[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: DI5y-EFVYAAd8rv.jpg (30KB, 583x421px) Image search: [Google]
DI5y-EFVYAAd8rv.jpg
30KB, 583x421px
>>
I don't even mind riley otherwise
but there's just no way
>>
>>8819378
that tranny needs to calm the fuck down
>>
>>8819378
a proper woman (male) should never have the right to refuse it when her daddy is feeling hot
>>
>>8819388

i think what she's saying is that afterellen is dogwhistling transphobia, (which may be true), but she just looks like a dumbass saying this

>>8819389

no
>>
>>8819378
Reminder that OP is the same obsessed autistic clown who's been spamming threads nonstop like http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8806595/#8806595 till he got banned

The who reason. He tried posting a science thread and got laughed at because he couldn't even understand what statistical significance was so he's spent the whole week spamming.

Just laugh at this clown.
>>
>>8819378
defend what, attention whore who hurts trans acceptance by trying to shame people for having sexual orientation?
>>
>>8819378
AE tweeted an author that called MTFs rapist Men.
Also AE is failing pretty badly. It's traffic has shrunk to a tiny fraction of the not too big amount it was last year. Add revenue is crashing and unlike breitbart they don't have any daddy to bail them out.

Nothing more than a failing site trying to get popular by peddling hate and failing.
>>
>>8819401
Alright, just keep in mind that video says you're a man, and a rapist. I'm sure that's gonna help your aceptance.
>>
>>8819378
>Women have the right...
No mention of men!
>>
>>8819378
Also, OP pretty much admits here that the real reason he's spent these weeks spamming is cause he's mad he got laughed at that time he tried to play doctor but got laughed out of the board BC incompetence.

So he's spammed his sad threads nonstop because he was so hurt and offended bc people didn't worship his briliant mind.
>>
>>8819470

I don't understand this, what do you mean?
>>
>>8819505
OP is some crazy guy who's been spamming the board for weeks because he got offended. Stop posting in his bullshit or sage at least.
>>
>>8819517

No I'm OP and I don't know why you think I've been spamming threads
>>
>>8819517
>>8819527

Whoevers in your sreenshot seems like an ass, I'm a trans girl, I hate terfs and dogwhistle terf rhetoric, I just think Riley is a dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 712x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 712x940px
>>8819378
According to 4transbians, it's cool to try to delegitimize cis lesbian sexuality, only as long it's you're doing it in a "hip" alt-right way, like Milo does. Riley gives off "SJW vibes", hence the sudden belief changed you see in treads about her.
>>
>>8819532
>>8819527
Then just shut up and go away. You're going to attract this guy. You even seem exactly like him.
>>
>>8819543
I'll stop.
>>
File: DI6HrpdXYAAAmcM.jpg (73KB, 692x622px) Image search: [Google]
DI6HrpdXYAAAmcM.jpg
73KB, 692x622px
defended
>>
>>8819577
It's a bad idea to bump OP and his bait thread. You're only playing into what he wants.
>>
OK? I mean I'm trans, but I'm not going to fucking blackmail someone into having sex with me.
>>
>>8819593
Seriously are you guys dumb enough to not recognize >>8819378 's bait? You're just gonna get more shit like this
>>
>>8819394
It's not dogwhistling as such, it's baiting dumb trannies into saying stupid "no you don't" shit that is rapey when taken literally.
>>
>>8820378
Except that never happened and the only thing on screen shot is people criticizing them for calling mtfs men.
>>
>>8819378
She's right. The only alternative is not being allowed to refuse because of their identity.
>>
>>8819378
>>8819394
>women don't deserve consent

wtf am I reading
>>
>>8821088
>Autist making strawman posts again
Hi, so care to explain why you've been making dozens of threads like this out of a tantrum?
>>
>>8821088
>>8819378

Imagine, all of this spam and your drag queen threads just because a little take down from someone who understood stats so offended you
>>
>>8819577
Thank you for posting this. That last tweet is awesome.
>>
>>8819378
nah nigga

she a crazy thot.
>>
File: 2017 LGBT.png (466KB, 722x767px) Image search: [Google]
2017 LGBT.png
466KB, 722x767px
>>8819378
>>8819577

Correlate what your opposition believes in with irrational fear. Works every time.

Until someone points out it's not because they're afraid, it's because they're disgusted. And disgust is not the same thing as fear. "Phobia" is not the correct term here, but it's the one that gets used because it works on people's guilt. You're no less afraid "accepting" Riley's ideology than you were prior: because it was never about fear to begin with.
>>
>>8819577
>poorly articulated to the point it looks like she's contradicting herself
This is why I prefer ContraPoints tbdesu, we need more trans commentators with actual public speaking/debate skills
>>
>you don't have to have sex outside your race
>it's your choice, you can refuse to consent at any time, for any reason
>there's absolutely nothing wrong with turning down nonwhites
>HOW DARE YOU CALL ME RACIST ARE YOU SUPPORTING RAPE

Just because it's true you can turn down trans people, the fact you constantly feel the need to specifically point out "hey, rejecting trans folk is totally okay!" implies some level of transphobia.
>>
>>8821097
>>8821134
Women ARE allowed to refuse for ANY reason. Anything otherwise, or the removal of their consent, would be a violation of their rights. Do either of you take offense to that statement?
>>
>>8822498
isn't that contrapoints thing a crossdresser?
also hes a terrible debater
>>
>>8822722
I don't get what your green text has anything to do with the OP, but race is not gender, and the original poster did not feel the need to point anything out. It is okay to reject trans folk. It's also okay to reject cis.
>>
>>8822981
This goes double for men. Nobody wants to date a nigger woman or a shemale.
>>
>>8822994
I don't think it applies double to anyone or it's appropriate to apply slurs to people, but I do agree it does apply regardless of race, gender, or identity of who you choose to date
>>
>Trannies are disgusting mentally ill men

Woah, that's kinda' fucked up

>Which is my reason for not sleeping with them

Oh ok, I guess that's ok then
>>
Anyone has the right to sexually refuse anyone at any time for any reason. That's already the law in all civilized countries.
>>
>>8819378
She should stop being so fucking angry all the time. Who hurt her?
>>
>>8821551
Oh cute you saw jordan peterson on the recent joe rogan podcast where he said that same line about disgust and fear. Also let's play out that logic with a snappy example:

I am disgusted by trans people.
>why
They erode gender roles
>why is that bad
Gender is the fabric of society, without it I *fear* we will be lost

It does ultimately always go back to fear.
>>
>>8824017

Also it doesn't matter 'phobia' doesn't literally mean 'fear' in every conceivable context. Is a hydrophobic material 'afraid' of water? No. In the social concept of homophobia or transphobia, it more means resentment, revulsion, or bigotry, along with fear (to an extent).
>>
>>8824017
i'm ok with gender roles, i just don't want to be my assigned one.
>>
>>8824052
I respect your personal position but just by saying that you can exchange one gender role for another you call them into question.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.