[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was wondering about MTF transgenders with dicks. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: banana.jpg (51KB, 450x560px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
51KB, 450x560px
So I was wondering about MTF transgenders with dicks. I know there are a lot of different reasons for this, like not being able to afford the surgery, or just not finding it to be a good idea. And I know there are transgenders who would very much rather they did not have one despite this, because gender dysphoria and all that. But is it also possible to be transgender and still be completely comfortable with the idea of having a dick? Is there a term for that? (And I mean an actual scientific term, not a rude word.) And is there anybody here who's like that? If so, I'm curious to hear about your thought process and what it feels like.

Also, I may be saying dick a lot but I am asking all this completely seriously.
>>
File: 1403436254859.jpg (42KB, 455x608px) Image search: [Google]
1403436254859.jpg
42KB, 455x608px
>>8822413
Im okay with my penis.

I would do literally anything for a cis vagina, anything under the sun. I really don't want a neovag, they just rub me the wrong way.

I can make do with a penis, there are worse things.
>>
>>8822413
Dysphoria for me was being recognized as the opposite sex, treated like it, and looking like it, none needs to know I have a penis except for my partner, therefore having a penis doesn't bother me at all.
>>
>>8822413
Also, dicks are yummy even when on a lady. And if they are passing it makes the dick a great surprise.
>>
>>8822413
Tranvestites
Shemale
Trap
Crossdresser

Dont be fooled by people here who say you can be trans and be ok with your penis. They are the ones regretting transition in 10 years.
>>
File: 1500709473368.png (297KB, 693x566px) Image search: [Google]
1500709473368.png
297KB, 693x566px
>>8822413

For me Dysphoria is more social and behavioral.

I behave like a girl, I like girly things and I want to look like a girl and having a girl's life.

I have no genital dysphoria. I enjoy using my benis, I even like to top from time to time. I know this may not sound very femenine, but it's the truth.

Many trans girls are like this, specially the ones who like men only. Because being gay sometimes you want your dick sucked or to fuck a guy.

Genital dysphoria is a tricky issue.

Also, do femboys cut their dicks? no. They enjoy them. Some of us are just a form of femboy.

Also, many girls will lie about wanting a vagina. Because of validation.
>>
>>8822514
>I even like to top from time to time

This is my dream: A girl that sometimes gets so horny that she wants to fug me.
>>
>>8822537
absolutely degenerate
>>
>>8822540
"Degenerate" is literally just /pol/'s way of saying "problematic" and I don't know how they aren't embarrassed to use that word.
>>
>>8822413
>Transgenders
*Transsexuals
Jfc
>>
>>8822594
...No? Transsexuals are the ones who actually change their genitals.
>>
> completely comfortable

If by this you mean comfortable picking it over a real vagina given the chance, then you are a man. That is the term for you, honey.
>>
>>8822693
Why is this Akko poster such a massive shitposter?
>>
>>8822737
Because his evil transphobe idiot friends tell him he isn't an evil transphobe.
>>
>>8822737
> every post that pointed out your illegitimacy must be a shitpost
>>
>>8822428
Neovags are gross.
Also I'm attracted exclusively to women (transbian) and have an above average size penis, so it would be a waste to turn it into a nasty bleeding hackhole. Also never know if I might want to detransition at some point.
>>
>>8822737
I'm curious as to why they haven't eaten a permaban for being an avatarfag and a general piece of shit.
>>
>>8822514
When I first started going out with my bf I didn't want him to go anywhere near my shenis, but as I got more comfortable I've relaxed a bit and now i can enjoy him touching and licking it so long as he's really gentle. It's horrible feeling so good down there but not being able to touch yourself without feeling disgustig :/ Also I could never personally top but I'm not gonna judge anyone that does. I don't completely hate my shenis like I used to and if SRS wasn't a thing I would be OK, but I'll still take a neovag over a shenis desu.
>>
>>8822899
Ban evasion to be honest o' nancy
>>
>>8822899
Someone needs to go to IRC and tell the mods about the avatarfag directly, moderation on /lgbt/ is sporadic at best and because of the shitty moderation system they can't really tell if someone's avatarfagging.
>>
>>8822899
she's a janitor
>>
So do you mind when other people play with it during sex? Or does it bother you to be reminded that you have one?

Do trans girls masturbate less because they're uncomfortable with the idea of pleasuring themselves with a male organ? And do hormones have any effect on your sex drive?
>>
>>8823158
>So do you mind when other people play with it during sex?
For me it depends on how well I know the person. If it's a new relationship or just a hook up, I really prefer for it not to be played with at all. If I'm comfortable with the person, as I would be after a while in a relationship, it doesn't bother me as much.

>Do trans girls masturbate less because they're uncomfortable with the idea of pleasuring themselves with a male organ?
tbqh most of my masturbation doesn't involve touching my junk at all. It's pretty much toys and playing with sensitive skin.

>And do hormones have any effect on your sex drive?
Yes. When you nuke your T, you nuke your sex drive as well. It comes back once you've got high enough levels of estrogen. I think for me it was that my libido died around 2 months in, and didn't come back until 8 or 9.
>>
File: 1491664648704.png (163KB, 591x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491664648704.png
163KB, 591x768px
I don't like my bits very much but my dystopia stems from my body, face, and hair mostly.

I'd trade it for a real vagina in a heartbeat, but you couldn't pay me to get SRS. The results are laughable. It sucks, but until a better option comes along, I can live with it.
>>
>>8823403
*dysphoria, sorry for being a phoneposter. I'm sick.
>>
>>8823403
I notice a lot of trans people hate SRS, so why do you think there's this huge misconception among transphobes that every one of them "mutilates their penis"?
>>
>>8822479
>tfw thought I was okay with penis but progressively growing more and more disgusted at over time
>>
Hmmm.
>>
>>8826335
Because they have no other argument.
>>
I have serious reservations about the whole "neovagina" thing. Yeah, a lot of people report positive outcomes. i am still heavily skeptical of bottom surgery. A lot of people with dysphoria over their legs report positive outcomes after hacking it off. I strangely can find people who are against circumcision, and against female genital mutilation, but are in favor of people inverting their cocks.

I literally could not even have sex with a neovagina. People with one can't reproduce with a woman. While there are people into chicks with dicks, nobody prefers a neovagina to the real deal. Then I think about how people pay money for this and they want the government to cover it. People telling kids that haven't hit puberty and thus haven't been influenced by teenage hormones which are likely to change how they feel about gender, are being told to go on hormones. Then, they're growing up with small dicks, which can only be constructed into a small non-functional vagina, or they're stuck with a small dick.
>>
>>8827064
Male and female circumcision are not choices you sperglord.
>>
>>8822413
Even if I can afford SRS, I'm afraid of surgeries. It may have to do with my hemophobia which I inherited from my mother.
>>
>>8827064
I don't think anyone has sex with a fake vagina anyway, do they? Like, what could you even possibly do with it sexually? AFAIK even the people who get SRS still stick to butt stuff.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
According to Rod, AGPs undergo SRS because having a benis ruins their fetishistic fantasies so they must get rid off it as soon as possible (you often see AGPs getting SRS BEFORE FFS, that's their signature move) unlike HSTSs who care more about the social aspect of attracting a man so if a guy is okay with their benises, they are okay with it as well.
>>
>>8827425
Eh, that's one pair of stereotypes.

An AGP might also be reluctant to get SRS if her AGP is primarily about how she looks or how she is treated rather than her genitals.

An HSTS on the other hand might have such internalized genital dysphoria that even a guy being ok with it doesn't make it ok. Although I'd still expect them to prioritize passing.
>>
>>8827439
>stereotypes.
Are you now like seriously badmouthing The Holy Teaching of Roddy Boy & Ray Ray? HERETIC!

But you are right, there are AGPs who might be reluctant to get the snip and HSTSs who will get it in a heartbeat. In general the above what Rod claims is true.
>>
>>8827387
Actually, you can do a lot with a neovagina- you can do the vast majority of thing you can with a cis vagina. You won't be able to do fisting or shit like that, but you'll be able to have sex with it, and it's really enjoyable.
>>
New to this section here, this seems to be the right thread to as; do you think it's bigoted for a straight man only to like real women [even if he "respects," your identity? I'm being guilt tripped by some trannies I talk to. They seem to think all men like "women," who were born male. It's just not true. Anyway, what are a trannies view on it?
>>
>>8827744
No, it's not bigoted at all to only be attracted to cis women. You're under no obligation to date, love, fuck, whatever, anybody you don't want to.

Some guys like trans women, some don't, some don't care- all of these are perfectly valid and acceptable things.
>>
>>8827425
Who is that guy and why does he look like Simon Pegg?
>>
>>8826335
Appeal to emotion. Makes them grab their own dicks and say 'how crazy'!
>>
>>8822428
Kinda this, though the fact that I dont have a vagina makes me really depressed and upset sometimes. But I like penis, it's cute. I dont really wanna invert it but Id definitely swap it for a vag.
>>
>>8823158
im only one month full hrt, but

>So do you mind when other people play with it during sex? Or does it bother you to be reminded that you have one?
i really dont mind my dick when it is flaccid, i think its a little cute, and much better then a vag, but i wouldn't want someone to focus on it during sex or anything. If it does get even semi hard i tend to get really depressed and dysphoric. If it just stays soft and small then we get along

>Do trans girls masturbate less because they're uncomfortable with the idea of pleasuring themselves with a male organ?
I never jerk off if i masterbate (cause i couldnt get off) but i do anal less too.
>do hormones have any effect on your sex drive?
Hell yeah! I want sex, and all that, but im not like having a need to orgasim. I havent masterbated in like a month and dont really feel a need too. Cuddleing and gay shit like that though is much higher on the list now however
>>
A'righ'?
>>
As an MTF with a dick I mean like, dicks are fucking great senpai. They are so functional and easy to use, and very easy to maintain.
Srs is expensive, painful and doesn't even work as well as the real thing. I honestly don't really get the point. Like it'd be great to have a vagina don't get me wrong.

But like hormones do the job, I'm cute I pass like 80% of the time. Like my voice is masculine enough for some people to make an educated guess but like I get compliments on how I look.

At some point I have to ask who is SRS for?
>>
>>8823158
I think that I'm probably going to be ok with just being castrated instead of having SRS. desu my genitals are the most sensitive part of my body and althought I am dysphoric, so long as my bf is really really gentle and treats it more like a big clit than a dick then he can really pleasure me. I have to mentally switch off that I have a penis to get any enjoyment though. I also masturbate but not often and I normally end up crying by the time I cum. I much prefer my bf just feeling my body and getting to such his cock as he holds me down, that's much more fulfilling to me.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.