[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Percent divide of Tops/Bottoms for gay men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3342.jpg (65KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3342.jpg
65KB, 960x720px
Well it's official, I cannot get off to anything else except being a bottom. So how many tops are there compared to bottoms? I was reading somewhere that there are more bottoms than tops. Is this true? Does that mean I have to compete against other bottoms to get the few tops? Or is this just bullshit?

Also unrelated question:
To people who variate between top/bottom: are you always ready to switch on command, or do you have periods of time where you feel like you want to be a bottom/top for a bit?
>>
File: McChicken.jpg (20KB, 504x292px) Image search: [Google]
McChicken.jpg
20KB, 504x292px
>>8816646
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
>>
>>8816657
tbqhon this is a god funni post
>>
>>8816646
>Does that mean I have to compete against other bottoms to get the few tops?
If you intend to slut around yes.

>To people who variate between top/bottom: are you always ready to switch on command, or do you have periods of time where you feel like you want to be a bottom/top for a bit?
Depends on mood. And even then the mood only makes either one my preference.
>>
>>8816657
Holy shit, I didn't know the McChi/ck/en autist was a tranny.
>>
File: poll_position.png (103KB, 1068x733px) Image search: [Google]
poll_position.png
103KB, 1068x733px
>>8816646
maybe this can shed some light on the situation

pic related
>>
File: tumblr_nxo3sfNkCb1qju1tho2_1280.jpg (879KB, 882x1322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxo3sfNkCb1qju1tho2_1280.jpg
879KB, 882x1322px
>>8816646
>are you always ready to switch on command
I'm versatile/bottom and I just go with flow.
If the guy I'm with wants to get fucked then I will fuck him but I really like it when I meet a guy with a big dick who likes to fuck.

pic related
my type of top
(but without the stupid tattoos)
>>
File: wybielacz animu.jpg (32KB, 480x856px) Image search: [Google]
wybielacz animu.jpg
32KB, 480x856px
I prefer to bottom, on dating sites I always say I'm bottom but I can top to. I just don't enjoy fucking that much. I barely like it tbqhon also I top only twinks.
>>
>>8816646
>I was reading somewhere that there are more bottoms than tops. Is this true?
On the chan there are mostly bottoms and some "straight" guys who like to top traps, but irl is different. There is a shit ton of tops and switches that will gladly fuck you after a trip to a gay bar.

>are you always ready to switch on command, or do you have periods of time where you feel like you want to be a bottom/top for a bit?
It is sometimes about my mood, but the switching mostly depends on my partner. If my partner is a bottom I will gladly fuck him and if he is a top I will gladly give him my holes.
>>
>>8816646

I'm bi, not gay, but I mostly top. I guess I could switch, but it would have to depend on the guy. My preference is to top other dudes tho, not get fucked by them.
>>
>>8816646
>variate between top/bottom

Eh, depends on who the other person is. If they're shorter than me and scrawny usually I too though, seems to be a common theme
>>
>>8818477

I get this. The vast majority of the time I top but if another dude is taller and more physically fit than me and manages to pin me down, then yeah, I would be fine with him fucking me.
>>
>>8816657
Kekest
>>
>>8816646

So can somebody explain to me why people want to bottom? I just don't get it, why would you want to be another dudes bitch ?
>>
>>8819127
Why do girls like it?
>>
>>8819170

I get that there is a prostate orgasm, but is having another man fuck you not a little emasculating?
>>
>>8817006
I'm assuming this poll was specifically for gay men then?

If this included women and straight men then the numbers might be significantly different.
>>
>>8819127
Because prostate orgasms feel awesome, because having your ass pounded feels awesome , amongst other things.
>>
>>8819235
That's part of the fun
>>
>>8819262
>Percent divide of Tops/Bottoms for gay men
>gaytorrents
>gay men
>gay
>gay
>gay men

Reading Comprehension 2/10
>>
File: you.cant.handle.the.tooth.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
you.cant.handle.the.tooth.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>8819502
>amongst

kek
>>
>>8819603
I'm just double checking because I'm not familiar with the site or it's demographics personally, calm down lad.

And to be fair, the poll itself doesn't specifically specify gay men.
>>
>>8819127
it feels better

like, I prefer to use my dildo to masturbate than to touch my cock
>>
>>8817006
>position:versatile

Great use of English there
>>
>>8819610
I'm not a native english speaker and I just like how "amongst" is written rather than "among"
>>
>>8816646

Bump
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.