[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no native american bf to raceplay colonize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Martin-Sensmeier.jpg (52KB, 419x704px) Image search: [Google]
Martin-Sensmeier.jpg
52KB, 419x704px
tfw no native american bf to raceplay colonize
>>
>>8819859
90% of the "native americans" you see or find attractive are really just mixed people with a recent native ancestry. There's basically no more natives and the few that do exist don't really take care of their appearance.

My tip would be to look into mixed white/Mongols, they look surprisingly like the native american models.
>>
>>8820823
Hi /pol/
>>
>>8819859
Most Natives are so mixed that it is more cultural than racial. I was raised with the culture and am white as a sheet, so ya know, good fucking luck.
>>
>>8820828
Are you fucking retarded? No seriously do you have brain damage? What goes around inside some people's mind to accuse of the /pol/ boogieman every time someone posts anything that doesn't agree to their particular worldview in this site? Go fuck yourself, you don't even try to address what I posted you just try to brush it off because of your perceived identity of me.
>>
>>8820846
Lol because "Native Americans look sorta like half white Mongol dudes" and pointing out the poor living conditions of those who are pure enough to be on reservations is obvious Nazi behavior.
>>
>>8820853
They are genetically similar and almost identical if you pick a mixed mongol/white person, I know because I've looked into this myself.
>pointing out reality makes you a nazi
Are you insane? That's not how the world works, that's not how anything works, and it's true the living conditions in the reservations is absolutely dogshitgarbage, partially because of the poor placement of those areas partially because of previous government actions and partially due to lack of current modernization projects. And of course if you live in a shitty area you're going to look like shit.

Also pic related you dumbfuck, a russian model that has both white and mongol ancestry.
>>
>>8820878
I was being sarcastic, on your side. I'm part Native and the darker side of my family's elderly racists aren't even racist towards my Eastern Chinese gf. As a little girl she got lost in New Mexico and some reservation dudes thought a member of the tribe was missing a kid.
>>
>>8820910
>sarcasm on the internet
Why do you hate me and make my life harder? It's funny for you but for me it wouldn't be the first time I legitimately received almost that exact message before.

It's hurts to live.
>>
>>8820928
Poe's Laws a bitch and not even us fags, half fags, lesbians, and trannies can avoid being called Nazis over stupid shit. I am proud of every branch of my lineage, the white and the red, and trying to say Natives don't have definite Asian and potential Celtic routes is science denial. I hate science denial.
>>
>>8820938
So seeing as you have a gf are you a lesbian or...?

It's funny because all the lgbt people I met which were natives were either lesbians or trans.
>>
>>8820954
Nah, bi and currently with a woman. I had something going with a pretty sweet black dude but he went all SJW on me. And a lot of tribes are super accepting of trans, so that could have something to do with it?
>>
File: gordon I want you to kill me.png (53KB, 204x262px) Image search: [Google]
gordon I want you to kill me.png
53KB, 204x262px
>>8820965
>bi
>native guy
I'm salty jelly now.

You see I knew that shit because I've looked into natives before, but guys who retain the native appearance and actually look like two guys posted here are so rare I just gave up at some point.
>>
>>8820984
I have retained a lot more of the culture than of the appearance. I still have a ridged nose, sharp bones, thick hair, dark hair, and pretty dark eyes. I am also pale as a sheet with facial hair. I look more French than Native. I just remember a lot of the culture from before my grandpa died.
>>
I went into a sex shop and they were selling sexy border patrol uniforms. I wouldn't buy it but if someone offered...
>>
>>8821009
That's funny I'm not north american but I'm south american and my great grandma was a full native, she was excluded by the tribe when she was born, but surprisingly she passed some good amount of her culture to my family.

At any rate any mixed person, sans few exceptions, would have to make an actual effort to look what's depicted as the "native look".
>>
>>8821043
Full Natives see my beard and think I look like a viking. Those are rare among full blooded natives. Also when you're mixed race between Native and white(so most Native blooded people of both our continents) it makes really neat cultures! Acadian/Cajun pride!
>>
File: 1417528920691.jpg (27KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1417528920691.jpg
27KB, 500x750px
>>8821058
Yeah but full blooded are really rare outside of reservations, and inside the reservations the situation is often dismal. It makes dating prospects to anyone who actually likes the native look very hard.

Also pic related, another curious case, he's asian/latino/white and really a very rare case of someone whose genetics set him up to look amerindian.
>>
>>8821102
I have a lot of Cherokee blood, and would be willing to visit a Cherokee or Delaware reservation. But you could never get me unarmed on a Navajo or Apache reservation. Tribal cultures carried on and mixed with American poverty culture. It ain't all payote in the desert!
>>
>>8821113
Fuck the Navajo reservation is pretty sad, although a beautiful place, it's simply way too big in an area with very few natural resources that benefit a growing civilation.

Still not as bad as where I live so I was considering living very close to there some time ago.
>>
>>8821159
If it is not too much to ask, where abouts are you from? I am from the Appalachians. Yaaay, heroin epidemic!
>>
>>8821163
Brazil, Rio, here we don't have reservations, fuck the only museum we got was taken down for some useless building for the olympics. Mind you though, here we didn't have a massive number of native deaths when the continent was conquered so almost everyone with the exception of those at the very south has some native ancestry.
>>
>>8821184
>the only *native museum
>>
>>8821184
That is a pretty different contexts. A lot of our shit is pretty common in American media. From what you've seen, do the tribes have stuff in common?
>>
>hey /board/ I like X melanin enriched thing
*/pol/ teleports behind you*
>>
>>8821242
In Brazil? More or less, interestingly things like their pantheon of gods and certain aspects such some basic rituals were shared among all tribes of a certain area such as the ones in the southwestern region, or the ones in the northwest, the actual north, the Amazon forest however was quite different.

Despite being somewhat close to each other many tribes were pretty isolated partially because while water and food is abundant the environment is very harsh, with many predators and diseases. There is where most of the full blooded natives live because not even the europeans were able to colonize the place.

In terms of culture brazil is much more of a mixing pot than the US ever was, with the largest Japanese population outside of Japan, the heavy influence of the african culture (actual african, not the modern one the US has) and also a heavy influence the europan culture, the native one took more of a backstage but it still exists in things that most people don't even think about such as some specific words, many of our recipes, medicine and some subtle aspects in brazilian music.
>>
>>8821310
Sounds like a lovely place to study!(I want to double doctorate in Linguistics and Anthropology)
>>
>>8821330
Well it's a lovely subject to study but not really a lovely place, the north is very dangerous for today's standards, orderly civilization with laws and modern day conventions simply do not exist in many of the most civilized areas, don't even think about the least ones.

The rest of the country is almost failing into a complete state of chaos, such as the one you'd see in Venezuela or the USSR for reasons I won't go into much detail about. Even before this current climate, brazil has always been a pretty violent place.
>>
>>8821374
I am aware, but you cannot study culture and language without putting yourself at very real risk. There are very risks to tally up when going, "Huh, I wonder why this shit is so poorly documented thus far?"
>>
>>8821398
Well it's poorly documented because most people when trying to document it end up dying.

That was a joke but the number of deaths in brazil is higher than that of countries at war such as Syria and Afghanistan.

That being said there are many people that are descendants from tribes that know some of the folklore, costumes and culture finding them however might be a little tricky as they are few and in areas such as Rio and the São Paulo they live among many people.
>>
>>8821420
I grew up around gang violence and extreme camping. Not saying that finding them would be even close to easy for me, but significantly easier than most people nerdy enough to go searching for that shit. I know tiny bits of Spanish and Portuguese also.
>>
>>8821432
yeah well if you're set on it I'd say that you should take a look on how the Chinese history of crazy tyrants changed how people there behave and how it put them into a survival mindset, it's pretty similar here with the difference that people might SEEM welcoming.

You know I actually think I know the location of a few remnants of a few tribes, I have a general idea of the location where my great grandmother's tribe used to be. I also know that when the museum got taken down, the few remaining natives got transferred into a new location.
>>
>>8821451
If I popped you my Skype, or Email, or discord or whatever you think you could give me some info?
>>
>>8821454
yeah I think it's possible, I live in Rio, but my great gdm came from Minas Gerais, I just asked my mother about it and she seems to recall some good chunk of information about it.
>>
>>8821517
marquisandrealphus is my Skype if you have that, I am very much interested in as much as you can supply me with. In the next couple years I want to at least be studying Alabama tribes in Texas.
>>
File: 1499686790661.jpg (38KB, 471x545px) Image search: [Google]
1499686790661.jpg
38KB, 471x545px
>>8821269
Which poster is /pol/? I don't see any Mike pence memes, Web comic edits, or unsourced infographs, which is like 99% of the shitty bait that crossboarding redditors use.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.