[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBTSTGNC General - Autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (67).jpg (32KB, 433x340px) Image search: [Google]
images (67).jpg
32KB, 433x340px
Think you may have autism?
Well Autism is a set of verry CONSTANT and specific symotoms and repeated behaviours that will include;

>Constant tourettes/body ticks/stims
>Occasional to constant self harm
>Constant complete confusion your surroundings/bad navigation/getting lost in shopping centres
>Constant intrusive thoughts
>if you are verbal, you talk way too much CONSTANTLY
>Dyslexia

Dont have all these symptoms? Than your not autistic.
You must have all of these spesific symptoms and it must be consistant and constant and never stop.

Asspergers is also fucking bullshit and fake.
Tgats why you cant get the didibility pension in australia for having assburgers.
The doctors are onto you fucking fakers.
>>
>>8824819
have aspergers and have dsp in australia
you tried
>>
>>8824833
You must of got it before they changed the law to keep you narcissistic neurotypical peices of shit out.

Addburgers dont need the pension because they dont have any of the fucking autistic symptoms and are unable to be told apart from a normal person.
>>
>>8824819
>Asspergers is also fucking bullshit and fake.
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1503820561177.jpg (25KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1503820561177.jpg
25KB, 600x451px
>>8824819
Stop. Making. These. Threads.
>>
>>8824847
nah I have it for other things actually

I agree I dont need a pension for aspergers thatd be retarded because it doesnt change if I can get a job on its own

was just seeing if I could get a silly response out and using words like neurotypical and spelling it addburgers gave me a good laugh

keep making threads with ridiculous LGBTSGHFUY names and shitting up the board

>>8824857
something I have not experienced or understand does not exist

its like if someones never seen a hippo in person and they say hippos arent real, these days a video isnt 100% total proof because editing so theyre choosing not to believe which is fine but when everyone tells you "ive seen a hippo, theyre real" then maybe youre in the wrong

just because you dont think its real or dont want to be real for your own reasons doesnt mean its not real, everyones just going to laugh down at you
>>
>>8824857
Autism is a horrible illness that torments our souls and normies took it over so they can feel special for being uninteredting.
>>
>>8824873
>implying asperger's is something the internet invented a couple of years back
>>
>>8824819
I used to work in Australian disability support and I had plenty of young clients with Aspergers. It's still covered here for young people.

But yes, a lot of people here think they have autism because of the stupid meme going around. They don't even understand the basic premise of autism, they just think it means being socially awkward.
>>
>>8825098
Its something normies are latching ojto to get that sweet victim status and money.
>>
File: 1502797572004.png (120KB, 501x399px) Image search: [Google]
1502797572004.png
120KB, 501x399px
>>8825325
Most of these later in life diagnossed adults were completelt normal ans kods and never had to live as a retard their whole live having tard walkers. Since grade 1.
>>
>>8824873
>>8825381
Oh, you're one of those autists (lol) who thinks asspies are somehow this unique specul category far away from you. Just like you separate portions on your dinner plate.

Nope. Deal with it. Same shit, different asshole. Asspie. I'm going to keep keep calling you all asspies until you just accept it like the weak men you are.
>>
limit yourself to 1 thread pleas, it is inconsiderate to others
>>
>>8825489
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO I HAVE BPD REEEEE I DO WHAT I WANT OR DESTROY YOUR LIFE REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8824819
Bit of a, lots of b not much of c, dwell in the hellish pits of d. If I'm not talking I'm thinking, sometimes I have difficulty breathing because of this. I have pretty good visual memory same with auditory so I never really get lost, but sometimes shit people say gets stuck in my head and I can't get it out, like it's on repeat constant and punishing.
>>
>>8824847
:/ I try my best to be a normal person. Sometimes my failed att3mpts at normality lead to failed att3mpts at suicide.f
>>
>be assburger
>normies hate you
>turbo autists hate you
feelsbadman, I'm gonna go program my feels away
Jk i can't code because I'm a lazy piece of shit
>>
My brother is autistic and it seems like autisim itself is one of his favorite things to talk about.

I find it unbearable lol
>>
>>8828453
>it seems like autisim itself is one of his favorite things to talk about
Hardcore rel8
>I find it unbearable lol
Talking with me about any of my special interests can be a lot to handle
>>
That's not even close to the diagnostic criteria for autism, that's not even close to what the diagnostic criteria for Autism has EVER been, and you made all that up.

Aspergers also doesn't really exist anymore and everybody just got rolled into a diagnosis of autism because autism/aspergers/PDD-NOS were essentially the same shit.
>>
Am I the only one who has never seen the whole "Autism has been taken over by faker self-diagnosing normies" thing? I've literally never seen a person like that in my life.
>>
>>8828689
>Durp autism is anything durp, it has endless symotoms like genders
Maybe ur making it up ...
>>
>>8828835
Why don't you just look at what the DSM says about "Real autism" instead of just making shit up and shitposting? It was part of the DSM III, DSM IV, and DSM V.
>>
I mean man, if you want to sit here and have an argument about how autism is widely overdiagnosed by soft doctors incentivizing parents to label their kids as disabled to get gibs, with an increasingly expanding diagnostic criteria, I'll agree with you.

You however aren't doing that, you're just straight up making shit up about what Autism is. You left out parts of the criteria to be diagnosed with autism making your made-up autism criteria softer in some ways than the actual criteria, such as impaired non-verbal communication. Then you added parts to the criteria for autism that had nothing to do with autism.
>>
>>8826052
this post describes me well. Normies think its fake, autists hate you because you hate them for being grouped with you
>>
>>8824819
>LGBTSTGNC
>STGNC
fucking disgusting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.