[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completely ignorant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: Rename.jpg (486KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rename.jpg
486KB, 1920x1080px
So I have a serious batch of questions and concerns. I'm sure that out there on the internet is an abundance of information for someone transitioning, but I don't consider myself traditionally trans.

See, I want to have a female body (Estrogen, soft face, breast, hips, butt, etc), but I wish to keep my penis. I wouldn't say I'm trans since I still identify as a man, just a girly man (not a trap).

So a few of my concerns are

>1.) How does one go about getting the hormone supplements? Do I see a doctor? can you just buy them?

>2.) About keeping my penis: Will it get smaller? Would I loose erections? Sex is probobly my favorite thing in life and loosing that ability (I don't bottom) Isn't worth it.

>3.) About my voice: I'd like to keep my voice how it is, I am the singer in a band, but I doubt that's even possible

>4.) What would I tell people/ how would I explain 'what I am'?

But honestly I'm just so confused on how to go about any of this and the classification for what I am. I still consider myself a man, but I want a female body in all but the 'important parts'.

Pic related: Me currently
>>
>>8815695
fucking rip. I took it facing the right way, for some reason 4chan rotated it. :/
>>
Fuck, you look so annoying
>>
>>8815755
I look annoying? Wow, what I dick.
>>
What's up with the fucking chokers?

Like, if I see someone with a choker nowadays there is at least 50% chance that that person is trans
>>
>>8815774
it comes with being a basic bitch and a slut
>>
>>8815774
that doesn't really help.
>>
>>8815695
see HRTgen and femgen
>>
>>8815786
You're one fucking enigma, alright?

Pretty much everything you want contradicts one another. Your voice will change, your penis will become small and flacid - You will most likely only be able to bottom.

And about hormones, you can buy'em on the internet if you wanna risk yourself, but you should probably see a doctor.

Fuck if I know.
>>
>>8815796
yeah, all im reading is "I want to have my cake and eat it too"
>>
Planned parenthood operates on an informed consent model. You can make an appointment and get hormones from there without a doctor's note in most states.

Your testes will generally shrink some, and after a period of time you'll be unable to ejaculate if taking both estrogen and testosterone blockers. Penis size is not generally affected that much.

Planned parenthood should give you a generally good idea on what to expect. You can seek out an endocrinologist for a better understanding of it.

Best of luck, and fuck all the haters on this thread. You're rocking that look.
>>
>>8815695
OP are you from Texas?
>>
>>8815831
No, I'm dry AF.
>>
>>8815695
the only thing that won't change is your voice so at least you have got that going for you
>>
>>8815702
>t. iPhonefag
>>
>>8815830
Wait, really? I googled for informed consent places and the closest one to me (Indiana) was some place 200 miles away in Chicago.
>>
>>8815695
gtfo PinkiePosh
>>
>>8816013
yeah, PP is a really awesome place
>>
>>8816036
If you ignore the whole baby murdering thing, sure, they're wonderful
>>
>>8815830
TERFs are very unhappy that Planned Parenthood is doing informed consent for trans people.
>>
>>8816296
are terfs ever happy?
>>
>>8815695
look through the catalog for the thread labelled /femgen/
>>
>>8816036
I googled it since posting that and it looks like not all locations provide transgender services.
>>
>>8816499
because being trans has nothing to do with being a parent.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.