[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top surgery curiosity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1_topsurgery.png (388KB, 892x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1_topsurgery.png
388KB, 892x1020px
I'm curious and I just have to ask somewhere... are any of you people born with lady parts considering getting top surgery without going on testosterone? I'm female, but have never been too happy about having lady bits, but at the same time I feel like going on T is not for me. I'm not particularly keen on facial hair, deeper voice and all that jazz. I've also struggled with hormonal acne for long periods of my life and I've finally managed to get clear skin and I'm not very keen on going through that again... The parts of my body that bother me the most at the moment is my breasts, my genitals and my hips. The breasts is the one thing I actually can "easily" fix (tho a bit of lipo in the hips is also possible), tho sice I live in Norway, I'll have to pay around 5000 dollars to get it done, since I won't get it covered if I'm not on T. I'm still very keen on getting it done eventually. I'll never call my self "non binary" and use weird pronouns or anything like that, I just want to feel a little bit more comfortable in my body. Anyone else in the same boat?
>>
>>8815591
you sound like a special snowflake retard who doesnt understand science or appreciates how stupid their country is for giving trannies free surgeries.
>>
Try to think awhile on what your end goal is, or as far along as you can imagine yourself. Large breasted women occasionally get reductions but I'm assuming you're eyeing flat, man-chest.
Being mtf myself I haven't looked into adding T into a "female" hormone system so idk if you can safely take a low dose or if you'd be interested in that in the first place; if you are, it may be something to search around about.
At the end of the day, it's your body and you have to live in it, it wouldn't make sense to not be as comfortable as possible.
>>
>>8815591
Yeah that's what I'm doing

>tho sice I live in Norway, I'll have to pay around 5000 dollars to get it done, since I won't get it covered if I'm not on T.
Be happy you can get it done at all, a lot of surgeons won't do it without T and a diagnosis of gender dysphoria
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.