[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Steps Transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: anxiety.gif (843KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.gif
843KB, 500x487px
I've been mulling over being MTF for about three years now, starting my freshman year of high school. I always tried to push it out of my mind and deny it. I'm fairly certain I hated the thought of it and I've just sort of excused my mannerisms and behaviors- looking back, I think wrongly so.
I'm a seventeen year senior and for the past week I've been drilling the thought of actually doing something non-stop. The more I think about it, the more receptive I get. I'm also utterly terrified of it destroying my life.
I can't get it off my mind. At this point, I'm just unhappy with who I am and I think I might be ready to take action to change that.

Up till now it's been an internal struggle, really, so I've not really done much. I've only just now told my girlfriend about this, and she is very friendly and receptive about it (A huge relief, but not a help, as she has no idea what could help me). I haven't told my parents and I very much don't want to out of fear.
But, I thought here might be as good a place as any to ask:
What's the best first step to transitioning? (Or even knowing if I should. I'm still so terrified of this.)
>>
>>8817132
>What's the best first step to transitioning?
It depends on where you live. I'm in the US—in the Midwest—and it was relatively simple for me. I just had to find a doctor who would prescribe hormones, which was as easy as asking /r/asktransgender if they had any recommendations.

As for knowing if you want to transition, that is only something you can figure out. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
>>
order skittles off the black market and e the fuck up, you don't need an endo or a therapist if you have your own brain
>>
>>8817147
If you don't know what you're doing, you could end up with conetits that way.
>>
>>8817155
read the charts on /hrtgen/ I guess
>>
>>8817159
I don't have a problem with self-medding, but there are things to be aware of. Bloodwork and tests and all that.
>>
>>8817164
you can do that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.