[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do gay couples act like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (409KB, 567x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
409KB, 567x431px
I'm in a really strange relationship with my best bro. While we talk about girls together and try to get each other dates and such, we also have a somewhat homo friendship?
We cuddle every time we crash at each other's houses, or even just when we watch a movie (only when we're some obviously). He acts dominant over me sometimes, in a way that friends don't, like telling me if I'm following a guy too closely when we're driving or will make a lot of the decisions on what we watch or play or listen to. This I generally don't mind especially since I'm usually at least a little fucked up when I'm with him, and he's straight edge, but it can get frustrating because I feel like he sees me as submissive or under him all the time, when I only want to be treated as such sometimes. I don't really know how to get him to see me as an equal since some part of me enjoys this dynamic, and it's also hard when he can just overpower me when I'm fucked up.

I guess I'm just asking is, what is this relationship? I'm pretty ok with it, we don't fuck or anything and I'm glad with that.., I don't know if I want it to go there, I'd rather it stay platonic kind of how it is. But I don't know how gay couples act, is it like this? I don't know any straight couples that act like this either, or just friends, or even two brothers..
>>
>>8823505
Sounds weird. Blurry boundaries are weird.
>>
So gay this reads like a story you'd find under the gay make category on Literotica. You gave me a throbbing erection from how gay and lovey dovey you two are.
>>
>>8823508
I mean, we were pretty clear we weren't gonna kiss or anything sexual. But yeah emotions are confusing and the dynamic of even simple interactions are confusing.
>>8823512
Ye right now it's the one "good" thing in my life, it's quite comforting to think about just until the worries come in whether I'm gay or not, worried he's gonna ask to fuck, etc
>>
>>8823512
D-do gay couples actually act like this though
>>
>>8823505
>he sees me as submissive or under him all the time, when I only want to be treated as such sometimes

Delicious.

>>8823546
Some do, some don't?
>>
>>8823505

I think it's cute? If it's not harming you then I don't see the problem.

On the other hand friendships this close can make you emotionally unavailable to other people, so watch out for that.
>>
>>8823505
>Do gay couples act like this?
>we talk about girls together and try to get each other dates and such
what do you think?
>>
>>8823505
Asexual romantic relationship?
>>
>>8823505
Gal here. I have a gal pal (a female friend, not a euphemism for gf) and we sometimes cuddle (v rare) and I act dominant over her sometimes because 1- I'm a bossy jerk, 2 - I do sometimes see her as "submissive" even tho she's not really.
I do have occasional gay-like feelings for her, but she's my BFF and at the end of the day it's a no since there's things that would keep us from working out (no clue if she's attracted to me & she has some hobbies/habits that may be slightly incompatible with my lifestyle).
How old are you? It sounds like you haven't dated before?
>>
>>8823512
dame
>>
>>8823505
You worry too much OP

Also you should drink less
>>
>>8823746
Kind of. But I can't picture holding hands or kissing him without feeling gross, even though I'm ok with spooning..
>>8823733
We haven't been "trying" to get girls as much (at least he hasn't, I'm still on the same one I have been for a while), I think >>8823705 might be right about the emotional availability thing.

>>8823779
Girls cuddling is a lot different though and even pretty normal. Are you les? In my mind that's not as gross than a guy liking a guy, for obvious reasons.
We're both 18, I've dated a few girls before but only /really/ liked one and he's never had a gf.
>>
>>8823779
Oh yeah and what makes it seem like I haven't dated anyone? (Forgot to mention I'm still a virgin though)
>>8824078
But I like drinking ;-; especially around him, it's comfy as hell and max anti-anxiety.
>>
>>8824094
You know what you have to do OP, take estrogen and become his gf. It's not gay if you're a girl
>>
>>8823779
i want a relationship like this with a girl
and a boyfriend too
t bi mtf
>>
>>8824094
>Girls cuddling is a lot different though and even pretty normal.
I don't think it's necessarily normal. It is "less gay" than it is for two men to do it... but for me, personally, I didn't grow up with that kind of no homo "just girls ahahah" attitude.
We've only cuddled like 3 times in our 8 year friendship, you and your guy pal there are probably physically closer than us.
Me n my friend are both bi (me more homo leaning, her more hetero leaning).
>>8824103
I assumed you were gay and your question is basically "What do couples do?" It makes it sound like you don't even know the beginning of how to answer that question, whereas someone who had dated before would have at least some opinion.
>>
>>8824124
That's the bisexual dream, right? The perfect bi!MMF or bi!FFM soulmate level love poly equal love relationship.
I don't actually do well in a relationship where I'm the bossy one. At least, I don't think. I need someone who can "bite back" well or I'll push it to far and/or feel like I'm being abusive (even if it's not abusive behavior necessarily). I may also lose respect for the person... which kind of happened with my last gf, but our relationship went ded for other reasons, too.
>>
>>8824132
Yeah all my relationships were pretty short lived except one, I get a shit ton of anxiety around girls so the second one likes me back I become a failure of a human.
I really hope he's not gay. How do you act around your friend that might hint that you have sexual feelings for her? I don't know if girls even get the way guys do with horniness but since I don't have a lot of friends and am probably asexual, I don't really know what to look for/be worried for either.
>>
>>8824224
i want to be sub to a guy and a girl
>>
I have a physically intimate relationship with some of my closest male friends (not in the sense that we fuck, but we hug, cuddle, etc). I'm bi and they're straight. I have no intention to fuck them, either.

Society stigmatizes male friendships where any sign of physical affection is interpreted as "gay" but in reality there's nothing wrong with touching and hugging someone you love platonically. Girls do it with each other all the time and no one assumes they must all be lesbians.

As for the whole "sub/dom" thing, that just seems like a normal friendship dynamic where one person has the overbearing personality and the other goes along with it. I think you're blowing it out of proportion.

So in conclusion anon, there's nothing wrong with it. It only becomes a problem if you do begin to feel romantic or sexual desire towards him, which I understand is not the case.
>>
>>8824234
Haha, most of the time they're fairly absent and/or well "repressed"... I'm not sure if I'm obvi or not about it, and I don't want to ask her like "hey, is it obvious I'm thinking about you naked right now???" cuz then she would know for sure and/or it would turn out I was being super obvious somehow and and that she was politely ignoring it.
For me, I guess I start to make more eye contact ("fuck me" eyes even if they're not true ones) and maybe be slightly more physically affectionate. Other times I might act a bit irritable, like if I'm feeling sexually frustrated, but I don't know if that's any different from when I get bored or when we have a small disagreement or something, so idk if that's a "sign".
I guess other physiological signs of horniness people show in general is maybe crossing/re-crossing legs, staring (maybe)... hmm. I dunno.
>>
>>8824256
Honestly I am interested in domming but at the same time I have my own subby moments - although they tend to be "service top" type desires with a desire for dirty talk than anything. I dunno. I kind of hate some of my dom fantasy thoughts because they're not nice :( but I guess that's the point of ssc guidelines.
I guess if I want to figure it out I should get into the "kink community" and see if I'm really a domme or just an asshole, lol.
>>
>>8824323
>I kind of hate some of my dom fantasy thoughts because they're not nice :(
what are they?
>>
>>8824358
I mean, stuff related to humiliation/degradation, treating someone like they're worthless or not even there, just an object, that sort of stuff. Some slight con non-con mixed in.
>>
>>8824409
i want that sort of thing
it's probably not healthy for either of us
oh well
>>
succ him op
>>
>>8824103
If he is just a friend you shouldn't feel anxiety around him

There's nothing wrong with booze just don't over do it
>>
File: 1484962862979.jpg (86KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1484962862979.jpg
86KB, 526x701px
Damn I want this so bad. Except I'm actually gay. OP you have a really good thing going here. Who cares if it's gay or not, being on that level with someone is really special. I have NO ONE like that, so treasure it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.