[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is our appeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 31

Why do guys acually like transgirls (espically early transition), and femboys (the repressed hrt ones not the hypertwinks)?

Sure some of us looks good, and you cant put a objective value on looks, but there is a massive amount of work and just weirdness and social stigma of it all. With normal people you dont have to comfort them about their body/disphoria every day, and they arent crying all the time. Why would not just seek out a person who isnt fucked in the head?

Im not talking about chasers who just have a fetish for it, in talking about normal guys/girls.
>>
>>8823571
Why do people get with NEETs? Or BBWs? Or butch lesbians?

There's something for everyone, and a lot of people have much higher tolerance for weirdness than you think.
>>
>>8823571
Since transgirls were male at a point in their life it is much easier for them to understand us and they still have the same mindset from the point when they were born. Traps and femboys are even better because they actually identify as men.
>women are trash
>trannies, traps and femboys are gold
>>
>it is much easier for them to understand us

Yea males are soooo hard to understand.
>>
>>8823674
Those type of "male acting/male thinking" trans women are male identified, too. Actual trans women didn't take in male socialization in terms of behavioral traits.
>>
>>8823571

Are questions about trans lifestyle, culture, relationships, power dynamics, etc. the /lgbt/ version of the 'funny banana' in YLYL theads?

It seems that way.
>>
>>8823696

>Actual trans women didn't take in male socialization in terms of behavioral traits.
Then how come so many trans women cluster onto male-dominated spaces, such as 4chan?
>>
>>8823697
im not memeing, i just want to know what people get out of liking us so i can maxamize it
>>
>>8823701
The large majority of trans women are male-identifed AGPs, so naturally they come here since it 4chan already generally has a culture based around catering to straight male fetishism/incel stuff.

Of course, there are going to be HSTS here too, as outliers and disruptors.
>>
>>8823687
Lmao
>>8823696
BS as hell. But I agree to some point (eg. 'girls' who have ever used a urinal and thought it was ok)
>>
>>8823717
This board ruined any potential enjoyment I might've gotten from Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>8823730
It's so weird, Cara has basically absconded with that fucking character as a symbol. Like it's just nonexistent to me as anything but her ridiculous avatar. And also I hate how we call her Cara because isn't that who she used to stalk?

Too creepy
>>
>>8823736
Cara never stalked Cara, just avartared as them
>>
>>8823738
Oh okay, that's still odd then. Who did she stalk again?
>>
>>8823736
Think of a new name.
>>
>>8823744
Eli
>>
>>8823742
First Nicole Maines, now Eli Erlick.
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>8823773
Does it mean we should start calling Cancerposter "Eliposter" now?
>>
>>8823674
>traps and femboys identify as men

you're wrong buddy.
They identify as male.
>>
>>8824015
Male is a biological reality, not a gender identity.
>>
>>8824030
It's the same thing. Sociologists are con artists. You don't change the laws of biology.
>>
>>8824031
you're wrong buddy.
>>
File: silly.jpg (169KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
silly.jpg
169KB, 640x920px
>>8824030
>muh biological reality
Everything you consider "real" is just an illusion you idiot. Wake up materialist sheeple.
>>
>>8824047
>Everything you consider "real" is just an illusion you idiot. Wake up materialist sheeple.

How do you know that that statement is real?
>>
>>8823571
I like the idea of trans girls, but I have never met one in person that was not a total hon and an absolute basket case.
>>
>>8824053
>still talks in "real/nonreal" terms
There's your first mistake my unawakened grasshopper.
>>
>>8824030
When you look at a frail twink or a femboy, do you call them a man?
No, a man has certain values and characteristics associated with him. You can be male and not a man. That's why they even get classified as "femboy"
>>
>>8823571
>Why do guys acually like transgirls
I don't know.

It's not being bi or bi-curious. It sure ain't the dick cause I don't like dicks, or the idea of "domiating a weaker male", or secretly wanting to be a girl myself, or any of the other 'usual' reasons. No, them having 'male upbringing' or whatever is not it either, since some transgirls are really "girly" while lots of cisgirls are total tomboys. Nor is it not caring - I'll genuinely tend to find trans girls cuter, and knowing that a girl is trans increases her appeal. But fuck me if I know why.

I actually asked my therapist and he dismissed the issue, stating the reasons people find anything attractive aren't well understood, and that it shouldn't bother me.
>>
I can't relate to a woman, it's as though they're aliens and nothing I do will make me understand them.

I can relate to guys though, even though they take girl pills and wear skirts, they once were normal.

Also please no chaser bullying, chasers are cool.
>>
>>8824206
Trans girls are just girls who were socialized as men uwu
>>
>>8824206
ilu
i'm a boy at heart, just a submissive one who wants to be a gf
>>
Because they are so frail, and easy to control, and will never leave you? I suppose that's the reason I'm drawn to trans women.

Of course, I would never be able to treat another human being like a puppet, so my attraction remains on a purely theoretical level. As does my attraction to cis women.
>>
File: My Life 3.jpg (43KB, 750x878px) Image search: [Google]
My Life 3.jpg
43KB, 750x878px
>>8823571
>Why do guys acually like transgirls (espically early transition), and femboys (the repressed hrt ones not the hypertwinks)?

Hardship does one of two things to people: it turns bad people into monsters, or it galvanizes good people into better people.

Femboys (less so) and trans (moreso) have had to go through or are going through some kind of personal introspection to arrive at where they are mentally. Oftentimes both groups are lacking support in the process. Introspection is after all a solitary thing. Even if you are a perfectly "normal" heterosexual, you'll find that so very few people are really concerned with what goes on inside YOUR head. Everyone's far more concerned with what goes on inside their own.

Every now and then, you will come across someone who actually gives a fuck about what you think, or about what goes on inside your head. Someone who concerns themselves with your mental welfare. A lot of people have parents or siblings as these people by default, but that's not always guaranteed. And trans or femboys more than most are likely to be rejected by their parents or siblings and left for themselves.

I have personally been in some dark places in life, and I know what it feels like to go through that alone - to be rejected by people like your family whom you thought you could count on or turn to for some kind of support. I had plenty of opportunity to pull the trigger on myself and other people in the process. Like I said, hard things in life either galvanize you, or they end up ruining you and potentially others around you by turning you into a monster or a shell of a human being.

I know there is an opportunity there to prevent other people from going through those kinds of things alone. Moreover, someone who might appreciate a hand that reaches out. This is no white knighting. I just feel like I can't relate to people who haven't been through shit in life, and the average trans or femboy has been through a lot of shit.
>>
>>8824316
makes sense but then I assume you also lile ptsd vets, ex child soldiers, adults that were molested as kids ...
Basically everyone that had hard moments to live through ?
I'm guessing no, you're just a fag.
>>
>>8824348
>adults that were molested as kids
Known a few (go figure plenty of them wind up gay because of it) and they're impossible to paint with a broad brush. Everyone's experiences are different, just like everyone's coping mechanisms are different. Never wound up with a love interest in any of them because one was basically a giant slut with a drug addiction (around 200+ lifetime partners) and he didn't want to be fixed. Fucking around was his coping mechanism, and while he swears he's clean after all that time fucking, I'm disinclined to believe him.

The others were across the country, and while we talked plenty, nothing ever came of it.

>ptsd vets
Known plenty of people ex-military, no one with PTSD. Or at least they never told me if they were.

>ex child soldiers
Pretty sure those only exist in Africa or Cambodia or shit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's fucking noble, nor that "I'm needed" or some kind of fucking white knight complex. There's just a very stark dividing line between people who have been through life shit and people who haven't. Your average trans or femboy is typically *going* through shit, although the femboy is more likely to find approval from the homosexual community as a twink and the trans can find support in droves thanks to Social Justice.
>>
>>8824348
Not that anon, but I kind of agree with that he said. And yeah, I guess, most of my close friends and lovers have been through some fucked up shit, including war and abuse.

I don't think that what anon was saying is that emotional scars are "like, totally hot" - I think he means that people who have had tough experiences tend to have grown as people. That makes them easier to connect with if one is scarred oneself; as friends, companions, lovers, whatever. You share something.

I mean I'm not about to let something as insignificant as karyotype make me turn my back on a woman who understands what it's like to want to die. As a friend, as a penpal, as a wife, as whatever - someone like that has value to me.
>>
>>8823571
i was an obese, mildly autistic shut in who got autistically obsessed with martial arts and lifting for a few years. now that i'm self sufficient and /fit/, but without any social skills or history of being social, i feel like i'm just an autist who's deep under cover as a normie. beyond just generally being attractive, i find i can relate to trans women on a level deeper than i can get to with most cis women. the only cis women i get with are the nerdy shut in or career oriented ones, because the younger more outgoing/casually minded women are too out there for me to feel comfortable around.
>>
>>8823571
>femboys (the repressed hrt ones not the hypertwinks)

How is this a thing? I've been on hormones for 8 months, and my breasts fill an A cup, idk how they can pretend to not be trans. Unless they take tamoxifen or something, which I can't recommend less.
>>
>>8823571
My dick likes what it likes and loss of social status associated with the weirdness of dating a tranny freak isn't an issue (autists can't into social status)
>>
>>8824031
Phenotypes my nigger

Phenotypes
>>
By guys I think you mean autistic chasers. Straight guys don't go deliberately seeking trans girls like a fetish. If they meet one that happens to be trans and she passes well, then so be it

Only hons and fetishes get with chasers
>>
>>8824206
i like chasers, but they dont need a thread. They are attracted to crazy trannies because they have a fetish for trannies. >tfw no chaser bf to tell me im not a hon
>>8825308
i gave up trying to tell myself i was "definitly not trans" after like 2 weeks cypro lol. I think maybe its more disphoria then social standing and the whole thing for "femboys," most i know definity care about passing though. Honestly i would like to be able to do whatever gender i feel like and pass, but also feel thats a little tumblr of a life. Honestly i have no idea what i am or want to be, but im probly not a "boy"
>>8824973
Yeah, but if you were looking for cis girls wont you miss the possibility of children and vaginal sex with trans wemen?
>>
No way to get trapped into pregnancy and child support.
>>
does anyone acually find the mental illness and mental problems (apart from disphoria) cute
>>
>>8823571
>Why do guys acually like transgirls (espically early transition), and femboys (the repressed hrt ones not the hypertwinks)?
They don't.
>>
File: lgbt.jpg (137KB, 1863x900px) Image search: [Google]
lgbt.jpg
137KB, 1863x900px
Most men don't, from my experience. There's only a small (yet very loud group) of "chasers" who express their love for traps without being asked at any place.

There's two reasons for a straight man to prefer a transgirl over a cisgirl:

1. It appeals to them because it's easier. Ciswomen can be way more selective, they are more beautiful, they aren't freak and they can get pregnant.

For a lot of guys that's too much effort, so they settle for the much easier and desperate option. Transwomen or femboys.

2. They have a fetish for dick.

That's it.
>>
File: bane.jpg (50KB, 960x656px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
50KB, 960x656px
>>8827336
>mental illness

To you.

>mental problems

you mean the ones we get having to deal with people like you again and again?
>>
>>8827347
not the trans part (although that is a mental illness), im talking about the angiesity and extremely likely chance of autims and whatnot. I feel like it would be so hard to take care of all that.
>>
>>8827366
it's really only hard when people make it hard

>not the trans part (although that is a mental illness)

To you.
>>
>>8827336
Yes.
>>
>>8823571
>Im not talking about chasers who just have a fetish for it
A common misconception. While it's true that chasers find us transgendered girls to be sexually appealing, it's far from true that they ONLY care about our bodies. Most chasers are good, kind-hearted, intelligent people, many of whom suffer from high degrees of empathy that breeds a "saviour complex" within them, whereby they feel compelled to look after us t-girls and help us navigate the unfriendly, dimly lit streets of life.
>>
>>8827758
I'm like 95% sure you're a person who isn't a chaser roleplaying as a chaser roleplaying as a trans girl
>>
>>8827758
That just makes tran girls look mentally ill and inferior to cis girls tho.
>>
>>8827764
I prefer to think of myself as a burning beacon of knowledge blazing out across the black sea of ignorance that is this board. There's a lot of misconceptions about chasers on here.

Do the right thing. Date chasers.
>>
File: 1504525178237.jpg (48KB, 716x570px) Image search: [Google]
1504525178237.jpg
48KB, 716x570px
>>8824143
Me too. I think the reason is really simple though. The good transgirls still conform to the traditional gender roles for the most part and what to look their pretties and also feminine. And they also are like males in the way they believe in Love unlike a lot of girls who don't truly understand the male concept of love.
>>
>>8827778
No thanks. They tend to be guys, and I'm really not into guys.
>>
>>8827772
But you are mentally ill. Inferior is subjective.
>>
>>8827342
this
>>
>>8827790
>tend to be
aren't chasers almost exclusively guys?

who's ever heard of a female chaser before?
>>
>>8827803
I've never heard of a girl chaser, but I doubt it's something that doesn't exist
Maybe they're just less creepy about it, meaning it just seems like normal attraction rather than chasing
>>
>>8827793
Thank you for stating that. And with that, chasers themselves are repugnant for seeking out mentally ill individuals.
>>
>>8827790
>>8827803
>Keep complaining about how disliked they are
>Chasers are pretty much the only group of people who actively support and like them
I don't understand. I'm not a chaser because I honestly don't like crazy mentally ill folk, but I just don't understand why you dislike them.
>>
>>8827817
Look, we all do what we need to do in order to obtain love and affection. I'm sure my ancestors did some pretty shady things in order to pass their genes on, so I'm not making any apologies for my behaviour.
>>
>>8827819
Part of the problem is that there isn't a single, solid definition of chaser, so we get different levels of negativity.
To me, a chaser is somebody who's specifically attracted to pre-op trans people because of their junk, and as someone who's really not comfortable with her junk, I don't like somebody who sees me as just something to put up with in order to get it.
I feel like chasers don't actually care about us as people, and I don't like the idea of being just some fetish object.
>>
>>8827814
Everything that a guy would do and seem creepy, a girl can do and seem cute. Well, most things anyway.
>>
>>8827837
Well yeah, cutting of your bits is borderline insane. It would turn most sane people away. Besides, getting the surgery leaves you with a horribly disfigured hole instead of a cute penis and package.
>>
>>8827983
You see it as horrible disfiguration, I see it as a legitimate medical treatment to reduce dysphoria and depression.

This kind of attitude is why I don't like chasers, too- it's not just a "well, I'm not attracted to that, but whatever", it's a "You're insane and mutilating yourself".
>>
>>8827786
As a trans girl that thinks they don't really get men always. Can you please explain what you think male love is. Thanks in advance, I'm not trying to be rude.
>>
>>8827837
thats the kind of chaser i was talking about. The ones that pretty much just want "feminine penis." If someone is just attracted to transgirls as the whole package, its not much different then liking twinks or something like that
>>
>>8826215
>wont you miss the possibility of children
nah, i dont want kids
>vaginal sex
i love vaginal sex and eating pussy, but there are always drawbacks no matter what. i'd rather be left slightly unfulfilled sexually than miserable and also slightly unfulfilled sexually (most cis women are boring lays, so there are gonna be downsides on that front regardless)
>>
Depends on the chaser in question.

Some people really like dick but don't like the appearances of most men. A girl with a dick is a good compromise. Unfortunately, most trans girls don't like their dick, so these people will never be happy.

Some people perceive trans women to be more likely to be loyal and honest, in part because they were raised as men and therefore have male moral values, and in part because they don't have many other people to turn to.

Some people just really like anal sex and don't want to have to tell a cis girl that this is a hard requirement for them.

Some people want to feel like they're dominating another male.

Some people just don't care if they're dating a trans girl or a cis girl
>>
I'm a bisexual guy who's been considering dating a trans girl but I don't know any

Only really because girls have screwed me over alot, and gay guys get on my nerves.

It's more of a "I want to try something possibly less stressful" I don't see the real draw in the benis
>>
>>8830016
>Some people want to feel like they're dominating another male.
This is probably the most common answer to all of the go-to trapfags. Not necessarily the actually gay men who just like twinks or smaller men, but those otherwise absolutely straight men who just like traps. It makes them feel bigger and stronger for having another male figure bow to them and willingly be ravished/dominated, rather than a female who are supposedly intended to fill that role naturally.
>>
>>8830016
>transgirl (kinda) but like my dick
chaser dream girl incoming
>>
>>8830044

Yeah, I'm sort of that kind of chaser personally... that and the don't care about trans/cis guy. Like, I wouldn't require a trans girl to use her dick, but if she's okay with it, she can damn well bet I'd jump her bones.

>>8830039

Let me guess, you wouldn't want a cis girl to peg you if you were with her?
>>
>>8830075
No, I guess I wouldn't

How is that relevant?
>>
>>8830075
its broken and when its up to a semi i get sad so that wouldnt work
You can still pound the bp though
>>
>>8830087

The kind of guy who would be into a trans girl's dick is the same kind of guy that would be into pegging. If you don't like trap dick, you don't like pegging.

But it's okay, we can't all be men of culture.

>>8830117

Yeah, well, that's what hormone therapy can do. But how would you feel about having it licked in a 69? You don't have to feel pressured to cum or anything though.
>>
>>8823571
>never gets pregnant
>never has pms or mood swings
>if she passes, still look socially straight

Only good for men who don't want to admit to themselves they're in the closet and would rather deal with dysphoria as a substitute for pms than admitting they're not really straight.

Works well when she doesn't want to admit she's a gay man either and would rather stay as a woman anyway.
>>
>>8830136
post orchie it would probly be okay if u touched other stuff too. It wouldnt really feel that special
>>
>>8829907
then yeah, the reason I and a lot of others dislike them is, memes aside, we don't tend to like our junk, and that's all those chasers focus on. They don't actually care about us.
That's a shitty foundation for any relationship, whether everybody is cis or not.
>>
>>8827342
>femboy
>desperate option
Not when you're prettier than most girls.
I get sexually "assaulted/harassed" by pussy-slaying straight jocks on the daily, bitch. Don't put genetic perfection in the same boat as you hon freaks of nature.
>>
File: vJSxXj.jpg (35KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
vJSxXj.jpg
35KB, 800x1000px
>>8823696

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW NAIVE

Even the most feminine HSTS has played with boys at some point in her life. Hell, many of them lie when telling their narratives to look more feminine.

ah the "Traditional narrative", such a funny thing!!

I know because I do, and my friends as well.

how naive...
>>
File: 1494624964338.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494624964338.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
>>8823571
>OPs pic related
Do people actually believe this? I mean, yeah there are suuuper bitchy women out there, but that also applies to most trannys. Women can be bitchy but pretty much every transgirl I've ever met was an emotional hell-hole and super unfun to hang out with.
On the other hand, I've met plenty of cool cis women who are actually pretty chill and fun to be around.

I feel like all these points in OPs pic stem from a super unsure tranny trying to win people over or a dude thats into feminine penis with bad experiences with cis girls.
>>
>>8823571
Pre op MTFs the appeal will completely be that you have a penis.
Straight men will not go with MTFs when there are way more cis women in the world.
The only reason a man would go with a pre op mtf is to be with a chick with a dick.
Post op I imagine will just attract straight men like cis women do. Although I imagine if you told these men that you were trans before you got into a serious relationship, the vast majority of men would drop you, if not all of them.
As far as for women, the same case for lesbians.
>>
>>8831567
Cis women want something out of you, but transgirls are just high maintenance, emontionally
>>
>>8831489
Can you make a thread debunking common misconceptions about the traditional narrative and HSTS?

I've seen your posts before but they've always been just asides in other threads.
>>
>>8827758
This might legit be the only explanation for my chaser tendecies I've heard that isn't crap. Because, I swear, it's not about the dick or even about sex at all. But the idea of making a transgirl feel better about herself and feel more feminine, that somehow resonates in me. Like somehow just doing that little, to me insignificat thing, that can mean so much to someone else, just feels like the right thing.

>>8827837
>>8829907
>>8830277
So, if someone legit likes transgirls (maybe even more than cisgirls) but isn't like that, is that guy not a chaser then? What is he?
>>
>>8833688
That's kind but at the same time it feels just as repulsive as wanting me because of my dick or because he wants to be a girl himself.
>>
>>8833725
Yeah but I get the feeling any reason would seem repulsive because you hate yourself? Or would you accept any reason as OK?

And to clarify, I like people based on personality and looks, but I admit that there's something special about transgirls though I don't know what exactly even though that anon came close with the whole saviour complex stuff...
>>
>>8823571
I'm attracted to feminine/cute people, ranging from cis girls to the shy Korean guy I sit next to in stats lectures. Obviously this range includes trans girls. I can't rationally explain why, that's just how my brain works.
>>
>>8833688
IMO, if he isn't like that he's not a chaser
>>
>>8823571
In my experience, it's a combination of

>Women being over valued
I.e., traps are substitute women. All the benefits of a woman without all the bullshit*, I wasn't going to have kids anyway.

Also, most women are trash.

>Anal fetishists
I've noticed that there are a lot of gay men who don't do anal, but I've never met a transexual who doesn't. Likewise, there is a growing minority of men who have essentially just developed an "anal sexuality"; they would fuck a woman in the ass as well, but see above.

>Porn
There is a lot more exposure to anal, gay, and ts porn. Thus people become desensitized to the idea while getting bored of vanilla. I imagine there are tons of people at this point who just find penis->vagina uninteresting.

*How to know if they've actually met a mtf in real life. They tend to have a lot of bullshit.
>>
>>8833835
Eh, it makes perfect sake rationally. You're attracted to femininity
>>
File: 'w'.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
'w'.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>8833835
You're attracted to femininity.
That's what trans women actually want from a partner, because what you like about them is something that they're proud and happy about as well. That's what chasers don't understand.
>>
File: lewd-plug.png (410KB, 900x1260px) Image search: [Google]
lewd-plug.png
410KB, 900x1260px
>>8823571
Regular people like trans women for the same things that they would like cis girls, and they're open-minded enough to disregard that they're trans.
>>
>>8832170

Most HSTS have had a mix of GNC behaviors and GC behaviors. A trait also seen in many early onset transbians.

Also, no HSTS knows shit about her gender identity until well into puberty. Some of them question their gender and develop dysphoria way after adolescence has ended. The ones saying "i knew since I was 7" are like 5% of hsts at most.

>Yet all HSTS will say that to look "purer", more valid.

But when you ask many of them watched DBZ, or liked cars, or though that the ninja turtles were cool af, or wanted to be the tough guy who was never bullyed.

Hell, many of them are closeted bi and will never recognize it publicly (some of them do with time, in progressive steps, as if they were scared of the consequences).

Why such a lie? why such a quest for validation?

Because what we fear the most is to "not look feminine enough" amongst our peers and being thrown in the AGP bin.

We also fear men thinking "she's masculine", so the traditional narrative is a tool to look more feminine to cishet men. One of the most horrible questions a cishet man can ever make to us is "since when did you feel like a girl".

The devil is in the details...
>>
>>8834021
>Hell, many of them are closeted bi and will never recognize it publicly
Evidence?
>>
I like how pretty girls can be.
If there is a boy that's as pretty as a girl, then i will like it.

yea, that's gay, i just don't care about it.
>>
>>8831329
This.

I've already gotten sexually assaulted and I get courted well over a dozen times when I go out. If you're prettier than most girls, even with a cock, you're not a desperate option.
>>
>>8834011
This image bothers me.
>>
>>8823744
StalkerChan
>>
>>8823744
Mark
>>
>>8839758
Seconding this. I just like cute things, with dicks or without. Except post-SRS, that's the antichrist of cute.
I'm also an asocial kv tho, so it's not like it really matters.
>>
>>8823696
>Actual trans women didn't take in male socialization in terms of behavioral traits.
I second this. As far as masculine behaviors go, the only ones that've stuck with me are assertion (only when I REALLY need something done) and cursing.
>>
The ones that get my attention are the ones with predominantly similar interests but feminine in all other ways.
Same goes for cis girls though same foes for cis males.

as far as physically as much as they wont want to hear it its the small things that they cant ever escape from that are inherently male about their skeletal features and shape that attracts me to them.
>>
>>8823571
I have a few 'types' that are really appealing to me as far as girls go, and a lot of transgirls happen to fall into one of those types. The style of clothing, some of the build, the facial features, and a lot of the personalty. Not every transgirl obviously, and not every girl of this type is trans, but it's a type that is hugely more common in transgirls than cis girls.

More recently I've been starting to realize I might be trans myself, and my attraction to transgirls might have something to do with wanting to live vicariously through them as well though.
>>
File: skeleton.gif (12KB, 302x336px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton.gif
12KB, 302x336px
>>8823571
I'm still waiting for someone to post a shitty ms paint re-write of OP's picture with an uglier version of the trap gf who's like ugly and fatter and then the cis gf is made a little more friendly and the trap gf is some mentally unstable shut in.
>>
>>8840953
the trap in the op pic is mentally unstable shut in tho
>>
>>8840978
She has friends and a bf and likes to do things outside of her room, and seems bubbly and happy, that doesn't look like it to me.
>>
>>8841025
Her friends are /mtfg/ trips and her boyfriend is a chaser she met on /r9k/.
>>
>>8841038
chasers are good people, don't discriminate hon
>>
File: C_SEBVWXoAAZ0av.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
C_SEBVWXoAAZ0av.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>>8841038
Okay, now someone make a shitty version of that in ms paint and post it so the rest of us can have our daily mental breakdown already.
>>
File: 1479687249948.jpg (89KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
1479687249948.jpg
89KB, 719x719px
>>8823571
Transgirls have exceptional bodies if they are fit, basically what female pro athlete strives to have. Tall, slim bodies with broad shoulders is what every model recruiter looks for, too. It blows my mind that some transgirls are ashamed of their shoulder width. There is nothing to be ashamed about, as wide shoulders are not inherently male, and are in-fact the optimal figure for professionally attractive women. The most important thing about looks, however, is the face. Many are screwed in this regard due to testosterone and aging, but there is also a charm in women with boyish looks, so much that many men prefer their women that way.

When it comes to personality, transgirls seem to be more understanding of men, unsurprisingly. Many of them are introverts, and men tend to find introverted personalities attractive, for many reasons. Transgirls often have what are deemed "male interests", also unsurprisingly. This is another positive thing, it again adds to the tomboyish allure of a girl that you can watch sports with, or talk about programming to, while also being able to sweet talk and hold close. Most men these days just want someone to actually care about them, even just a little bit, which is conveniently what transgirls want, too.

The least attractive thing about transgirls is the voice, by far. Hopefully a good treatment or surgery is developed. I think very few transgirls have passable voices, many don't even have androgynous voices, a shame. Another potentially off-putting thing is depression, since it feels like many are depressed. Though, there are a lot of men who are attracted to depressed girls. Inability to have children is a big issue, but looks like it will be solved by advances in technology, in the next decade.

to sum it up: tomboys
>>
>>8841098
But I don't wanna be a slim transgirl, I wanna be curvy and soft.
>>
>>8841232
>curvy
you mean fat
>>
File: golly do i like amethyst.jpg (42KB, 447x337px) Image search: [Google]
golly do i like amethyst.jpg
42KB, 447x337px
>>8841252
yeah a bit lmao, nothing horribly out of proportion. Personal taste in aesthetics.
>>
>>8841261
>post pictue of obese sjw cartoon charcter
please leave
>>>tumblr.com
>>
File: omg post transition goals.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
omg post transition goals.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>8841274
Oh I didn't even think of the connection you could make there, that's pretty funny. This better? Oppai a best dude
>>
File: kill all cunts.jpg (364KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
kill all cunts.jpg
364KB, 857x1202px
>>8823674
It's actually far simpler. Trannies don't have wombs, therefore they don't have that evil control over mankind as women do, so they're far more preferable.
>>
For me: I am not a traditionally masculine dude. I have trouble relating to cisgirls as I feel they most of them are seeking someone who doesn't display emotional vulnerability and will take charge in most situations. Though I am not myself trans, I think can, to a degree, identify with their vulnerabilities, and being able to share your own full self is attractive in and of itself.
>>
File: kill all dicks.jpg (161KB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
kill all dicks.jpg
161KB, 857x1202px
>>8842620
translated from the /r9k/ autistic screeching tbhon
>>
File: redditar.jpg (772KB, 1087x1010px) Image search: [Google]
redditar.jpg
772KB, 1087x1010px
>>8842685
>>
>>8842741
>MUH PLEBBIT BOOGEYMAN
That's just the kind of response one can expect from a resentful /r9k/tard. Good to know you are predictable as always, my virginal men.
>>
>>8842685
Are you mad that your tyranny will finally be over?
>>
File: small chromosome.jpg (145KB, 1006x872px) Image search: [Google]
small chromosome.jpg
145KB, 1006x872px
>>8842767
Who says men won't be disposed of like the despicable vermin they are first? :^)
>>
File: prometheus.png (690KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.png
690KB, 800x450px
>>8842789
Good job breeding us to be strong and smart to make good slaves, but we'll take it from here.
>>
>>8841098
>Tall, slim bodies with broad shoulders is what every model recruiter looks for, too.

that's because fashion designers are faggots. it's the ideal model body type because it's attractive to gay men, not straight ones.
>>
>>8842829
I really doubt the fashion industry is a ploy to market to gay men
>>
File: tumblr_mmuugl2yM71r0mip9o1_400.gif (997KB, 302x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmuugl2yM71r0mip9o1_400.gif
997KB, 302x252px
>>8842829
No, it's because models are walking hangers.
The clothes are the star.
They don't want big breasts and/or booty distracting from the clothes.
>>
File: fat cunt parade.jpg (237KB, 930x600px) Image search: [Google]
fat cunt parade.jpg
237KB, 930x600px
>>8842829
>>8842905
Explain this shit then.
>>
File: 02000000118.jpg (65KB, 450x508px) Image search: [Google]
02000000118.jpg
65KB, 450x508px
>>8842912
Plus-size models have recently appeared on a few runways because some designers have realized that many consumers are overweight and they want to virtue-signal their fat-acceptance by squeezing BBW into their fashions.
That doesn't mean they think it looks good and it is probably just a brief phase until they realize that rubenesque women spend their money on pizzas and cokes, not on Gucci suits.
>>
>>8842946
>fashion designers use skinny models = it's because they're FAGGOTS
>fashion designers use fat models = oh that has actually nothing to do with their preference, it's just pandering
lol
>>
>>8837033

Own experience throughout all my transition.

Start socializing with HSTS, with time and a little intimacy roughly 25% of them will either:

>Ask their peers "how do you feel about bisexual trans? are they fetishist or not?"

>Show hints of bisexuality to other potentially bisexual HSTS "wow that girl is hot... d-don't you t-think so?" / "I once had an FTM boyfriend... w-when I was t-transitioning"

>Throw probes to see if their peers may accept: "I'm curious, how would sex with a woman feel?"

>Show more acceptance towards bi/transbians than other HSTS: "Aw come on, she's just like that but she's a good person" / "I don't think we should discriminate transbians"

They also are less oblivious than other HSTS at what men do like in a woman and are better at judging a girl's appearance.

Tell any of these (in private) that you're bi and they'll all be like "oh really? I-I think I maybe too... b-but p-please don't tell the other girls..."

The problem is that HSTS cliques tend to be very nazi towards sexuality, so the bisexuals tend to stay closeted and live the other side of their sexuality more privately.
>>
File: UGRFD.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UGRFD.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
Alright, it's mostly that trans girls tend to be more interesting - They tend to know fashion, music and many things that I actually really enjoy.

I myself have some weird tastes, and most of the time, girls are kinda weirded out by it, like, who the fuck wants a boyfriend that screams fucking death grips lyrics while lifting.

I guess that's pretty much the same attraction that I feel to anybody else that's interesting.
>>
>>8846060

> who the fuck wants a boyfriend that screams fucking death grips lyrics while lifting.

I find that kind of hot...
>>
>>8846079
Noice.
Where you at, qt?
>>
>>8846060
I Have 150GB of Music on my Harddrive

No Love Deep Web always snags everyone's attention
>>
>>8846060
>who the fuck wants a boyfriend that screams fucking death grips lyrics while lifting.

Um, me?
>>
>>8846115
>>8846126
>>8846079
Well, that went better than expected.

Too bad I bet none of you are from Brazil.
>>
>>8824074
Why do you assume that all twinks and femboys can't have masculine qualities? Like, what even are those qualities? Bravery, hard-working? A lot of people have those.
>>
File: I am the FBI.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I am the FBI.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>Bi/Straight acting guy here. Some days i dream of settling down with a nice female and having kids.
>Some days i think the same with a nice young man(younger than me and im 20 not much wiggle room there)
>Some days I want to be balls deep down someones ass, and some days i want someone to be balls deep down mine(including pegging)

transgirls, Traps, Ladyboy, what ever you want to call them are the perfect middle ground.
>>
>>8823571
>There's something for everyone
Do you live in some Disney universe? Or are you just this willfully ignorant?
>>
File: Angie-Varona-2014-Skinny-Bikini.jpg (288KB, 610x804px) Image search: [Google]
Angie-Varona-2014-Skinny-Bikini.jpg
288KB, 610x804px
>>8841098

>There is nothing to be ashamed about, as wide shoulders are not inherently male, and are in-fact the optimal figure for professionally attractive women.

>preferring wide shoulders over this

Stop right there. You are queen of gays.
>>
>>8827379
No, it factually is a mental illness. Stop being a faggot about it and admit it.
>>
idk I guess I like transgirls because i'm fucked in the head too OP. so i guess like damaged ppl because i'm damaged
>>
Am I just a "chaser" if I'm only happy with a feminine trap or transgirls? I mean specifically love dominating former males but have had a few long lasting relationships not based around sexual domination.
>>
>>8849629
>
>"I want a woman who will be incapable of doing anything after the age of 40 because she'll transmogrify into a STR 4 Garden Gnome!"

Yah no thanks.
>>
>>8823571
the penis you retard
>>
>>8846060
>boyfriend that screams fucking death grips lyrics while lifting
Literally, unequivocally, absolutely, definitely NOTHING wrong with this!!
Thread posts: 150
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.