[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most Awkward Sexual Experiences Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: King David.png (486KB, 453x546px)
King David.png
486KB, 453x546px
I told a friend this story the other day and realized it's actually pretty funny. Wondering if other trans people have comparable or worse.

>FtM, doing a random hookup at a hotel with some cis boy
>guy calls me up on his way to hotel, says he's never had NSA sex or fucked a trans person before, can I tell him about myself
>I'm baffled because hookups never want to know anything about me. tell him depressing shit about family's reaction to me being trans
>he seems oddly comforted
>shows up to hotel, we fuck
>afterwards he keeps running his hands through his hair anxiously on the end of the bed
>what's up
>he says nothing, you're just...a guy
>I know...? did you...not have a good time or
>no it was really really good and I enjoyed it, I just didn't know you'd be so obviously a...dude
>uhhhh
>he starts crying
>I try to be supportive as far as my mental health allows and then scoot on outta there
>>
>>8816704
that's honestly my least favorite thing about sex with random cis people- how fucking broken up they are after
like yeah, I get it, we're such disgusting monsters that you can't believe you just had sex with us.

It's like, I understand it, they're working through some shit that they didn't think they'd go through, but aren't we supposed to be the ones who break down during/after sex or whatever?
>>
>>8816704
My most awkward experience is never having it.
>>
File: clap clap urban.gif (2MB, 450x251px)
clap clap urban.gif
2MB, 450x251px
>gay male
>at a party
>drank a little too much yet enough to remember everything
>some girl I barely know starts hitting on me
>told her I'm not interested
>she insists
>I'm trying to tell her why
>she still doesn't care, wants the D
>whatever at this point just rolling with it
>went to the bathroom with her
>she blows me for like 15 minutes
>I'm still soft, it's not working at all
>she gets up and slaps me in the face
>I sit there for half an hour coping and thinking how it was my fault she got upset
Yay, best first time I could ever think of.
>>
>>8816712
Yeah, it was sad, but I guess a compliment in a fucked-up way.
I think he wanted a soft butch reverse trap
Instead he got a fem gay dude
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: 1489403782123.png (457KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
1489403782123.png
457KB, 700x558px
Guess most times with my first and hitherto last bf. I hadn't been with anyone before and he wasn't terribly communicative so it was all rather clumsy and awkward.
>>
I am a swimmer - It was my first time going out with a trans chick and I asked her on tips about how to keep body hair short like hers, since she mentioned something about it - But the thing is that I am a hairy fucker, and It probably sounded like I was calling her hairy right after we had sex.

God, I was such a fucking sperg.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.