[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop this? Should America invade Poland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 16

File: 1504557965202.jpg (3MB, 2184x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1504557965202.jpg
3MB, 2184x1704px
How do we stop this?

Should America invade Poland?
>>
>>8819521
>Should America invade Poland?
with qts?
definitely
>>
>invade
Why risk the lives of soldiers for a cold field of mud and dirt?
>>
I thought that they were smart after closing borders to migrans, but my opinion on them dropped drastically.
>ready your guns /lgbt/
>>
>>8820087
This isn't true desu some edgy guys set fire to one thing in one town almost a year ago, not really a big deal desu
>>
>>8820104

Poles are super homophobic though, much like the rest of Eastern Europe
>>
>>8820108
It's not paradise but you won't get lynched for being gay just stay away from the drunks and neonazis or commies (the generally insane groups) and you should be fine, I've survived
>>
based
>>
>>8819521
Ban immigration of Polacks, including Ukranians, before some of them shoot up a homosexuality-supporting church. You can't trust those freaks, they're all wildly bent out of shape over Hitler's whole endeavour to fix Europe, and so they'll gobble up any opportunity to persecute protestants, especially anything along the lines of sweet, considerate lutherans ... presbytarians, unitarians, quakers, methodists ... they're all in grave danger.
>>
>>8820117
Shut the fuck up, take that back, you're the insane one, you fucking kulak!
>>
Im polish tranny and I had no problem since starting HRT. People are over reacting.

Also HRT and laser/electro are really cheap here.
>>
Another pole tranny here, It's not all that bad as they say- didn't have any problem being full time while 2mnths hrt. Got even ma'amed in full boymode once when I thought going out normally would be dangerous. Well it wasn't. Just a stereotype.

>>8821539
A gdzie polecasz tanie i dobre electro? (jesli wawa)
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 810x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 810x922px
>>8821576
Monic studio (kolo sadyba best mall) najlepsze elektro w miescie. Pani Elzbieta ma ponad 20 lat doswiadczenia i nie ma nic przeciwko trans.

Pic Unrelated.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>8821611
dzięki
>>
>>8820117
> You won't get lynched
We both know that's a big fat lie.
>>
>>8822431
Not really. I kissed my bf in public and no one cared.
>>
>>8822531
I know bullshit when I see it.
And your post is bullshit.
>>
>>8822546
Have you ever been to Poland? Because your post is pure bullshit. Maybe people would yell names at you if you did it on east side near Ukrainian border in some shitty village, but in any city you can do whatever the fuck you want. I live in Bialystok, I often see one hon from my street while I shop and people just ignore her. No one cares. This is not Russia.
>>
>>8822568
> I am gonna defend my worthless shitpool of a country from accusations.
Noble, but stupid.
>>
>>8819521
honestly, please just nuke them. polish ppl are super nice (many of them come here to germany to work) but once they see someone obviously gay/lesbian they instantly make fun of them. i dont speak polish, but a bit of russian and i notice the number of insults they use looking in this persons direction.
in all honesty, germany has a lot of nazis still. like real nazis not those closet traps from pol. but germany is a joke when ut comes to violent extremists compared to polacks.
>>
>>8823826

The only reason why Germany is so socially liberal is because it has a very strong culture of "mind your own business". It has a shitload of bigots.
>>
>Should
I thought they have already.
>>
KILL EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES!
>>
>>8822431
im not lynched, but I gave up on having friends or social life; perhaps wrongly, as many people were and are friendly to me, but having experienced all the shit I did throughout my life, I'm way too much on my guard to give it another chance

t.tranny in poland
>>
>>8823845
By that logic, Russia has invaded Vietnam.
>>
>>8823880
But there are no Russian bases and troops in Vietnam.
>>
>>8819521
STOP FUCKING DRAGGING US IN TO YOUR SHITHOLES, AND OBSESSING WITH CONSUMING US, CLAIMING US FOR CANNONFODDER AGAINST THE RUSSIANS!

Even if you pieces of shit manage to drown us in your common-tier depravity and subsequently pull off infect us with faggotry, we STILL won't fall in line to all your shit!

Shut up and die, shut up and die! If you're so proudly determined never to shut up, then you just admit how badly you need to die!
>>
>>8819521
Who cares about polacks they're literally too fucking stupid to take care of their own country
>>
>>8824303
Uhm no, protestants are the ones actually following the word of God (sola scriptura, sola fide, sola gratia), and not worshiping some old pedophile in Vatican who claims he's the true representative of God on Earth.
>>
File: hitler gas button.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas button.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>>8819521
>How do we stop this?
>>
>>8824384
Oh, wow, now you're implying that protestants are particularly less fond of George Mario Googoogagalio?
>>
I need more poles to visit canada and destroy this bp tbqh
They're major qts
>>
>>8824429
>>8824472
Whatever, keep praying to your saints, or what ever you call those demons you love so much. Surely god forgives your sins if you give enough money to the church. Yeah, you don't do that anymore, but surely a The One True Church should have never succumbed to such heresy.
>>
>>8824552
Only god can forgive. You Catholics but so much faith in your millenia old institution that you lose sight of what it really means to put your faith in God. Not a single living or dead person, saint or not, could possibly understand God, or what He wants.

For that reason we must stay humble and let Him do the judging. A priest should only spread His word, not judge in His place.
>>
>>8824582
No shit you prostitutants are awfully ambivalent about judging people, that goes hand in hand with clutching casual trends and following modern society's moral dogma in whatever mindless, shortsighted, virtue signaling, incoherent direction it goes.
>>
File: 1503962231181.jpg (16KB, 216x229px) Image search: [Google]
1503962231181.jpg
16KB, 216x229px
>>8819521
Why the fuck should a war be started mover you fags? Just stay out of Poland, holy shit.>>8819595
>>
>>8824607
Ah yes, Jesus himself approved of all those child molesting con artists that you call priests. Got any paperwork on that?
>>
File: thats.hot.gif (1000KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
thats.hot.gif
1000KB, 500x363px
>>8824607
>breathed on them

kek
>>
>>8824669
The point here is: apostles =/= contemporary priests
>>
>>8824602
honestly though poland should be invaded so we can save all those qts from that wasteland
>>
>>8819521
Bitch, Polan is safer for gays than most western countries. People will give you bad looks from time to time but that's about it. We don't have muslims and no-go zones.
>>
>>8824723
>claims to be a catholic
>rapture
This levels of LARPing shouldn't be even possible.
>>
>>8824739
"Rapture" isn't part of catholic doctrine. It's something that evangelicals created somewhere in XIX century.
>>
>>8824704
Yeah, instead we have dresys.
>>
File: 1478584344362.png (45KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478584344362.png
45KB, 720x644px
Based. I want to move to Poland now.
>>
>>8824794
It's not rapture you fucking dumbass. Read your own doctrine or ask a priest.
>>8824787
Don't get in their face? Or migrate west and deal with sharia police. I dealt with that shit while working in UK. Fucking terryfing.
>>
>>8824824
You weren't taught that in Catholic school or in Mass, since it isn't Catholic doctrine. Maybe you should go back to what you're good at: consuming meth while getting reamed at gay bareback poz orgies...
>>
>>8824824
>Christ will come in body and reign.
This is not what "rapture" means you fucking retard. Stop using words you don't even understand.
>>
>>8824787
What's that?
>>8824803
Same but only if they also want to attempt making babies daily.
>>
>>8824858
>I'm not North American cunt, your definition is dumb like all things American.
Well, then maybe DON'T use words with clear definitions you don't agree with?
>>
>>8824855
>What's that?
Basically Polish chavs. You really want to avoid them at all costs, since they can beat you up for any reason (the farther you are from '''normal''' the higher chance).
>>
File: perfectly, perfectly calm.png (27KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
perfectly, perfectly calm.png
27KB, 291x300px
>>8824504
No you don't.
>>
>>8824945
But that's Gopniks.
>>
File: BYZ_flag_EU4.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
BYZ_flag_EU4.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>8824607
>mfw cathocucks unironically think they're the one true church when they literally only exist because they were butthurt they weren't the real roman empire
>>
File: Poland vs Australia-muscle.jpg (79KB, 712x515px) Image search: [Google]
Poland vs Australia-muscle.jpg
79KB, 712x515px
>>8824990
What are you talking about? Polacks are laterally built. I'm not saying there aren't Russians that are completely exagerated/Lappish-like/Uralic-tatars/pseudo-innuits complete with some asian features, or that slender Russians are more than a little less rare, but, come on...
>>
>>8824692
liberate me daddy

if you can help me reside in your country I will become your bfgf and let you play with my conetits¬
>>
>>8824980
Yeah I do. They're so qt.
>>
File: james roszko.jpg (64KB, 620x700px) Image search: [Google]
james roszko.jpg
64KB, 620x700px
>>8825226
No you don't, and you are wrong.
>>
File: happyrussianwoman.jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
happyrussianwoman.jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>8825009

Another Orthofriend? In /lgbt/? Say it ain't so!
>>
>>8825264
Yeah I do, and the poles around here are massively cute. Good pole butchers around here too~
>>
>>8825355
Around where?

And why are you accusing the polish of butchering others?
>>
>>8825410
In canada.

All I know is, people go into the polish meat shop, but few leave. Good meat is all I care about.
>>
File: Armin-Meiwes_280_369863a.jpg (26KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
Armin-Meiwes_280_369863a.jpg
26KB, 280x390px
>>8825425
Ahh, it's always like that with these fucktarded Polacks, always looking up to Krauts! Absolutely sickening!

Canada, that's the same thing as Toronto, right? Minus the nice traditional part ... Green-Gables-Province, and of course New France, which don't have Polacks.
>>
File: I'm not saying....jpg (51KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
I'm not saying....jpg
51KB, 500x438px
Oh god, seeing my country get reduced to nothing but papism is so fucking degrading. It makes me even more frustrated by everyone being too deranged or stupid to recognize it as just an aberant province of Russia, especially because it underscores why it cannot be anything but that.
>>
File: Nazarenos.jpg (213KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
Nazarenos.jpg
213KB, 1024x680px
What the fuck are these christcucks even going on about? How can people even debate this shit, it makes no sense, it's a dumptruck of fluff!

Papists are godawful cryptoshit. The obsessive tryhard display of unity is the foremost sick thing about it. So you have the classic mediteranean catholic region, which is understood to be a *shame culture*. And it appears that even the hispanic world is like that, though it's obviously radically different in general. But then that shame aspect is said to be completely aberant for catholicism somehow, and the normal catholic kind is a *guilt culture*. WTF is that, some sort of relic from the Irish getting into everyone's consciousness and becoming defined as quintessetial catholics that way, by default? I understand there's some intense guilt going on in Belgium too. So, all this is supposed to extend into Poland? One neat paradigm to conceptualize all pasty papists under elegantly? Well, at least it can straighforwardly be inferred that this should be what's under the microscope *on that side*.

But then protestantism is so much of a clusterfuck, it's just blatantly obvious! You have all the liberall fucks crying about "republican jesus", as if .. what the fuck is that even supposed to be? Mormonism would fall under that, and that's blatantly not the same Jesus as anything else. But... it would clearly include southern baptists, and some non-republicans actually have the decency to focus on that specifically, pragmatically, but that would tend to be libertarians or more along that path. but of course that's a shit representation of protestants, as the most noticible maifestation are those that are the cuckiest of cucks. And it doesn't help when statistics agencies let them all cloak each other jointly under the "protestant" banner. Okay, fine, that is an impressively devious way to fly under the radar, but then why should the rest of us not view them as just a trashheap of what the fuck?
>>
>>8824422
>>8824422
"hey everybody it's time for a 4chan.org/lgbt meet and greet!"
>>
>>8825009
Which church doesn't believe they're the one true church? And how are catholics not tied deeply to the real roman empire, if not the two or three realest roman empires?
>>
>>8826455
because the real Roman empire died when it became Christian.

they had forgotten who they were, where they came from- they were no longer Romans, but Christians.
>>
>>8826463
And yet all those people eagerly say Catholics aren't really Christian.
>>
>>8819521
You are absolutely insane.

You're full of yourself to levels most people would believe impossible.

Who knows what else is wrong with you.

Just stop thinking. Your causality-plan is so out of whack, you're fucking hopeless.

If you dare to invade Poland, you can't begin to imagine how much you'll regret it! Pulse will look like a fucking joke! You won't have to worry about the right to bear arms being tarnished, because you'll be getting bombs, because it wouldn't be enough for everyone teaching you a lesson to get only one salvo. It wouldn't just be special leading gay clubs going down. Every gay club would be likely to explode. Gay community centers would fry. Gay public figures would snuff it in all sorts of ways. Gay neighbourhoods would be culled. The rivers would run red so hard, your precious pretentious childish rainbows would also turn just red. Do not fucking dare, take your invasion dreams and stuff them, now.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.