[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is only me? or are bi guys way chiller with their masculinity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1472327210546.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472327210546.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
is only me? or are bi guys way chiller with their masculinity than gay guys?

i mean, gay guys can be very insecure about their own masculinity, bi guys can be feminine or masculine but unlike gay guys they don't have problems with masculinity, many gay gus are obsessed with being "100% masculine gay macho man", others are resentful at masculinity and masculine gay/bi men, but bisexuals are usually pretty chill about it, no obsessed, resentful, hating or worshipping masculinity, just being yourself, that can be masculine or feminine.

some lesbians have problems with femininity, but like bisexuals they are usually way chiller with it unlike gay guys that have a weird relationship with it, worship it or hate it.
>>
>>8822143
I am happy about my trap memories, I am happy with being hairy and muscular. I was a martial artist when I was little and hairy, and I have been taking care of children since I was one. I am more effeminate than a lot of straight guys, still pretty masculine, pretty happy with myself. I am bi but cannot confirm if this is a trend.
>>
>>8822143
Most bi guys I have met were more flamboyant than the majority of gays I've met. So take that how you will
>>
File: Bisexuals.png (131KB, 704x762px) Image search: [Google]
Bisexuals.png
131KB, 704x762px
>>8822143
No such thing. Bisexuals are gay males who prefer to marry women.

https://www.scholars.northwestern.edu/en/publications/sexual-arousal-patterns-of-bisexual-men

There has long been controversy about whether bisexual men are substantially sexually aroused by both sexes. We investigated genital and self-reported sexual arousal to male and female sexual stimuli in 30 heterosexual, 33 bisexual, and 38 homosexual men. In general, bisexual men did not have strong genital arousal to both male and female sexual stimuli. Rather, most bisexual men appeared homosexual with respect to genital arousal, although some appeared heterosexual. In contrast, their subjective sexual arousal did conform to a bisexual pattern. Male bisexuality appears primarily to represent a style of interpreting or reporting sexual arousal rather than a distinct pattern of genital sexual arousal.
>>
>>8822166
You're little study is pretty fucking basic to explain. Dating pool is larger. You retard.
>>
Idk about that. I think that most gay or bi guys don't care too much about masculinity since they don't have to attract women with it. Most gay guys I've met and seen don't care about masculinity or are confident about it.
>>
>>8822175
Wut? Did you confuse gay and bi there?
>>
>>8822177
I mean, half of the gays I've met are masculine, but they aren't obsessed with it. Idk who to explain, they aren't masculine, they are... just gay af
>>
>>8822208
But masculinity is a large part of bi guys getting women. You think we are all traps who bang lenient lesbians?
>>
Outside of /lgbt/ gays really aren't that concerned about being masc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.