[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT AM I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

>be me
>Biological female
>Have a thing for reverse traps
>Am a pre t ftm/reverse traps thing myself
>Pretending to be a boy excites me
>Want a girl to force feminize me and teach me to be a proper woman
>Also wanna force feminize a pre t ftm

wtf? I don't think I'd be considered AAP cause I'm into forced feminization. It's like I'm a typical male trap but I'm female instead.
>>
>>8819661
>>Want a girl to force feminize me and teach me to be a proper woman
>>Also wanna force feminize a pre t ftm
hot
>>
File: 1497408869177.png (426KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
1497408869177.png
426KB, 540x888px
>>8819661
This may interest you then. I'm mtf, before I got on hormones and for the first 1 or so on them I was in the reverse of your position. I knew I wanted to be a girl and all that jazz, but specifically I always contextualized myself wanting to be a strong woman.

I was lifting weights like crazy and considered it part of my transition. I wanted to be able to dominate other people with my strength but still be undeniably female. Having a submissive partner to break down was a dream at that point.

These feelings faded away after a year of hormone replacement therapy. It's tricky to explain but my theory is that I was still socialized to have """male values""" and I was carrying that with me either as a subconscious bargain or habit. Sure I could be a woman, but I'd still be tough and strong.

So I wonder if in your case it's similar, you know you're a man but your life experience has you contextualizing as a trap-reverse trap.

How do you feel about your genitals lmao
>>
Force feminizing the tomboy is an older trope then force feminizing the male. It's the original, in fact. Basically all tomboys are like that. The ones who don't end up butch or FtM at least.
>>
>>8819715
I've thought about transition, but I don't really think I wanna do that.
And I wouldn't get SRS. Surprise vagina is best vagina.
>>
>>8819739
Oh I totally agree, that's part of the mystique. You just said you were pre-t rather than non so I assumed you wanted hormones. Everything else aside if you could live as your ideal self, who would you be?
>>
>>8819755
>if you could live as your ideal self, who would you be?
The best trap I could be
>>
>>8819661
IT CAN'T BE THE LEGENDARY FTMTFTM.
>>
>>8819919
jesus fucking christ kek
>>
>>8819661
Wait, I thought Pidge was supposed to be a trans girl, that pretended to be a guy so she could join the military?
>>
Email, OP?
>>
>>8819661
I'm just like you except I'm MtF.
>>
You sound genderfluid/genderqueer.

Could be NB?
>>
>>8821899
Does anyone actually buy into the non binary meme?
>>
>>8823059
tbHON

i don't know about that
>>
>>8823059
Some people don't fit into the binary. You don't have to personally believe in it because I can see how hard it would be to disconnect yourself from that mindframe. But third genders have existed for a long ass time. nb shit isn't a new concept, especially in my own culture so I can easily see it as being legit.
>>
File: 1503008985817.png (714KB, 900x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1503008985817.png
714KB, 900x1120px
>>8823094
So wait am I non binary?
>>
>>8823181
Do you feel that no matter what, transitioning or staying as you are perceived, you will not fit into either slot A or slot B? Do you feel that your gender is one you cannot fully explain in simple terms? Do you know you perceive yourself as both or Neither ?

Then you could be NB or fluid. Check out some sites talking about it. Some use hormones or have types of dysphoria, some don't!
>>
>>8823645
You know, the funny thing is that if I didn't find the whole non binary thing to be bullshit, I'd probably identify as such.
I got the typical Tumblr non binary look (gender nonconforming, gauges, septum piercing, short bleached hair, 19 y/o female). I'd fit right in.
Sometimes I wonder if the reason I don't identify as such is because I'm redpilled or im just suppressing
>>
>>8824684
It's up to you. People can be cis and GNC, totally makes sense. So does a third gender to me, like not fitting into either gender. I wouldn't go off what tumblr says or does on literally anything. It's full of 14 year olds. Would you listen to a 14 year old for advice? I mostly hope they learn to explore themselves in more healthy manners.
>>
dont get converted into non binary-ism OP.

youre just a regular run of the mill pervert and thats A-OK
>>
>>8826427
They can be a pervert and non binary you fucking cuck
>>
>>8819661
>>8819732
I'd like to RP that.
>>
>>8826434
is it really possible to be non-binary and at the same time 'be'?
>>
cant give you advice, but im an MtF who likes to mommy and i gotta say i really love reverse traps

i feel like force masculinizing a repressed ftm would be adorable.
>>
>>8832735
>i feel like force masculinizing a repressed ftm would be adorable.
It would just be a depressing reminder of what upbringing is like for boys.
>>
>>8832747
If he was happy about being a boy id be happy for them. Its nice to see /someone/ enjoy testosterone and boy clothes/cut hair. Especially someone who missed out on it. Ive seen a few ftm transformation things before on /d/
>>
>>8826434
being a perv doesn't make you nb, tumblr
>>
>>8832764
How would it go?
>>
>>8819661
Himegoto - Juukyuusai no Seifuku
Your welcome
>>
>>8835249
That manga is SHIT
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.