[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Ok" with CURRENT male appearance but wants a feminine body

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

File: qtqtqt.jpg (57KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
qtqtqt.jpg
57KB, 718x960px
I'm considering hrt, but i don't know if that's a good idea.

I'm a 18yo somewhat feminine guy. I feel "comfortable" as a male. Not having to wake up early to do my hair, to be aware of how i dress or how i'm acting 24/7 and not being harassed by randoms on the street (i have social anxiety so ++)

However, i'm desperately running from masculinization and i'd rather be dead than be a full grow hairy gross man, which is what going to happen in the next years. I constantly look at my hips, facial features, wishing they were more feminine. I already have a bit of gyno and wouldn't mind having boobs as long as they're not giant and hard to hide. I've starved myself for a long time to have a healthy weight, then getting almost underweight while maintaning my legs and butt.

However i'm sure i'm not trans. The idea of presenting and being treated as a female is weird and somewhat disgusting. I wouldn't mind being a really feminine freak but presenting as a male. Not that i would pass on hrt but still, hrt changes you long term.

I don't care to give up my libido, i don't really enjoy sex and masturbation is a waste of time that i only do when i'm extremely horny, bored and suicidal. But still, hrt brings mental changes too and i'm pretty sure i would spaghetti all over if someone ask me about this kind of things. The only person i ever told about this was my friend and he said he's okay with it and sounds cool, but i told him it was "a low dose to prevent boobs but still stops masculinization" and we all know it doesn't works like that.
>>
Try an anti-androgen for a couple months, see how you feel from there.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
>>
>>8816393
>Not having to wake up early to do my hair
Depending on your haircut, you really don't have to do anything. I have an undercut right now and my girlfriend buzzes her hair off.
> to be aware of how i dress or how i'm acting 24/7
it's called not being femme. It's very much accepted, and for some people desired, these days.
> not being harassed by randoms on the street
valid point, but don't let those assholes stop you from having a a body you're more than okay with.

Imagine you're on your death bed- would you want to look over your life and say "well, I guess it was okay", or say "I lived my life in a way that really made me happy"

You still kinda sound trans to me, but in deep denial. Do you really mean disgusting, or is it something that just seems unnatural for right now? If you aren't used to the idea then yeah it seems unnatural

Do what other anon said- start with AAs, and just consider estrogen. If you think that it'll make you happier with your body, you owe it to yourself.
>>
>>8816446
>I have an undercut right now and my girlfriend buzzes her hair off.

Those are haircuts that 90% of trannies can't get away with.
>>
I like being honest and in my opinion you do not look good sorry im sorry k
>>
File: 1497575128414.jpg (819KB, 2506x3338px) Image search: [Google]
1497575128414.jpg
819KB, 2506x3338px
>>8816429
>>8816446
>If you think that it'll make you happier with your body, you owe it to yourself.

Guess that will probably make me happier with my body (except for the boobs, they're going to be annoying but i'll just sit down and hope they won't grow too much). Not so sure about the mental effects, specially mood swings.

Tbqh, i feel confused when thinking about that and i couldn't find a way to explain this. I feel disattached with this "gender" thing. I just want to get the best body that's possible for me (and that's not manly). Being gendered as "male" isn't a problem for me and it's easier. What i hate are the male physical features, not the idea of getting called as my birthname etc.

>Do you really mean disgusting, or is it something that just seems unnatural for right now?
I have twisted views about presenting as a female (because i've never experienced this ofc) but i simply don't see myself behaving like a girl/woman. I'm really neutral i guess, i don't act feminine nor like a douche (aka manly). I don't aim to pass, but i still want to be really cute and escape from every trait of manliness, even if this means i'll get stuck between "male and female". I don't really care.

>>8816909
I know bro... Hope your journey after good anime pics is going well.
>>
>>8816993
boobs, yeah not too much. You probably won't get anything really big though, we rarely do

as for acting feminine, that's absolutely fine. Femininity is never a requirement.
>>
>>8816999
Dat trips

But a question. In my case, where i'm ok about being male in the social way and don't see myself acting feminine... what are the "advantages" of presenting as female and socially transitioning?
>>
File: 1459995203440.png (1MB, 945x1337px) Image search: [Google]
1459995203440.png
1MB, 945x1337px
get on a SERM like ralox and an AA like bica or cypro if you really don't care about your balls, you can stop masculinization and not grow boobs
>>
>>8817185
I'm okay with cypro as a AA, actually i'm waiting for the pills to arrive, but i don't have access to serms. Where i live i can't ship them and they're extremely expensive in local pharmacies. I've read some people taking about "low dosages" like maintaning 2mg/day E for an extended time/forever, with the objective of slowing down feminization but still getting it in the end. I was hoping to achieve something like that.
>>
>>8816393
I'm in a similar boat myself.
The main difference being that I actually want boobs.
People rarely get big boobs on hrt, so that's not a problem.

Socially transitioning and presenting as female would definitely feel weird, like I'm hiding something or having an agenda.
I know what I like and what I want and it doesn't require a label. Might as well call me male.

I don't care about my penis working, I would even prefer of it didn't. I'm a pure bottom.
Also, getting an orchie would be nice.
>>
File: depression.jpg (38KB, 340x328px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
38KB, 340x328px
Sincerely i feel the same. After losing weight my gyno gone away but now my chest feels strange and flat, and I kind of want them back. As long as they're AA or A at max so i can hide. I still have 3,5 years of uni left and i need to hide being on hrt. I'm already giving up on old habits like walking around my family and sleeping shirtless. The only thing i'll miss is drinking with friends but i'm probably ok as long as i don't drink too much and often. I can be the one riding the car. I like to ride.

Getting aroused without actually having an erection, body hair thinning, better smell and skin, hrt sounds like heaven. But every time i say i'll do it on saturday for example, i overthink it and find reasons to procrastinate another week.

I'm probably not ready to deal with the social bullshit being a weird mix of male and female. If i ever pass, maybe i would live as a girl, but i have stage 2 MPB (temples hair fucked) and i don't see any vellus hair. I'm already on finasteride, but i doubt i can save my temples and i don't have money for a hair transplant.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (20KB, 456x322px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
20KB, 456x322px
>>8818462
I'm questioning myself about the orchie tbqh. I came out to my friend and he told me that i should get one because i don't want to have kids, but idk, the idea of removing my balls is scary but i can't explain why. I'm scared of hrt but i can't explain why

>>8819754
Whoa same. I never really cared about my gyno, i'm just scared of people asking about it and mocking me in the street/college when my boobs grow more
>>
>>8816429
>>8816446
wont aa's alone make her depressed and low energy?
>>
sounds like agp or trans in denial desu

if masculinization sounds awful and feminization sound appealing then that should speak for itself
>>
>>8820297
he/she should be safe with spiro. Only cypro really causes depression due to complete lack of sexual hormones
>>
>>8817324
if you take bica you'll get some slight feminisation on its own

you sound like an enby/femgen type to me OP
enjoy being a cute boygirlthing
>>
>>8820297
>>8820618
What if i'm already depressed before taking cypro...?

>>8820299
>>8820871
I've used to question myself about this... If that's agp, is it worth to throw my life in the void to chase this?
>>
Oh my god OP, you can just be an effeminate man with a fastidious grooming routine. It's not exactly unheard of. Why would you think that the first answer is to go on HRT?
>>
>>8823395
Not op, but better to be a cute girl than a beta metrosexual cuck.
>>
>>8823407

Yeah but you're not OP, and there's no guarantee he'll be a "cute girl"
>>
>>8823395
I already kind of do this but i'm 18, every day T is destroying me further and my problem is losing this features as the years go by... Its already happening
>>
>>8823415

Everyone ages and you will definitely become less androgynous with time, but do you really think hormone therapy is the answer?

I'm sorry but I just think people take this shit too lightly these days. Inform yourself and give it a lot of thought before you go through with anything.
>>
File: 1502683448343.jpg (66KB, 641x906px) Image search: [Google]
1502683448343.jpg
66KB, 641x906px
>>8823420
I agree with you, it's not just a big life decision but one that could change my future entirely. This is why i didn't make a choice yet, i've been researching and thinking during the last 4 years but it's never enough.

The only certainty during these last years is that my body grew even more disgusting. I'm taller, manlier, and there's body hair starting to show everywhere. Everyone do ages and i accept this fate, but i feel like i'm only 18... Feels like my life is over yet before i've noticed i'm alive. Now i'm just growing into another gross thing.

But having no desire in being a girl socially nor dealing with all the problems, i'm struggling to make the decision if it's worth to mess with my hormones even if i just have BDD or some weird form of body dysphoria.
>>
>>8823407
not the same anon but being a metrossexual is way better than being a tranny, but you cant really be one forever with T running in your blood (unless you want to look like a 80s glam metal singer)

As much as i don't buy the nonbinary bullshit, it fits OP really well.
>>
>>8823561
>thinking about it during 4 years
>"body grew even more disgusting", "growing into another gross thing"
>Clear body dysphoria
There's no way you're not trans.
>>
File: O7N8ZOB.png (69KB, 524x283px) Image search: [Google]
O7N8ZOB.png
69KB, 524x283px
>>8823561
>tfw 25
>no facial hair
>minimal body hair
>haven't even touched HRT yet
>>
>>8816393
>>8816993
>>8823561
just talk to a gender therapist, it's not that hard
and take everything said here with a grain of salt

>>8825758
whytf didn't you transition yet? at 25 your bones probably sealed but you still have chances
>>
File: 1499014552454.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499014552454.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
>>8825076
Except from the fact i don't want to be seen or treated as a girl unless its someone misgendering me...

>>8826035
>just talk to a gender therapist
The only gender therapist here (t. a psychiatrist that supposedly knows about gender disorders) costs like $300/session plus the fact that he would not properly help me until the 12th session...

This money would be better spent off on months worth of HRT or drinking with my friends to forget about this...
>>
>>8826333
>its someone misgendering me...

You mean force feminization? Yeah, that's common. :^)
>>
>>8826350
What? No, in the case i end up on hrt and because of the sun position + vision problems + long hair blocking 80% of my face, someone calls me a girl.
>>
Hello, I'm not OP but I'm a 19yearold male and I feel exactly the same way. For the last 5 years of my life I've been feeling extremely scared of growing into a gross man with broad shoulders and loads of muscle definition - I've already thought about being trans, and while that may be something I want to do later down the line where I'm out of studies and I can actually get a job for now I think I'd be content with just being an effeminate boy, anything to keep me from growing hair everywhere and being extremely manly in my body features.

One of my biggest problems is that I don't live in the USA, UK, or any of the main European union countries. I'm only going to be able to move out when I am 24 or 26 and until then it's 7 years full of anxiety and my body continuing to develop in manly ways and I don't want that in the slightest.

Like OP, I've also starved myself out extremely when I was 16 and I exercised excessively to get rid of loose skin (I went from 150-160Kilograms to about 70 in the span of a year which sounds really unhealthy but I was really depressed and I needed the change or I would've done something bad to myself) but I'm still going through the paces and getting things like a beard more often when I shave or masculine features isn't very pleasing. The only thing that is even remotely effeminate about me is that I've also grown out my hair a lot and that my thighs and hips are as wide/almost as wide as my shoulders, squats unrelated. I've also been following the many diet plans and exercise plans /fit/ and/or /lgbt/ have created.

I'm considering hormone replacement/getting on Anti Androgens/Estrogen through amazon or over the counter from a pharmacy or something. I don't know how hard it is to find a doctor to get a prescription for these things where I live, or what the process is to find a doctor since I don't have a GP and I don't know how to get one. Pls help.
>>
File: eeO5AiN.png (875KB, 999x904px) Image search: [Google]
eeO5AiN.png
875KB, 999x904px
>>8826333
>whytf didn't you transition yet?
I'm 6 foot 7
>>
Breasts aren't a problem if they don't get too big and I doubt you can get any bigger than A/B cups from HRT.
>>
I'm in the same position OP, don't want to transition into a female, being a trap would be enough, the problem is that my facial features are becoming more masculine and so is my body. if i don't change something in a year i'll be completely fucked.
the other problem is also that half of the time I feel very masculine and the other half I feel very feminine. If I was to alter my growth In future I wouldn't be accepted well into male society, and if I decide to stop crossdressing one day then I've fucked myself over big time.
>>
>>8826721
Self-med.

You can order from online pharmacies in some countries without prescription. You can also order overseas (see hrtgen) if your country allows it.
>>
>>8828608
Being feminine doesn't stop you from having a masculine attitude, judging that you only feel a certain way - in fact, tomboys are cute. It depends on what your personality and mood is, and what you want to look like, which is two entirely different things.

>>8828625
Inhousepharmacy apparently ships to my country. I think I'll end up with self-med and hormone tests if I can't get professionals for prescriptions within the next two months.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>8828608
I feel exactly the same. My hips are almost as wide as my shoulders, sometimes i look at the mirror and feel really happy about how feminine and cute i'm looking. But i go through the rest of the day obsessively thinking about how fucked i am and cursing every male features i have.

This is a interesting problem. In 10 years it would be hard to fit into the male society as they'll all be taller and manlier and i would be small and soft. But i feel like don't care if that means i won't look like them, idk... But still i don't want to be treated as a woman.

But if i do nothing and let life go on i may start drinking again aswell. I've never planned to live past my 30s or 40s. I'm at college, working, got hobbies, but i can't see the point. The only reason i've stopped drugs is because i gave myself another chance to think about this.
>>
>>8829420
>>8826721
where are you from?
>>
>>8829500
>I've never planned to live past my 30s or 40s. I'm at college, working, got hobbies, but i can't see the point.
Most people don't think about life long term, you just sound depressed and confused. Are you OP? i can't tell for sure if you're trans or should take hormones, but you're clearly scared of aging.

Take it easy, you're still young and doesn't matter which path you choose, you'll have lots of time to enjoy life as a femboy or a normal guy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.