[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post trans gatekeeping policies you'd like to see implemented.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

File: gatekeeping.png (703KB, 960x557px) Image search: [Google]
gatekeeping.png
703KB, 960x557px
ITT: post trans gatekeeping policies you'd like to see implemented. If you'd like you can separate by legal/medical transition but mine are all the same

>nobody over the age of 19 is allowed to transition
>must undergo at least 1 year RLE beforehand
>no transbians
>no AGPs
>must be reasonably passable
>must pass a basic style/makeup proficiency test
>>
Must not be a sex offender
>>
Must not live in poverty
>>
>>8817022
RLE could be dangerous anon
>>
>>8817070
RLE is an AGP thing; actual RLE is being on HRT and physically readying yourself for passing and presenting full time.

Also, good genes should be a gatekeeping policy.
>>
>>8817022

The age requirement should be by race. I'd give asians till 25
>>
>>8817061
What the fuck?
>>
>>8817061
HSTS transition successfully regardless of economic background. It's AGPs who only transition out of financial wealth.
>>
please fucking remove cara, mods
>>
>>8817111
This place is boring now, I'm basically done here anyways.
>>
>>8817081
Why's that?
>>
>>8817022
None, because it's not up to me to control other people. I know this thread is bait, though.
>>
So, just out of curiosity, why would you like to see gatekeeping policies? Most of these are pretty absurd, but I think having some kind of age requirement is probably a good idea. I know there's science out there supporting teen and pre-teen transition, but it just kinda sets off that inner red flag alarm without having too much to back it up.
>>
>>8817125
asians can pass without HRT anyway
>>
>>8817158
Age isn't a good indicator because, unfortunately, a large number of the posters here wouldn't have passed even pre-puberty.

>>8817162
Asians only pass to white idiots.
>>
>>8817162
depends on the asian tbqhon
>>
>>8817022
This place is literally turning to sususans.
The freaks from over there are now even pushing their hon manifesto. Wow op. Please go back to your site
>>
>>8817078
>t. Delusional sususans hon who thinks his big old post pubertal body "passes"

You're just creepy men in wigs and makeup. Agp like being like that but wow how predatory.
>>
>>8817201
>advocating eugenics to ensure passing is AGP
?
>>
>>8817205
Only delusional sad people like you think they pass and only agp would crossdress when they're obvious hons.

Your plan will lead to the honarchy where delusional old men like you swarm women and creep on them till they're finally removed.
>>
>>8817205
Notice how the only people to oppose informed consent and self meddling are sususans and other creepy hons who are blind to just how masculine they are and treat their going through hoops as some proof of validity?
>>
>>8817022
Tbh, mangry hons like you might not realize this, but Im getting my HRT regardless of what inane restrictions are put on it. I know this is b8 but I'll role play
>>
>>8817241
That post was advocating being in boymode during HRT.
>>
>>8817247
Skull-chan?
>>
>>8817121
don't leave us mommy cara
>>
>>8817250
Which at least doesn't offend women or children or hurt them. That should be enforced and people only transition when they pass.

RLE is the exact opposite and it a reward for delusional hons. The less self conscious and worried about frightening others. The more successful the RLE man will be. It means the empire of hons and other creeps is at hand.
>>8817252
No but they have a good point and it's very true.

Look at sususans they ban self meding and it's full of delusional old men who think they're all that for hoops, never mind they're all frighenting giants in bad makeup.
>>
>>8817264
The post was originally advocating for:
>Making sure that genetically you can pass post-HRT
>getting on HRT, finasteride, etc. any way possible and finishing necessary operations like electrolysis and (insert whatever procedures you need).
>stay in boymode until you can fit some sort of objective form of stealth
>>
>>8817277
Which is fine. The parasitic creeps who embrace the normal RLE and make a habit of bursting into women's locker rooms and leering at them because they have no shame should be culled.

Need to find a way to remove anyone who voluntarily accepted RLE and in the process put women and children at risk. And voluntary means picking their crossdessing over any other viable option even self messing.
>>
File: sigh.png (1MB, 1104x1404px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
1MB, 1104x1404px
>>8817262
All of my friends have left here and post in private conversation now. And even then, they're only half-heartedly in /lgbt/ stuff anymore.

So now it's just me against the board, and all of the creepy /cd/-tier posters and fetishist pride stuff that I hate, and that was present when I first got here, is beginning to seep back in.

So why should I stick around?
>>
>>8817022
No trannies with high-spectrum Autism...
Sorry OP
>>
>>8817022
>implying age matters in terms of passing
>implying age defines your transness
Worst policy in this thread and will lead to many suicides.
Every single person i know who has done RLE broke in the process and are currently dysfunctional suicidal people. RLE is hazing for trannies.
>no transbians
Why the fuck not? Every single transbian i meet is the same as a het/bi tranny except they only like girls. It's not like they're fucking male predators. They just like women.
>no AGPs
Doesn't AGP go away with hrt? Are you advocating for non transitioning hons who are AGP af and make our image worse in the public?
Why do you want people to be sad, OP?
Discriminating against people who were unlucky enough to be hons.
I reckon that's up to the society to decide, not the gatekeepers lmao.

I don't think you should let anyone not transition unless they're not trans and it's not exactly hard to single out the trenders. We just gotta find a way to recognize trans kids from like bisexual/gay/damaged cis kids who want to transition at early age or something and make early transitioners more common who will not regret it in the later years.

t.het mtf who is going part time in a few weeks and full time when i change my legal gender and name.
>>
>>8817318
Not true the creatures in >>8799361 didn't just survive RLE, they thrived. The future is Hon. Hons are the only ones capable of walking though RLE because they have a narcissistic self image. Like cockroaches.
>>
>>8817343
Oh. Well i'd p much kms if i had to do RLE without hrt or end up broken and withdrawn from society.
>>
>>8817264
This polish shitposter makes the most lol worthy remarks
>>
>>8817343
>Only narcissists can weather through society's meanness

Thin-skins, ugh.
>>
File: 1473123071926.png (76KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
1473123071926.png
76KB, 217x225px
None.
I don't make myself feel better by making others feel worse.
>>
>>8817406
Only cockroaches and maggots shrug off wastelands
>>
>>8817022
> brain scan to look for tumors which might cause trans feelings
> proper psychological evaluation to make sure the person doesn't suffer from something else
> trans identity has to be present since puberty and stable (no flip-flopping between male, female, nonbinary)
> be at least 16 yo
>>
>>8817427
>> proper psychological evaluation to make sure the person doesn't suffer from something else
But that's all of us anon
>>
>>8817427
Hi hon. I think I found your post puberty photos in >>8799361

Boy I can sure see waiting paid off for you!
>>
>>8817422
Only the species that recolonize and form the next generation shrug off wastelands.

You know, like mammals after the K-pg extinction. Like your ancestors that survived the Toba eruption. Resilience keeps you alive. Pop-psychology will not.
>>
>>8817431
Yeah most people here aren't really trans.

>>8817435
The 16 yo rule us there to protect confused cis people. 60-80% of children with trans feelings aren't trans in the end
>>
>>8817442
But being trans can cause other problems dummy.
>>
>>8817442
That's a Susan's myth. All the good studies in pediatric journals found the exact opposite.
And incidentally why exactly is it that freaks like you find your state of being so great that you want to turn others into hons.

How sad and creepy m. I think I've seen Susan's threads just like yours. They really need to start culling your disgusting kind.
>>
>>8817446
I know but what does that have to do with anything?

>>8817448
Link your studies please.
>>
>>8817456
>being trans causes people to develop other issues
>these other issues are supposed to invalidate trans people
That's silly, you know it's silly
>>
File: 1504143161998.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504143161998.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
>>8817442
>Yeah most people here aren't really trans.
You're gonna say people can't be trans unless they look like one of your amazing selfies like pic attatched right?

Overcompensating hons who think doing things slow and getting masc means they're legitimate are sad. Do you really think your doctor cheering you on will fix your line backer shoulders?

What about your gigantic mellon of a skull?

Or your ribs for that matter. Yeah I can see how a paper fixes all of that.
>>
>>8817456
http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2014/09/02/peds.2013-2958
Right here hon. Every good susans hon knows that you can transition just fine at old age. Waiting doesn't matter.

So what do you plan to do about your ribs, shoulder and massive manskull?
>>
>>8817463
No that not what I was saying.
You need to figure out if you are depressed because you are trans or if you feel like you are trans as a way of escapism because you are depressed.

>>8817465
404 argument not found
>>
>>8817469
That still makes your original post an absurd idea.
>>
>>8817293
Don't. Go away. Fuck off.
>>
>>8817469
It's true though. You seem to enjoy your large body and looking like a man. Creepy nonpassers like you frighten women and children. You burden them and maybe even psychologically abuse them by just going near.

What makes anyone think your status as some sort of sad uncanny valley beast should be tollerated?
>>
>>8817469
>404 argument not found
>Call everyone here fake trans
>Despite being a hon who loves being a hon with a big male body

Seriously, we should gatekeep men like him so they don't creep others and let everyone else with a good chance of passing get away with no gatekeeping.
>>
>>8817293
>Join a community
>Dislike it
>Instead of just leaving like a normal person, you autistically get the desire to change it through spamming and shouting
>wonders why it ended up "me against the board"

Jesus Christ, I hope you don't buy a house like this too.
>>
File: 908345034985.png (784KB, 768x782px) Image search: [Google]
908345034985.png
784KB, 768x782px
>>8817507
Me, Trent, and Survey-Anon did effectively change it. For the better.
>>
>>8817472
My original post was supposed to make that argument. Maybe I worded it poorly.

>>8817468
I'll look into that later. If it's true you have a point and I'll reconsider my position.

>>8817491
>>8817498
Hurr everyone who disagrees with me is a 50 yo late transitioner hon
>>
>>8817512
You didn't change anything, and you never will bro.
>>
>>8817515
It's true. You don't need to be fifty when you body can masculinize and turn you into a real man by 18, 14 maybe if you're someone like you especially suited to being a man.
What are your ribs like? Your shoulders. Your face. How long is it in it's vertical dimensions, not only will you never pass not even all the surgery in the world could help you. You know all of this is true.

The fact you're delusional enough to think you need to wait to 50 to become a full man is just proof of your Susan's mentality.
>>
How about an actually helpful policy?

>all children taught about gender identity
>given the option of transitioning before puberty
>>
>>8817515
How can we gate keep fully masculine large men like this man from transition? Find some way to design access so people who are too much of fully mature men are shunted off to an alternate track like PImozide?
>>
>>8817523
Did that happen to you? Do you have a grudge against gatekeeping because you got turned into a man early in life?
>>
>>8817512
You haven't fucked off yet.
>>
>>8817524
Letting trans children know that they are allowed to exist and not trying to force them to be cis is child abuse xd
>>
>>8817531
Not really but I hate creepy men and hons like you. And you can deflect all you want, but tell me, how are your ribs doing? What's the dimensions for your ribs, shoulders, what about face?

You could post a body photo if you wanted to prove you don't just look like a crossdrsssing man, but given that you look like that and hrt isn't gonna fix that, you can't.
>>
>>8817540
>You could post a body photo
So could you. But you won't, will you?
>>
>>8817531
>t delusional Susan hon who said he passed despite an adult transition
>>
>>8817540
calm your T
you make yourself look like a creepy man
>>
>>8817022
Literally all your policies are the dumbest drivel I have ever heard.
>>
>>8817512
by encouraging AGP acceptance (in your part by being an insane false flag troll)? you didn't "introduce blanchardianism" to this board or anything, it was already talked about in 420chan /cd/ when i got there in 2010
>>
>>8817022
ban autists
>>
>>8817704 >>8817520 >>8817533

please don't bother replying to psycho's shitty bait and obvious lies, he's only doing it out of pathological attention-seeking
>>
>>8817091
>have cis gf and known bi to psych
>poor as shit, single parent on benefits
>18
>started hormones last week
ahaaaaa
>>
>>8817545
I got lucky as far as size goes. I won't because I already have. And you know I'm right, look at your hands, ribs, shoulders and face. You're fucked aren't you? And you'll always be visibly trans.

What they should do is ban late transitioners (18s up unless they're small and fem) and eye ball it when letting people transition as so to keep people who are too masculinzed from transition.

>>8817611
Hi again deflecting hon. Please look at your body and face and honestly tell me you're ever going to pass. I thought so.
>>
>>8817442
>Transition after puberty
>Have same physical characteristics grown men do
>But claim others here who didn't do thinks your way aren't really trans
hons lol
>>
>>8817950
The exceptions generally prove the rule.

>>8818577
Are you really early trans yourself? I'm hoping to have an actual early trans community here... having imposters hurts that.

Not the person you replied to btw
>>
>>8817022
Only one rule:
Must not be a feminist.
>>
Alright /tttt/ so explain to me why mainstream leftists push hon acceptance, while /tttt/ is a passability driven beauty cult. Yes normies love beauty and passability but the activists don't seem to care.
>>
>>8819080
Because hons like the creepy guy in >>8817427 took over mainstream left and they brainwashed people into thinking waiting makes them "true". So they want to convert others into growing up like them.

They also think their male features and stuff that makes them visually trans make them "brave and stunning" and idiots play along. At least most here know well enough to call the emperor for having no clothes.
>>
>>8819073
kek, this
>>
>>8817022
>want to take hrt
>need to take hrt
literally nothing else
>>
>>8819080
Most people on here are self-haters just going off what they know from society. So they sling words like "brainwashed" and "mainstream media" around because it's 2017 and gaymers gate happened, do you rememember yet?!??!?

Basically they turn to /pol/ because nothing else will take them. Despite the spiel, the left has all but thrown them out.
>>
>>8817287
Not that I'm advocating for RLE but how does it put women and children at risk?
>>
>>8820337
It encourages men to wear dresses and enter female spaces
>>
>>8820339
but how does that put the women at risk?
>>
>>8820344
>men
>in female spaces
>>
>>8820355
????
whats the issue with that retard
>>
>>8820362
>Men
>in female spaces
>who love not being on hrt
>and have big hairy sweaty bodies
>and high t induced nympomania
wow rle is going to end well for sure
>>
i'll just order hrt online lol
see above
>no transbians
i like men anyways
>no AGPs
muh blanchard
boymode4ever go fuck yourself
not everyone wants to wear makeup or conform to ur style preference

2/10 troll post, but i responded cuz bored
>>
>>8820367
I still think it's retarded but saying it puts women at risk is just as retarded, its not like a man pissing in the same room as you hurts you somehow.
>>
>>8817022
>legal transition not permitted on any level
>medical allowed if above 18 only
>at least 1 year RLE in advance of surgery
>puberty blockers fully illegal
>no sex offenders
>nobody who thinks they have a right to bully others into using their preferred language
>>
>>8820473
>abortion after heart beat not permitted on any level
>Contraceptives and abortion allowed if above 18 only
>at least 1 year counseling in advance of abortion
>Insurance coverage fully illegal
>none for promiscuous
>nobody who thinks they have a right to bully others into paying for their abortion or birth control
Wow, your ideas work amazing for everything else!

They're about to become law given the great pro life victory in Kentucky and other states this year.
>>
So far, you have to be over the age of 18 but not over 19 to start HRT. That's kind of a narrow window :( Also, there's a big difference between a trans woman that looks cis except for a large jaw or somewhat broad shoulders and a trans woman that just looks like a crossdressing cis guy.
>>
Why is everyone so against criminals/sex offenders transitioning?
>>
>>8824720
Why the fuck would you let dangerous freaks free reign to go in women's bathrooms? Let alone the fact that they deserve punishment
>>
>>8824811
Oh so FTMs are ok to transition even if they're criminals?
>>
>>8824811
>>8820473
>http://www.lifenews.com/2017/09/05/kentucky-could-become-the-first-abortion-free-state-wednesday-depending-on-how-a-court-rules/
Is this gatekeeping done right? Y/N
>>
>>8824841
No, criminals still deserve punishment and should not be enabled.

>>8825422
Stay on topic, please.
>>
>>8825449
>criminals still deserve punishment
So this is punishment then and not about keeping mtfs from peeing near cis women?

Except that a released criminal has already done her time.
>>
>>8825449
It's fair. We're talking about criminals killing developing humans with half formed cognition and the ability to feel pain.

Why should we allow that if controll over bodies is bad? Never mind forcing taxpayers to pay for it or minors too young to consent to murder to obtain it?

We can't regress into savage hypocrisy and have a honest discussion.
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.