[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>8818132 Reminder to vote "no" if you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>>8818132
Reminder to vote "no" if you think LGBT people are more than leftist stooges.
>>
File: 1465746271373.jpg (92KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465746271373.jpg
92KB, 1024x512px
>>8818132
nah im good cunt, I was going to vote yes but then you reminded me about the webm you posted

best no argument there is really
>>
File: _lel.jpg (59KB, 850x835px) Image search: [Google]
_lel.jpg
59KB, 850x835px
>>8818304
This.
Vote NO, degeneracy and self indulgence are awful we're better than this. Only fucking commies push that anti-western garbage.
>>
>>8818132
Gays shouldn't be pandered to with identity politics.

If they really care about LGBT people how about taking a firmer stance on Islamic extremism because Aus goes the way of Europe, Canada, NZ and the UK?
>>
This is disgusting nihilist fucking trash fuck you. Letting gays marry is what Muhhamed Allah wants it's what the fucking sandniggers want you fucking idiot. Do you want the terrorists to win?
>>
>>8818345
>>8818339
>>8818329
>>8818314
>>8818304
>I let 4chan determine all of my worldviews and you should too! XD
>>
>ausniggeria
>white
>>
>>8818349
fucking die nihilist it's what you want anyways
>>
>gay marriage is just for commies and islam-apologists
How the fuck did your brains infarct that badly while still maintaining enough function to let you type?
>>
>>8818350
>>8818356
LOL! /int/ and /bant/ are just the best boards on this site, right??? so funneh reading these EPIC MEMES over and over again on every single board from people who can't contain their shit to one place! XD
>>
>>8818132
i personally dont really care for marriage desu.
its a christian thing, and the big book says that gays cant marry. simple as that. i want to respect the origin of this tradition.
me and my husbando share a very special bond already, were very committed to one another. we dont really need any fancy papers and stuff to confirm that.

i do, however, understand the other, broader aspects of this movement too. i know its not just about marriage, but pushing lgbt rights in general, and i will vote yes.
>>
>>8818385
This desu, those government benefits for married people are something only cishet people deserve, we've committed an unforgivable sin by being like this and not receiving the same government benefits that tie in with marriage is a part of our righteous punishment.
>>
>>8818401
>government benefits for married people
huh?
>>
>>8818401
>those government benefits for married people are something only cishet people deserve
They're something nobody deserves and extending the privileges to us is no substitute for removing them and in fact will only make removing them harder.
>>
>>8818411
Calm down shekelberg.
>>
>wanting to marry
>in 2017
You'd only be marrying to please some straight scum who thinks it deserves your eternal gratitude for voting yes.

They don't care about you or your marriage.
You're just a tool, a stepping stone for them to elevate their social status to a higher level.
>>
>>8818132
I don't think people realize that Funk Carioca dancing is a sought after skill for anyone living near or in a favela. Basically they try dancing it since they were able to walk, hetero or homo.
This is only a shock to non-brazilians.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.