[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 300px-Th105Sakuya.png (126KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Th105Sakuya.png
126KB, 300x336px
Hello /lgbt/ - please dont ignore this post...
Recently my online gf whom i love very much just confessed to me that she is a "guy" but he isn't straight...
because of my past experiences with girls.. i think it honed me to become a pansexual.. Or im just desperate..
heres a greentext story
>gf had a bet with someone to scam lots of guys
>scams me but falls in love with me
>she told me earlier that she was a guy and she scammed me and she will bring back all my money because shes loves me so much..
now im really confused and now im having a decision to make this work.. But im kind of afraid since my grandparents are christian in a sense. (op living in sea mexico) my mom would understand.. But im afraid that they will disown me..
You guys genuinely love too right?
I just dont want to be alone...
im a neet too.. And i think she wants me to make her house husband (i do chores a lot..)
(Pic unrelated)
>>
if it's a dude why are you saying she? is it a tranner?
>>
>>8821880
i haven't seen "her" in person.
she sounded like a girl thats why i fell for her.
helped me moved on depression and such.
but i just recently told her i still really love her and would try to make it work.
>>
>>8821842
> she will bring back all my money because shes loves me so much

Sorry anon, you're getting played
>>
>>8822007
we're meeting tomorrow though.
>>
>>8822019
Cool. Hope it works out for you.

If they ask for money for any reason see it as major red flag though.
>>
>>8821842
You call yourself pansexual so I hope you die lonely.
>>
>>8821842
Why did you give "her" money?
>>
>>8821842
I really hope it works for you. I hope he is strong and can protect you
>>
>>8821842
>gf had a bet with someone to scam lots of guys
>scams me but falls in love with me
>she told me earlier that she was a guy and she scammed me and she will bring back all my money because shes loves me so much..
Yeah sorry bud, she's just trying to extract more money out of you. If you need the money and think there's a chance of getting your money back, play along with it for a while until you get it back (but don't give any more). Otherwise, just cut it off now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.