[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

I want you to decide wheter AGP or HST on a real case, let's see how your conception of the typology digests this.

I know a trans girl who's just tarted hormones, here are the main pointers.

1: Loves men and nothing else but men.

2: She's on a pink-collar job.

3: She was into crosdressing sex, for the kink, years before she decided transitioning.

4: Questioned. A lot. Considered herself a boy for her whole life until little before transitioning. So it means she never thought straight "I am a girl".

5: Point 3 and 4 means she probably thought of herself in sexual ways before deciding to transition. She probably considered herself "a gay boy with a kink for crossdressing"

6: She loves BDSM and being forced. Her "owner" sends her corsdressing stuff on a regular basis, and she uses it gladly. She was into forced feminization. Her master forced- feminized her in many ocassions.

6: Late transitioner. 25+

>Again, real case.

HSTS or AGP? I bet you don't have balls to answer this in blanchardian terms.
>>
HSTS who was in denial for a while.
That's a poor bait.
>>
>>8822628
Obvious AGP. No real signs of HSTS. /thread
>>
>>8822639

But the AGP kink is still there, along with other typical associated kinks, like BDSM and forced feminization.

Your response is of poor quality an unelaborated.

Also, I wanna remind you this:

>real case.
>>
>>8822628
Forced feminization and crossdressing should always imply AGP. It's either that, or the story is a lie.
>>
>>8822628
How much more of these stupid threads do we need here? Are there no real issues to discuss? Stop shitposting already.
>>
>>8822675

The story is real, as real as life, I can swear.

The girl always considered herself "a gay boy". 100% gay, no atraction towards females.
>>
>>8822683
Worth noting that there are AGP trans women who used to consider themselves gay men before transition, e.g. Chelsea Manning. I'm more thinking about the pink-collar job thing as a problem, though it's not necessarily a major one.
>>
>>8822716

She's been into men since she's aware of her sexuality.

>Worth noting that there are AGP trans women who used to consider themselves gay men before transition

So, are you basically accepting there may be HSTS who just happen to be AGP? Gay men who are AGP?
>>
>>8822733
No, Chelsea Manning is AGP and not HSTS. I assume the logic goes something along the lines of "well, I can't get off to fantasizing about fucking a woman, but I can get off to the reverse, fantasizing about a man fucking me as a woman, and that's pretty damn gay".
>>
>>8822759

>Worth noting that there are AGP trans women who used to consider themselves gay men before transition

>No, Chelsea Manning is AGP and not HSTS.

> I can't get off to fantasizing about fucking a woman,

So, you're basically saying that sexual orientation doesn't correlate 100% with AGP.

If you're not meaning what I said, on which grounds can you assert that the girl I'm talking about doesn't like men?

Even better, this girl Im talking about has had sex as a man, with men, without the need of fantasizing. Just because she enjoyed it.
>>
>>8822770
>If you're not meaning what I said, on which grounds can you assert that the girl I'm talking about doesn't like men?
She likes men, just likely through meta-attraction.

>Even better, this girl Im talking about has had sex as a man, with men, without the need of fantasizing. Just because she enjoyed it.
You sure she didn't crossdress at the time?
>>
File: 14855690450042.png (140KB, 299x384px) Image search: [Google]
14855690450042.png
140KB, 299x384px
>>8822833

>She likes men, just likely through meta-attraction.

Likely? Since puberty? WITHOUT any attraction towards females? Doesn't it sound too complicated?

>You sure she didn't crossdress at the time?

She started crosdressing less than 2 years ago, when she knew the guy who forced-feminiced her.
>>
File: 1502566901185s.jpg (5KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502566901185s.jpg
5KB, 230x230px
>>8822628
I really wish I was her

fucking hell, it sucks so much knowing I will never get any fullfillment from this shitty life
why even go on
>>
File: DSMM.png (9KB, 872x98px) Image search: [Google]
DSMM.png
9KB, 872x98px
>>8822683
and you know whats also real? the only distinction accepted by healthcare/psychiatry all around the world is age of onset - in early child hood or in adulthood, the rest is not considered and no one cares
'transkids' majorly happen to be gay and late transitioners happen to be bi or into women, or into men, or into other trannies, so what
>>
>>8822628
AGP and HSTS are just made-up pseudoscience. You might as well attempt to guess her Zodiac sign and how that informs her personality, it'll be just as valid as guessing if she's AGP or not. No other place on the internet or anyone in real life uses this typology.
>>
>>8823018
That reminds me, does anyone have the study which claimed that ~50% of early onset trans girls were transbians? I lost it and want to look at it again.
>>
>>8822628
>1: Loves men and nothing else but men.
Literally the definition of HSTS. She was in denial, probably had lots of self-hate and tried to live as a feminine gay boy, her alternative for transition and probs the nearest thing to it.
>>
>>8823018

>indeed, I know of many cases of late onset in men. The girl I just talked about is such an example. I know other who happent to transition at 35 and was always a gay guy...
>>
>>8823068

read carefully the thread, chances are she was a gay guy who developed AGP after being in contact with crossdressing sex
>>
>>8822628
Are AGP and HSTS mutually exclusive?
I haven't read enough Blanchard to know.
>>
>>8823111

>Are AGP and HSTS mutually exclusive?

According to Blanchard's opinions, yes. But then again, he considers that any sex who doesn't lead to direct reproduction is a fetish, or that bisexuality doesn't exist, or that MTFs cant be AAP... so he's a prejudiced alt-right bigot.

According to the results of his own studies, not.

According to most veteran trans who've socialized enough with other trans, not.

According to most psychologists and sexologists, not.

It just happens that AGP happens more in lesbians and less in HSTS, but they aren't mutually exclusive. There are studies about that, numbers say between 15%-35% HSTS have had AGP experiences at one point or other in their lifes.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.