[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it obvious you were gay when you were young?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Was it obvious you were gay when you were young?
>>
Or obvious you were trans?
>>
It usually can't be seen on kids that they are gay, bi, les, trans until they get into their teens when the brain becomes self aware. In your teens you also starts producing hormones so you start fapping or fingering yourself. Before the age or 12 it is basically impossible to tell if a child is true gay.
>>
My dad would always yell at me because I was "acting like a sissy" or he'd tell me he was gonna make me start wearing dresses and call me a girl because I reacted a certain way to something. Kids in school would always call me a fag when they rode bikes past me on my way to school. My best friend always told people I was gay even though I wasn't out or sure of that yet.
>>
I developed full blown crushes on other boys in kindergarten. I would chase the pretty blond kid around the park every day making kissu faces desperately wishing we'd hold hands.

Then I had a bestie introduce me to what sex was in about the fifth grade. Just about all my male friendships have ended up with varying degrees of benefits as a result.
>>
>>8820090
>tell me he was gonna make me start wearing dresses and call me a girl
This is probably legit horrible but my daddy fetishes are off the charts right now
>>
>>8820090
tfw your stepdad jokingly threatened to put you on HRT when you were like 15 (don't ask) and you just sort of stammered and looked away flabbergasted
>>
>>8820139
yeah, those 'threats' felt a little weird to me when I was a kid. My dad is like a 100% masculine, wanna-be macho, aggressive dude, I don't think he even grasped that what he was saying might be arousing or cause deeply confusing feelings for some people
>>
>>8820090
>>8820139
>>8820161
I need to start writing fap fiction.
>>
>>8819624
I used to watch the Fergalicious music video over and over https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY My sister brought this up to me when I came out to her.
I will DENY that this was a sign of my homo-leaning bisexuality... 11yo me just appreciated the aesthetics okaaayyyyyyyyyy.
Besides that, no, most people I've talked to are surprised I think, even if I'm not super femme or anything. But I think I do/did show some signs of lesbianism (lol?) but that they're faint and maybe only noticeable to other gays.
I didn't have a gay aunt or anything so I can't ask :P
>>
so obvious. i didn't know the word gay until i was about 10, but i'd already told people i was going to marry a woman before that. i was never in the closet at all.
>>
>>8819624
Not at all, I didn't have any sexual awareness or feelings as a little kid, not even little kid crushes until I was 11 or so. There was no indication when I was in primary school.
>>
>>8819624
My dad told my mom I wasn't gonna be like my brothers and to put aside who black Baptist Church mentality to raise me.

He was Republican, eventually got sole custody and other than calling me a slut once for messaging grown men online when I was a teen (I just wanted a boyfriend and had no concept of real danger) never shamed me for being feminine.

Always encouraged me to live life through a gender neutral lense and to not accept gender expectations.

Had more dolls than ever girl in my neighborhood.

However he was very second wave feminist in his views and had a very hard time accepting I was trans, he didn't get why I couldn't be "proud" of being a feminine man and thought of srs as mutilation.
>>
>>8820066
>It usually can't be seen on kids that they are gay, bi, les, trans until they get into their teens when the brain becomes self aware.

Not exactly true. A recent study has found a heavy connection between gender specific play in young children and being gay/trans. It basically states what we already knew - boys who play with stereotypically "girly" toys tend to be fags later in life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.