[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is gay love real? or is just a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17

File: 1496169469440.jpg (73KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1496169469440.jpg
73KB, 850x1202px
Is gay love real? or is just a meme?
>>
>>8817244
All love is a meme. The world would be a better place without it.
>>
love itself is just a meme to make you get married and reproduce, then it goes away
>>
>>8817244
human emotions themselves are memes.
>>
>>8817244
gay love is real. just rare.
>>
>>8817244
only trap love is treal
>>
File: 1504025220017.jpg (272KB, 953x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504025220017.jpg
272KB, 953x1200px
>>8817301
Can confirm

T. Trap
>>
Straight love is a meme because women are trash. Gay love is the only true love
>>
>>8817301
This
Been in a stable, monogamous relationship with my bf for about 7 years now, were still very deeply dedicated to each other and spend all our free time with together. Lewd and cuddles every day.
>>
>>8817793
This.

The only relationships where both people actually love each other are homosexual male relationships. Only men can love, and only men can see their partners as people, not objects.

Women are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. They see relationships as a transaction where they trade sex for whatever resources they want to take from someone else. As soon as they've taken what they want or when they see a target that has more to take, they abandon the relationship (taking even more from their victim in the divorce) without a second thought. They have no concern for the person they claimed to love or even their own children that resulted from that relationship. Women are all socipathic whores incapable of love or empathy.

What do women even have to offer men other than sex?
>>
>>8817811
This is why lesbians are terrible
>>
>>8817828
True.

Most lesbians have had sex with men.

This is because women are all lying whores.
>>
>>8817811
jesus christ what a cringe XDDD are all incels 16 years old?
>>
>>8817811
Women love their children and family more than anything else.
Men love everything.

Women are just fulfilling their role as biological gatekeepers. They are fined tuned to seek out the best genes possible.
>>
I don't know but I want to find out.
>>
>>8817918
me too
>>
>>8817811
>They see relationships as a transaction where they trade sex for whatever resources they want to take from someone
My mum did this.
>>8817869
>Women love their children and family more than anything else.
My mum used this as her fake excuse to accomplish the above.
>>
>>8817869
If women loved their children and family then why are women initiating 80% of divorces despite how much harm divorce does to their children?
Why do the children of single mothers have far worse outcomes than those raised by single fathers?
Why are women the most likely to abuse their biological children?
Why do kids raised by two lesbian mothers fare worse than those raised by two gay dads?

Women don't care about their kids. Most just see their kid as an object or accessory to their lives.
>>
>>8817918
please not Free! fanart

it makes my heart hurt to see the blazer uniforms and remind me of all the pure high school homosex I missed out on because I was in the closet
>>
>>8817927
>>8818080
we get it anon, you have mommy issues.

combating your anecdote with my anecdote
Might be initiating divorce to take kids away from an abusive father to protect them, that's what mine did. Dad literally didn't believe there was anything wrong with his controlling abusive behaviour, fought the divorce and tried to play victim. I'm glad she initiated.

I think divorce can really affect young children but pretty much all the friends I have with divorced parents preferred living in a house where parents weren't arguing to one where they were together but were.

Single mothers come from a wide variety of backgrounds are often dumped with the kids after father leaves, single fathers more likely to choose to be single fathers.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8817927
It's the same thing for a woman.
>>
>>8818124
Over half of marriages end in divorce. Abusive husbands/fathers make up a tiny percent of that.

Those arguing couples that raised your friends, chances are the arguments were the woman's fault.

Most single mothers aren't a result of a father walking out.

Most relationship issues in heterosexual relationships are the fault of the woman being a stupid selfish crazy cunt.
>>
>>8818150
whatever anon, you have no evidence for this at all and are just projecting based on your own issues. Whatever makes you feel better, I guess.
>>
>>8818124
I mean this was my life and my dad was completely evil and almost killed me 3 times
But that doesn't make my mom a saint.
She saved me but she still falls into this behavior like honey. She's on her 3rd sugar daddy, guilting me for not spending enough time with her despite the fact that I have 3 jobs and my BF just took a second so we can see each other easier.
She guilts me for "not speaking to her anymore" when she hasn't remembered a single note in the last month I talked to her because she won't listen to my issues, every time I see her, she just pushes some stupid job on me for a decoration for her house.

I recently got kicked out of the apartment I'm paying for by my roommate (f) because she decided that me making dinner constituted a fistfight.
She called her dad who's a cop two hours away to drive down here at 3am to threaten my life. So I could leave the apartment for 2 weeks while she packed her stuff and left without paying bills she owed. I had to live with mother those 2 weeks and all she could talk about is how I haven't don't that job for her.

I have a couple friends with terrible mothers
1 who tried to steal him away as a baby along with a TV to pay for her drug addiction.
1 who's mother demands everything of her and if she doesn't drive an hour out of town every weekend she asks to clean her mom's pig sty of a house, she will throw chairs at her daughter and hand her a shotgun and asks her to kill her for her.

So many times is discussing family issues dismissed as just "daddy issues."
Even more frustrating when I don't show any signs of promiscuity or attraction to his type.
While he is the most evil force in my life, that doesn't inherently make men evil.
Women on the other hand, no matter how kind or how much I enjoy their company, are still using manipulating games on people. I know maybe 3 that don't show these signs, but they are anomaly.
I don't hate women, in fact all of my closest friends are women. But men get a worse rep.
>>
>>8818124
It sounds like your mum slandering your father has stuck.
>>8818125
True is why im transitioning, to hell with drawing the short straw
>>
>>8818176
No-one said there aren't shitty, abusive women out there, my dude. There are and they fuck up their children. But its psychotic to say all women are like that and the only ones that aren't are anomalies.

Mine's lovely, and she's been single since she divorced my dad. She sacrificed so much for me and my siblings and I'm so grateful to her. Most people I know have happy relationships with their mothers (not all ofc...part of the reason my dad turned out the way he is is that his mum was and is abusive towards him and his brother). Being a robot who goes round telling people you think all women are robots incapable of feeling love is only going to hurt your ability to form intimate relationships in the future. You're letting your hatred of your mother fuck up your relationships with adulthood, dude...don't allow her that level of control over you any more.
>>
>>8818205
>It sounds like your mum slandering your father has stuck.
They divorced in my late teens, I wasn't a little kid who got the information second-hand. I was fully aware of what was going on, he was abusive towards me and my siblings throughout my childhood. She stuck it out for way too long because religious family pressured her not to divorce, told her that if she just did everything my dad wanted he'd be able to control his temper (wrong) but eventually got a restraining order on him when my younger sister was hospitalised for unrelated reasons and she realised if she didn't leave my dad it'd affect her recovery.

She still won't bad-mouth him in front of me and tells me off for calling him a dick, even though he hasn't called or sent child support in three years despite my youngest sibling repeatedly trying to contact him.

sage for blogpost, anecdote4anecdote etc
>>
>>8818176
>I recently got kicked out of the apartment I'm paying for by my roommate (f) because she decided that me making dinner constituted a fistfight.
>She called her dad who's a cop two hours away to drive down here at 3am to threaten my life. So I could leave the apartment for 2 weeks while she packed her stuff and left without paying bills she owed.
"Male privilege."
>>
>>8818207
Don't hate my mother, I despise this behavior. When I see people manipulating others I lose their trust. Which sounds like the logical path. Like I said, I only interact with women, but plenty also know when they fuck up and will talk it through with me.

To say it's not a common trait is dishonest if one were to ask me.
>>
>>8818215
>They divorced in my late teens
Perfect time for reprogramming
> she just did everything my dad wanted he'd be able to control his temper
You only saw part of the story, the part she wanted you to see
> if she didn't leave my dad it'd affect her recovery.
She needed to come up with a bullshit excuse such as this.
>She still won't bad-mouth him in front of me
Are you a fucking idiot, my mum did the exact same thing, It's just an attempt to skew your perception of her.
>child support
This is all she gives a fuck about and she's programmed you/siblings to help her get it, my mum did the same.

You have the exact thinking patterns i had before i approached dad for the truth after i had started to wake up to mums games, I used to hate dad and think mum was the good guy just like you do, everything you posted is what i experienced as part of the bitches mindgames.
>>
>>8818267
Fuck off incel, stop trying to gaslight stuff I literally saw. I saw him abuse my sister the day after they came out of the hospital, that was the catalyst for the divorce.

My mom could have forced him to give her child support through the courts and she never pursued it because she knew he didn't have much money, even though she was on poverty wages. Now he's earning 50k again and she still hasn't (I wish she would desu, he doesn't deserve to get away with it). She probably cares less about child support than any other woman I've ever met (irresponsibly IMO).

You're worldview is fucked.
>>
>>8818080
>Why do kids raised by two lesbian mothers fare worse than those raised by two gay dads?

source
>>
>>8818285
>She probably cares less about child support than any other woman I've ever met
My mom made me beleive the same thing about her.... secretly she cares.
>>
No. Gays don't love because we don't need to love.

Love only arose from the heteronormative institution of marriage, in order to allow men to own women for reproductive purposes, and to keep track of births for the sake of maintaining caste systems, bloodline purity, etc.. Love therefore only exists between opposite sexes.

Since gays do not reproduce, we have no need to bond ourselves to others in order to raise families. Heterosexual morality eventually incorporated monogamy and love to maintain birth rate and family units, so following such ideas as a homosexual is pointless. We gays should be free to enjoy casual, emotionless sex throughout life, without restricting ourselves with heteronormative social pressures.

Gay love isn't real, so pursue freedom instead.
>>
>>8817244
not between lesbians, there are no historical lesbians, they sort of just popped up when gay people stated to be accepted, i don't think lesbians are legitimate like gay men, it seems like men are legitimately homosexual and lesbians turn homosexual after a bad boyfriend just to stick it to men.
>>
>>8817811 (checked)
TRUTH
R
U
T
H
>>
>>8818351
I love it when my bf pays my rent tbqhon
>>
>>8818351
>heteronormative

Any time someone uses this stupid word I know to ignore whatever dumb gender studies bullshit they're going to say.

Being a slut is for women. Meaningless sex with strangers will always be inferior to making love with the person you love.
>>
>>8817811
the only two people who have ever loved me were women

my mother and my girlfriend
>>
>>8820036
Your girlfriend doesn't really love you.

Unless your "girl"friend is a tranny.
>>
>>8818316
Yeah...right...because lying about it is the most sensible thing to do...right.
>>
>>8818351
True freedom is killing people like you who want life to be pointless and self-centered.
>>
>>8820043
She loved me until the very end. She loved me so much I didn't understand it. I could not understand why she was so insecure about our relationship until after she died and I fell in love with another woman.

Then it all suddenly made sense. She obsessed about what I felt about her which is why she was hanging on my every word. I was everything to her.
>>
>>8820060
How did she die?
>>
>>8820076
cervical cancer
>>
>>8820049

Life is pointless and self-centered no matter what you do, anon.
>>
>>8820060
>>8820080
If she lived long enough she would have ditched you for another guy. She just latched on to you because she knew death was coming and didn't want to die alone.

Why are you even in a thread about homosexual love?
>>
>>8820131
Nah, she was a virgin and I was the only guy who ever dated her. In fact, I was the only person she talked to on a daily basis. I would find it hard to believe she would suddenly be able to get other guys.

I'm in this thread because I've never experienced love for another man, despite having sex with men. Even when a guy was trying to date me, I viewed him like my straight guy friends that I go to dinner with or watch movies with.
>>
>>8820148
So she was desperate, lonely, and you were the only guy she could get while she was near death.

Sounds like true love.
>>
>>8820154
I'm not the one who loved her, she loved me before she knew she had cancer.

In retrospect it was painfully obvious she loved me. It doesn't really matter if she was lonely and desperate because she felt love for me. I understood that when I fell in love and wanted to behave the way she did. Except I'm a guy, so I didn't actually act pathetic in front of the person I was in love with because I have emotional control.
>>
>>8820115
Being a selfish, self centered cunt who doesn't care about other people and is a complete slut is female behavior.
>>
tfw no bf to love in a memetical and real way
>>
It's a real meme, like that plane crash. You sound cute, btw.
>>
I had a really good relationship with a guy, but there's always limits to what one person is willing to sacrifice for the other, in our case we broke up because it was a long distance relationship
>>
Gay love is the only real love.
>>
File: Marriage.jpg (266KB, 778x1596px) Image search: [Google]
Marriage.jpg
266KB, 778x1596px
>>8818124
>>8818215
>>8818285
Why are you white knighting so desperately?
>>
>>8817244
Of course it's real.
Gay love has no ulterior motives, and that makes it the most pure form of love.

Now heterosexual "love" on the other hand, is riddled with ulterior motives and schemes.
With heterosexuals, love is just an excuse to come together.
>>
>>8823604
>actual experiences that disagree with my anecdotes and /pol/ memes are white knighting
What's next, you're going to just cover your ears and yell out gibberish?
>>
>>8825042
Women are never honest and always twist things to make themselves look better/innocent/the victim.

You have to be really naive and gullible to believe anything that comes out of a woman's mouth.
>>
File: 1503068082463.png (1MB, 1079x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1503068082463.png
1MB, 1079x1225px
>>8817244
all love is a meme but I still love my bf
>>
>>8820006
>>8820049
I think Poe's law may apply to the post I made...
Oh well, at least that confirms that celibacy until you find someone you love is the best choice.
>>
File: hh.gif (1012KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hh.gif
1012KB, 300x300px
>>8817312
>>8817244
All I want is a cute trap to be my gf. I would cuddle and worship her, dont give a fuck if I sound like a white knight, I adore traps like crazy even though I'm straight.
>>
File: Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-18h58m18s176.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2015-01-31-18h58m18s176.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>8818161
egg detected

Now listen anon, I'm not gonna pretend your strawman is any better than anons. What I am gonna say though is despite the truth in what you say, that there are disgusting abusive men out there, I believe women are hardwired to abuse any man who ISN'T like that.

Just look at incredibly successful women. They cannot love anyone lesser than them. To them it is a chore. An annoyance.

My 50 year old single friend was talking once. About how she could never find someone who could live up to her standards. That for the most part, they were all weak in comparision.

"Yeah, that's basically why me and every other trap and fag are gay as shit." She fell silent, and the topic changed.
>>
>>8827162
>Just look at incredibly successful women. They cannot love anyone lesser than them. To them it is a chore. An annoyance.

The only exception to this I have ever seen were relationships where the man still treated the successful women like shit.
>>
>>8827178
>successful women

These don't exist.
>>
>>8827162
>"Yeah, that's basically why me and every other trap and fag are gay as shit." She fell silent, and the topic changed.
Explain?
>>
File: rly.png (147KB, 352x370px) Image search: [Google]
rly.png
147KB, 352x370px
>>8827751
>'These don't exist.'
>My friend earns six figures
>You sit in your basement posting unfunny sandwich memes

>>8827756
>xplain?

"We're gay because it's easier to deal with that then spend our lives being either not good enough to impress women's jew-induced unwarranted self importance, or force ourselves to become chads and emotionless manly-men to impress them."
>>
File: Fat lying cunt.jpg (65KB, 666x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fat lying cunt.jpg
65KB, 666x960px
>>8817869
>>8818124
>>8818161
>>8818207
>>8818215
>how dare anyone suggest that women might lie about men! Women are all perfect creatures that are absolutely pure of heart. You must listen to everything a woman says and believe every word.

All women lie all the time. Women NEVER tell the truth, especially anything true about themselves.

Somehow some idiots actually believed this ugly fucking whale when she said fifteen different men raped her. I don't know how anyone could ever believe her when she said that someone wanted to fuck her fat ugly ass.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4313763/woman-falsely-accused-rape-15-men-is-jailed/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/24/woman-falsely-accused-15-men-rape-sexual-assault-jailed-ten/
>>
>>8820154
>when you're desperate to make the narrative fit
Is it really so inconceivable to you that your sweeping generalization might be wrong?
>>
>>8830624
Why is anyone even het?
>>
yes, but not for all of us
>>
>>8817244
Gay monogamy is a meme
>>
>>8833339
Being heterosexual is a sin tbhon.
>>
>>8830624
iirc from some study i saw both lie frequently, but men lie more at work and with bossess, colleagues, competitors, subordinates, etc. whereas women lie more with family, friends, and relationships

dont even remember the study so i might be making this up
>>
>>8833421
So men lie for practical reasons while being honest to their friends, family, and intimate partners.

Meanwhile women lie to the people who they should be the most honest with.
>>
If she breathes she a thot
The only people capable of feeling love are men. This includes mtfs even though they are socially women.
>>
>>8817811
>The only relationships where both people actually love each other are homosexual male relationships. Only men can love, and only men can see their partners as people, not objects.

Meanwhile statistics argue that in BOTH gay and straight relationships, males are the more promiscuous of the two.

>They have no concern for the person they claimed to love or even their own children that resulted from that relationship.
Women care more for their children than they do men, yes, but this is obviously a given when you consider women naturally have a stronger bond with their child from pregnancy. You'd think men would be smart enough to realize this but of course what do you expect from the gender with on average lower IQ than women.
>inb4 "my brothers uncles grandpa's dogs puppies owner with two fingers told me his wife killed his children, so HA"
>Women are incapable of loving anyone but themselves. They see relationships as a transaction where they trade sex for whatever resources they want to take from someone else.
For thousands of years men taught women that their only goal in life should be to: Sit around and do nothing, shack up with a man with the highest status, and have kids, what the fuck do you expect from a culture where women are literally praised by men to do nothing but have kids?

>What do women even have to offer men other than sex?
I don't know, aside from being a walking ATM, what do men have to offer women?

I know this is bait but seriously, take your /r9k/ bullcrap somewhere else.
>>
>ITT:/r9k/ takes over
This board has seriously deteriorated in quality (even moreso than usual) since /pol/ took over
>>
File: 1330316261197545.gif (3MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1330316261197545.gif
3MB, 300x200px
>>8817244

Repeat after me:

"The male psyche is not governed by sex. Rather, males like monogamy and are not easily distracted by anything new, but rather prefer the same sexual routines with the same partner over time. This is why of the two genders, males prefer commitment over long periods and eschew sexual variety. For these reasons, a pair of males naturally have the ingredients for a longer lasting, more stable relationship based on loyalty and commitment."

Okay, now say it again. Only this time, try to keep a straight face.
>>
>>8837464
>what do you expect from the gender with on average lower IQ
Not quite that black and white, sweaty. Woman may be smarter on average, but men have a larger percent of the high IQ pool
>>
>>8838158
>Woman may be smarter on average
They're not. The extremely high end males outweigh the extremely low end ones.
>>
>>8838158
>but men have a larger percent of the high IQ pool

But of course, autism is more prevalent in males after all

>They're not. The extremely high end males outweigh the extremely low end ones.
Source?
>>
>>8838205
>But of course, autism is more prevalent in males after all
and being a thot is more prevalent in females
>>
>>8838205
>They're not. The extremely high end males outweigh the extremely low end ones.
Meant to reply to >>8838180
>>
>>8838210
>and being a thot is more prevalent in females
Incorrect. Men are STILL more likely to be more promiscuous than women. For god's sake men are even praised for cheating on their significant other, ever heard of "player culture"?
>>
>>8837464
>desperately trying to pretend women aren't horrible

Sorry that reality has proven that all women are garbage.

What have women ever contributed to humanity other than giving birth? What have women achieved or accomplished?
>>
>>8820131
You sound a really fun guy to be around
>>
>>8838221
>she thinks being a thot is just "being promiscuous"
oh i am laffin
go back to Tumblr sweaty, this is a place where men cannot fall for your (((feminist))) tricks
>>
>>8838636
>>desperately trying to pretend women aren't horrible
>implying
>desperately trying to pretend men can't be horrible as well
Please. Unlike 80% of the population on this site, I can acknowledge that people of both genders can be terrible, I'm just simply trying to curve the "men neva do nuffin bad itz all da wymyns fault :,(" mindset that the delusional retards on this site have.
>Sorry that reality has proven that all women are garbage.
I'm sorry your only argument is a fallacy.
>What have women ever contributed to humanity other than giving birth?
Gee I don't know dipshit, look it up. There are plenty women who made strides in the scientific field (no not gender studies) and plenty of other shit as well, no matter how much your /pol/tards views blind you.
What have women achieved or accomplished?
Managed to trigger incels for not sleeping with them :^)
>>
>>8838968
A few men are shitty.

ALL women are shitty.

>There are plenty women who made strides in the scientific field (no not gender studies) and plenty of other shit as well, no matter how much your /pol/tards views blind you.

Over half the population, yet only a handleful of minor scientific achievements were done by women while over 99.99% of all other scientific advancements were done by men. Women are dumb.

>Managed to trigger incels for not sleeping with them :^)

I'm gay, but you'd know that if you weren't a dumb cunt and knew how to read. Not interested in fucking women, but since all women are just whores they're easy to fuck.
>>
>>8838757
>She (he) thinks that being a Thot and being promiscuous don't go hand in hand.
Wew.

>go back to Tumblr sweaty,
This board is more Tumblr than any other board on this site, including /y/.

> this is a place where men cannot fall for your (((feminist))) tricks
>facts that don't align with my worldview are feminist and jewish tricks

The fact that /pol/ managed to ((((redpill)))) /tttt/ says more about you guys' inability to spot ((((suspicious behavior)))) than it does me
>>
>>8838981
>A few men are shitty.
>ALL women are shitty.
Again with the 'all X is Y cuz I said So' fallacy, although what should I expect from /polgbt/?

>Over half the population, yet only a handleful of minor scientific achievements were done by women while over 99.99% of all other scientific advancements were done by men.

Are you sure this doesn't have more to do with the cultural expectations women back then were forced to abide by? (I.e. women must only have kids and be the homemaker and that's it)
Also good majority of those scientific achievements were made during a time where women had no rights and the only thing they could do were play homemaker and shit out kids. I guarantee you if women back then were given equal opportunity to learn shit like maths and sciences and all that other crap. We would see a lot more scientific achievements by women. God gave men strength and Women brains, but men back then didn't want women to use their brains for anything useful cause 'muh biology'
>Women are dumb.
Meanwhile they on average have higher IQ than men.

>I'm gay, but you'd know that if you weren't a dumb cunt and knew how to read.
Not once in my reply did I even imply that you were one of those incels dipshit. And it looks like your reading comprehension isnt as good as you thought it was, I said 'managed to trigger incels', unless of course you consider yourself an incel?

>Not interested in fucking women, but since all women are just whores they're easy to fuck.
And there's the /r9k/ tier drivel.
>>
>>8839016
>Women are strong and independent and smarter than men
>Women don't accomplish anything because they're oppressed by men

If women are so great, then how have they been "oppressed" by men when men are fewer in number and dumber than women? Why did women raise their sons to oppress women when they grew up? Why did women, if they're smarter than men, choose to be subservient and stay at home?

Women are dumb and incompetent.
>>
>>8839016
>Meanwhile they on average have higher IQ than men.
[citation needed]
>>
>>8839061
>>Women are strong and independent and smarter than men
>>Women don't accomplish anything because they're oppressed by men
I am sensing some rather strong implications within these posts.

>If women are so great, then how have they been "oppressed" by men when men are fewer in number and dumber than women?
Like I said, God gave men brutal strength and gave women brains

>Why did women raise their sons to oppress women when they grew up?

Why do you assume their fathers never interacted with them? Well some did, but for the most part back then, I believe men would mainly "turn their boy into men" around the time they're a teenager or preteen? I think? My minds kind of fuzzy on the details, but for the most part that's what it was.

>Why did women, if they're smarter than men, choose to be subservient and stay at home?

Gee I don't know dumbass, would you take the risk of having some low IQ ape who only thinks with their instincts beat the living shit out of you? Especially since you're body isn't designed the same as that low IQ ape. I swear your gender gets dumber every day...

>Women are dumb and incompetent.
Please. Still more competent than a gender that wants to "put them in their place" because of a massive inferiority complex
>>
File: 1504844580484.jpg (53KB, 295x378px) Image search: [Google]
1504844580484.jpg
53KB, 295x378px
>>8839114
See post pic related
>>8838158
>>
>>8839132
It confirmed women are NOT smarter and the previous poster was lying.
>>
File: 571Zoroark.png (1MB, 2240x2240px) Image search: [Google]
571Zoroark.png
1MB, 2240x2240px
>>8817301
This.

Although, as time goes on, I'm starting to think that love itself is kind of rare. Most relationships, gay or straight, seem loaded with toxic garbage.
>>
>>8839178
Also see >>8838205
And he only said men are at the large percent of the high IQ pool (which he didn't give a source for), no doubt because famous of history male scientists. Also that doesn't somehow mean women are dumber
>>
>>8839123
>>8839207
So is this retard a self hating tranny, or a man hating dyke?
>>
>>8839207
>Also that doesn't somehow mean women are dumber
Actually there's still no citation against this.
>>
>>8839236
Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to concede on this one apparently on the sources I've found men are more likely to border on both smart or dumb than women in this day and age, with females being smarter than men on average.

https://qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/

Still doesn't change the fact that men have a huge inferiority complex though, with a fragile who to match
>>
>>8839299
*fragile ego
>>
>>8839299
Women go to college more often than men.

But they also take bullshit majors like gender studies instead of learning something useful or actually real. That marginally higher IQ yet all women still make terrible life decisions and are always bad with money.

You're so desperate to "prove" that women are somehow superior and pure and flawless while men are stupid brutish pigs who are responsible for everything you don't like. You've clearly got some personal issue driving you to do so.

IQ aside, you still haven't addressed the fact that women are all sociopathic cunts with horrible personalities who are incapable of love.
>>
>>8839299
>with a fragile who to match
I wonder why?
>>
>>8839354

>But they also take bullshit majors like gender studies instead of learning something useful or actually real.

That's just a strawman, the only women who do that are the super virtue signaling liberals of justice, do you ginuwinely believe that 90% of women who enroll into college only head for liberal arts majors and only 10% head for something actually useful or stimulating like STEM?

>That marginally higher IQ yet all women still make terrible life decisions and are always bad with money.

I doubt it. Also define bad life decisions, do you mean actual bad like they just suddenly decided to screw their life up with drugs? Or /pol/ bad where their fatal mistake was being independent?
>inb4 OH SO U BELIVE IN DA STRONK INDEPENDENT MAY MAY!!!!
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be financially independent.

>You're so desperate to "prove" that women are somehow superior and pure and flawless while men are stupid brutish pigs who are responsible for everything you don't like.

What I'm trying to get you dipshits to understand is that neither gender is perfect. I understand women aren't pure innocent fragile creatures, the same way I also understand men aren't gud bois who neva do anithin rong. What I'm asking here is do you genuinely believe in the /r9k/ memes? And I'm not wrong either, if women were given better chances of education back then, rather than sit at home and play homemaker, eugenics would play out and we'd end up with babies with jew-tier IQ, with the bonus of women representation in the scientific field.

>IQ aside, you still haven't addressed the fact that women are all sociopathic cunts with horrible personalities who are incapable of love.

And men are dim witted creatures who would, if it weren't for the rules of society, rape, pillage, fuck around, and overall act like psychopathic subhumans, like niggers.
See I can generalize like a dumbass too.
>>
>>8839362
>I wonder why?
Because men are incredibly insecure creatures who can't stand the idea of a woman doing something they could do? And instead of rationalizing it out and being proud, they either jump onto the 'back to the kitchen' memes or kill themselves because they have the emotional intelligence of a retarded seal?
>>
>>8839413
You're wasting your breath on these people anon
>>
>>8839419
>Because men are incredibly insecure creatures
So you said, but why?
>>
>>8839413
>That's just a strawman, the only women who do that are the super virtue signaling liberals of justice, do you ginuwinely believe that 90% of women who enroll into college only head for liberal arts majors and only 10% head for something actually useful or stimulating like STEM?
Maybe you can show us the real stats?

Maybe you can find some stats for how many actually have careers in the fields they qualify in too, vs the number who just become housewives or take low level/part time jobs and never advance, or get a job and just maternity benefit their way though it without even showing up?
>>
>>8839421
I know, I just trying to find some shrivel of logic behind these people and so far I've found none
>>8839425
Like I said fragile ego, and inferiority complex
>>8839436
>Maybe you can find some stats for how many actually have careers in the fields they qualify in too
If you want me to try and find stats on women with gender studies as their degree in pretty sure we both know the answer to that
>>
>>8839477
>Like I said fragile ego, and inferiority complex
This is getting really circular. Are you female?
>>
>>8828206
>My friend earns six figures
>You sit in your basement posting unfunny sandwich memes
Not him but that is not really a good comparison, successful is relative to the task or objective that you undertook, those two have two different objectives.
>>
>>8837464
>Meanwhile statistics argue that in BOTH gay and straight relationships, males are the more promiscuous of the two.
Those are self reported statistics, people can just lie, actually women are pretty good at lying.
>>
>>8839419
>emotional intelligence
that doesn't exist
>>
>>8839491
What more do you want exactly? You gave me a question I answered it. Maybe I should specify on why, and to be honest with you I don't know why. Maybe it's the idea of someone they deem biologicaly inferior to them be in the same space as them outside the homemaker shtick.
>>
>>8839299
I want to see how this would fare with a discrimination for race as well.
>>
>>8839534
>these facts don't fit my worldview. They must be fake!!!
And here I thought only liberals deny facts.
>>
>>8839534
Actually, men are more likely to cheat at young age, and women are more often cheating after 30. It's all about hormonal balance.
>>
>>8839549
No it's just the truth self reported statistics are incredibly erroneous with things such as the last presidential election and gay statistics showing just how bad it really is.
>>
>>8839542
>the ability for humans to discern and read other people's and your own emotions is fake
Are you sure you aren't just autistic?
>>
>>8839562
Yes, yes, I know. And IQ tests are fake and there is no such thing as biological differences in races.
>>
>>8839567
There's a difference on those two, IQ tests make you solve problems and then rate how well you went, it's not just a paper that you get where you have to ask "have you cheated?". Same thing with race, you can legitimately test those and the results can be verified by other independent tests.
>>
>>8839563
That's not intelligence, that's empathy, those are two different things that are completely uncorrelated. It's like saying artistic speed when talking about muscle mass, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>8839572
You can deny facts to fit your worldview all you'd like but either way facts are just that, facts. Gay men may """lie""" about being promiscuous and may actually be pure virgin husbandos, but at the end of the day, the sexual orientation with the highest number of STDs/AIDs/HIV etc. Is more truthful.
>>
>>8839589
Oh no mind you I'm not even denying that men are probably more promiscuous on average, it has been proved that testosterone increases libido, both in men and women, but of course we know which sex has more.

My issue is with the use of legitimately stupid research. Self reported research has absolutely no place in any discussion whatsoever.
>>
>>8839589
Also do take in mind that while the rate for HIV is higher among gay males that's not the case for the rest of the stds and that's also explained by the fact that HIV has a much higher chance of being transmitted through anal sex.
>>
>>8839614
Unprotected anal isn't too good even if partners have no HIV. You can get something unpleasant anyway. But if you are a slut, and fuck anybody who wants it without condoms - yes, chance of HIV is rather big.
>>
>>8839656
>Unprotected anal isn't too good even if partners have no HIV
Only if you don't have a prostate.
>You can get something unpleasant anyway
Only if you don't clean yourself or eat garbage.
>>
>>8839413
>if it weren't for the rules of society, rape, pillage, fuck around, and overall act like psychopathic subhumans, like niggers.

Who do you think makes and enforces those rules, you idiot?

Men do. Just like men built everything that makes modern life possible.
>>
>>8839661
Kill yourself, sodomite.
>>
>>8839207
>And he only said men are at the large percent of the high IQ pool (which he didn't give a source for)
Men have a shallower IQ curve. A higher percentage of men are above average intelligence than there are women, which have a higher AVERAGE IQ but fewer in the high intelligence range. Just look at the chart I posted or look up "male vs female IQ curves" you dundercuck.
>>
>>8840316
Lol good argument
>>
>>8839413
>That's just a strawman, the only women who do that are the super virtue signaling liberals of justice, do you ginuwinely believe that 90% of women who enroll into college only head for liberal arts majors and only 10% head for something actually useful or stimulating like STEM?
Explain why women make up substantially less of the STEM fields than men despite women attending college more than them.
The conclusion is pretty obvious- women go into more social sciences than hard STEM sciences.
>>
>>8827150
>even though I'm straight.
uhhhh anon i have some bad news for you
>>
>be with my bf for 8 years minus a half a year gap after 2 years because he made some questionable choices
>act pretty much like a straight couple even though we are both fairly big lads
>old bag in the next flat over complains she can hear us having buttsex every night
>we barely ever do anal since its just hassle. Its mostly blowjobs and neither of us are moaners
>landlord delivers eviction notice while I'm at work
>bf has a new flat with deposit paid out of his own savings and a moving truck outside the old place before I even get him
>spend 10 minutes smooching outside the old bags window after we are done packing

Thats the day I was convinced 100% that I was both with the right man and that gay love is real
>>
>>8840593
Even get home*
Fuck
>>
>>8840593
Awww
>>
>>8840688
Don't you "awww" me you piece of shit. I'm not a fucking puppy. I'm a man and not a cute one.
>>
>>8840593
>gay love
>pretty much like a straight couple
>>
>>8840593
Your neighbor sucks.
>>
>>8840870
I'm pretty sure its only the gender of the two people, not how they behave
>>
>>8844265
ex-neighbor*
>>
>>8840724
D'awwwww! You're adorable, anon. I'll bet you're a real softy under there. Prolly like to curl up with a book and crochet legwarmers. Beige.
>>
>>8844326
>crochet legwarmers
That sounds painful
>>
Love is fake
>>
>>8844407
You are fake.
>>
>>8838205
The only reason the high end ones outweigh the low end ones is because women have to do the inevitable duty of selecting the shitty ones out and focusing on the worthy ones. Male IQ is a function of female mating selection.
>>
>>8817244
Yes. Loving is a feeling sometimes attached to sexual attraction. I love my bf and he loves me.
>>
>>8827150
Are you a quality man? Or you are just a basement dweller neck beard?

I don't go out with losers.
>>
>>8847047
>"trap"
>calling other people losers

LOL
>>
>>8817244

I've felt love on my part, but I've never felt it returned, even when I deluded myself into thinking a bf loved me back it always turned out he was faking it and using me.

Of course love feels an awful lot like obsession so who knows maybe even that too is a meme
>>
File: (you).jpg (60KB, 350x540px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
60KB, 350x540px
>>8817811
>>
love is fake. thread over.
>>
Fun fact: Lesbian couples get divorced at a much higher rate than gay male couples.
>>
>>8851251
Women are much more likely to initiate divorce in heterosexual relationships too. So it's probably more of a woman thing than a lesbian thing specifically.
>>
>>8817244

there are different kinds of love
see eros and agape
also infatuation

for the most part, though,
love = co-dependence

whether or not that is a good thing is debatable
>>
>>8853603
That's just C.S. Lewis's shitty idea of love
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.