[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any lgbt Japanese in here? I was thinking of doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lgbt-japan.png (18KB, 600x600px)
lgbt-japan.png
18KB, 600x600px
Are there any lgbt Japanese in here? I was thinking of doing some traveling in Japan, but I'm not sure of how accepting they are, especially to gay foreigners. Also, how do Japanese guys like American guys?

Any Advice?
>>
>>8817024
get out baka gaijin reeeee
>>
>>8817039
Lol. I should act like a total weeb just to make people cringe. Neko ears and shit.

jk, I'd never do that.
>>
>>8817024
are you planning on telling everyone you're gay? if you're a flamboyant faggot just don't go
>>
>>8817024
The situation of LGBT rights currently in Japan are similar to LGBT rights in the United States during the 1980s and early 1990s. Meaning, there is no gay marriage, although a few cities have passed "registered domestic relationships" that give a few or symbolic government recognition of gay/lesbian couples.

Also there are no anti-LGBT discrimination protections in national law, although a few progressive companies in Japan might create an accepting workplace environment for their gay and transgender employees and/or customers on their own initiative (think similar to USA's Target).

And while Japanese society on the whole is not as outwardly homophobic like in Christian America, there is a lot of ignorance on the topic of homosexuality and gender dysphoria. Some conservatives in Japan might think homosexuality is caused by western capitalism influences, or they will prefer to dismiss it altogether by not even acknowledging gay or trans people like sweeping them under the rug.

So basically if you're gay or lesbian, most Japanese people won't have a problem with you unless you are on purposely flamboyant or disturbing. And if you're transgender, like in most cases, passing gives you great benefit because if you sorely stick out like a hon in a cosplay dress, expect to be frowned upon or criticized for being a "baka gaijin".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Lu0f9-XuU
>>
>>8817289
I'm not flamboyant. Just a casual guy with a "thing" for effeminate males.

>>8817379
Thanks for the information. Never even thought about the Trans people over there.
>>
>>8817426
Trans folk over there are just shrugged of as crossdressers. People find it easier to think that someone just likes to sear skirts etc than to think someone has a dysphoria.
>>
>>8817390
Cool itw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.