[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a boyfriend ??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Man, gay, 21, adverage, sort of fem.
Where are all the gay guys, I went outside and I can't find any. If I was straight I could just talk to any girl, and if I was a girl I could just talk to any guy, but I'm quite obviously a guy and hitting on straight guys I've learned is a dead end in life.
Where are all the boys /LGBT/, I need a boyfriend!
>>
>>8815850
>hitting on straight guys I've learned is a dead end in life.
You're alive so you clearly skipped class that day.
>>
>>8815920
Asshole.
>>8815850
Gay relationship is a meme created by yaoi fangirls. Best you can have is fuckbuddy with similar interests. I'm 20 now, had sex with 4 guys. Only one of them wanted long term and by long term I mean we call each other ~twice a month, we fuck and don't talk to each other for another two weeks. It kinda works, we are together for almost a year now. Chances of meeting someone interesting are low as fuck and chances of him wanting anything more than one night stand are close to 0. You either whore yourself or bitch about being lonely (mostly both).
>>
>>8815850
>If I was straight I could just talk to any girl
Nah you couldn't, most girls don't want guys hitting on them constantly. Finding a partner would still involve some effort, friendo.
>>
>>8815850
Same position here bro
I hope you have better luck soon
>>
>>8816060
I remember having all the answers at 20 too
>>
>>8815850
take hormones anon, it's the only way you'll get a real boyfriend these days
>>
>>8815850
have you tried dating apps/sites? I live in a pretty shit area but have had found relationships on sites
>>
>>8815850
At least you're not biscum that likes commitment, but still can't get I boyfriend because you're dirty biscum
>>
You've got my sympathies. Despite living in NYC, I'm still too afraid of getting my ass kicked to show any interest publicly. Last month I actually had a nice date, but since he banged his ex the following night I'm back to square one.
>>
>>8817115
Stop telling people you're bi and the problem goes away.
>>
>>8817094
Dating apps never lead me anywhere bro, it's like everyone is either too scared or put off to ever actually provoke something, and when I provoke them they never actually want to meet up, they're flaky. And the only ones who do want to meet up are like 50 year old daddies... So fuck me, execpt no one will

Mfw I just want a normal ish relationship
>>
>>8817307
I gotta second this. Normal sites like okcupid just lead to being ghosted if not scammed, while gay-specific places like grindr offered prostitutes if not one-night stands.
>>
Where do people even go to meet fuckbuddys even, bars, a certain app, your local LGBT support group, I mean it's not like I can just meet people, because hardly any people are in my potential group of partners, and even if I met a dude who was gay, it's not like I'll automatically like him or vise vers.
>>
File: let go.png (305KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
let go.png
305KB, 500x500px
>>8817182
>This is obviously the best solution
>too moral to lie to someone I want to date
>>
>>8817327
I've never told anyone I'm bi nor am I
>>
File: DC7qSzqXkAAZvHX.jpg (84KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DC7qSzqXkAAZvHX.jpg
84KB, 1200x675px
>>8817167
That's rough dude, i mean obviously this stuffll happen in any development, but on my end there is just 0 development ya feel,
who would kick your ass? Just people? I mean the people in NY "arrrnnt thaat judgmental right.?
>>
>>8817352
There are plenty of kind people in my city, but with the population density as it is you'll also find the polar opposite just as easily. I've seen several loonies come to blows on the subway and been sucker-punched a few times myself, so there's no way I'm gonna approach some guy and say he makes my heart feel like melting butter.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>8817357
Well no obviously attraction comes from someone being attracted to you, I'm just saying where are those people even
>>
>>8817429
In my case, I either haven't met them yet or they lost interest or they want something polyamorous. The last date I went on went well, although there was no follow up due to him having other dates that put out, while I wanted to wait.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.