[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOVE ME SENPAI!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_oeble9F1oU1qh6foro1_500.jpg (133KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oeble9F1oU1qh6foro1_500.jpg
133KB, 500x500px
Hello LGBT! <3
Sad, lonely /tttt/ here. Currently babytrans and definitely nonpassing.

To make a long story short I'm incredibly single and I want to change that. I'm looking for a relationship with any
Kind
Fun
decent
NON-TERF

human bean who would consider dating me :) I live in the lower mainland of BC in the Okanagan and I'm accepting any and all applicants.

>Implying any applicants.
Anyway, this is mostly a lark but who knows? Stranger things have happened :D
>>
>>8821852
You sound really judgemental so I'm gonna pass.
>>
>>8821852
Oh anon, I'd love and cherish you forever if not for the distance. I hate living in Europe, there are no people here who I could date here
>>
>>8821857

Well, thanks for stopping in anyhow.
Curious though; what particularly sounds judgemental here?
>>
>>8821860

<3 Bless you anon for your kind words. I'll cherish you forever anyway because you seem nice.
>>
hi anon, if I date you can I move to Canada?
>>
>>8821883
Hey other anon; where are you now?
Also I think visas only work for work or marriage? but IDK anything about them, soo? Maybe?
>>
>>8821888
Finland, very far ;w;
>>
>>8821931
I'd be down! We could rent a place together and live a happy time together :)

Also are you a man or woman or both or neither or?
The answer only allows me to fill in a face for you- I like people generally.
>>
>>8821852
I am taken and not interested in putting you on. I am interested, but hope you find someone.
>>
I would.. but I am in Louisville, Kentucky
>>
>>8821948
Thank you!
Happy being taken <3
>>
>>8821949
Aww :|

I once met a cute boy from Louisville. He was very Republican and southern and kind of redneck but he was nice to me which was nice.
>>
>>8821938
MtF but no hormones yet, so kind of femboy. You seem so cute but we might not be able to without getting married :(
>>
>>8821950
Can we see what you look like?
>>
>>8821960
Okay but I'll warn you, I'm all about cute androgynous people in a bad way like wow.
Also this would be the most ridiculous, spectacular transbian story in history. Why don't.....
We get married, live together, do w/e we want, get you citizenship and then re evaluate our relationship.
If we want a change at this point, ezpz we just divorce and meet other people. If not, even easier we stay together? <3
>>
File: bayer-heroin-bottle.jpg (24KB, 409x599px) Image search: [Google]
bayer-heroin-bottle.jpg
24KB, 409x599px
>>8821852

Wouldnt you be better off just taking heroin to make you happy?

Both require taking pills everyday but one makes you a disgusting freak and the other gives you euphoria that you can hide.
>>
>>8821963
Hmm. I'm really not excited about the whole putting my ugly face online thing.

Here; I'm MTF, 5'10", 155 lbs.
Classic late transitioner physique, shoulders three inches larger than hips, no boob growth to speak of yet but I'm only 2.5 months in I guess? Also on a half dosage of HRT until October. weird almost neutral but still masculine 2d:4d ratio.

Shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, skin that's getting paler every day and no butt yet. (working on those squats!)

Bonus points however, include:
Small brow ridge
High, defined cheekbones
Small hands and feet
Very loyal
Easy to please!
Loves to cook (seriously in a non memey way I grew up in the kitchen)
Is introverted but also gets along well with others.
Laughs too much and too awkwardly.

If this isn't a clear enough image, shoot me your email and swear on the blood of your dream partner that you won't show the uggo to anyone :)
>>
>>8821988
wut is tolerance???

Yeah, drugs are nice until you need to shoot up like 4x the standard dose just to get a buzz. Enjoy that pleasure center dysfunction too.
>>
>>8821988
Fun fact, I'm actually fairly happy as a person. Yes I've my fair share of insecurities and depression and dysphoria and interpersonal strife due to various worldviews clashing over my understanding of self as being trans but these are external stimuli

I'm lonely because no bf/gf but loneliness is not unhappiness.

Yes I'm currently undergoing remodeling and renovation but by the end of it the objective is not happiness but rather peace between my own internal sense of self and my external components.

Nothing "makes" anyone happy. Happiness is an act of will. Circumstance does not dictate happiness but rather response to circumstance does. tldr I just want someone to cuddle, not mind bending trips into a hellish existence centred around the next hit.
>>
>>8821992
[email protected] (I know, horrid username, made it in 5th grade)
>>
>>8821988
>heroin
>happy
thats not how it works, noob
>>
>>8821852
You should lower your standards considering your... situation
>>
File: 1486955717900.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1486955717900.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>8821988
good luck trying to hide being a smack head
>>
>>8822361
Lower standards than kind to me and fun to be around?

Like how much lower?
>>
Same situation as OP here. Curious of replies.
>>
>>8821852
Come to Colorado fampai it's hard to breathe and there's tons of mountains
>>
>>8823459
Where are you from?
>>
>>8823479
EU. Came back home from studying abroad this April, started hrt some months ago. On my support group lots of girls seem to have long distance bfs/gfs so figured it can't be that bad.
>>
>>8823544
Oh, cool. Tall, laid back cis bi/poly guy from the UK here if you want to chat at all? Was asking because America is a bit far, especially with timezones in my experience.
>>
File: 1498592564457s.jpg (2KB, 118x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498592564457s.jpg
2KB, 118x125px
>>8823566
Sure, hit me on discord
Mia#1578
Have the same experience with Americas, way too far.
>>
>>8823600
Sent. #1213
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.