[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ordered Bovine Ovaries as an experiment to distract myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: woodyfire.jpg (10KB, 260x225px) Image search: [Google]
woodyfire.jpg
10KB, 260x225px
>Ordered Bovine Ovaries as an experiment to distract myself from wanting to be the little girl
>Mfw I read feminization becomes permanent after 6 months and continues even after you stop taking it

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>>
You're going to become a bovine.
>>
>>8819605
I think you might be medically retarded if you believe that
>>
>>8819734
We'll see how retarded you are when I turn into a cow girl.
>>
Glandular therapy is less effective then just taking estrogen. I'd go for premarin instead if I wanted a nature cunt solution.
>>
>>8819605
>Curious about what op is talking about
>Quick Google finds...

>"Bovine Ovary promotes breast growth by reactivating your body’s natural growth hormones. You don’t want to interfere with your body’s natural production of progesterone and estrogen by adding phytoestrogens into the mix."

So wait, if your "re-activating your bodies growth hormones, does that mean you'll get taller and stuff? Will your bones expand in size?

If you take it while on different hormones, will the feminization of your body increase even more? Will you enter a true-second puberty?
>>
>>8819813
Protip: cows don't contain magical chemicals and you're just reading made up bullshit
>>
>>8819835
No it has to do with your regulation of hormones. The pituitary gland shuts down when you take anti-androgens like cypro or lupron as testosterone builds up and gets converted to estrogen, then testosterone levels eventually fall like a rock. Taking BO would absorb the chemicals signaling your gland to make hormones and interfere with your natural feedback loop.
>>
>>8819605
OP, you dumb COW, what have you done?

Now moo for us, slut.
>>
How many trannies are also hu-cow fetishists who want their big milky udders hooked to a pump?
>>
>>8820101
>>8820113
Delet thes
>>
>>8820035
I hope this is just a joke and you don't actually believe this.
Cows are just fucking cows they don't produce magical shit in their ovaries
>>
>>8820158
But didn't people use to take purified mare urine?
>>
>>8820235
They still do, and I mentioned premarin (PREgnant MARe's urINe) earlier ITT.
>>
>>8820235
Yes pregant mares urinate conjugated estrogens, mostly estrone which is not healthy to take.
All of the chemicals in a cow humans have too. Female cows don't produce "unique" hormones or whatever else people claim
>>
>>8820035
Don't be retarded. Animals are pretty damn similar to each other biologically. There's a pretty good chance that bovine ovary contains the exact same chemicals as human ovary.
>>
>>8820272

I've read that bovine ovary can feminize guys better than estradiol pills. The people using glandular therapy seem to be very satisfied and have shrunk their penises a lot, compared to estradiol in which the penis doesn't shrink much or at all.

I'm not sure I believe it.
>>
>>8820321
>I've read

It's wrong. Enjoy your unregulated lead filled supplement from a factory in China.

>b-b-but the website said it was ORGANIC!
>>
File: pure concentrated smug.jpg (6KB, 232x218px) Image search: [Google]
pure concentrated smug.jpg
6KB, 232x218px
>bovine ovaries
Why not human ovaries?
>>
>>8820357

That is pretty smug.
>>
>>8820321
Just think about it, cows make the same hormones as humans. Just look it up if you're curious
>>
Lel actually ordered some myself. Switching from cypro to bica soon due to hair thinning. Want to see if my estrogen levels can get close to female levels with Bica+Ralox+Bovine Ovary. I love how people shit on things they don't try to understand. I mean if it doesn't do shit then oh well a few wasted dollars. I'll give it a try just to say I tried it.
>>
>>8820428
People shit on it because what it claims is not within the realms of science or reality
>>
>>8820428
>oh well a few wasted dollars and liver toxicity

None of these supplements have an ounce of regulation behind them. They could be putting ground up glass dildos cocaine and pixie dust in those pills for all you'll ever know and you'll be none the wiser. What, do you have a lab on hand? Didn't think so.
>>
>>8820451
Well since nobody has given me a specific reason why they disagree it's hard to believe them. I'm not claiming it has magic chemicals or some shit but IF it does increase activity of aromatase by even a small margin then I'm curious. This and white peony are the two that get talked about often when discussing aromatase so I'm gonna give it a try. On top of that I'm taking actual proven drugs that will get me started in that direction anyways. All I'm looking for is a little boost that fits MY regimen and helps me get to MY goals. It's just a science experiment.
>>
>>8820462
>Already on cypro
>have researched effects already
>depressed
>ready to kill self at the drop of a hat.

I don't give a fuck if my liver shits out. It's not like I'll try to reverse that once it happens. If feminization occurs on BO great. If it slows down or halts off BO well then it might have some efficacy and I'll try another round. I'm not get super anal about hormone levels, but I may get a test or two done if it starts showing positive effects. Just to see how close I am to female range.
>>
>>8820475
Aromatase is a cellbound enzyme. It's difficult to increase levels of it, but pretty easy to block. You can also slightly increase the activity of it sometimes.
Its own presence downregulates production of it though. Your body can slightly increase aromatase concentration but not very much unless you get a tumour which increases your total cells.
There's no reasonable way to increase aromatase enough to be able to make cis female ranges of E. If that occurs you have a horrible tumour.
>>
>>8820488
If you're already on cypro just take estradiol jesus christ
>>
>>8820498
But not saying that BO causes tumours, but there's no chemical in it that is different than human hormones.
That's likely all it is, the dried tissue probably has a small amount of estrone and estradiol.
>>
>>8820498
That's what I'm hoping for is a slight increase in activity. Hopefully Bica+Ralox will do 95% of the job, but this is just an experiment so we'll see what happens! And in the event it does give me a tumor I still win lel.

>>8820506
I would but I'm the fag that doesn't want his girlfriend to know he's taking E desu. Maybe next year when she's away for 6mo.
>>
Wait, where can I start looking if I want to find the bottom line truth on the supplement? Or at least more testimonies of its usage
>>
>>8820983
A biology textbook
>>
>>8820498
AES patients don't have tumors. There must be a way to increase aromatase activity on a significant scale in humans. There just isn't demand for it because increased aromatase expression leads to increased tumorigenesis for certain types of cancers in both sexes. The only real role it could serve is natural breast enlargement for females, and we have other ways of doing that.
>>
>>8820983
Good luck. There hasn't been much scientific research on it that I've found, mostly anecdotal evidence. My bottle will be here in a couple days though so I guess I'll be adding to that list periodically throughout the months.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.