[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is 14 early transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

Is 14 early transition?
>>
bump please answer i want to know if i should hate myself or not

it's totally been 4 years i swear
>>
>>8820441
It depends on whether you pass or not and how much puberty you underwent. If you have defined male features then you're late, regardless of age.
>>
File: IMG_20170903_121758_471.jpg (86KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170903_121758_471.jpg
86KB, 640x853px
>>8820441

It's young enough to pass and be significantly feminine, but not truly early. See Commie, started at 15. That's pretty significant.
>>
>>8820545
Why are you editing my photos? There wasn't even a dick in the original lol
>>
>>8820552
this is a blue board idiot
>>
>>8820545
is there pics of commie's face/with clothes on?

i-AHEM by the time was 14, i had a pretty definite chin, and 14.5-15" shoulders. was kind of freaked out by that. pic related is me when I was 14 in boymode, this picture was not taken 2 weeks ago. sorry for the autistic facial expression.

back then I just started blockers - self medding bicalutamide with QHI for a couple months (no estrogen), then when I was able to talk to my parents I got histrelin.
>>
File: IMG_20170808_183724.jpg (570KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170808_183724.jpg
570KB, 1944x2592px
>>8820800
forgot image
>>
>>8820800
>is there pics of commie's face/with clothes on?
the one in her communist outfit.
>>
>>8820545
>wide dudeshoulders
>no hips
wtf i no longer envy "early" transitioners

>>8820802
hello there maxmoefoe
>>
>>8824746
They do have hips/waist though?
>>
>>8824762
>waist
sure
>hips
where?
>>
>>8824650
i think i saw that image like a year ago. but i didn't save it

>>8824746
>>8824762
>>8824773
;_;

maxmoefoe isn't even funny, my autistic cousin watches him

i already made a pact to myself that if i don't pass/end up too far gone i'll try to obtain pimozide or a similar antipsychotic. should i try and pursue that immediately instead? or try and go on with transitioning.
>>
>>8825483
killing dopamine will only make you worse off and amotivated to accomplish

you should probably just stop being so vapid
>>
>>8825491
maybe. but if i have no chance of passing i might as well be trash anyways - i don't think it's vapid to not want to live a life of incurable dysphoria and insults/harassment from other people.

i already have a bit of an adam's apple, i don't know if it shows in the photo. so that might be the final mark for honitude for me.
>>
>>8825584
>i don't think it's vapid to not want to live a life of incurable dysphoria and insults/harassment from other people.
Worst case scenario detransition.
>>
>>8825483
he isn't but he's certainly cute tbhon
>>
>>8820441
Earlier = better. At 14 you're all but guaranteed a successful transition. Go for it anon.
>>
>>8824746
That's because commie chan isn't "early." 15 is solidly in mid territory. 14 is more ambiguous because some people aren't far into puberty at that point, but most are already a few years in at 15.
>>
You must transition in the womb, otherwise you'll be a terrible hon for the rest of your days
>>
>>8820441
I mean, 18 is still an early transition (for years it was actually the lower limit possible legally), so yeah 15 is very early.

Now if you're asking if someone will pass if they transition at that age, that's an entirely different matter.

Basically everyone that transitions under a certain age (probably around 23) has the potential to pass given enough effort (excluding voice) , but not everyone is going to pass as well or as easily, and it might take some people a lot more effort than others.

Finally there is the "will I make an attractive girl", which honestly it doesn't matter when you transition, some girls are just going to be ugly, cis or trans.
>>
>>8820441
Where did you find image ?
>>
honestly, it's not about age, it's all genes. At 14, some people already have developed a lot of masculine features and others haven't even grown pubic hair.

You have to take your own body into accoun, age in general doesn't matter.

- t. estrogen at 11
>>
>>8830868
Your sensitivity to androgen matters more then anything. XY with CAIS don't need hormones at all.
>>
>>8820441
>Is 14 early transition?
Early?
That's like grandma tier transitioning.
>>
>>8830868
this desu
I already had my jawline at 10 years old, and if anything, waiting til 20 to transition gave the rest of my head time to grow such that my jaw is *more proportional* to my head now than if I'd started really early, fucking sucks but that's genetics for you
>>
>>8830868
My voice passes very well apparently, but i'm 5'9 and was starting to have darker hair in spots but blockers reversed it. but i'm still really concerned about my chin and shoulders. thanks cara you made me want to die

>>8832553
apparently my head is as big as my mom's. but my jawline is trash
>>
File: WHR.jpg (793KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
WHR.jpg
793KB, 2448x3264px
>>8824746
This is the original picture, I think I do have waist and hips. When I first posted this picture and people didn't know it was me, they said I looked "totally cis". Which is also how people first reacted to my communist jacket picture and others before I became more notable.

I have video of me dancing from the waist down if you want. It doesn't really matter anyway, I care more about what the guys at the club think of me than some rando on 4chan.
>>
>>8834393
You're pseduo-bi now? What changed you?
>>
>friendly reminder that God hates gays
>>
File: bisexual_bob.png (153KB, 538x300px) Image search: [Google]
bisexual_bob.png
153KB, 538x300px
>>8834396
??? I've always been bisexual. In fact it caused trouble for me when I was first talking to doctors about my desire to transition. I've been doing stuff with guys in clubs since a few months after I turned 21. And I asked a guy out just the other week because I knew he had a crush on me, but some unfortunate stuff happened and now I think he's being a sadboy about it.

I just have very different taste in guys than I do in women. And I don't even usually get to dance with the kind of guys I like.
>>
>>8834482
>In fact it caused trouble for me when I was first talking to doctors about my desire to transition.
?
>>
>>8834403
fuck off pol
>>
>>8837708
true trans shit
You are considered true trans if you are into opposite gender. For example MtF would be interested in males only and FtM in women. If you were a trans who's into gender you transition to then you were considered fetishist and not taken seriously. That's why older hons had to lie about their orientation to get treatment.
>>
>>8840112
Do modern therapists still do this?
>>
>>8843357
I pray to God that they do.
>>
>>8843361
What the hell?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.