosages
'murica :')
>>
>>8838782
>200 / 25 = 30

Yurop :^D
>>
>>8838791
tbhon I want to join into this conversation :^3
>>
>>8838791
Are you typing from a bathroom? :')))
>>
>>8838819
Is shitposting how you pass the time hooked up to your dialysis machine for 5 hours?
>>
File: 1504682162477.jpg (35KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
1504682162477.jpg
35KB, 493x585px
tfw my E shipment is gonna be here in a day or two and i just ran out
>>
>>8838249
Soy isoflavones are supposed to be quite good as well. You can combine the two of course, or simply add soy to your diet.
Even if you're taking extracts as long as you stay within normal dietary ranges the interference with HRT is negligible and if they provide the same benefits as they do in cis women I think it's definitely a good idea to take them.
>>
I take cypro, not spiro, but all of a sudden I'm starting to pee so much, 3rd month of hrt and I wake up like 3 to 4 times to pee every night, and it's A LOT of pee, it's been happening for a couple weeks; 3am I pee every night, 5am gotta pee again, 7am pee then 8am more pee and it's all full bladders of yellow piss
>>
I haven't really worried about hair loss from hrt since there's obviously hair coming in on recessed spots, I've had long hair all my life and I know hair comes out all the time, but today 4 hairs came out in the shower and now I'm scared
>>
>>8840771
Not on hrt but I've always had tons of hairs dropping whenever I mess with my hair and shower
D-Does that mean I might be losing more than I'm growing
>>
>>8840771
>4 hairs came out in the shower and now I'm scared
>4 hairs
you'll be bald in a week, anon!
>>
>>8840330
Are you really thirsty? Drinking a lot of fluids?
>>
Argh!!! I just dumped all my estradiol pills on the floor. I have no choice but to use them. Fuck.
>>
>>8840943
no, I'm not any more thirsty than I was before, I don't drink anymore than usual, I have no idea where this pee is coming from
>>
>>8840975
areant they in a little foil pack thinggy
anyhow, it doesnt really matter
>>
>>8841008
That's weird. I don't really have a clue I'm afraid. Have you been losing weight? Did it seem like you had been retaining extra fluid and now your body is rebalancing and getting rid of it?
>>
>>8841016
No, they're loose in a bottle. Generic Teva pills from a pharmacy. It's kind of gross to put stuff in your mouth that was on the floor but at least they fell next to a desk where I don't normally put my feet.
>>
>>8841019
I've lost like 8 pounds, I don't know how to tell if I'm retaining extra water
>>
Question, I've been on hrt for quite a while now, like 6 years. Should I look into upping my dose? I feel like my face is a bit less feminine then before, is that the pills or just getting older?
>>
>>8841125
I don't really know either, but I think you'd be kind of puffy-looking if you're retaining extra fluid, and you would have gained weight that you're now losing. It's possible that when you started HRT you started retaining extra fluid, but now that your body has adjusted it's rebalancing fluid levels, but that's just speculation. You should probably check with with a doctor.
>>
>>8824882
>Hair Loss Edition
stop triggering meeeee REEEEEE
;_; kill me
>>
>>8841153
Have you had SRS or an orchi? Have your hormone levels been changing in your blood tests? Weight change? It might just be aging, maybe it's just psychological, or your hormone levels might be off, or some other health issue.
>>
>>8841175
OP here. Sorry!!! I used it because every other post seems to be about hair loss!
>>
>>8827610
>75 mg AA
Let me guess, Spiro? Throw that shit out, it's a common side effect and it will only do you harm. Get some real anti-androgens like cyproterone acetate or GnRH-analogues like Lupron.
Maybe Finasterid could help you aswell if you're in the US and can't get cypro, but please for the love of god ditch the fucking spiro. There are other AA in the US though, do a little research.

No endrocrinologist though, so don't take my statement als legally binding.

Hair loss can also look very dramatic when your hair gets longer btw. If you've got split ends it will be even worse when you brush them, I had the same happening to me when they reached 40+ cm and when I had split ends.
>>8841191
I was just kidding, don't worry about it :)
>>8840330
>>
>>8835965
Please answer my post thank you
>>
>>8841577
I don't see a question in your first post. I would say that I don't recommend HRT unless you're actually trans. I wouldn't do it just to look cuter, but it's your body and your life.
>>
>>8841692
Part of me was hoping someone would be like "no it's pretty safe and easy actually, that stuffs outdated"
But I dunno you might be right
>>
>>8841703
It's a lot easier if you want to transition and fully alter your body chemistry. Trying to maintain a male/female balance is hard. If you don't want boobs that creates difficulties. It's also unhealthy not to have a dominant sex hormone, especially when you're young. You can become infertile, kill your dick, have hair loss problems etc. It's easier if you're willing to go all the way and transition.
>>
>>8835965
>into all this to get cuter
If this is your sole reason you should NOT do it
>it doesn't fuck my liver and kill me
Well, go to your doc and tell him what you do and ask him to do your blood work. No, they won't call the cops on you and at least in my country they're obligated to watch your health
>Then I have to do it for months before I see real effects (understandable but shit its still money and pills i gotta swallow)
you gotta be kidding me
>This feels like too much risk and trouble
If you're not trans then this is not for you
>>8841577
Where exactly are your questions? You didn't ask any questions. Why do you expect us to answer when you make such shitty posts? Seriously, do you know the basics of how to ask for help, to start a conversation? It's just not fun and many times it's rude aswell
>>
>>8841744
Sorry ill go away
>>
>>8841755
I didn't want to make you go away, sorry. Sure you can do HRT, but be really really sure you want this. Basically what >>8841728 said. It can have so many drastic and irreversible effects on your body without even feminizing you first, it can happen fast.
>>
>forget to take bica last night
>take it this morning instead
>feel like complete shit now
I can't even describe this feeling. I feel kinda on-edge but also just sad.

Can anyone relate to this? Has anyone had any interesting experiences from messing up their dose schedule?
>>
>>8841985
My order was 2 weeks late one time
The week I went without it was the worst week of my life
>>
>>8840771 here
I keep noticing strands of hair just falling off onto my shoulder or falling past my face onto the floor, should I be worried? THIS IS NORMAL RIGHT????
>>
>>8842925
You lose 100 hairs a day on average. A few is not anything to worry about. Clumps...now that I'd be worried about.
>>
>>8842925
male pattern baldness tbqhon
finasteride asap
>>
>>8842959
my male pattern bald spots are visibly regrowing, I'm at 3 month hrt with cypro, this falling hair is just from somewhere on my head
>>
will hrt help with diffuse hair loss?
or do i need to start finesteride or something
this is really depressing me
>>
>>8842983
If it's not MPB, the reason might lie completely elsewhere, and you should probably contact a doctor.
>>
>>8842996
i think it might be hypothyroidism i wanna cry :(
>>
Hey I've decided to try self medicating for a month to see if it really is for me. Could anyone help me figure out what I should order and what i should do?
>>
If I want to start on 100mg of spiro a day should I just take the one pill per day or can I split it and take 50 every 12 hours?
>>
File: 1490528368340.jpg (101KB, 512x411px) Image search: [Google]
1490528368340.jpg
101KB, 512x411px
aaaaa my estriadol is late by a few days am i gonna die
>>
>>8843113
Hypothyroidism isn't always that severe.

Both my mom and sister have had thyroid issues and after a year or two on medications they simply cleared up on their own.
My moms thyroid issues came back after menopause, but she also refuses to take HRT so that may play a part.
>>
When should one switch from 25mg cypro to 12.5mg?
>>
will missing a few doses of E 1 month into hrt negatively impact development?
>>
6 momths give or take
4 mg of Progynova (did 2 mg for the first month)
Tits started coming in around second month, probably AA pushing A now
Mood changed for the better
Those random ass erections stop #glorious
Early 20s under 140lb

But I'm starting to wonder if I should get on a anti-androgen next time I make an order
>>
>>8845587
I had a 2 day period where I couldn't take E, the day after I got back on E I had like a growth spurt on my nipples
>>
How do you girls split more than 4mg of estrogen sublingual, currently upped my does to 6mg taken every 8 hours but it's hard 4am/12pm/8pm is my method for now...
>>
>>8845922
I take my 6mg like this
>2mg when I wake up
>2mg when leaving work (full time job so just about 8 hours)
>2mg right before bed
>>
Ok I'm about to switch from Estrofem to Progynova. Is it better to swallow or let Progynova dissolve under the tongue?
>>
>>8846406
Progynova is estradiol valerate. You have to swallow it.
>>
>>8846767
ok, ty
>>
>>8846406
Why switch from sublingual to oral, anon?
>>
>>8846790
Because it's much cheaper.
Also a friend told me that estradiol valerate is also for sublingual use, but I guess they been swindling me.
>>
When the hell is QHI gonna get more estrofem?
>>
>>8847118
Ask them you degenerate
>>
>>8847118
why not get the e solo stuff (I forgot the full name)? Isn't it the same?
>>
>>8845575
When you notice testicular atrophy or when your T is in the target range.
>>
File: truth.jpg (6KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
6KB, 282x179px
>when you own one phone for each of the genders, or sexes, that actually exists in the human species
>>
>>8850193
Fuck off, most here agree there are two sexes (with occasional anomalies) and two genders. Go troll tumblr.
>>
>>8850193
this board is pretty adamant that there are 2 genders lol
>>
How dangerous is it to take HRT without a blood test?
Don't have access to one at the moment and the meds came quicker than expected.
>>
>>8850542
don't take what i say as 100% factual, but desu you'll be fine if you look out for symptoms of the listed side effects, if you feel any of them starting to pop up just stop taking it. but i wouldn't recommend doing that long term
>>
imma drop some twinkhon science.

17β-HSD1 is responsible for the conversion between estradiol and estrone. low estradiol/estrone ratios have been anecdotally identified as a factor that hinders feminization. since mtfs take estradiol directly, why not block conversion of estradiol to estrone? many fruits and vegetables contain the 17β-HSD1 inhibitor fisetin. in particular, strawberries, apples, grapes, and cucumbers. so mtfs, eat your fruits and veggies.
>>
>>8850699
i don understand but i agree
>>
Hi hrt gen, I'm about 10 days or so into taking shots and anti androgens.

Not I took about 2 weeks worth of pills I got online a few months ago, but once I ran out I decided to go the legal route and went to a therapist.

Reason I bring that up is, my nipples really hurt. Like, they're sore and stuff. This doesn't last forever, does it???
>>
my estrogen is late help my nipples are shrinking
>>
File: cucumber.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
cucumber.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>8850699
>cucumbers
>>
>>8850704
ask your mom
>>
>>8850542
It's always best to get blood tests. In the short run I second >>8850571.
Also if you're not testing don't go crazy with the doses. If you're going to push the limit with high doses you'll definitely want testing to catch any problems.
>>
REEE Why PrivateMD costs so low too bad I'm not in the USA
>>
>>8851509
Free market. It can work.
>>
What is an ideal stack for a trap who want to maintain hairline?

Finasteride + minox alone is enough? Would a light AA + estrogen dose on top help me out?
>>
>>8851998
Finasteride+Minox is good
you can also try Dutasteride which is stronger
a derma roller can also help
>>
>>8852046

Is it safe to take finasteride + oral estrogen(or patches which is better?) without another AA? Interested in estrogen for benefits to skin, hair, figure, but don't want to hurt myself just taking estrogen and finasteride if I need another aa for the estrogen. I'm also wondering if estrogen/finasteride would impact my fertility?
>>
>>8852165
>Is it safe to take finasteride + oral estrogen(or patches which is better?) without another AA?
idk i've been taking 100mg spiro, 2mg estradiol and 0,5 duta/1,25 fin (in turns) and i haven't had a problem 3 months in. my blood levels are fine.
>I'm also wondering if estrogen/finasteride would impact my fertility?
well, duh
>>
>>8850699
iirc eating complex carbs (found in some vegetals like broccoli) along with fat/simple carbs will promote certain weight gain, and could help with your boob growth on E
>>
>>8852165
It's safe not to take an AA. I never did but I had low test to start with. The only issue is whether it's a good idea or not. Fina and duta are 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors. They wouldn't block test but they prevent conversion to DHT. DHT is worse than test so it helps but it's not enough.
Estradiol will over time lower test production if the dose is high enough, but it's safer to use a regular AA+estradiol rather than megadosing on estradiol. If you have low test to start with you might be able to go with just estradiol but normally you'll just want to use spiro or cypro.
>>
>>8852706

I've just only heard bad things about cypro.
>>
>>8852733
If you use too much it can nuke your liver. The consensus here seems to be to start at 50 mg/day and drop to 25 as soon as your testosterone levels are at female levels. It might be possible to go lower eventually. I don't have any personal experience though. It shouldn't hurt your liver at these doses, especially if you don't stay at 50 too long.
>>
am i supposed to take my estrogen pills 12 hours apart while on lupron? doctor keeps saying i can just take both at the same time
>>
>>8854681
It depends on what you think your peak levels should be.
People usually split because they want their levels even throughout the day.

But by doing once a day you can still have perfectly normal levels. Your baseline level, which is taken 30mins before when you would take your next next dosage, should still be female range. By not splitting your dose you'll require a higher peak concentration which may have bad side effects
>>
>>8854681
If you're doing sublingual you should split. If you're swallowing it doesn't matter that much because you don't get the spikes you get with sublingual.
>>
how long should i be on 2mg of sublingual estriadol? i've cut my cypro down to 25mg, and i'm wondering when i should start upping E
>>
>>8854789
You should get your levels tested and see if you're in female range
>>
>>8854842
was gonna need a blood test for somethin else soon so i guess i can get it then
>>
I'm 19 and have diffuse hair loss every where, but mainly on top of my scalp. My hair has also became very fine.. I've tried Bica (25mg) before but that worsened my hair loss a lot.
I'm thinking about taking Spiro (100mg) everyday.. I just don't know whether it will worsen my hair loss like the Bica did or not.. I've not got much money to spend on all these tablets
>>
>>8855299
Are you just taking the bica/spiro alone or with estradiol? That low a dose of bica by itself can worsen DHT and cause increased mpb. With spiro alone you could have low T and low E both and get diffuse hair loss.
>>
>>8855299
You could take finasteride or dutasteride alone for hair loss, it will block DHT conversion, but you'll still have testosterone, though without DHT conversion it's not quite as bad.
>>
>>8855394
Would low dose Cypro also possibly be a cause for hair loss by worsening DHT?
>>
Anyone knows what's the status for QHI when they dispatched the goods?
>>
>>8855394
Taking it alone. I have already tried Bica and saw worsened hair loss so I'm asking if you think Spiro would help
>>8855400
Been on Finasteride for a few months and its helped, but not as much as I'd like it to

I'm just trying to look for a cure
>>
Hello, 19Male here

I came out to my mom recently and I explained to her that I'm gender dysphoric and I want to get on hormone meds as soon as possible, but I wouldn't really complete transition until I was in my very very late twenties and out of the country (boymode/hardcore trap in private prolly) but I wanted to get on meds asap to develop more femininely during 19-25 . She was very supportive and she said we'd go look for blood tests and doctors to get me the prescriptions, but she gave me a deadline of 6 months from now until we go find a professional - my issue is that doctors also take 8-12 therapy sessions here before they can start even beginning to give me prescriptions, and 6 months on top of that is a long time to wait. I also discussed self-med but she told me she was scared of cancer or sth so it's better to trust professionals.

Do you cutes think that's too long and i should self-med anyway or wait
>>
>>8855549
>but she gave me a deadline of 6 months from now until we go find a professional
>I also discussed self-med but she told me she was scared of cancer or sth so it's better to trust professionals.
She can't have it both ways, start self-med ASAP and say if she has a problem with it she'd better hurry up and find a doctor.
>>
>>8849756
I'm not producing any semen. Is that good enough to switch to 12.5mg cypro? Really need to conserve my stash.
>>
>>8824882
I don't want to go full trans, I just want to have a mix of both male and female features.
>>
So I'm about to switch from pills to injectable 10mg(valerate stradiol). My doubts are how often inject and where ?
>>
File: 1402418925695.jpg (200KB, 803x720px) Image search: [Google]
1402418925695.jpg
200KB, 803x720px
Will I be able to hide HRT effects for 3 years?
I'll be living with my parents for 1-1.5 years or so and the rest I need to finish uni (no way I'm coming out to ANYONE) while living somewhere else.
>>
>>8856333
I wouldn't count on it unless you're one of those people that HRT doesn't do much for.
>>
>>8856333
If you can hide your boobs, and feminine hygeine(makeup, shaving legs, hair, pills)

then I think you can hide it for that amount. Just have to be careful. If you are doing T then hell no
>>
>>8852812
Isn't the consensus here is to start at 25mg and lower to 12.5 after you see nuked T?

>>8856333
Trips for my pain

I hope i can hide it too. Apparently other people will notice things changing but will not think that you're trans unless you make it clear. Boobs can be a problem tho.

You don't need to worry about shaving (i've been doing it since pre-hrt) and maybe long hair (people think i'm a metalhead) but i wonder if, when hrt effects hit hard, the combination of shaved body + long hair + soft skin from hrt will make it obvious...
>>
>>8856648
>Isn't the consensus here is to start at 25mg
The infographic has 50. I haven't used it myself. I'd have to go back again through old posts to see what other people say.
>>
>>8856648
>tfw you're self-medding 25mg and can't do blood tests

i already had depression before hrt... h-how to know if cypro is working? ;-;
>>
>>8855574
I doubt I could convince her since I live in a family that's very conscious about abusing substances and whatnot, even the fact she even chose to support me to get HRT is a blessing because my allowance depends on her

is there a chance to damage your body/get terminal illnesses from AA/HRT anyways
>>
So let's say you're self-medding but then you get your long-awaited appointment to attend a proper clinic.
Could your blood tests look normal again (pre-HRT) if you came off the hormones for a while. Basically to trick the white coats into thinking you haven't done any DIY stuff yet?
>>
>>8856726
>is there a chance to damage your body/get terminal illnesses from AA/HRT anyways
There's a chance but it's unlikely if you use reasonable doses and pay attention to any symptoms of possible side effects. Just be sure you don't have a problem with sterilizing yourself.
>>
>>8856661
Shrunken testes, semen turns clear, runnier, lower volume, dick stops working or doesn't work as well, slower body hair growth, less BO.
>>
>2 or so months of lupron and 1mg E
>not feeling sick, no real side effects
what the fuck i thought i was supposed to feel sick all the time on hrt or something
>>
Can hrt really make obvious changes to your body besides boobs?

I'm 19 pre-hrt but pretty masc, not in the sense of buff big quarterback ogre, but as a square with no features. My hips are almost as wide as my shoulders but that's it, even when compared to other tgirls my hips are small. My belly holds some body fat which makes it noticeable when you look from the side. Will this change with/if fat redistribution? (I'm working on losing weight too but i'm already at 23.1bmi)
I feel like i'll just look bad if the only change is boob growth, but idk what else can change.
>>
>>8857109
Yes.
>muscle changes
>fat distribution changes
>skin softening
>body hair lightening
>pelvic tilt

Even if you think your shoulders are linebacker-tier now, they'll look smaller when you start losing muscle. Keep in mind for fat redistribution, it changes where fat is deposited but doesn't move it, and changing body hair takes a long time. ymmv of course
>>
Would it be a bad idea to mix patches and pills?

My levels on 6mg E are still low, and I don't want to strain my liver too much by going to 8-10mg. I'm thinking since patches are meant to help women get their natural levels back to normal, what if I did the same? Keeping on 6mg E, and maybe 1-2 patches a week. Is this bad thinking?
>>
>>8857091
That's a very low E dose, not enough to do much. It's more of a menopausal maintenance dose. I wouldn't know what to expect from Lupron. Not many posters here seem to have experience with it.
>>
>>8857264
I don't see why you couldn't do that. What exact form of pills are you taking, hemihydrate or valerate? In the US they don't seem to use the term hemihydrate but just call it micronized estradiol. Are you swallowing or taking them sublingually? What kind of E2 levels do you have?
>>
>>8857503
Sublingual as hemihydrate, estrofem. I haven't gotten my Estrone levels tested yet but I do plan on it, even with privatemdlabs estrone is an expensive test. Estradiol was at 106 pg/ml just for reference.
>>
>>8857527
106 isn't totally horrible but yes it is kind of low for transitioning. You could try adding a patch and see what it does if your blood tests aren't showing any health issues. I don't see why it would be more dangerous than adding more pills.
Don't forget though that sublingual levels fluctuate a lot. If you're getting 106 after 8 hours (I assume you're taking 2 mg 3 times a day), the rest of the time it will be higher, some of the time much higher. You might not really need to take more E.
>>
>>8857091
This is why i haven't stared yet, won't i get too tired to even be alive? Considering i'll take 25mg cypro and 2mg E for femboy purposes
>>
>>8857561
True I don't know how my levels are through the rest of the day during the 0-7 hour period. Shame I'd need to buy multiple few blood tests to really see the drop off. Thank you though anon. I'll probably order a batch of patches after my next blood test since only using them 1-2 times a week to supplement my pills would be an inexpensive level boost.
>>
>>8826179
marginally but not a whole lot
>>
>>8850699
I'm too lazy to fact check your bro science but eating fruits and veggies is recommended either way.
>>
File: Price_Estradiol.jpg (87KB, 673x734px) Image search: [Google]
Price_Estradiol.jpg
87KB, 673x734px
>>8857602
Here's a graph from a research paper on sublingual estradiol. It comes from here:
http://transascity.org/sublingual-versus-oral-estrogen/
Source is:
Price, Thomas M. et al. “Single-Dose Pharmacokinetics of Sublingual Versus Oral Administration of Micronized 17B-Estradiol” Obstetrics & Gynecology 89.3 (1997): 340-345.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9052581
Full text is not available unfortunately. You can see how the levels spike then drop off quickly.
There's another article out there, abstract only unfortunately:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6786097
>>
>>8849217
Progynova? I would but I'm nervous about switching from Estrofem to Progynova. I'm on 4mg a day Estrogem right now, would I be able to switch to 4mg Progynova? I'm getting bloodtests soon probably since my NHS waiting is ending soon.
>>
>>8857848
no, elleste solo
>>
>>8857848
Progynova is estradiol valerate and I don't think it works sublingually
>>
Can't tell if this is just a mtf general at this point but I've got a hormone question for ftm's, what's the longest you've gone without T? I just got told I'll probably have to wait two months to get anymore t because I have to change doctors. I pretty much cut it cold turkey thinking I'd be fine. I have no idea what to expect

>tfw kms
>>
Where were you when I was 18? Thanks and have a nice day. DX
>>
>>8857569
2mg is a really low dosage so yeah you'll probably feel like shit as cypro nukes your T completely and you end up without any sex hormones in body.
>>
So I got my estrogen dose upped to 6mg, 2mg pills taken sublingually. Is it best to take them equally apart, 9am, 3pm and 9pm or should I split differently?

How should I test my peak and trough? I'm guessing peak 1-3 after morning dose and trough before morning dose?
>>
>>8858279
I know that, I just don't know what the recommended dosage would be.
>>
>>8858068
Oh. I have no idea if its the same or not, lol.
>>
>>8856745

Anyone? Please I need to know.
>>
MtF here. Been on HRT 3 years now with no changes at all. Not.a.one.

My endo has me on 100mg Spiro twice daily, 2mg oral estradiol, once daily, and and transdermal patch .05mg once weekly.

Is my endo a quack? I just feel constant fatigue 24/7. Hasn't issued me any bloodwork in about a year either.
>>
>>8856745
Why do you care? Taking unrestricted pharmaceuticals is not illegal, and besides that if the hospital or your doctor does anything about it it's a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality and they would not only lose their medical licenses it is a felony worldwide, I'm not aware of any country that does not guarantee doctor-patient confidentiality.
>>
>>8858755

I'm just worried they might refuse me treatment if they know I've been self-medding. Can't get SRS without that referral, and I'd rather have hormones provided via a pharmacy as well for reliability's sake.
>>
>>8855549
she wants to make sure its not just a phase
>>
should I fall for the elleste solo meme, or wait for estrofem to restock at qhi? anyone had good experience with it?

>>8859186
wouldnt having done DIY convince her its not a phase? ive got an endo apt soon and im taking cypro rn for that purpose
>>
File: 1408552818318.png (643KB, 542x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408552818318.png
643KB, 542x800px
>>8859239
Why not take Progynova? Isn't it basically all the same shit?

I switched from Estrofem to Progynova because it's way cheaper but now i'm having doubts.
Am I making a mistake /HRTgen/?
>>
>>8859253
progy isnt as good iirc, but im going to order some anyway because elleste solo alone doesnt reach the minimum cost on QHI lmao
>>
>>8859256
nvm, after doing some reading, the difference in progy is only how it peaks, so I think depending on how you take it, your dosage/timing, it can be slightly less efficient? progy seems fine then
>>
>>8856768
I'm too into gay to risk becoming a female's child support slave
>>
>>8859266
there is so many conflicting informationnn desu ;-;
but i just can't afford Estrofem if i want to take a higher dosage.
>>
File: 1489269755028.jpg (118KB, 950x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489269755028.jpg
118KB, 950x720px
My tits hurt sooooooooo bad, how do I make it stop
>>
File: stiop_no.gif (988KB, 351x263px) Image search: [Google]
stiop_no.gif
988KB, 351x263px
I want ass and legs to develop first than boobs god damn it why boobs go so fast but no ass or legs
>>
>>8859853
get them cut off
>>
so, since bica doesn't lower t levels, how do people self-medding monitor it? of do they just not?
>>
>>8859490
i think progynova is fine, i wouldnt worry about it, especially if you're at a higher dosage split over the day.
>>
>>8859853
Endure, lightly massage, warmingbottle
>>
how common is shedding hair with spiro alone or spiro + E?
and I wanna know if it grows back afterwards for most people
>>
so my hair line started receding and i've been noticing a lot more of my hair has started to fall out in the shower in the last 6 months i assume this means i'm balding
will hrt help stop it?
>>
>>8860631
yes
the AAs we take for HRT are like a super form of the hair-loss prevention drugs taken by men
>>
>hairloss
oh jeez
if i start hrt either spiro and e or cypro and estrofem will i lose any hair? is it dosage dependant or what? i already have lost decent amounts of my hairline to MPB, i want to stop hairloss all together
>>
I just started taking progesterone today. How soon can I expect to see some results with breast development? Starting at 100 mg and I've already been on hrt for almost a year and a half if that matters.
>>
>>8858743
Get independent blood work done from privatemdlabs, this sounds like an issue.
>>
>>8860662

stop giving these stupid advices thinking hrt will help with your hair are you fucking stupid? there are various issues that can induce hair losing on HRT and other several problems it's not a solution you fucking pricks lied to me and I felt on your memes, there are better meds that will help with hair losing on men fuck you
>>
>>8827610
lol 75mg increasing to 200? this sounds like cypro even if it's not this is how you lose all of your hair. You need to reduce your aa not increase. Even at 50mgs about 2 months into hrt i saw hairloss at the top of my head...but when i lowered my dosage literally in just a week my hair came back.

don't be an idiot anon
>>
>>8861145
I was going to say that sounds like a lot of hopeful thinking - of course I see a lot of guys complaining about lowered libido and growing tits on hair loss meds
I want to know if its possible I might make my hair worse by starting on 25-50mg spiro.
>>
>>8858743
when you had blood work were the results normal?
>>
>>8861145
hrt does help with your hair, though. It's well documented.
>>
File: 1504098297704.png (691KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1504098297704.png
691KB, 1000x1419px
If you're applying mioxidil just to fix temples, do you put it on both your temples and your scalp, or just the temples?
>>
>>8861357
I've just been putting it on my temples, I second your question incase I'm doing it wrong.
>>
So HRTG, I want to order stuff online but I can't do most of the payment options on the Inhouse Pharmacy page. What's a way I can do payment for the things online without a netbank account for a bank but with a card?
>>
>>8861414
qhi
>>
>>8861462
Estrofem is out of stock on QHI though. Is there anything that place has that can replace that?
>>
>>8861462
Actually, just a quick question: what's a good way to hide what transaction you're having when your parents still can see your credit card?
>>
>>8861538

QHI transactions show as NUBRAIN (or something) anyway, which doesn't really let anyone know what you've ordered.

If asked, just say it's a subscription to a magazine or something.
>>
>>8861414
Don't they accept bitcoin? Do you live in Bangladesh or something?
>>
>>8861538
>subscription to a magazine
my hon senses are tingling
>>
>>8861502
elleste solo, apparently its the same thing with a slightly different coating, for cheaper, maybe less efficient sublingually? progynova also, which has the effectiveness of being taken orally and has less of a peak and fall, depending on dosages can be less efficient
>>
>>8861656
So how do I take Progynova for future reference?
>>
>>8861676
Orally. You can take it sublingually and I believe it tastes pretty good, but IIRC the way progynova works you get a consistent release regardless since it doesn't bypass what normally would be bypassed taking other pills sublingually. OP mentions something about it being metabolized by the liver.
>>
>>8861287

Last time I had blood work done my T levels were dropping below male range, but not to bio female range. E levels were still dead

After those results, he doubled my Spiro from one 100mg pill to two daily, and added the patch to my program. Ever since then, I am fatigued as all hell 24/7
>>
I've been using spyro for years but thinking of switching to cypro.

Does it nuke your sexdrive?
>>
should i do my blood test right before applying a new patch or does it not matter much for transdermal?

my last test had good E levels, but it was the day after I put a new patch on.
>>
I have a new thread going, no waiting until the old one drops off the board this time.
>>8862191
>>8862191
>>8862191
>>
Is it best to take two progy pills at once or one every 12hrs?
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.